Mind Over Women Ch. 01

Story Info
Joseph's Grandfather ushers him into a new life.
7.1k words
4.68
68.3k
133

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Grandpa changed my life more than I could have ever dreamed. He showed me a world that I never thought existed and then guided me on how to conquer it. He hadn't always been in my life, but his influence was the biggest thing in my life. Let me tell you the back story.

Growing up I only got to see my Grandpa, my mother's father, a handful of times. I asked her about it a couple of times, but she always had a cryptic answer about not approving of his life choices in some form or another. Over time my curiosity got the best of me and when I finally got a cell phone at 16 I began to text back and forth with him.

To say he had a different outlook on life was an understatement. He opened my mind to the possibility of things that my mother would never have told me about. I got curious and began asking my father questions on the same subject only to discover that he was of the same opinion as my mother. Over a couple of years, it began to put a strain on my relationship with them.

For me, I was drawn to my Grandpa's storied of sowing his oats instead of my parents' view of a single companion. Their view seemed so dated compared to Grandpa's. I began to identify more and more with him and it showed in my string of girlfriends.

I was the classic tall, dark, and handsome type. In addition to that, I was involved with many sports which kept me in good shape. The result was that I had the pick of the litter so to speak, except for a couple of goody two shoes that had no trouble showing their disdain for me. Chief among them was Constance Collias. She was destined to be the valedictorian, but she also had the sexiest body in school. She about 5' 3" tall, 38-27-39, and perky C cup tits that were so close to being D's that there was pool going on when it would happen. On top of all of that she had a medium olive complexion like was from the Mediterranean, long straight black hair, and an ass that caused more than one boy to fall down while glancing over his shoulder. I had given up on her though as she had made it clear there was no chance.

While getting girls was easy keeping them was not. I wouldn't say I got bored with them, but more that I wanted more than one could offer me. Maybe it was chauvinistic of me to think I needed more than one girl to be satisfied, but that was the way I felt. I tried to convince them that me seeing more than just them wasn't a bad thing. That is gave them a break to have their own time and removed the pressure to provide what the other one did. They never saw it this way though and after trying to woo me to stay would eventually give up and move on. I enjoyed many a blowjob because of this cycle and began to look forward to when they became desperate to keep me.

My parents took a very dim view of this and threatened to put me out of the house when I turned 18. I discussed this with Grandpa who seemed to not really sympathize. He would counsel me that I needed to make up my mind about the kind of life that I wanted to live and that I needed to realize that choices have consequences, but that to truly be a man it was up to me make the decision. I had been hoping he would say to come to live with him until I graduated school in a couple of months, but that offer was never made.

My 18th birthday was on a Friday. When I got home from school they asked me to sit down for a talk. They laid out their disapproval of my life choices and how it disappointed them. Finally, they gave me the ultimatum they been threating. I had to choose to live by their rules or get out. This made me so mad that I stormed out without even saying anything. If I had taken a movement to consider my limited options I would most likely have caved to stay in the house. To be honest I was only a couple of blocks away when the idea to go back to ask for forgiveness entered my mind.

I was turning around when a long black limo pulled up next to me. The window rolled down and the driver asked, "Would you happen to be Joseph Tyler?"

I stopped and looked at him, "I am. Who are you?"

He smiled, "Your Grandfather Charles Pointer sent me to pick you up."

I was confused, "You must be mistaken."

Now he looked confused, "I don't think so. He sent me here and told me to keep an eye out for someone matching your description walking away from," he picked up a sheet of paper, "15278 Alice Street." He laid the paper down, "From everything I have been told you're the Joseph Tyler I was sent to pick up."

I was blown away, "Well that's all correct, but let me call him to double check." I reached in my pocket to find no phone. Shit. I must have left it at the house. Now I would have to go back.

"Here." The driver offered me a phone.

"Thank you," I replied as I took the phone. I dialed the number from memory and waited.

"Hello?" The voice on the other end was familiar from the few times I met him so I knew it was him.

I had some wonder in my voice, "Grandpa?"

He laughed, "I have told you many times to call me Charles." He laughed some more, "Anyway, are you with the driver?'

