mindsc@pe Ch. 03

Story Info
Jayce discovers how depraved his Boss can be
3.2k words
4.47
13.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3
Of Puppies and Dungeons

The sound of Beethoven's Fifth echoes across the nearly empty halls of the local mall as Jayce's phone get's a call. Fumbling through his pockets he eventually locates the source of the vibration and noise. Tapping the screen to see the caller he sighs as it shows work's office line. 'Yo?'

'It's Mia.' Comes the disembodied voice, crackly due to the concrete walls and roof of the shopping center. 'Are you anywhere close to Civic?'

'Yeah, just below the cinema now.'

'Jonno just called me, he's coming here to take me home. I need you to walk me to Dave's; I'm staying there tonight.' Mia's voice cracks, this time from fear. 'But we need to go – like – right now. I just need to grab my stuff, see you in a sec.' She blurts as the telltale click of the handset being hung up ends the call.

At a pace, Jayce makes his way to the escalators, bounding up them towards the cinema. At the top he nearly bowls over Monique, setting up the bollards as the cinema is prepared to shut for the night. 'Gah!' she shouts as Jayce narrowly avoids her. 'Dammit Jayce!'

'Sorry, Mia called, she wants me to walk her home.'

'Don't bullshit me.' Her blunt nature was well known throughout the cinema complex, but the harshness of tone still took Jayce by surprise. 'I know Jonno's being an arse,' Monique's tone turns from somewhat frustrated to downright serious 'just make sure she gets home safe, okay?'

Worded as a question, Jayce knew it was a statement. 'Don't worry, I'm well versed in Anti-Jon warfare. Little does he know my secret plan to-'

'Jayce!' Monique nearly throws down the remaining bollard and signs, checking for customers before turning to stare him dead in the eye. 'I've heard him brag about some of the perverted stuff he thinks of doing...' her eyes wander, lost in thought as her cheeks and neck flush red. Monique grabs Jayce's hand, squeezing it tightly as her voice drops an octave, pushing the point. 'Keep her safe.'

The words are no sooner out of her mouth than Jayce's head begins to throb. His vision blurring as the pain sets in and everything goes dark.

***

An orange glow seeps in through Jayce's closed eyes, coaxing them open. He seems to be standing exactly where he was before; at the top of the escalator leading up to the cinema. Except everything was somehow different. Blinking a few times to get his bearings, Jayce nearly falls over in shock when he realises what he'd been sensing as "odd"; everything was built as though it were the twelfth century.

Every wall was made of large stone blocks, recessed light fittings replaced with flaming torches, even the escalator is made of large sliding stone blocks. Looking down the escalator almost gave Jayce a sense of vertigo, as the blocks seemingly disappear miles away into the darkness; no shops below as a reference point. Behind him a large Iron studded oak door creaks open.

'Jayce? Jayce, is that you?' comes the somewhat quakey voice of Monique. Jayce approaches her, noticing her clothes are now all black and somewhat tighter fitting. 'What's going on? Why are we here?'

'Well, "Here" is a bit of a malleable term...' Jayce ran his fingers through his red hair nervously. 'Long story short – and I know it's gonna sound a tad farfetched – The bullet caused brain damage that now lets me psychically communicate with people through touch alone.'

The silence from Monique was palpable. She tried a few times to respond, but her mouth just couldn't make the right sounds.

'Look,' Jayce continues, walking over to the confused manager. 'Time doesn't work the same way here; a fraction of a second will have passed by now, even a day here would barely clock up half a minute. And it's easy to get back to the real world. All we have to do is hold hands and think of going home- Ugh. This really IS starting to sound farfetched...' Jayce facepalms as he stops in front of Monique.

'So we're in My... Your... My imagination?' She mutters, trying to make sense of the whole situation.

Jayce takes a glance around. 'Yours, I'm guessing.' He places a hand on the wooden door, running his fingers along the timbers. 'I'd never "quite" thought of this place as a dungeon, I have to admit.'

'Is it safe?'

'Completely. I've done tests. You can get hurt, but not die; otherwise whatever happens in here doesn't transfer to the real world.' Jayce takes his hand away from the door as he realises he's fondling one of the iron studs. 'Yeah - *ahem* - whomever's mind your in has complete control.'

