mindsc@pe Ch. 04

Story Info
Jayce falls into Mia's nightmare, and is horrified
1.7k words
4.51
9.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4
Fear and Loathing in the Bedroom

Jayce lay on the couch staring at the ceiling. Dave had decided to spend the next few nights at his girlfriend's place, so Mia was fortunate enough to move straight in, with Jayce following right behind. Given the night as it was, he decided to let Mia just collapse on the bed; claiming the couch for his own.

His train of thought was suddenly derailed by a muffled scream from Mia's room. Quick as a flash Jayce was on his feet and bolting towards the noise. Flinging open the door, Jayce was met with the sight of a semi-nude Mia rolling around in her covers moaning. 'Please... please stop no... no... stop it... stop... you... stop...'

Not having dealt with anyone besides himself having nightmares before, Jayce struggles as to what to do.

'Go... go away... stop... please'

Jayce bites the bullet and reaches down to Mia's shoulder, placing his hand firmly there trying to shake her awake.

'Mia, Mia!'

'Go... go away...'

'Mia, wake up.'

'Please stop.. please...'

'Mia,' Jayce's grip slips as Mia thrashes about in her bed, rolling over she encounters his hand and subconsciously clutches it.

'Please...'

'Shit.'

Darkness.

Blinking himself awake, Jayce is confused. This place feels wrong. His vision is slightly blurry and he feels shorter than before. Looking down he sees his cock buried deep in someone's pussy.

*Mia?* Jayce tried to say, but the words only echoed in his mind. Instead, what he heard was; 'Dry cunt. You're always a fucking dry cunt. Fuck!' Jayce could feel liquid poured onto his cock as he forces the head to look at the source. Unable to move anything - only feel – Jayce has a limited way of observing the situation, and begins to take note of reflective surfaces dotted throughout the room to try and figure out who he was.

It doesn't take long to figure out what the liquid was, as the last drop of beer is visibly poured out over Mia's stuffed pussy. Her hands are tied up with a wallet-chain to the bedpost as she buries her head in the covers, arse to the sky.

His vision was better now, as was his hearing. The unmistakably tattooed arm of Jonno smacked Mia's side hard, turning her birthmark from red to purple. She screams an unintelligible scream as he hits it again and again. 'Fucking damaged you are. No wonder I'm the only guy who wants to fuck you.' Jayce's fury builds within him as he continues to fuck Mia harshly, his cock aching for release but not quite ready to cum.

*I'm gonna fucking KILL YOU* Jayce screamed at Jonno but again, no words came out; instead he was forced to watch Jonno line the bottleneck up with Mia's tight arsehole. *No...* Jayce was desperate to burst forth from this horrible person before he could do what he was about to.

With a stifled scream Mia's violated by the glass bottle, her anus stretches beyond it's previous limits as Jonno tries to force the main width of the bottle into it. Jayce can see her face better now as Mia turns to her assaulter; eyes red with tears, panties stuffed in her mouth. She stares dead into his eyes with a look of betrayal and Jayce's will breaks, inside he cries; no longer wanting to destroy the violator, but instead just wanting the scene before him to end.

Jayce stares in horror as he cannot turn away, watching the following acts of torture unfold. The bottle is rammed deep into her bruised arsehole, her anus stretched and bleeding as it takes the full width of the bottle. 'Fuck that's fuckin' hot...' the faceless voice states with a lustful tambre. 'How's that thick cock up your ass feel?'

Mia's whimpering stops as a flash of rage crosses her face. After a few seconds of dry-retching she spits out the underwear 'You wish you were that fuckin' thick!'

A hand slices through the air and smacks sharply against her violated cheeks 'Fuck you bitch!' another slap leaves it's bright red mark on her skin. 'If I was that thick I'd be a fuckin' porn star and you'd be in the fuckin' gutter!'

'Fuck YOU!' Mia screams as she wrests herself free from his grip, nearly untangling herself from the chain binding her to the bed. But Jonno is faster; grabbing an ankle he flips Mia over painfully onto her back, the bottle rammed further into her arse to a surprised yelp from the girl.

'You were on the fuckin' street!' Jonno shouts at her, drunken spit flung at her face; she winces as it spatters across the red hand print across her cheek. 'I found you, fed you, and you agreed to stay here as long as you were my?..."

'Fuck you...' a hand flies across Mia's face, the slap echoing through the room.

'Say it.'

Fuck you!' the hand flies again, this time sending a small spray of blood from the girl's mouth.

'Say it or I crush this...' Jayce's heart stops as he invouluntarily moves forward, his knee resting on the butt of the bottle just barely visible from underneath Mia.

