Mind Reassignment

Story Info
A college boy is altered by hypnosis.
2.3k words
4.17
116.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“WANTED: Responsible male for behaviour modification trial. Must be over 18 and under 40, willing to change accepted behaviour patterns and relationship free. Honorarium Guaranteed. Call 555-9753 and leave message.”

Jim stood reading the ad at the university psych center. Staring at it realizing that he fit each of the categories easily. Jim was 24, single, no family, no friends and no life. It wasn’t that he was ugly either, at 6’ 2” and 180 lbs he had a better than average build, long thick blonde hair and a 10” cock. Not that there was ever any interest sent his way by the females of the area. Jim was painfully shy and hated crowds and was nearly phobic about it. So the ad appealed to him greatly as a way to change his attitude and fortunes.

Jim went home a called the number, he got a recording instructing him that if he was sincere to be at 146 Sycamour St. at 10 A.M. Saturday. As it was only Tuesday Jim wrote down the address and stuck it in his pocket. Where he promptly ignored it’s presence.

The days passed as they always did for Jim, lonely and slow. On waking Saturday he was cleaning out his pockets to through his jeans in the laundry and found the paper.

“What the hell,” Jim said aloud, “why not, maybe it can really work.” So Jim headed to Sycamour St.

Arriving at a very non-descript small house he looked it over and walked up and rang the buzzer.

“Hello,” said a middle aged man wearing a black robe, “did you come for the ad?”

“Uh, yes, I did, it said you change behaviors.”

“Oh yes I do, but only for those willing to let me work with them come in, I’ll explain.”

Jim followed the robed man into the living room, it was dark and there was dark oak everywhere. The man lit a candle and sat on the only couch and patted for Jim to sit by him.

“My name is Mystic, don’t laugh it is my parents were true 60’s flower children, and I am 48 years old. I am a hypnotist, therapist and psychiatrist, oh and a chemist. I have been doing research into behaviour modification for many years as a sideline to my regular practice. I like what I see in you, shy, unsure, unaware of yourself. It is my plan to change all that, interested?”

“Well, Mystic, I am but I have no idea how or anything, what is your plan?” “Using hypnosis I will find your true self buried deeply in you, I will urge that part of you out a bit at a time so your system and mental state are accepting of the changes. Using a combination of drugs I will alter your brain chemistry in order for you fully accept and keep the changes that will occur. I can assure you it is safe and at any time you can simply walk away or I can refer you to another psychiatrist.”

“And the honorarium?”

“Ha ha, of course, I will give you $100 minimum every visit and I can assure you there will be many visits. Shall we begin with the first session?”

“Yeah ok let’s sounds like a great opportunity to begin life again.” Smiled Jim.

Mystic lead Jim into another room that had a large chair and dim lights. Jim sat in the chair and Mystic set it back to a reclining position.

“Ok Jim just close your eyes and concentrate on my voice. Relax your toes and feel the wave work its way up your calf, your knee, your thigh, your buttocks. Your lower body is so relaxed it won’t move, the muscles cannot function. Now let your fingers go limp, your wrist, forearm, shoulders, chest and finally your neck. There, your body cannot move, go ahead try.”

By the struggle Mystic knew Jim was under fully and phase one could begin. Mystic began asking questions: age (24), marital status (single), family (none), close friends (none), acquaintances (a few), sexual orientation (straight), homosexual experiences (a few as a teen), type of homosexual experiences (oral, fondling), desire to make love to a woman (lots), desire to have sex with a man (not sure). All the answers Mystic was hoping for, yes Jim would do fine. Young, virile, open to new ideas and possibilities.

“Ok Jim before I awaken you I will leave you with this suggestion. You enjoy the sight of men’s cocks and will go to great lengths to see as many as you can before your next visit on Tuesday, 3 days from today. You will awaken feeling refreshed and invigorated, 1, 2, 3, awake!”

“Uh wow, fell asleep, everything go ok?”

“Yes Jim it went very well your next appointment is Tuesday at 10 am, can you make it then?”

“Sure, no problem Mystic see you then.”

Jim left feeling great, like a load had been lifted from him. He felt so good he thought he would check out the pub near his apartment. Jim sauntered into the pub and ordered a pint of draft. As he sat drinking it his eyes were wondering from guy to guy looking at their crotches.

“God what am I doing?” Jim was pondering this as he went to take a piss in the bathroom. There was a man next to him and Jim’s eyes kept drifting to this man’s cock, it was flaccid and wrinkly and Jim was disgusted but still couldn’t stop taking a peek!

Jim left the bar and headed to the gym. Maybe that would get rid of this sudden urge of his. In the change room his eyes again drifted from man to man ogling their flaccid cocks. Jim worked out hard and returned to change and shower. In the shower he, again kept staring at every cock that came and went. He lingered in the change room for an hour taking note of the several different cocks, some cut, some uncut, some long or short, thick and fat, or skinny. All manner of cock everywhere and he was taking fucking mental notes.

Jim got himself home but Sunday and Monday went pretty much the same, in bathrooms, parks, and the gym, at school everywhere he went he was gawking at crotches and cocks, Jim thought he was losing it. Tuesday finally came and at Mystics place he told him of the past few days.

“Really,” said Mystic, “well sometimes your true self comes out Jim. Ready for session 2 or have these thoughts disturbed you too much?”

“No, no I am ready I need to continue.”

Mystic went through the ritual of taking Jim under and quickly got to the point this time.

