Mind Warp 01: The Schooling of a Bard

Story Info
Overworked Xena actress late night fantasy.
2.8k words
5
9.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shooting schedule was unusually long today and the heat didn't make things any better on the two stars. Lucy and Renee were more than ready to call it a day by this point. They were starting their third season and were just about done for the day on episode four. The twenty seven year old strawberry blonde had spent most of the day dangling from wires for one of the scenes. Although not physically challenging; it could be rather boring just hanging there. Lucy tried to keep her friend's spirits up, but she had her own things that demanded her attention. The raven hair beauty pointed and giggled as she watched Renee dressed as Gabrielle being put through her paces as a director shouted up at the blonde as to what to do next. Renee braking character tried to flip Lucy the bird, but the wires didn't allow this. Lucy was now just toying with the short blonde; using her hands as if she was a puppet master secretly controlling Gabrielle's actions.

Before being called away; Lucy split her fingers apart implying that Renee should spread her legs and give everybody a free show. Instead Renee closed her legs and shook her head. Renee heard "You're no fun." as Lucy was led away to practice a fight move that she'd need to know for that scene. When everyone returned they practiced over and over again until they had it just right. Renee lost track of how many times she was lifted and lowered on this contraption. They needed Renee for this part because the audience would be seeing her face; a stunt double wouldn't do. But by the end of the day they finally were done with this part and someone yelled that it was time to go home. Both Renee and Lucy didn't have to be told twice. They had arrived this morning and it was dark, and now the darkness of the night was again returning. The only sunlight any of them seen this day was during their lunch.

Renee said bye to Lucy and headed for home. Now wearing her street cloths the young blonde tried to forget that day in the temple; even if it wasn't a real one, it gave her the chills just to think about it. The young Ms. O'Connor just about let the car drive itself. As the car pulled into the private drive it took a moment for Renee to realize that she was home. Tomorrow would be another early day; so the young actress could party that late tonight. It would be a quick meal and a quick shower. Her favorite pillow could be heard calling her name even from here.

Once inside the quiet house the nearly dead on her feet young thing stumbled towards the kitchen. "There has to be something in here to eat." Mumbling to herself as she entered the well-stocked area her meal that night ended up being reheated pizza and a soda. By the time she had finished the night had fully descended on her little part of the world. Figuring that the morning would be here soon enough Renee headed off to the bathroom for a shower; then she'd keep her date with her pillow. Something bugged her at this point; it felt like she was doing things twice. She felt the shirt brush her shoulders and her back as she let it fall to the floor, but moments later that same feeling of the fabric brushed her again even though the shirt was clearly on the floor.

The same thing happen when she pulled off her pants. That echo sensation was still there; it was like something or someone was rubbing up against her. Renee just figured that she was tired and left it at that. Now completely nude she adjusted the water and allowed the warm water wash the day way. Tomorrow she'd have to return to that spooky place, and she wasn't looking forward to that all that much. But now she was home and all was right with her world.

After a lengthy soaking Renee tied a white towel around herself and headed off to bed. Closing the bathroom door behind her the young blonde now knew there was something wrong. Renee was no longer standing in her short hallway that separated the bathroom and her bedroom. The short blonde was standing in a large room with a cold stone floor. The stone walls gave off this eerie greenish glow that lit the entire room shedding a dark green color where the light didn't quite reach. A large rectangle stone table was the only thing standing in the center of the room; which didn't seem all that inviting.

The blonde whirled around hoping to find the door to the bathroom, but all there was a bluish green stone wall. Carefully she looked around holding onto her towel; scanning for another exit, and there were none to be found. With the utterance of this deep growling male voice Renee actually jump back hitting the hard stone wall behind her. Looking around the voice seemed to come from the air itself. "Who are you? What do you want?" The voice again bellowed out; "All in good time young one. I have brought you here to teach you that you can't go around poking at things you know nothing about without any consequences. I fear a lesson needs to be taught; oh yes, a lesson that won't soon be forgotten."

