Mind Over Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Joseph comes of age and begins to build his house staff.
11.7k words
4.67
31.7k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles spent most of the next 5 years training me to use my ability while preparing me to take over the company. At first, it took a lot of effort for me to imprint a change to a woman, but after lots of practice I can now imprint a woman at will. During my 5 years of training, I not only graduated from college but also imprinted Constance Collias as my devoted personal assistant.

Charles had pushed me to select her while urging me to not make her a brain-dead bimbo. He was right, as he normally was, which resulted in a drop dead gorgeous woman that had a world-class business mind. In public, she was my sexy personal assistant that kept me on point. In private she was the embodiment of my wet dreams.

It was after about a year of running the business side by side with Charles that he made his future plans known.

Charles entered my office and sat down, "Joseph you have done an exceptional job running the business. As such I think it's time I stepped away from a day to day role and begin enjoying my retirement."

I smiled as I got up and moved to the chair next to him, "Charles I appreciate the vote of confidence, but are you sure that now is the time for this change?"

He leaned closer to me, "You have all the support you need from Constance. Also, it's not like I'm going to unavailable to help you with an issue."

I nodded my head, "I wish you would consider staying on for another year. There is so much that I still don't know."

Charles chuckled, "There is always going to be things you don't know. What you have is a good base to make decisions from. I suggest you trust that while using Constance to bounce ideas off of."

We talked over some more ideas and finally settled on Charles working the rest of the month before stepping aside.

----------

Charles had moved into his advisory role about two weeks ago and so far nothing had fallen apart.

I was sitting at my desk when Constance entered my office. To say her walk drew my attention was an understatement. She was dressed in a tight red skirt that ended just above her knees with a pair of black stockings covered her legs. Her top was a black silk blouse that hugged her tits tightly.

"Mr. Tyler," she was total business unless I needed more, "I have an idea that I want to run past you. Do you have time now?"

I laid my pen down, "Sure. What's your idea?"

She sat down and crossed her legs, "I think we need to onboard a personal IT person."

I nodded, "Don't we employ a fairly robust IT Department?"

She smiled, "The company does, yes. What I am suggesting is a single person that works directly for you and I that can handle some gray area stuff that the IT Department can't."

I leaned back as I thought before responding.

"So," I began, "you're wanting to add to the house staff."

When Charles departed he took most of the house staff with him to see to his needs. It seemed that Constance was looking to rebuild that group.

She nodded, "That's correct. As you know the house staff went from 10 to just 2, including me. To make sure you and the house are cared for properly we need to increase that number."

I sat back up, "I like where your thought process is headed, but why start with an IT person?"

She flipped open a folder and handed it to me.

"Here is my suggestion for the IT position." She leaned back in her chair. "I think we start with IT because it will allow us to leverage her talents to search for additional members to add to the staff. In my opinion, Charles didn't add enough staff that had dual functionality. He was more single-minded in his approach. I think he understood that mistake and that's why he had you select me for your first."

I was flipping through the folder as she laid out her thought process. She had selected a young woman from the IT Department named Jennifer Chen. Jennifer was a 20-year-old Koran who stood 5'5" tall, weighed 110 pounds, with 30A-23-32 body measurements. She had black hair and brown eyes that complimented her Asian skin tone perfectly.

I laid the folder down, "So beyond the technical skills why her?"

Constance uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, "She's a loner. No family that she stays in contact with. No friends that she hangs out with. In short, she has no one that she trusts to turn to."

She knew how to hook me, "I like the idea but how do we implement it?"

Constance stood and moved behind my chair to begin massaging my shoulders, "Well I think we keep it simple. I will arrange a tour of the IT department during which you can imprint her."

The gleam in her eyes was enough to get me to agree, "Let's do it, but I think I'm going to make her come to us."

She raised her eyebrow, "May I inquire how you plan to do that?"

I smiled, "During our tour, I will imprint her with an inability to orgasm unless I give her permission. Then I will set her need to orgasm to increase over time. Within a week she won't be able to think straight. After that, she will do whatever I tell her to do to get her next orgasm."

