mindsc@pe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Jayce's cock no longer pulsing with cum, Mia gives it one last deep suck before pulling away slowly, her tongue making one last pass over every inch of his meaty prick. With one last flick of her tongue, Jayce's cock pops free into the cold air. Having held his breath for an unknown amount of time, Jayce exhales loudly; his tense muscles finally giving up as he collapses onto the concrete.

'Mmmmmmm' Mia moans, a grin crossing her face as she licks her lips. 'That was tasty.'

'You-' Jayce's staggered breathing slows down as he tries to concentrate on speaking. 'You're amazing. I can't- can't believe that just happened.'

Mia wipes an errant drop of cum from beside her mouth with her finger before sucking it off seductively. 'To be honest,' she giggles 'neither can I.' With significantly more care than before, she places Jayce's cock back in his pants, giving him one last grope before zipping them up. 'You don't taste half bad either.'

'Pineapple juice.'

'Pineapple Juice?' Mia extends a hand to Jayce, who accepts it glady as she pulls him to his unsteady feet. 'That has to be one of the strangest non-sequiteurs I've ever heard.'

'Thanks.' Jayce says, adjusting himself as he tries to remain upright, cursing his wobbly post-orgasm legs. 'But yeah, I'd heard ages ago that it helps with the taste, I started drinking a cup of it everyday, and now it's just a habit.' Mia looks at him with a smile and a raised eyebrow, barely able to contain her laughter. 'Yeah... it sounds kinda wrong when I say it like that doesn't it.'

'Just a little.' Mia retorts, heading for the door. 'Thanks for telling me about this place by the way. It's good when I need... space.' She gives the handle a yank and the heavy door swings open, Jayce holds it as she begins to descend. 'And after today I don't think we'll have much in the way of problems.' Mia turns back to face the red haired man descending the stairs, cocking her hips as she traces her hand seductively across the wall. 'At least, nothing we can't work out..' Licking her lips with a grin she starts back down the stairs again.

Jayce's cock stirs again, thankfully neither the storage room ahead or the roof access stairs are well lit, so he's able to compose himself before reaching the staff room. 'I'll have a chat with Dave, see when we can move in.' He offers as Mia makes a bee-line for the office.

'I'm working the Ticket Box *with* him, dumbass.' Mia mused as she input the door code to the office. 'I'll let you know later. The sooner I'm- "we're" not couch surfing, the better.' Again Mia pulls the door open sharply, striding into the office glancing discretely around for any other workmates in earshot. 'Later, sexy.' The door closes behind her, leaving Jayce in the staff room alone to consider the day's events.

12