Mind Warp 03

Story Info
A Very Happy Birthday
2.2k words
3
7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the passage of time Lucy and Renee drifted apart; each going their own ways. Renee became lost behind the scenes and acted very little. On the other hand Ms. Lawless scored some notable roles, and even appeared nude on national TV. The young blonde; whose hair had again grown and became her more natural auburn color, really didn't look that much like that adorable young bard that she had played for all those years. In turn Lucy didn't much look like a warrior princess anymore. It was little knowledge that this actress' hair was dyed to a near black color; now her natural blonde color hid the fact that she was indeed Xena the Warrior Princess unless they looked at each of their faces, or listen to their voices.

Lucy was on the way over to the Castaway Hotel after being summoned by her old friend. Renee had gone down a different path than Lucy; she was now behind the scenes and making movies, and had created a few short films. This was both a mystery and a happy meeting; it was Renee's birthday, and Lucy was bringing her friend a very special gift. Little did the well-traveled Ms. Lawless know; just how important her gift would play a role this evening, or what her friend had in store for her.

When Lucy walked into the room carrying a bag containing Renee's gift; the now much older former bard, was lying on the bed reading the Kindle that he husband had bought her. "Aw; you've already started to open your gifts. I wanted to see you open them. Who's this?" The tall Amazon; who still looked as good as always, first pouted then let this sly smile cross her face. "This is my camera man; we'll talk about that later. It's really good to see you; it's been too long, and how come you don't call?" Don't you want your gift from me? Lucy shot back as Renee continued to read from that device in her hand.

"What are you doing? I thought we would be making a night of it, and not staying here playing with toys." Renee glanced up; then back at the screen, and finally placed on the small coffee table near her. "Sorry; I just couldn't put it down, this new book I just bought is really good." What's it called? Renee picked back up the device and scrolled up near the top, and pointed the screen towards Lucy. "Vixen's Row by Louis McKinley" was staring back at her. "Do you like it?" The now brunette and former blonde minx nodded. "It's giving me ideas." Why are you reading porno? "It's not exactly porno; but more like erotic fantasy with a paranormal twist."

Lucy reminded her that she thought that Renee was afraid of ghosts and things like that. The still luscious brunette shrugged her shoulders; "I guess I'm getting over that fear." That's good hear because I thought that my gift would scare you. Renee jump off the bed and ran over to hug the much taller beauty. "Nothing much scares me anymore" she whispered in Lucy's ear. The tall woman was glad to hear this; because she truly thought that her gift would scare her friend. The two of them sat on the bed and Lucy handed Renee the bag she had. Renee excitedly reached in and pulled out this long tube that was wrapped in paper. Reading the card that accompanied the gift it read; "Something for those lonely nights." Her small hand tore into the plain brown paper, and her eyes grew larger as her gift was coming into the light of day.

Renee was holding this massive double ended dildo that was very thick in diameter and had to be at least fifteen inches in length. The short woman playfully put it in her mouth and exclaimed that her mouth was too small to fit it all in. She playfully aim the other end at Lucy; pointing it like a large dong at her mouth. Renee was surprised to see her friend actually grabbed the other end and placed it in her mouth as well. "It's not that big" Lucy told her; pulling it back out. "Cause; you have a big mouth, and anything will fit in there." Renee told her as she placed the thing between her legs.

"This works with what I wanted to talk to you about. I want to make a short film with us for the fans; you know one that the studios wouldn't let us make, because of the sensors." Lucy leaned close to her; "Is that why the camera man is here?" The short brunette nodded and looked down at the thing between her legs. Lucy leaned in close to Renee; "Let's make his lens melt." The taller blonde nibbled on Renee's ear, and played with the dildo pressing it hard against her groin. She was pressing hard enough to achieve penetration if it wasn't for the pair of jeans Renee was wearing.

Her former bard's legs willingly opened allowing Lucy a larger target to fondle. This would be definitely one of those reels that would have ended up on the cutting room floor. Lucy placed one end in Renee's mouth and gently used this thing to push her so she would be lying on the bed; all the while slowly inserting and removing this dildo from her mouth, and increasingly rubbing and squeezing what she had in her left hand.

"Gabby; I always wanted to do this." Lucy was lying beside the now moaning Renee; who was beginning to loose herself in what was going on, and her mind was falling back to those earlier days. "Xena; I want you to conquered me, as the warrior you are." Renee reached down; grabbed that hand and began to slap herself with Lucy's hand while raising her hips to meet each new incoming thrust. Renee's other hand moved down and slid under the fabric of her pants.

"Not so fast" Lucy said as she released the toy and held Renee's other hand; preventing it from reaching its target. "You can't cum yet; not until I say you can." She looked at the brunette lying there with this long dildo hanging out of her mouth. Renee's eyes were half opened, and this muffled moans struggled to get out. "Don't you dare; keep those legs open." Renee's legs had closed and gripped Lucy's hand.

