Minding The Baby-Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure the question was rhetorical.

I glanced at the clock -- 3:30 A.M. At most, I'd been asleep for 4 hours or so. At my age, I didn't think I COULD rejuvenate that quickly. Yet, here I was, my pole stiff again, being ridden by one of the hottest girls I'd ever known, at ANY age. Don't fight it, I said to myself.

I grabbed onto her firm, round ass and pushed myself deeper into her. "Oh, GOD, your hands on my ass makes me SO fucking horny!" she purred. "Play with my ass while I ride you!!" I pulled her ass cheeks wider as she pumped up and down on my cock. Stephanie bucked and bounced, moaning her satisfaction as I pushed my cock up against her throbbing clit. I felt her shudder as she came yet again, yelling "OooWWWWWooooohhhh!!!!" as her whole body shook in her orgasmic ectasy. She held me close again and curled her legs around mine. "PLEASE, MIKE!!!! PLEASE come for me again!!! There is NO WAY I'm letting you out until you come again!!!! So you'd better FUCK ME like you've never FUCKED before!!!! Let me HAVE it, you amazing fuck machine!!!"

Here she was, a trained athlete, in much better condition than I'd EVER be in my life, calling ME a fuck machine. As I held onto her ass while trapped underneath this sex-mad goddess, I grunted, pounded and pushed as if my life depended on it. I felt the hot rush again, threw my head back and screamed, "Oh, GOD, STEPHANIE, HERE IT COMES!!!!" as a seemingly enormous load -- I always came harder when I was on the bottom -- erupted out of me. I shuddered and groaned as my cock spewed rivulets of cum into her yawning hole. She nearly crushed me with her grip as she cried, "Oh, GOD, YES I feel you COMING!!! It's like having hot lava blown into my pussy!!! YEAH!!!! YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!" We lay there, sweating, kissing deeply, hearts pounding and bodies intertwined, until my erection deflated. She stayed with her arms and legs wrapped around me, her head on my shoulder, as we both drifted off to sleep again.

When I awoke -- it was around 11:00 A.M. -- Stephanie was gone. But pinned to her pillow was a drawing, in red magic marker, of two hearts, intertwined, with our initials on them. Underneath it was a note: "If I never have sex again for the rest of my life, I'll always remember how beautiful and special last night was. Thank you for letting me please you. You certainly pleased me. -- S." There was a smiley face next to her initial.

I looked outside -- I could just see the corner of the pool out my window -- and saw that it was a bright, sunshiny day. It FELT like it was going to be hot -- and looking at my cell phone confirmed that it was already 86 degrees and was probably going to hit 90 before too long. I slipped on a bathing suit I'd brought with me, and went downstairs. Chrissy and Vicki had left me a tray with a glass of orange juice, a bowl of sliced fruit, a couple of sliced bagels and a note: "We're out by the pool. Steph and Regina send hugs. Will see us again soon. C. & V." with a little heart drawing. I ate a little bit, then walked outside.

Deciding that discretion was the better part of valor, I decided that unless the girls brought it up first, I would not mention the events of the previous evening.

My resolution disappeared the second I saw them. Both of them were lying on chaise lounges, sunbathing. Both of them were as naked as when I had last seen them. Their taut, tanned bodies both glistened from suntan lotion.

Chrissy noticed me first. "Hey, good morning!" she chirped as she ran over and hugged me -- either accidentally or not slathering me with her suntan lotion. Vicki similarly grabbed a hold of me and rubbed herself against my other side. Vicki probably guessed from the look on my face what I was thinking, and said "We've got plenty of land, and a high fence. The neighbors can't see a thing. We do this all the time, except of course when Daddy's home. Sometimes Mommy even joins us."

Chrissy then pulled down my bathing suit -- the hard-on I'd developed was unmistakable, and both of them noticed -- and said to me, "You're never too old to learn some new tricks. You should try nude sunbathing, Mike. It's very, ummm ... LIBERATING."

We spent the afternoon suntanning, listening to music, splashing about in the pool, tossing beach balls back and forth, relaxing in the hot tub -- a perfectly innocent, ordinary day. Occasionally, one of the girls would head to the kitchen and return with snacks -- finger sandwiches, fruit, drinks. We all kept refreshing our lotion lest we burn.