Jennifer leaned close, "You are devilish aren't you!"

All the talk had gotten to me and I took Constance right there. Not some slow loving sex, no my blood was boiling too hot for that. I picked her up as I stood and dropped her onto my desk.

She was in the mood also, "Mr. Tyler! You're so strong. I love strong men who take what they want."

I ripped her top open to find her C cup tits sitting on a quarter cup bra with nipples so hard they begged to be sucked on. I was happy to oblige. I cupped her tit with my right hand as I lowered my mouth to it and sucked hard. She moaned as she wrapped her legs around me.

I moved from one tit to the other. I sucked on one I pinched and rolled the nipple of the other while her legs squeezed me tighter and tighter.

She was breathing heavily as she demanded, "Fuck me hard!!"

I stepped back, "You don't tell me what to do. Get down on your knees and get to sucking on my dick."

Her eyes were wide with lust, "Yes sir!"

She slid off the desk onto her knees, unzipped my pants, and fished my dick out. As I looked down I watched her lips sink to the base of my 11" cock and felt her throat grip my shaft as she took me fully. I wasn't in a mood to wait so I grabbed her head with both hands and began to thrust in and out of her mouth. She took it like the obedient slut I had turned her into.

When I was ready to change pace I pulled out of her mouth and pulled her up by her hair before turning her toward the desk. I pushed her down on the desk facing away from me before raising up her skirt and ripping her thong in two. I grabbed a hand full of hair as I rammed my cock into her pussy in a single thrust.

She arched back as she howled out in pleasure. I growled in reply as I pounded away at her pussy. It wasn't long before I felt my climax building. I released her hair and grabbed her hips as I made a final thrust before erupting. As the cum spurted into her I reach around her and pinched both nipples hard causing her to raise up just as her orgasm hit her.

She was in the throws of her orgasm when I pushed her back down on the desk, pulled out of her pussy, and sank my cock into her ass. Even as obedient as she was I had to hold her in place as the mixture of pleasure and pain mixed causing her to try and get away.

When she calmed down I told her, "Fuck my cock with your ass."

She never turned to look at me, "Yes Sir."

I stood there as she began to rock and back forth sliding my cock in and out of her ass. I took the opportunity to give her ass a couple of smacks causing her to jerk a bit. Before long my hands were on her hips increasing her pace. It took a while considering I had just cum, but she never slowed or complained.

As my second orgasm neared I speed up the pace. I placed a hand on each shoulder as I began to pull her toward me as I thrust in. Her moans and grunts were getting louder as my thrusts became harder. Just as it hit me I pulled her toward me and held her tight as my cock twitched out another load of cum.

When it was done I relaxed my grip as I sat back down in my chair. Constance wordlessly walked to the private batch to retrieve a cloth which she used to clean me up. She delicately cleaned my cock and placed it back in my pants sealing the zipper with a kiss.

She looked at me as she raised up, "Thank you."

I smiled as I pulled my chair back to the desk, "You are most welcome."

She disappeared into the washroom for a while and re-emerged dressed for business as if nothing happened.

Friday afternoon Constance and I made it over to IT for our tour. While Constance did most of the talking with the managers I made small take with the rest of the staff. As I worked my way around I spotted Jennifer in a back corner busily typing away on a keyboard.

I approached her and smiled as she scrambled to stand up and offer a greeting.

She stumbled over herself, "Hello...ah...Mr. Tyler. I apologize for...ah...ah...not getting up sooner, but I just...ah spotted an error that needed to be fixed immediately."

I extended my hand, "Not a problem...Ms.?"

She took my hand and shook, "Ms. Chen...Jennifer Chen."

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Chen." I looked around her area as I quickly added the two imprints to her. "How long have you been with the company?"

She tilted her head for a moment before answering, "About 6 months now."

"Very good. Hopefully, you will find fulfillment with us." I began to turn to leave, "Again, nice to meet you."

I could see a bit of a blush rising as she moved back to her desk.

We finished up our tour and headed out having completed what I came for.

As we climbed back in the car Constance inquired, "I take it you were satisfied?"