'Complete control?' Monique's voice had an undertone of mischievousness in that last question.

Jayce cocked an eyebrow as he noticed a smile forming on Monique's face. 'Yyyyeaaaahh... Complete control. Location, objects, whatever you want. Making a convincing fake person is difficult, I haven't quite gotten that good yet, but-'

A flash of purple was the only thing separating Jayce's memory from standing in the medeieval cinema foyer to where he was now. Judging by the size it was probably Storage Room B. Lining the walls where the various tools, brooms, mops and buckets would be were instead a variety of sexual toys, whips, and chains. Shelving units were now crossbeams with leather straps, and standing in the doorway arms akimbo is Monique.

She was dressed now in only a pair of black knee-high leather boots; a black skullcap/bandana thing with cat ears; a black and purple leather corset stopping just under the nipples and a pair of latex fingerless gloves, also black. Grasped firmly in her right hand is a cat'o'ninetales with what appeared to Jayce to be a reasonably large buttplug for a hilt. She was smiling seductively, her eyes piercing into Jayce's soul as she steps forward, the heavy iron door slamming shut behind her.

Jayce tries to move, but realises that he'd been secured naked to the ceiling by his now upstretched arms. He wasn't a moment ago, but it appeared as though Monique was adapting to her newfound power rather quickly. 'Um...' was all he could manage before the first blow from the whip struck his naked ass. Jayce grimaced as the pain turned from a sharp shock to a dull throb. Worse still was the odd sensation growing in his nether region.

'I thought so.' Monique cooed as she circles her prey. The whip was flicked once again across the man's rear before being dragged across his naked frame. The dominatrix observes Jayce's body, his barely toned muscles glinting with sweat in the torchlight. His erection continues to grow as the throbbing red marks begin to appear across his rump. The leather straps holding him up tighten as Jayce struggles to free himself.

'None of that..." there's another crack of leather-on-skin as Monique lines up the first of several lashes across Jayce's pale form; the last of which causes a small bead of scarlet to slowly pool a few inches above his right nipple. Monique's steely façade is briefly interrupted by the sight of one of her own staff members bleeding from her touch; but it is soon replaced by the satisfied and lustful stare of a sadist. Sliding in close to the strung-up Jayce, Monique runs an outstretched finger across the cut before bringing it to her mouth, savouring the taste.

'F-Fuck....' Jayce winces in pain as Monique applies the cat'o'ninetails along his inner thigh repeatedly, leaving another bleeding welt as proof. 'Fucking-fuck fuck...' for each curse she whips him again, the lines now crosshatching all but his arms as crimson trails slowly run down his body. 'What... what the fuck?...'

Monique flings her arms wide, gesturing to the room as she turns on the spot, smiling with her eyes closed until she turns to Jayce. 'What is all this?' she moves back over to the man, taking pleasure in his wincing as she pushes her body onto his. 'If you every wondered why I'm so-'

'Bitchy?' Jayce practically spits the words at his leather-clad boss.

'Hmph.' Monique slaps him across the face, sending Jayce spinning until her rough hands grab his jaw; wrenching him a stop. She uses her grip to pull him into a deep and forceful kiss; her tongue slashes across his mouth before she pulls away, biting his lower lip in the process. 'I was going to say Task-' the whip strikes sharply above Jayce's ass '-Master'. She reaches out to his growing member, tracing the leather whip up his growing shaft before cracking it across his belly.

'I run a tight ship.' The leather was again causing a reaction in Jayce's cock, betraying his lust towards the barely clothed woman as it was traced across his midsection and up his chest. 'All I ask is that people follow my orders. Is it any wonder I "Fantasise" about this place?'

'Which is why I-' Monique again circles Jayce, tracing the whip across his bloodied skin, moaning as the blood is smeared across his torso '-why I've always liked you. You always did what I asked, always made sure the others did too.' The leather whip begins to morph in her hand as she turns it over and over, Monique grinning as the straps twist and turn. Jayce gasps as the harsh leather he expects to flail his ass is replaced instead with fur. Glancing back at the torture implement, the man is shocked to discover the whip has now become what looks to be a grey dog's tail, still attached to the strange handle as before. 'My loyal little puppy dog.'