At one point, Chrissy told me to lie on my stomach on the lounge, and while applying suntan lotion to me gave me a deep, relaxing massage. While she was doing so, I heard Vicki making some grunting and growling noises. I glanced over at her for a second and saw that she was watching us, lying on her lounge, and had plunged two fingers into her pussy and was masturbating. I was already uncomfortable from the semi-hard-on I'd had most of the afternoon. This just added fuel to the fire.

"Did you enjoy the show last night, Mike?" Chrissy finally asked.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't. But I'd also be lying if I said I didn't feel a little weird about it."

"Don't feel anything about it, then. Just enjoy it. We all love you, and want to see you happy again. This was the best way we could think of to help you out. Believe it or not, all four of us have been fantasizing about having sex with you for years. We've discussed it among ourselves. Stephanie told us what an incredible lover you are. Don't worry, we won't push you past your limits. As long as you feel you can hold out, we're here for you, anytime."

You think I didn't feel about ten feet tall at that moment?

I heard Vicki have a VERY loud orgasm, then, panting, she said, "Chrissy, could you start making dinner without me? I want to have another swim with Mike."

Chrissy smiled, looked at each of us as I rolled over on my lounge, then put on her cover-all and walked into the house. Before closing the door, she said, "Dinner's at 6, guys. Vicki, I want you back to help me in an hour. Keep yourselves out of trouble!" That last sentence was said with just a hint of sarcasm.

Vicki beckoned, and I followed her into the heated pool, marveling at her round ass and muscular yet thin legs. The two of us just swam about aimlessly for a bit. It seemed like Vicki was circling me, almost like a shark. She came up close to me, while I was standing in the 5-foot area, and said with a smile and a very lascivious look in her eyes, "If I were drowning, would you give me mouth-to-mouth?"

"Of course."

"Like this?" as she put her arms around me and kissed me deeply, our tongues exploring each other. She reached down and felt my dick which, even after all the exercise from the previous night, was at full attention.

"Feel my tits. Wouldn't you love to put one of my tits in your mouth right now?"

For such a thin girl -- Vicki was 5'6 and 115 -- her 36C breasts seemed a bit large. I thought at one point that she'd had implants. But seeing them up close -- sucking on her coffee-colored nipple -- I could tell everything she had was what Nature had given her. She moaned softly as she guided my other hand down her flat stomach to her love mound. Even in the heated pool, I could tell that her pussy was warm from desire. I fingered her clit while she held on to me, rubbing her body against mine and kissing my face and neck. Finally, she shifted position, wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and pushed herself down onto my cock. She shuddered and moaned with passion as she felt my manhood enter her. Perhaps because she was smaller and thinner, her pussy was a bit tighter, but she took my entire length with ease. She contracted her pussy muscles so that I felt a pressure on my cock. I shivered at the sensation. She whispered into my ear, "Right here in the pool. Fuck me hard, the way you did Stephanie! I want you to POUND my pussy until I scream!!"

Holding onto her ass, I pushed and thrust as hard as I could. Vicki sighed, "Ooooh, this is AMAZING! Keep going!! Don't you DARE stop until you shoot your juice into me!" She purred, groaned, licked me all over my face and ears. Her eyes looked like they were rolling in the back of her head. She ground her hips into my torso, timing her thrusts with mine. She tilted her head back, and I kissed her on her neck. I felt her whole body tremble as yet another wave of ecstasy overtook her. "Oh MY FUCKING GOD, I'M COOOMING AGAIN!!!!" she screamed.

I thought the whole neighborhood could hear her.

Chrissy, in the kitchen, took a quick look out the window at us. We both looked at her. She smiled approvingly, gave us a thumbs-up and went back to work on dinner.

Vicki resumed grinding herself against me. Suddenly gasping deeply, I grunted, "Here's what you WANT!!!" I pushed myself deeply into her and blew my fourth load in less than 24 hours. I had never come inside a woman while standing up before. She held me close, kissing my neck and face and exploring my mouth with her sensuous tongue. After a few minutes, I carried her out of the pool, her arms and legs still wrapped around me, and lay down on the lounge with her still on top of me.

Don't ask me to explain it. I had no idea where my sudden prowess and stamina was coming from. All I knew was that these hot young girls wanted me to fuck them, and I was more than happy -- and able -- to oblige.

After one more deep kiss, Vicki said, "Chrissy will KILL me if I'm not inside to help her with dinner. You go upstairs and shower, sweet guy. Hope you're hungry!" She then threw on her own coverall and headed inside.

After I showered, I dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and went downstairs. The girls were still dressed in their coveralls, and had prepared another amazing meal -- this time grilled steak and vegetables.