I nodded, "Yes, but I'm a bit surprised. I wasn't expecting this."

He cleared his throat, "I know you weren't, but that's the way it had to be. I had to know that you were willing to let your convictions lead you and not a helping hand. Your parents will always try to steer you with that hand, but a man must be strong enough to make his own way. Now that I know that you have that kind of conviction I can help you without fear of thinking I had tricked you."

I was dumbfounded.

He continued, "Get in the car and come to see me. I have told you about the life I live and now I want to pass it along to you." The line went dead.

I stood there for several moments then went to hand the phone back.

The driver held up his hand, "You Grandfather sent that for you." He smiled a bit, "Guess he thought you would need it."

I chuckled, "Seems like a couple steps ahead of me."

The driver's eyes widened a bit, "You have no idea." He put the car in park and got out to open my door.

I was not accustomed to this. As I slid in I said, "Thank you."

He nodded, "No problem, Sir."

He closed the door behind me as I slid in and began to look around. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw the red-headed woman sitting across from me. She was drop dead gorgeous in a green dress as she sipped on a drink.

She smiled at me, "Happy Birthday Mr. Tyler." Her voice sounded like honey.

I stammered, "H...H...Hi." My heart was beating out of my chest.

Then I heard another woman's voice, "Happy Birthday Mr. Tyler."

I turned my head a bit more to the right and saw another stunning woman. This one was a blonde wearing a sexy librarian type of outfit as she also took a drink.

I was speechless as the beauties just stared back at me. I was even more stunned when they moved over and sat on either side of me.

The redhead started explaining, "Your Grandfather thought you might be having a rough day and sent us along to help brighten your mood."

I was looking toward the redhead when I felt a finger touch my chin and begin to turn my head the other way. The blonde spoke when I was looking at her, "Are you having a bad day Joseph?"

My voice was still missing in action, so I just nodded.

The redhead giggled, and I heard her place her glass down followed by feeling her hands begin to glide over my body. The blonde followed suit and I leaned back to enjoy the heavenly sensation. I felt the car begin to move but gave it no further thought.

The two of them were playing my body like a fine violin. They caressed, stroked, and grazed all the right spots to make me horny in no time. The problem was the two them were able to keep me from having my way. Each one kept an arm occupied which let them control the action. Whenever I tried to assert myself they would direct my hand to their ass or tits.

I was as horny as I had ever been when the redhead unzipped her dress and let it fall to her waist. While I had already discovered hers and the blonde's tits were the best I had ever felt, she now showed me they were the best I had ever seen. While I was staring she shimmied fully out of her dress causing her tits to sway. She followed that up by straddling my lap and thrusting her tits into my face.

The blonde began whispering my ear, "Go ahead, get a good feel for what a real woman's tits feel like." I didn't need much encouragement for my hands to go where my eyes already were. "That's it grab them in each hand. See how big they are while not being too hard. That's how you know they are real." I was squeezing Red's tits while she moaned. "Now pinch her nipples." I glanced up to meet Red's eyes as my thumb and index finger found their mark. Her mouth opened wide releasing a long moan while her eyes closed and her head lulled back. Blondie kept up her encouragement, "That's it, now twist them just a little." I instantly rolled my fingers to comply. Red shuddered causing her tits to wobble in my hands as she shook a bit from side to side.

Blondie was not done though, "Use your mouth now to lick her nipples." Red pulled closer to me as I began to assault the tips of her breasts with a vengeance. She cooed and hummed while rotating the tit in my mouth. Blondie leaned in close, "Sluts like their tits nibbled on." Without a thought, I nipped at Red's nipple. Most women would have pushed me away or admonished me to be gentle. Not Red though. She let a loud, "YES!!" while forcing her tit harder against my mouth.

I was lost in the tits shoved in my face and never even noticed Blondie got undressed. Just as I was getting tired and Red was repositioning back to my side I felt her spread my legs. I snapped my head down to see this angel run her hands up the inside of my legs and over my crotch. She then ran her hands over her body pausing when her hand was between her legs.