The blonde continues to scan the room with her eyes while keeping motionless, but doesn't see anyone in the room with her. "To begin with you'll no longer need this." Renee's eyes widen as the towel that had been around her flies from her body leaving her standing there quite nude. The now utterly terrified; five feet four inch, young woman quickly covers herself as best as she can. Placing one hand between her legs and the other across her chest. The area between her legs is covered sufficiently for the moment, but her nice round mounds are just barely concealed by her arm and hand. This allows the nipple on the right side to show itself. "Why did you do that?" She screams at the air, but gets no answers immediately. "You might think of this as your first of many lessons that you will face; Gabrielle."

The woman's eyes dart around trying to find where this voice could be coming from. "You know my name is Renee O'Connor and not Gabrielle. That's just a character on a TV show; right?" She waits a moment for a reply. The voice soon tells her that like her he has many names as well. This still doesn't change the fact that he is still who he is whatever he is called. Renee can't fight with that bit of logic; he's right about that. When the next several minutes go by in dead silence Renee tried to bargain with this voice. She promises just about everything she can think of from money to things that she thinks he might like to let her go. To each thing she states no reply is forthcoming; that is until she finally says; "What else do I have, but myself?" Renee says this reluctantly not knowing what would come of this offer. She didn't have to wait all that long.

Out of the shadows from the other side of the stone table was this tall black haired woman.

"Lucy?" Renee cried out happy to see a familiar face; hell any face at all right now would do. The woman had a confused expression on her face. "Come on Gabby; don't tell me that hit you've taken made you forget me." The woman looked just like Lucy Lawless dressed as Xena.

"Xena?" It was Renee's turn to wear that confused look on her face. The statuesque amazon woman simply nodded as she approached. "Come on; I'll get you ready. Don't be scared; it won't hurt; in fact you'll enjoy this tremendously. The blonde still had that covering grip on herself.

Renee's grip on herself began to loosen as Xena put her arm around her friend. The tall woman towered some four or five inches taller than the blonde. Renee was still unsure that this was the real Lucy; although she sure acted like Xena, with all of her mannerisms. This Xena person checks her forehead as though this was where Gabrielle had been hit. While she was doing this she had moved Renee over to the stone table. Although nude; Renee should have been cold, but on the contrary she felt warm all over.

Xena's hands slowly moved along the blonde's body pausing at the nice round orbs on Renee's chest. Xena's were slightly smaller, but Renee's 34B's were nice and round and sagged just a little making them look so delicious. Xena's hands squeezed each of them slightly. Renee's body reacted by thrusting them forward allowing this woman's hands to sink deeper into the soft flesh. Xena gladly squeezed them even tighter and Renee forgetting herself now acting more like Gabrielle allowed her body to fall backwards. Xena still had hold of these things at the time. Renee's soft boobs stretched slightly as this woman held a firm grip on them. Renee's body never reached the solid stone table behind her as Xena simply didn't let go. Renee did enjoy this feeling and gently rocked herself making the soft flesh contract and become elongated. They went from looking like small mounds to slightly larger hills. The was encouraging Xena; she let some of Renee's breasts slip from her until all that Xena had in each hand was Renee's nipples firmly in her grasp.

Renee allowed herself to just hang there waiting to see what Xena was going to do next. The blonde allowed the full weight of her body to hang from Xena's fingertips. The raven hair beauty first moved her arms outward; effectively making a wish with these two pieces of flesh on the blonde's body. For the first time Renee let out a soft moan. Her moans grew more frequent when Xena began to swing her from side to side. Renee wrapped her legs around Lucy's hips to steady herself. After a few minutes of this Xena finally let her body land on the surprisingly warm surface of the table. This image of Xena rubbed and kneaded her as if these things were bread dough. Renee's eyes were now almost closed and a slight smile crossed the blonde's face.

The blonde hadn't noticed two more had joined the party. These two barely four foot tall men; well they looked somewhat like a man, were standing on either side of Xena. These two things held Renee's legs far apart with such force that the blonde couldn't move them even if she wanted to. "Gabs; open yourself and let me in." The blonde moved her hands down to her waiting lips between her legs which were more than ready to be played with. Renee's fingers pulled herself open as wide as she could. The two holding her legs repositioned themselves so the blonde's hips moved this opening slightly upwards.