After dinner, we headed down to the basement. The girls' father was a stereo buff and had an incredible surround sound system. We decided to just relax and watch something mindless. The girls found the Blu-Ray disks of the Austin Powers trilogy, so we decided to watch those in order. Chrissy decided that our movie-watching experience wouldn't be complete without popcorn, and went upstairs to make some, leaving me alone with Vicki. She looked at me with appealing puppy-dog eyes, and made a motion with her hand and mouth that suggested a blowjob, but I shook my head no. She smiled but looked obviously disappointed.

Chrissy came back with a tray, containing three bowls of popcorn, a pitcher of lemonade and three glasses. She handed me one of the bowls and a glass, and we settled back for our evening of comedy. The girls sat on either side of me, heads on my shoulders, and we all laughed hysterically at Mike Myers' antics even though all three of us had seen the movies multiple times. I could do fair imitations of Dr. Evil and Fat Bastard, and soon the girls were guffawing at my impersonations of the onscreen characters.

When we finished the last movie, Chrissy said, "Tomorrow's Monday. I have to go to work, and Vicki has her college classes until one. Will you be okay by yourself 'til then?"

I replied, "There's lots to do around here. I'm sure I could keep myself occupied, unless of course I sleep late."

"We'll make sure that breakfast is ready for you before we go. Like Daddy said, you're the king of the castle and it's our responsibility to take care of you." Vicki smiled and shook her head in agreement.

"Well, you girls have already gone above and beyond the call of duty."

"Don't be silly", Vicki said. "Believe me, NONE of us has done anything for you that she didn't want to."

Chrissy went upstairs ahead of us. I helped Vicki carry the dirty dishes upstairs, and over her protests helped her wash them. "Daddy NEVER washes dishes!" she exclaimed.

"Well, I'm not your dad. I help."

She kissed me on the cheek. "Good to have a man like you around."

She followed me up the stairs, and patted me on the butt just before she turned to go into her room. I turned, and she gave me a sly little grin and licked her lips seductively. "You have a good night, sweet guy. Remember, I'll be home early in the afternoon. Chrissy usually is home around 5:30, so maybe we can find something to occupy ourselves before I start making dinner."

As if I couldn't already guess what you have in mind, I thought to myself.

After undressing, washing up and brushing my teeth, I walked into my room, closed the door and turned on the light. There, lying on top of the covers, was Chrissy, naked and fingering herself while caressing her breasts. "Jesus Christ, I thought you were NEVER going to get here! How else am I supposed to get off if you're not here to take care of me?" she exclaimed.

"Chrissy, Jesus, I'm 55 freaking years old. I've been fucking practically from the moment I walked in the door of this house."

"And you've been rising to the occasion VERY well, I must say. Look, you're doing it again!" she said as she pointed to the growing bulge in my shorts. "Now turn off the light, get your ass over here and show me what Stephanie was talking about. You know, I should never have left you alone in the pool with my sister, because I knew that little cunt was going to grab a piece of you once she had you alone. Oh well, at least now I have you to myself."

With a slight sigh I took off my shorts and climbed into bed with Chrissy. She leaned in, took me in her arms and kissed me deeply on the lips. "MMMmmm, you taste good," she purred. "Your cock tasted good last night, too. Let me spend a little more time with it." She leaned down and took my shaft into her mouth down to the base. I involuntarily arched my back slightly as she took me in, and lay back as she bobbed up and down on my swollen cock. She purred and moaned as she sucked on me, licking the bulb and then plunging her mouth down on it all the way.

At one point, she stopped sucking me, but continued pumping my cock with her hand -- first slowly, playfully, then at such a speed I thought she would pull it off. "I LOVE how hard your cock is. Oooh, I can't wait for that to be in my pussy!!" She knelt in the 69 position, and I turned my face away.

"You don't eat pussy, do you?"

I shook my head no. I just never liked the taste of it.

"That's okay. This is about ME pleasing YOU anyway. At least will you stick your fingers in there and rub my clit while I suck you? It'll KIND of be the same thing."

I stuck two fingers in, using one to rub her wet pussy walls and the other to massage her clit, which was standing out like a tiny dick. "Ooooh, that's the spot!" Chrissy moaned as she resumed sucking me. After a few minutes I felt her quiver and tighten up, then felt some moisture trickling down my fingers. Chrissy turned to me and said, "Let me just sit on your cock. We don't have to fuck, at least not yet. But I want to FEEL your manhood inside my pussy. Is that okay?"