"First you're going to satisfy me; and if you do a good joy, maybe then I'll give you a reward." The tall blonde stood up and revealed herself in a very sexy way; this drove the brunette lying there crazy. Gabrielle hadn't seen that body in a very long time. Renee was no longer seeing the actress, but the legendary Xena the Warrior Princess. Xena's breasts never seen as big as they did now; it might have had something to do with that leather armor, or she just did see it before. But now they were hanging there with very erect nipples.

"Let me fuck you ..." Gabby's voice trailed off when Xena ask her what she wanted to do with that dildo. "Well; not before I have a look at you. Take off your clothes." The brunette shook her head, and forced Xena to take charge. Xena pulled the top off rather quickly and discovered that this girl had no bra on. As Lucy bent down to remove her jeans; Renee held Lucy's head for both stability and to have this blonde mass of hair sample her own nice round mounds.

Renee's rock hard nipples managed to find their way into the blonde's mouth. She took a nibble and told Renee that she was not to try any tricks like that again. Xena forced her new plaything to the floor getting her into a seated position. "Here; lick this, and make me happy." Lucy slowly lowered herself on the head she was holding. Lucy began to feel this tongue move around and at times slip inside the opening, and back out again.

After a little while of this Lucy picked her up and offered her own pieces of meat on her chest to this brunette. Gabby quickly took what she was given; not stopping until Renee had reach Lucy's breast bone. She chewed on this as if it was a large wad of gum. This short girl visited both areas in this section before she was pushed to the bed.

Lucy slid one end of this dildo deeply into herself; leaving only about six inches hanging out. Renee's eyes nearly popped when the tip of this toy violently broke through her small tight anal opening. Renee's body began to move back and forth as Lucy's body came smashing into her. "Okay; make yourself cum." She didn't need to be asked twice, and her two hands moved as ordered. Renee soon began to breathe heavily; and just when it looked like she was going to cum, Lucy pulled herself out and stopped Renee cold.

Not yet; this barely audible voice filled her head. "But I want to cum." Renee cried, but Xena would grant her wish just yet. Lucy had Renee watch as she rode this pole and she too was beginning to feel things beginning to happen. Lucy now invited the camera man to join in. Lucy drove this dildo that was still inside her into Renee's more than willing pussy; while lifting the brunette legs near her shoulders, and it was this man's turn to explore the remaining hole. They both pounded on this body for all they were worth, and again ... "No; not yet." Lucy forced the guy off her prey and Xena got up above Renee's waiting mouth. She took out the end that was in her, and fed it to the woman lying on the bed.

Again Lucy slid herself down on the exposed end, and this time she grabbed Renee's hips, and pulled her nearly folding the brunette in two. She had the camera man hold Renee's legs apart and she now violently thrust four fingers in and out of this opening; all the while pounding herself into Gabby's face. This time there would be no stopping either of them. Their bodies tensed and suddenly erupted; washing each other with this sticky clear liquid. Renee didn't seem to want to stop, and Lucy was now grinding herself against Renee's face.

They both were exhausted and Lucy climbed between Renee's legs; holding them open, which the short brunette was all too willing to do as Lucy rubbed herself against Gabby's still dripping snatch. If Renee thought this was done; she was wrong, this camera was again invited to take both of them. Renee squeezed this woman who was lying on top of them in a tight bear hug as she repeatedly came over and over again. When Renee fell asleep she was cleaning Lucy's dripping opening; while Lucy was doing the same to her, as this huge cock ramped deep inside her.

A short time later; after catching their breath, it was Renee's turn to take control. She had the tall Amazon kneeling on the group on her hands and knees. This short brunette briskly drove one end deeply into her anal region; she was beginning to like the feeling, and drove the other end in the same place on Lucy. Renee began to ride this woman like a race horse.

Renee was moving back and forth as though she wanted her horse to win. This was a new experience for Lucy, and her eyes were popping out and her mouth hung opened with each thrust. The camera man came to the rider's rescue when Renee pulled on Lucy's blonde hair and he filled this opening driving his own eight inches deeply into Lucy's mouth.

He head this mass of blonde hair firmly to his groin as he repeatedly exploded filling Lucy's throat and causing her to repeatedly swallow his cum. Her gaging just made him hold on tighter, and only removed himself when had totally emptied himself into her throat. Renee wanted some of this and flipping Xena on her back; rubbed herself on Lucy's chest until she came again. While this was going on Renee drove her own face to this man's groin wanted to taste this herself. Lucy was forced to pleasure herself with Renee's gift.

"I hope that you enjoyed this story and the other two I've written. I wrote Mind Warp 1, 2 &3. And if you didn't know; I am Shadow50119, and my real name is Louis McKinley. As I've hinted in the beginning of this story in a round-about way I've just written my first E-book on the Kindle for Amazon. I'm sorry to have to do this this way; but I don't know any other way of reaching everyone at one time. I would greatly appreciate it if you went to check it out. That story title: < Vixen's Row > is very much like this; only a lot longer. And by typing this title into the search engine it will bring you right there. Again I'm glad that all of you like these stories, and I thank you a lot for the reads."