Mind over Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that she was exhausted from her ordeal, but she made a brave attempt to extract herself from my arms as she smiled and said, "Now it's my turn to please you, my love." "No, sleep first." I responded. "There is always later." Pilar smiled and snuggled against me as I held her, and soon was fast asleep. We didn't wake again that night, as our ages didn't allow for the quick recovery that we once had in our youth.

The next morning I awoke to find Pilar still snuggled against me, breathing evenly and still very much aglow from the previous night. "How can a man be so fortunate?" I thought to myself. I met this woman, developed such deep feelings for her, and was afraid that our age difference would keep us apart, yet still, here I am in bed with her. "You're one lucky bastard." I thought.

Pilar now began to stir, and as she opened her eyes, she turned and smiled as she said, "I love you." Then kissed me with a passion I had not known before.

I would end this story here, but I can't. Pilar and I arose to take a shower that morning, and while in the shower she did things to me that made me forget that I ever had a prostate operation. Oh yes, I still use the little Blue pill but with the love and devotion Pilar has shown me and what I feel for her, I sometimes think there is no need for it, but I take it just in case.

Pilar and I will be married this coming June, and the wedding will take place here in our retirement building community room, with all the residents, as well as our other friends, invited to attend.

I have always believed and maintained that, "Age is mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter."

12