Was I going to say no? I could, honestly, count the number of women I'd had sex with prior to last night on one hand. In the space of 24 hours, with a minimal effort I had nearly doubled that. I nodded, and she positioned herself and then lowered herself slowly onto my cock. Her pussy sucked my manhood in, and felt warm, wet and nice.

She stayed there for a LONG time, while we kissed deeply and I massaged and sucked on her tits. "I LOOOOOOOVE having a hard cock buried in me!" Chrissy cooed. "Let's just take this slow. I want to enjoy every bit of this." She began to grind her hips, massaging my cock with her pussy muscles. I just lay still, enjoying this amazing girl and her hot body. She leaned in and began to lick my face, like a cat bathing itself.

She held me close, working silently, methodically, milking my cock as well as the moment for all it was worth. She looked down at me and just smiled. She didn't have to say anything. Her face told me the whole story. I felt her body begin to shake, and she closed her eyes and let out a low, long "OOOOOoooohhhhh!!!" as she came again.

"Please fuck me now, Mike. Not too fast. I want to make this last."

With her still on top, my cock throbbing and her pussy oozing, I grasped her ass and pushed myself deeper into her. As she asked, I kept my pace relatively slow. Her cooing and moaning told me that she approved. I held Chrissy close, fondled her long black hair, kissed her passionately... all the while maintaining a slow, steady rhythm.

"Yes, Mike, that's it. Just like that. Stephanie was right... you are one HOT lover!!!"

I kissed her on the neck, and she started bucking her pelvis in time with my thrusts. My cock easily slid in and out of her soaking woman-hole.

"Now get on top. I want you to dump your load into me. FUCK me hard, Mike!!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE YOU'RE A FUCKING SUPERMAN!!!"

Actually, the picture wasn't that hard to paint in my mind. This girl, with her hot, hard body, her muscular legs, and her long black hair, bore a bit of a resemblance to a young, brown-eyed Lynda Carter, a crush from my youth.

She climbed off me, lay down, and pulled me on top of her. She moaned "Oooohhhhh" as I shoved my manhood into her. She hugged me close and stuck her tongue in my mouth as I began to pump away wildly. As slowly and steadily as we'd initially started, this was unbridled, mad, passionate sex. In almost no time I tensed, and with a loud "URRRRRGHHHHHH" blew into her. She cried "Oh my GOD, this is amazing!!!" as shot after shot filled her love hole.

Breathing heavily, I lay down on her shoulder as she held me close.

Chrissy whispered, "Yeah, baby. THAT'S the way. Now just relax. We've really put you through your paces this weekend. We'll try to space it out a bit more for the rest of the time."

"So I did hear Stephanie right."

"Yep. Vicki and I are going to share you while Mommy and Daddy are gone. We'll have a surprise guest or two during that time. I hope you haven't forgotten that you and Regina have some unfinished business too. I know SHE hasn't. You're okay with all this, aren't you? Haven't we made you happy?"

I was past the point of worrying about the morality of what I was doing. They were all legal. Nobody was getting hurt. Except maybe me. Twelve more days? And these girls were pretty voracious, too.

I merely sighed, turned over onto my side, and closed my eyes. Chrissy spooned with me, her arm around my chest and her body pressed tightly against my back.

The next morning, I woke up at about 10:00. The girls were gone, as I knew they would be. I went downstairs, and found the breakfast tray the girls had left for me -- again, orange juice, sliced fruit and a bagel -- and another note.

"We hope you aren't mad at us. As we said, we want to see you happy again. The happiest we've seen you of late is when you've been making love to us. We won't deny you. Please don't deny us. -- C. and V."

After puttering around for a few hours -- listening to music, watching TV etc. -- I opened up the refrigerator and saw a glass with a note taped to it. "Special shake -- this is REALLY good! Several fruits and vegetables blended. Helps build your 'strength' -- not that you seem to need it! ;) If I find this glass empty in the sink, it means you liked it and I'll make you one every day. - C." I took a taste -- it was really good -- then drained it and, as instructed, put the glass in the sink rather than the dishwasher. I munched on an apple and then decided to take a swim. Although the girls had suggested otherwise, my personal modesty dictated I wear my bathing suit.

Twenty minutes after I got in the pool and propped myself on a float, I saw Vicki -- wearing a pink belly shirt that showed off her magnificent midriff and naval piercing, and a tiny black miniskirt that showed off everything else. She called out, "Ship ahoy!" and laughed. I saw then that she wasn't alone.