With one hand Xena played with her clit while allowing finger after finger to enter the tight opening that the blonde had created. With each new finger entering deep inside Renee her breathing quickened. Now that each finger, hand, and finally the arm of this amazon woman was now deep inside the blonde on the table Renee grabbed Xena's arm and began drilling herself in search of her hidden oils. Xena just watched as this blonde threw herself again and again at her arm. Renee's eyes were now closed and this determination crossed her face as she picked up the pace. When Xena began to wiggle her fingers; the ones deep inside this well, Renee's own hands fell away. This was the sign for Xena to withdraw her human drilling machine, and the two by her side repositioned Renee's hips.

Xena grabbed Renee around her waist; licked at this soft opening between Renee's legs, and in no time at all was using the blonde as a human straw. Renee was nearly inverted now with her legs and hips high in the air. The blonde could hear herself saying; "Don't play with your food, just eat me." The girl again lowered her face and began to drink the juices that didn't seem to want to stop erupting from this blonde.

While Xena was drinking these two creatures positioned themselves near Renee's chest. Their small heads and bodies defied the amount of Renee's soft flesh that they could take in. Renee's soft round boobs completely disappeared inside their mouths. The short blonde threw her chest outward as they began to chew these things in their mouths as if they were a large wad of chewing gum. Each had their turn drinking at Renee's secret well emptying her over and over again. When each had their fill Renee was allowed to just lay on the table. The two men made their exit without Renee being aware of the fact.

Minutes passed before this huge monster of a man with small horns on his head and the skin of a pumpkin; it was that orange. He must have stood a good eight, or nine feet tall and was wearing only a loin cloth. Renee somehow recognized that this was the same male voice she'd heard in the beginning of all of this. He nodded and exclaimed; "Now; you're mine to do with as I please, ready yourself." The short blonde still lying on her back adjusted herself and spread her legs as wide as they'd go. Renee watched as her world turned upside down as this guy was about to enjoy his meal. She felt a large tongue enter deep inside her, and the last thing Renee saw was Xena grabbing her by her boobs and positioning her head under the black leather skirt that Xena had on. Renee's arms just dangled helplessly. It was now Renee's turn to have her own feast. This man's mouth seemed to entirely consume the core at the center of her legs while drinking from her tall amazon friend. Xena was now pulling the blonde's boobs more than they ever had been before. She was pulling on them as if she was riding a horse at a full gallop.

Once they had their meal this man turned the blonde towards her tall friend. He eased his long shaft in to its fullest. By this time Renee's head just bobbed limply forwards as he began to move her body up and down. Moving faster and faster he suddenly stopped holding the strawberry blonde down near his groin. As stream after stream flowed deep inside her Xena allowed her partake in what the raven haired woman called her little apples. Renee hungrily took in the nipple and a generous amount of Xena's own boobs.

The next morning when the young Ms. O'Connor woke up she found herself lying on her bedroom floor. Shaking the cobwebs out of her head she was never so glad to see this room; her own bedroom, and everything was as she'd expected it. Renee figured that all of that must have been a dream or nightmare was due to what was going on at work. Even though she felt sore Renee dismissed this as what she did the day before; Lucy and herself did have physical jobs at times. "That must be it." She told herself and tried to convince herself of this fact. That weird dream was to terrifying to have actually happened. Renee didn't know but she was doing things on a subconscious level; things she wouldn't do normally. She didn't realize that she was even doing them. After a quick shower; there still was work to be done, instead of using a chair for breakfast the blonde lowered herself on the baseball bat she had taking just about the full length deep inside her. Renee squirmed moving the wooden thing deep inside her as she ate.

To save time Renee figured that she'd get dressed in her Gabrielle outfit and head right over to the set. Cutting small holes in the green fabric Renee pull each of her nipples through the small openings. She tied the small sports bra tighter than usual make a generous amount of cleavage pour from the top. Wrapping the skirt while wearing no underwear Renee placed a small vibrator deep inside herself; this was followed by a rather large dildo. She fashioned a strap so nothing would accidently fall out. On a small belt that kept her skirt on she placed the power unit and turned it on. The blonde's eyes nearly exploded when the sensation first hit her. Pinching each nipple and with a firm squeeze Renee steadied herself for the day ahead. This would be one of her most interesting day ever.