The bound man struggles to see where Monique had moved to, his movements halted by the sound of her spitting. 'Mmm, puppy dog...' Jayce's body stiffens as the buttplug-shaped handle is rammed into his anus; his hole virtually torn apart from the woefully inadequate lubrication. His scream of pain echoes across the room and down the stone hallways. 'Shhhhhhh... shush shush shush'

A few tears roll down his cheeks as Jayce feels the hard rubber shift inside him as he struggles from the pain. 'Fucking bitch...'

Monique grabs the invasive toy, thrusting it further inside him. 'Now now...' she coos, relishing his pained expression and lust-filled grunts 'Don't be a bad boy...' The straps around Jayce's hands loosen, allowing him to fall to the floor; landing on his hands and knees in the cold torch-lit room. Monique steps over to him, running a finger along his back as the tail coming out of his ass wags; his erection once again twitching to life. 'Now bark for me my good little puppy dog.'

Jayce remains silent, the welts dotting his body sting as his sweat beads; pooling with the blood as the mixture runs down his arms and legs. A flattened palm slaps across his shredded backside as Monique once repeats her request.

'I said Bark, puppy!'

'woof...'

Another slap. 'What was that? I said bark, not whimper.' Monique runs a hand down Jayce's backside, cupping his balls and giving them a light squeeze as she leans to whisper in Jayce's ear. 'Now, bark...'

'Woof.'

'Again!'

'WOOF!' The hand removes itself from his nether region as Monique moves to stand in front of the humiliated man, patting Jayce on the head as she faces him.

'Good boy.' She smiles wickedly. 'Would my little puppy like a treat.' Jayce was now moving on autopilot, nodding his head in agreement. Monique takes a seat in a large black velvet recliner, beckoning Jayce to approach her. 'Come here puppy...'

Jayce approaches on all fours, his bruised and bleeding knees tender as he places his hands together on the ground in front of Monique, staring up into her commanding eyes. The leather-clad woman smiles as she spreads her legs, offering her pussy to the dog before her.

Jayce's tail wags of it's own accord, his erection now straining beneath his bloodied body as he shifts closer to Monique's wet lips. The scent is amazing; sweet like honey. He tentatively extends his tongue, lightly licking the tip against her labia; his boss moaning as she jumps from the contact. 'Good boy, lick your master.'

Needing no further instruction Jayce takes one large lick of the woman's pussy, running his tongue flat from bottom to top; flicking her clit as he looks up at her lust-fuelled stare. Monique meets his gaze and moans as he again flicks the sensitive bud; eyes rolling back in pleasure as her hands move to run fingers through his hair.

Monique pulls Jayce further in towards her shaved cunt, his tongue diving into her syrupy depths as she uses him to tongue-fuck her wet hole.His enthusiasm built from a need to please; a need which he'd always had, but never quite in this way. His licks became longer, deeper as Monique's grip tightens, close to her own release.

Feeling her need greaten from the pull on his head, Jayce looks to end this; heightening his pace and lifting his hands to Monique's legs, starting to run his fingernails down her thighs. But the dominatrix has other plans; grabbing Jayce by his hair and pulling his head away sharply. 'Uhn... Not yet naughty puppy....'

Throwing the humiliated man to the ground, Monique sneers as Jayce lands on his tail; his face wrinkled in pain from the anal plug's girth once again pushing deep within him. She raises a boot and gently places it on his cock, the heel grinding slightly against his balls. Painfully she pushes him away from the chair with her foot before turning around to the chair; her heels clicking against the stone floor.

Monique stares at the chair for a moment before reaching out to the arms and pushing down. The whole chair begins to vibrate almost as if a centuries-old mechanism were grinding its gears one last time, just for her. The seat lowers itself to floor height, the arms lowering still until level with the floor. The back of the chair reclines until flat to the rest of the transformed recliner. The end result of this transformation leaving a velvety bed laying upon the stones. Monique kneels upon it, before placing her hands down on the plush fabric.

Looking back at Jayce's reclined form, she extends a finger to him, curling it back seductively. 'Mount me, puppy. Mount your Bitch of a mistress...'