Red was now whispering my ear, "She was right about me being a slut. I can't ever get enough attention." I looked her way to see her tweak her own nipple and use it to pull her tits away from her body before letting go to allow it to bounce back in place. She took a sharp intake of breath, "Her though," she nodded toward Blondie, "she is a straight up whore. She will do anything for cock." I was now looking down at Blondie as she worked her fingers in her pussy while nodding.

Red leaned close, "The trick is that you make her work for it." I saw Blondie's eyes flash toward Red. "Tell her to eat my pussy."

I froze for a moment looking at Red while the vision of what she proposed ran through my head. I finally looked back at Blondie, "Do it."

Blondie responded by moving over between Red's legs. Red scooted forward a bit while at the same time reaching her hand over to my crotch. Blondie lowered her mouth to Red's pussy and I watched as she made a long slow lick up with her tongue. Red stiffened and moved her pussy closer to Blondie's mouth while she moaned.

I was mesmerized at the show being put on in front of me. Blondie was working Red's pussy and Red's whole body was twisting and shuddering in response. Blondie never missed a beat as her hand moved over to unzip my pants and fish my cock out. I had always been proud and felt even more so when I saw Red's and Blondie's eyes widen as they looked at it. It stood 11 inches tall and had enough girth that neither woman was able to wrap their hand fully around it.

Red smacked Blondie's hand away, "I think he gave you a job." I watched as Blondie went back to work causing Red's hips to begin moving in sync with her tongue.

Red gave me as much of her attention as she could muster, "You're a big one aren't you." She had a big smile on her face now as her fingers were tracing the surface of my cock. She bit her bottom lip and moaned a bit, "Do you know how to use that thing?" For emphasis, she gripped the base and squeezed just a bit.

I mustered up as much bravado as I could, "A little bit."

She was openly panting now as Blondie was doing her best to make her cum. She was about to say something when she exploded, "OH MY GOD!" She grabbed Blondie by the hair while squeezing her legs as tight as possible. Red stayed tensed for so long that I was beginning to worry for the both of them when she finally relaxed and slumped in the seat.

I double checked that she was still breathing, which she was, and then looked back at Blondie.

She smiled, "She's such a lightweight. One orgasm and she's out like a light." She shifted position, so she was back between my legs. She was looking only at my cock as she traced it out with both hands. "Now this is a real man's cock." She ran both hands from the base to the tip, "Long." She wrapped her hand about three-quarters of the way around, "Wide." She pushed my cock to one side and let it go so it wobbled back and forth, "Hard."

She turned her attention to my ball sack, "These are perfect also." My balls hung down from their weight and Blondie was carefully playing with them when I felt her breath. I watched as she licked her lips before wrapping them around one of the balls. It was a divine feeling as she applied suction to it while running her tongue over it. I was as tense as I had ever been. She swapped balls and repeated the process. I was sure I was going to cum at any moment, but she seemed to have a knack for keeping it at bay.

After a couple of minutes, she peaked back up at me from under my cock. "Is there anything else this whore can do for you?"

I was sitting there with an open mouth and nodding. No girl had ever spoken to me like these two women had.

She giggled as she moved higher and ran her lips up the shaft of my cock before looking back up, "What do you want me to do?" She smiled coyly at me as she waited.

In all my times with the girls at school, I had never had a problem with telling them what I wanted. Now I had a full-grown woman begging me to say what I wanted, and I was dumbfounded. My mouth opened and closed with no words coming out.

She smiled some more as she positioned her large globes on each side of my cock before using her hands to press them together around it. "Do you want me to do this?" She began sliding her tits up and down my cock. She only did that for a moment before stopping, "Or this?" She wrapped her lips around the top of my cock and began working up and down the shaft. I was amazed as she was deep throating me, something that no girl I had been with had been able to do. She was twisting her rotating her head left and right creating a nice friction in the process.

Too soon she pulled off my now slickened knob and leaned back so I could see her bald pussy. She ran her fingers down to it and then inside it, "Maybe you would prefer option number 3?"

I nodded, "Let try number 3."

She smiled as she climbed on top of me similar to how Red had earlier. This time though instead of being frustrated I was filling inch after inch of my cock burry into Blondie. She wiggled her hips as she got to the bottom trying to make sure she had it all.

