Mind Over Matter

Story Info
Female meets hot Male Therapist.
837 words
3.9
13.7k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks in the vacant waiting room and closes the door silently behind her. She doesn't see anyone around so she walks past the waiting area, walks towards a room, looks down a hallway, hears someone shuffling papers in an office so she follows the sounds. As she walks towards the office, she notices the side view of a man sitting in a large comfy leather chair. She stops in the hallway thinking he will hear her walking towards him but he doesn't. As she stands there, she looks at him and starts assessing him; the way he looks; he has an orange polo shirt on with straight leg jeans and cowboy boots. He appears to be Middle Eastern decent, skin tone that is dark, mysterious and mesmerizing. He has short salt and pepper hair and a chin beard and he strokes it while he is focused on his paperwork. Even though he is sitting, you can tell that he is tall and built well; he is equally proportioned. She starts to thinking about what he is like in bed; how he would feel on her, his hands, his cock, his lips. She takes her left hand and slides inside her skirt and she tugs on her lace panties.

She leans against the wall and she dreams about him putting her against the wall, his weight and his bulge inside his pants pressed against her. He raises her arms above her, holds both hands with one of his hands while his other hand slips underneath her skirt. He pushes his hand against her inner thigh to motion her to spread her legs. He lightly caresses his hand up to her panties, which are wet as he slides his finger across her pussy. She starts moaning. He lowers his head to kiss her and his tongue tickles her lips. As he kisses her, his hand inside her skirt pulls her panties aside on her pussy and he doesn't start out with 1 finger but 2 fingers inside her. He feels her wetness and he pushes his fingers deeper inside her. She lets out a faint cry but she loves how this man is pressed against her, kissing her and his hands inside of her. She wants more so she takes one of her hands out of his grip over her head, she starts unzipping his pants and reaches inside his underwear and feels a very hard cock. She pulls it out and wants to put her mouth on it. She gently pulls on his cock yet she pushes her body outwards to let him know what she wants to do. He accepts her signal and pulls his body back.

She slides down onto her knees and she guides his cock into her mouth. As she sucks on him back and forth, his hands starts to play with her head then he grabs her head and coaxes her to take all of his cock inside her mouth. She moans to show approval so he grabs her hair in a bunch and guides her more to suck harder and deeper. She feels her pussy throbbing and wants his hard cock inside her pussy. So she stands up, takes his hands and goes into his office. As soon as he closes the door, he pushes her against the back of the comfy chair, lifts her skirt up, rips her panties off and presses his hard cock against her pussy. The force of his cock inside her hot wet pussy shoot a pleasurable pain up her spine. She is turned on by his roughness, the pure aggression. She arches her back, wanting more. Her head leaned back, he grabs her hair and pulls back. She starts moaning louder and louder and she starts bucking out of pleasure. She says "fuck me harder" and he does. He pulls on her hair harder, his other hand digging into her hip and she can feel the rush, the hardness coming from his body and his cock. He starts grunting low and its' getting louder. All the excitement coming from him and his cock thrusting inside of her throws her over the edge. Simultaneously, they both cum together. He throws all his weight on her as he deepens inside her. After catching their breaths, she turns around, kisses his lips and winks at him.

All the sudden, she feels a hand on her arms, she opens her eyes and sees the same tall handsome gentleman that she was just fantasizing about, looking at her with a concerned look on his face. She realizes that she had let her thoughts take over in the hallway. She was sweating and breathing deep. The man asked her to come inside his office and sit down on the same chair that she was mentally fucked in. He asked if she was here for an appointment and when she mentioned the name of the therapist and he smiled mischievously. He turns around and closes the door, just like in her dream.