Mindgames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xander
Xander
11 Followers

Suddenly Zachery tensed up. "What......????" At the same time that cracking noise became louder and louder in Virginias ears.

Oh no. What now.

He woke up with a violent jerk. A nurse was tapping away on some machine next to his bed. It gave a loud beep every time she touched a key.

The pain came rushing back, full force. Making him moan. The nurse looked down at him. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." He looked up at her, pain obvious in his face. Well, bitch. He thought. You just picked the worse damned time to do just that.

He settled back trying to control the pain. Making it subside.

It had felt so real. He had felt he touch, and he could almost feel the places on his body, where her fingers had played. He could still taste her from their kisses.

Had she been real??

He noticed he had a big erection. That's funny.

Since he became sick, almost all sexual feelings had left him. But here he lay, in pain and all, with a raging erection.

The image of her flashed for his eyes. The beautiful girl.

Oh God. They had been just about to....... And then this "nurse" woke him.

Frustrated he closed his eyes. The wanting was still in his body. The lust still roamed his veins.

And there was not one fucking thing he could do about it.

(3000 miles due south)

A loud thundercrack brutally tore her from her sleep. She blinked confused. Lightning was lighting up her room.

Another crack of thunder rolled over the house.

She was sweating and shaking, even though the house remained cold as most old houses do.

That dream. She had felt his fingers on her. It had felt real.

She tried to remember. But she couldn't even remember his name. The memory of the dream was disappearing quickly.

They had been about to........

And she had felt it. Felt what she can't feel anymore.

Funny. She had a tinkerling feeling in the lower part of her body. She was not supposed to feel anything. It felt like when a persons leg falls asleep.

She touched her legs. But they remained numb. She lifted the blanket lying over her lap and touched her sex. She was wet.

At first she thought she had soiled herself. But there were far from enough for it to be that.

How was that possible. She was supposed to be all dead down there. But she had a lust in her body. A lust which would never be satisfied. She was wet, and excited. But she couldn't feel her own touch. Horny and unsatisfied.

Frustrated she closed her eyes. Suddenly his image flashed across her eyes .

You!!!

Where are you when I need you?

Unaware of each others existence they simultaneously decided: It's a Cruel Cruel world.

Xander
Xander
11 Followers
12