'N-no...' all the strength from Mia's voice seemed lost as she barely sighed the word.

'SAY! IT!'

'I'm... I'm your cum dumpster.'

'Again.'

'I'm your cum dumpster.' Mia's position on the bed changes; opening her legs for Jonno, showing off her raw pussy covered in a mix of bodily fluids and beer.

'And?...'

'And...' She lets loose another wave of tears as the next words struggle their way from her bloodied lips '... And you can fill me whenever you want.'

Jonno's hand flies again, striking the girl's face one last time as he takes the moment of shock to get into position; his cock head resting just on her pusy lips. 'Fuckin' right!' He thrusts deep into her under-lubricated hole as she screams in pain. 'And... Don't.... You... For-get... It.' He commands as he pounds her sore hole into submission.

The violence pushes Mia's spirit down, fucking her violently as Jayce watches in horror. He's moved well past rage and despair, his sole thought being to end this horrible scene. He can feel himself close to cumming and his mind battles with itself; the desperate need to cum fighting with his feeling of what's right.

Jonno continues to pound and thrust, the occasional slap across Mia's breasts the only time he seems to slow at all. Jayce tries again and again to get Mia to wake up, but every scream only echoes within his mind. His impending orgasm approaching, Jayce pools his fury, waiting for just the right moment.

'Fuckin' take it bitch! What are you?' Jonno shouts at the battered figure in front of him.

'A Cum Dumpster...'

'What are you?!'

'A Cum Dumpster.'

'What do you- *grunt* -Want me to do?' he rasps as his thrusts lose their pace

'Cum in me...' Mia sighs.

'WHAT?'

'CUM IN ME!' she shouts as he slams his cock deep inside her red-raw cunt.

'Fuuuuuu....-' Jonno's voice wavers as his cock begins to spasm.

'WAKE UP!' Comes Jayce's voice, splitting the room in two as Mia falls backwards into a bright light.

The room folds outwards from the two figures sprawled across the bed. Mia sits bolt-upright, flinging Jayce towards the edge of the bed; unable to get a grip on the sheets he collapses to the floor.

'Gah!' He says as he lands the wrong way on a shoe.

'Who the fuck?!' Mia shouts, grabbing her belt and wielding it threateningly in the slightly blurry room as she slips off the opposite side of the bed than the intruder. Her mind tries to reconstruct the last few seconds, but it's still attempting to figure out why it was pulled from it's dream-state so quickly. 'Who- Who?...'

A hand emerges from the other side of the bed, pulling it's owner up as the visage of a groggy Jayce peeks over the edge of the bed. 'It's okay, it's okay, just me...' He prompts, raising the other hand in surrender to the whip-like object held tightly in Mia's white-knuckled hand.

'Fuck!' she breathes out, her hand's collapsing to her barely-dressed sides, her long black shirt pulled down for the sake of decency. 'Why are you in here?' Her demand was more of a plea than anything else as she sits back down on the bed.

'Sorry, It's just, well...' Jayce stumbles over his mind as he tries to coalesce an answer on his tongue. Shaking the doubts from his head he stands '-You were screaming, so I came in to see if you were alright.'

The woman mulls it over for a moment, eyes opening wide as a realisation hits her. 'Did you go into my mind?' Mia's pulse quickens as the thought shoots through her mind again, the horrible embarrassing thought. 'Did you?'

'No. No. I just shook you awake.' Jayce felt his cheeks going red from the lie, he just hoped the room was dark enough to hide it. 'You kept saying-'

'I know what I was saying.' Mia snaps. 'Sorry, I just... I don't want to talk about it now.' She sighs, whimpering slightly as she collapses back onto the bed.

'If it helps...' Jayce picked his words as best as possible, his heart racing as he was about to either say something very nice, or very stupid. 'If it helps, try thinking of me in a superhero suit.'

'What?' The scepticism was nearly radiant in the darkness.

'Seriously. Just think of me as a superhero. I have enough willpower to spare, and you've seen how powerful the mind is. Just think of me as a... as a-'

'Knight in shining armour?' She quips, her mouth cocked in a wry smile hidden by the darkness.

Jayce makes his way over to the door. 'Yeah, I guess. A Knight in Shining Armour. I like that.' The faint glow of the streetlights shine around the man's figure as he reaches the doorway, giving him an almost shimmering outline. He taps his head 'In here, I'm a God.'

'A God...' Mia mumbles as the adrenaline wears off, her body falling back into unconsciousness.

'A God.' Jayce repeats, closing the door on the unconscious woman as a faint snore wafts over to him. 'Sleep well.' He whispers as the door clicks closed.