Jayce's moment of shock at his boss' action takes the barest of moments to register before he scrambles back onto all fours. He approaches Monique; her arse raised towards him, her pussy so wet from excitement her fluids dribble down her thighs. Cautiously so as not to be told off again, Jayce moves up to her; blowing lightly against her snatch as he places a hand either side of her knees.

'Mmmmm... can you tell this Bitch is in heat?' her emphasis on "bitch" ringing through his ears, making him harder than before. He takes one last sniff of her molten honeypot then places his hands on her waist, readying himself to mount the woman.

Monique shifts her body back against his as Jayce takes position behind her; his cock teased by the early thrust, sliding against her wet lips as both moan in lust at the sloppy meeting of their privates. Moving back, Jayce pulls himself up a bit, lining up his engorged member with those crimson pussy lips. He smiles, breaking into a low growl as he thrusts forward burying his entire shaft deep within her.

Monique makes a noise that's part grunt, part howl, and part sigh as Jayce's cock is thrust into her wet hole. 'Yes my... puppy... just... like...' he slams his cock into her, hoping to drive in her next word; but it never comes. Instead she lets out another bestial howl as Jayce picks up the pace, growling as he pushes his cock deeper into her hot syrupy cunt.

'Puppy's a big dog... puppy's a big dog...' the woman keeps repeating as her orgasm nears; the barely audible mutterings driving Jayce harder and faster, his own need to cum pushing his cock deeper into his Boss' pussy. 'Cum for me big dog, cum for me...'

Jayce could hold back no more. As soon as his cock began to throb with the imminent expulsion of his hot seed, Monique's pussy reacted by clamping down hard; her own orgasm finally arriving. He pulled back one last time, his sperm held back by her vice-like grip before thrusting forward as deep as he could manage; his cock tip pushing against her cervix as a jet of cum flows forth from it's tip.

Monique gasps from the unnatural flood of Jayce's seed gushing into her, the greedy pussy accepting every drop. 'Cum for me...' she says again as her cunt is filled to bursting with Jayce's cock and cum. Jayce has now firmly grasped his boss' midsection, and begins to thrust like mad; doing his best to continue cumming deep inside her, spraying sperm across both lovers legs with every backstroke.

The two figures continue thrusting and pushing for a few moments until eventually Monique pulls away, rolling onto her back; allowing Jayce to fall forward into her lusciously soft breasts. Still gasping the two of them lie there, soaked in cum and sweat; Jayce's body still bleeding and bruised from earlier. Until Monique reaches out to take hold of Jayce's hand.

'Good little puppy...' was all she could say before the darkness consumed them both.

Standing in the cinema foyer, Monique is holding Jayce's hands, staring into his eyes with a mix of lusty contentment and shock. Quickly she withdraws, taking a step away from the man. 'D-Did... what?'

Jayce looks at her with pain in his eyes as he remembers the events of what seemed like the last few hours, but in reality was probably no more than a second. Blinking them out of his mind for now, he turns, headed for the staff room where Mia was supposedly waiting. He shouts over his shoulder as he reaches the door; 'Puppy's a big dog now...'

'Puppy's a what?' Mia strides though the door, mascara running as she ushers Jayce towards the exit.

'Long story-' he begins as the telltale voice of Jonno echoes from the bottom of the escalator.

'Mia, you still there?'

'Fuck!' she quietly exclaims as Jayce takes control.

Moving Mia past the still shocked Monique Jayce slaps his Boss on the hand, causing her to meet his gaze. 'Stall Dick'ead; You and I need to have words sometime...' he flipped off the disembodied voice of Jonno coming from the escalator and led Mia around to the service elevator.

He holds down the "Door Close" and "B2" buttons simultaneously as the elevator switches to express mode and rockets downward. Seconds later they're out of the elevator and striding towards Jayce's car. Mia is too preoccupied with looking behind her to notice where they're going, and comes to an abrupt halt as Jayce stops by the drivers-side door to unlock it. Turning to her he mutters 'Other side....' as jovially as possible given the circumstances.

Once both figures have ducked into the small car, they simultaneously sigh; their bodies relaxing by Jayce slumping forward onto the wheel, and Mia laying back into the seat. 'Puppy?' she mused as Jayce put the keys into the ignition.

'You wouldn't believe me if I told you.' He sighed as he threw the car into Drive, and navigated his way out of the carpark.