I closed the door and motioned her toward my crotch, "Very satisfied." Constance was on her knees and unzipping me as the limo pulled away from the curb. "If I had my guess she a bit of a nympho already and it will take days instead of a week."

I looked down as Constance's head was bobbing up and down my cock. She mumbled out an agreement, but at the moment I was only concerned with the pleasant feelings she was bestowing upon me. Constance was talented in many things, but blowjobs seemed to come naturally to her. Not only was she good at them, but her timing was always impeccable. She kept me on the edge until just before we arrived back to the office. She finished me off, cleaned me up, and zipped my pants just as the driver opened my door.

I exited the car to the knowing grin of the driver before reaching back in and assisting Constance to exit.

She took my hand, "Thank you." She smoothly exited the vehicle and headed toward the front door.

The driver whistled and then looked at me, "She's something isn't she."

The smile disappeared from my face, "I pay a lot of money for this service and part of it is because of the discretion that I have always enjoyed. In the future I expect you to keep your observations and comments to yourself. Are we clear?"

The diver was no longer smiling, "Yes Sir. My mistake."

I nodded and turned to walk toward the office.

When we arrived in my office Constance asked, "Issue with the driver?"

"Yes," I replied, "I doubt that the problem will happen again though."

She poured me a glass of water and handed it to me as she sat down across from me.

She took a sip, "So, what's next?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Now we wait."

Jennifer didn't know what had come over her. Ever since she had laid her eyes on Mr. Tyler she could feel a growing need within her. By the end of the day she had to keep herself from sprinting to the bus stop for the ride home.

By the time she arrived at the front door of her apartment she only had one thought on her mind. As she opened the door she caught a musky whiff that she knew was her. She slammed the door shut and locked it in record time before shedding her clothes as she was making her way to the bedroom.

She was naked as she entered the room and pulled open the draw on her nightstand. Her hand quickly wrapped around the vibrator it held. She pulled it out and turned it on as she laid on the bed with her legs spread wide. As the vibrator came in contact with her pussy her back arched and a loud moan escaped her mouth.

She was sure that relief was just around the corner as she writhed on the bed while running her toy up and down her pussy lip. On a couple of occasions, it became so intense she had to take the vibrator off, but then she would feel herself fall back from the cusp. As the cycle repeated her frustration grew.

Before long she tossed the vibrator to the side, rolled onto her stomach, and reach back into the nightstand drawer for her favorite dildo. As she pulled it out she marveled at the 9 inches of length and the girth that was more than a handful around for her hands. As wet and horny as she was she didn't even bother to lube it up before sliding it all the way in on the first plunge.

The dildo was having no better luck though, but that hadn't dissuaded Jennifer yet. After many contortions and positions, she now found herself face down and ass up on her bed sliding the dildo in and out as fast as she could.

After a few minutes of that position thought she pulled the dildo out and threw it across the room as she screamed her frustration. Her need was building while her ability to quench that need stayed out of reach.

Drenched in sweat and her Friday night wasted she headed for a cold shower. As she finally began to feel more in control of her desire she exited the shower and was toweling off when she heard her phone beep. She finished drying her hair before picking it not expecting much of anything.

Her eyes widened as she read the message, "Your orgasms belong to me now. If you want one you will do as I say."

She dropped the towel in the floor and texted back, "Who is this? What are you talking about?"

Her eyes were transfixed on the screen waiting for a response. Time seemed to drag on for an eternity before her phone showed the reply.

"Don't ask questions. Do you understand?"

Jennifer was furious, but after a fruitless night of masturbation, she wasn't sure she wanted to discard this out of hand. Her finger tapped at her screen sending a quick, "Yes."

A few moments later her heart sank as she read the next message, "There is a package by your front door. Get it and text me back when have it."

Jennifer laid the phone down and went to the front door. She peaked through the viewfinder to make sure the hallway was empty before opening the door, grabbing the box, and locking it back. She quickly returned to the bedroom to open the box. Inside she found a dildo so large that she doubted it would fit inside her. It was at least 2 inches longer than hers, but the width was the big difference. She was just staring at it when her phone beeped.