She winked at me, "Now the fun begins." I was perplexed as she wrapped her calves under my thighs and then leaned back placing her hands on my knees. I was enjoying the view of her taut stomach with the two twin peaks on top when she raised her hips.

The sensation was staggering. Her position didn't allow her tons of movement, but it accentuated every movement. My cock felt like her pussy was gripping it for all it was worth as it slid up and down. She was moaning with each trust when she commanded, "Play with my tits."

I moved a hand to each mound and began massaging them. I kneaded them, pushed them together, and pushed them apart. I then worked on the nipples. At first, I gently pinched them, but before long I was twisting and pulling on them. Blondie never complained. Her only response was to ride me faster and faster.

Soon she raised up and wrapped her arms around my neck pressing her tits into my face. I was almost lost to the sensations from my cock as she bounced up and down my shaft as fast as she could until I felt her tense. She stopped at the bottom of a thrust, her pussy clamped down even tighter before going into spasms. It would tighten then relax over and over. Her grip around my neck started to loosen as she leaned back screaming, "Yes, Yes, Yes!!" over and over.

I grabbed her to keep her from falling to the floor. It was then my orgasm hit me. I was holding her tight with her pussy still spasming while the rest of her body was going limp when I felt my cock erupt. It tensed and then seemed to surge upwards a bit more. It was like a wakeup call for Blondie seeming to bring her back to life. She shook her head as she placed her hands on the top of my shoulders.

"Give it to me." She growled as she rocked her hips to increase the friction.

I was lost in a feeling I had never had. I was spent while still ready. I was unloading what felt like the biggest load of my life while thinking of what I could do for the next one. I was oblivious of anything outside my body. I felt the goofy grin on my face as the blackness took me.

I don't know how long I was out but as I slowly opened my eyes I was bracing for the realization of it all being a dream. A dream that seemed to still be happening considering the feeling from my groin.

I fully opened my eyes to see Blondie looking down at me while stroking my hair, "Welcome back Mr. Tyler."

Either this wasn't a dream, or I was still dreaming. A very pleasant feeling was coming from cock which my eyes were telling me was Red giving me a blow job. I looked down for a moment and then back up.

I was laid out on the back seat of the limo with my head in Blondie's lap while Red kneeled on the floor blowing my cock.

"It wasn't a dream?" I asked as I looked in Blondie's eyes.

She smiled, "No."

I tensed a bit as a wave of pleasure washed through me. I looked back down at Red who was gazing up at me. She sucked hard causing her cheeks to hollow out as she worked up and down my pole. I felt the building of an orgasm as I locked eyes with Red not knowing what to say. I didn't want it to stop, but no girl had ever let me cum her mouth.

I laid my head back in Blondie's lap and looked up at her. I opened my mouth, but she shushed me.

"Just let it happen," she said, "she will swallow it all."

Those words sent me over the edge. I looked back down at Red who had moved so her mouth created a seal around the head of my cock. Her tongue was tickling me just under the head when I felt the first burst of cum leave me. Red moved her mouth to just the head of my dick, but never moved away as her tongue swirled around the tip while several move shots of cum entered her mouth.

I had just woken up and already one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen had sucked the cum right out of me and swallowed it down while the other woman told me to just enjoy it.

I don't know how long this had been going on, or how long I had been out. So I had no clue as to where I was. Just as I was beginning to worry about this Blondie looked at Red.

"Better get him straightened up were almost there."

Red went to work getting my now deflated cock back in my pants. Just as she almost had it in she leaned down and kissed it. With a devilish grin, she slid it full in and zipped me back up as I felt it begin to harden again.

Blondie helped me to sit up before she and Red retreated across the limo and slipped their dresses back on. I watched in amazement as in under five minutes they looked almost as they had when I first laid eyes on them.

I was about to make a comment when the car came to a stop and the door was opened. I looked out to see Grandpa smiling at me.

He waved me out, "Come out here Joseph."

I took a final moment to look at Red and Blondie as they waived and blew kisses at me. I smiled as I slid out the door.

12