“Ok Jim, you found yourself looking at cocks, sizing them up, now for the next 2 days you will wonder what it feels like to hold one in your hand the thought will consume you, even as you masturbate you will wonder what it’s like to hold another man’s cock in your hand. Every time you see a flaccid or erect cock you will wonder what it feel like, is it like yours, does it shoot thick cum or little bits dribbling over the head. One more thing from now on I need only say to you one word ‘CUMSLUT’ and you will fall instantly into a deep trance. Now you will awake again feeling wonderful and refreshed and return Thursday. 1, 2, 3 awake!”

“Wow, I feel great Mystic, what ever you’re doing is working see you Thursday.” Jim left the office wondering why he knew Thursday was the next visit, oh well.

The next couple days he was not only looking at cocks but also wondering what they felt like and all manner of ideas ran through his head. This time he just let them happen and felt ok about it.

Thursday he walked into Mystic’s house and sat in the chair as before. Mystic came in nude instead of his usual robe and sat across from Jim. Jim just stared at Mystic’s hairless pubic area and erect cock, obsessed by its visage and size.

“Something wrong?”

“No, nothing.” But Jim’s red face betrayed him.

“CUMSLUT”

And just that quick Jim was under.

“You want to touch it Jim.” A nod. “Then touch it, but anything that comes out of it you must also touch and taste.” Another nod.

Mystic walked over and took Jim’s hand and place his cock in it, he aroused Jim enough to be able to function but still be under. Jim felt the cock and his hand began exploring it, felt the head so soft and spongy, pulled back the foreskin and massaged it in his hands, stroked down the length letting his hands feel each vein. His hand spread out and engulfed Mystic’s enormous ball sac gently squeezing the twin orbs it held. Back up Jim’s hand went to the pee hole and let his finger spread the pre cum over it. Mystic was having trouble holding back but removed his cock anyways. As he did Jim tasted the bit on his finger tip and moaned with delight.

“That’s enough, how did it feel?”

“Wonderful.” Jim absolutely drooled the word.

“Good, before the next visit you will feel the need to taste a cock so badly that if anyone offers you their cock you will fall to your knees and suck until it explodes in your mouth, this will cause you to orgasm immediately and it will fill you with such a sense of joy that your desire for cum will consume your thoughts from then on. 1, 2, 3, awake!”

Jim once again left the office filled with a sense of well being and headed for the park. He wasn’t sure why but he had heard that men sometimes went there and lurked in the bushes for sex. He was hoping to see a few cocks and maybe get some. Though he wasn’t quite sure why he felt that way.

Walking through the park’s back trails he saw a man stroking his cock. Jim instantly was fascinated by the shiny head, thick pubic growth and low-slung balls. Jim stopped and looked at the man, the man noticing Jim stop motioned for him to come over. Jim went over and an urge more powerful than anything he had imagined overcame him. He fell to his knees and took the man’s cock into his mouth. Jim’s tongue began licking the head in gentle circles tasting the pre cum the man had slathered all over it. Jim could feel his own erection growing strong as the stranger’s cock went further into his mouth. Letting his tongue rest on the bottom of the thick shaft he began rocking his head back and forth, getting it to hit the back of his throat. It didn’t take long for the cum to begin filling Jim’s mouth in hot, thick bursts. Each shot made Jim’s own cock throb and just as the man was pulling out Jim blew his wad into his pants, cumming from the taste of the salty sweet cum.

“God you’re one sweet cocksucker man and you never let a drop out. Thanks.” The man zipped up his pants and left the bushes.

Jim was left kneeling and slowly recovering form the intensity of his own orgasm. Suddenly all he could think about was getting more, how to get more, how to keep the taste of sperm loaded cum in his throat and on his tongue.

“That was some show.”

“Huh, oh god didn’t see you there.”

“You like to suck cock?”

“Yes, I .. I do.”

“Come with me, I’ll get you loads.”

Jim looked at the stranger, he was in his 50’s, but fit, dark skinned maybe Spanish or Italian and looked very sure of himself. Jim got off his knees and followed the dark man to his car. They got in and drove to an alley with a small neon light outside the door. It read ‘Goliath’s’. Inside there was another neon sign over the door reading ‘Warning: Gay Premises’. The man handed a card and some cash to the attendant who gave him a key and 2 towels.

As the walked down the hall Jim saw men necking and just hanging out naked, he was lead to a small room with a bed and a nightstand and told to get naked. The man also got naked and revealed a short thick cock to Jim. Jim’s own cock was once again hard as he knelt down and began sucking. The door was wide open and men that were passing by stopped to watch.

Jim ignored the spectators as he skillfully sucked a cock eager for its load to spill. He bobbed back and forth letting it in deep and back out, deep and out, deep and out, his tongue encouraging the pee slit to give up its reward. Soon the reward shot out, gobs and gobs, way more than the guy in the park. It filled his mouth and ran out his lips despite his best effort to control it.

“Holy shit!” One of the spectators cried out, “the cocksucker’s cumming!”

Jim felt his cum drip onto his leg as another guy quickly replaced the dark man. Soon there were 2 others and Jim was faced with 3 cocks. He kept a grip on 2 while he took turns sucking each one. He was feeling wonderful, joyous, giddy even at this. As each exploded he did his best to get as much into his mouth as possible, but lot’s landed in his hair and face.

Jim was covered in cum, like a bad Japanese bukkaki movie, and the feel and taste of it made his own cock explode as the men laughed at this cum whore. Jim didn’t care he had been truly transformed.