The message read, "Don't keep me waiting."

She shook her head as the surreal experience continued, "I have the package."

"Good. Now mount it to the wall just below your waist."

Jennifer looked back in the box and found an adhesive disk that matched the diameter of the base of the dildo. Her mind was spinning as she processed what was being asked of her. At the same time the cold shower had worn off and her desire was back to demanding attention. After debating with herself she peeled one side of the adhesive and placed it on the dildo before pealing the other side and pressing it to her bedroom wall. She stood back taking in the view of a dildo protruding from her wall and wondered how this had come to be.

Her phone beeped again, "Pic."

Jennifer took a quick snap and sent the picture.

A few seconds passed, and her worst nightmare appeared on the screen, "xxx-xxx-xxxx wants to video chat." In a panic she pressed decline.

A text appeared on the screen, "Don't ever decline my call. Now answer the call or have fun not getting off."

Her mind was a wreak. Her pussy was saying answer the call while her mind said no. In the end, she was too afraid not to answer it. She tapped the answer button only to see a black screen on her side though she knew the person on the other end was seeing her face.

She tentatively said, "Hello?"

The man spoke using a voice changer, "Very beautiful. Now place the phone somewhere I can watch you use the dildo."

Her eyes went wide, "I don't think..."

He cut her off, "Choose your words wisely young lady as your orgasms hang in the balance."

She paused, "I need to know that this is not being recorded."

He chuckled, "If I want to record this I will. You are mine to do with as I please. The sooner you accept that the sooner that fire between your legs can be satisfied."

She wanted to cum so bad, but this was too far, "No. I can't..."

The call dropped. She tapped the screen a couple times, "Hello?"

Then she texted to the number, "Hello?"

After 10 minutes of waiting the need in her loins was beginning to consume her whole mind. She looked up from the bed as the monster hanging from her wall and decided to give it a shot. She had placed the dildo in a manner that her hands would reach the side of her bed for support.

She was about to go grab some lube when she decided to run her hand down to her pussy. The wetness she found there made lube redundant. She turned her back to the dildo and bent over at the waist grabbing the side of the bed for support. Taking a deep breath, she pushed back onto the dildo and savored the sensation of it stretching her. What moments ago, had seemed like an impossibility was inch by inch becoming reality. Her breathing was becoming ragged as she began to rock back and forth on the dildo.

The feeling was exquisite. Her dildo had never made her feel this full or made her feel what she felt now. The one was formed like a real one with veins that were rubbing against her walls. She let herself slip into a fantasy of being taken from behind. As her mind played out the fantasy Jennifer lost track of how far down the dildo she was going. All she knew was it felt so good and she was so sure that just a bit more would give her the release she needed.

All those thoughts vanished though when her ass cheeks touched the wall. Her eyes snapped open at the realization that she was fully impaled on the dildo and still hadn't cum. She was getting frantic when she spotted the vibrator on the floor. She stooped over and picked it up.

As she clicked the vibrator on she began to grind against the dildo before pressing the vibrator to her pussy. The sensation was more than she had ever experienced. Her vision began to fade to black but she refused to stop. As the blackness consumed her the only thing she was aware of was her need had not dissipated any.

Jennifer was unaware of passing out and falling into her bed, but when she woke up early Saturday morning it was evident to her that last night was not a dream. She heard a buzzing from the vibrator she dropped on the floor. Her pussy was sore from the night long assault it had endured. Thought it was still insistent on wanting more. When she rolled over she saw the dildo still hanging from the wall seemingly mocking her.

Jennifer got out of bed and headed for another cold shower. She spent a long time under the stream of cold water, but this time the fire down below did not lessen. She was not ready to accept what the man had told her, but the results were not changing either. That's when an idea hit her. She finished up her shower and got ready for a trip to the mall.

Jennifer arrived at the mall ready to get in some retail therapy. First, it was to the boutique shops for a new clubbing dress followed by a stop at the shoe store for some high heel boots. She was about to head home when she spotted the lingerie store. Normally she didn't wear fancy lingerie, but for her plans tonight she didn't want to risk not going all out.