mindsc@pe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat raises an eyebrow, blowing an errant red curl from her face. 'We were all part of "Monique",' Jayce stares up into the womans bright green eyes, trying to discern the truth, shocked when he sees no hint of falseness in her words. 'Nikki is too naive to see it, and I think The Mistress doesn't care enough to want to see it, but I know.' She pushes her slit further forward, it's musk flooding Jayce's nostrils, arousing him once more. 'After what you did last time, us three split apart and I've been wanting you back inside me ever since.' Kat stops tempting the man, sliding down onto his waiting mouth.

Unable and unwilling to object Jayce gently kisses her nether lips; treating them delicately at first, with small little pokes of his tongue into her hot honeypot. 'Uhnnn...' Kat moans as the man starts eating her out, his tongue pushing firmer with each unintentional sound pushing its way out her throat. 'Y-you're lucky I-fuck-I found you, a-and nnnnnnooot.....' Her legs close in on Jayce's head, squeezing him as her first orgasm approaches. 'Yesyesyesyesyesyes..... FUCK YES!' Jayce feels the muscles inside Kat contract and pushes his tongue as deep as possible while he locates and sucks hard at her clit, moaning into it causing shivers to shoot up the woman's spine.

Almost a minute passes; full of heavy breathing, moans and Jayce humming into Kats clit. But eventually she pries herself off his face, moving quite spritely for someone who had just cum for that length of time. Shifting position she now kneels down beside him, ripping off his pants in one fluid motion; seams bursting from the force. Hs cock springs to attention, now free of its fabric prison. Kats eyes light up hungrily as she Impales her mouth on the meaty member.

Jayce gasps from the instant deepthroat, his cock pushed all the way to the back of Kats mouth and further as she plays the same trick on him and moans loudly; the vibrations shooting up his nerves, electrocuting Jayce with a sexual energy the likes of which he has never felt before. Kat can tell he just hit the edge, and pulls away, his rigid member standing firm as strands of her saliva slowly drip down its sides.

'That was quick' she says, catching her breath.

Jayce struggles for an answer as he lies there, enjoying the sensation of his wet cock standing erect in the moving air, small gusts blowing against it; cooling it down. 'What can I say? I get off from getting others off.'

'Then perhaps I need to give you this-' she pulls out a small piece of what looks like baking paper from a hidden pocket on the front of her corset. She turns it over in her fingers before handing it to Jayce. 'Its a little something I just thought up. Put it on your tongue.'

Jayce looks at the redhead suspiciously, but does as she says. Immediately he feels an effect; his crotch gets hotter, the various parts of it turning slightly more red as they grow a little larger. 'Wha-?' The sexual energy now floods through his system again, his cock having grown in both length and girth and his balls growing proportionately larger as well.

Kat grins devilishly. 'It means you can fuck for much longer without cumming, and when you do-' she pauses, licking her lips 'well, I'll let you find that out for yourself.' She flings one leg over the worried man, the hot wetness of her pussy enveloping the tip of his cock breaking that expression to replace it with that of pure ecstasy. 'But for now, I need that inside me.'

Kat takes a deep breath and Impales her tight snatch on Jayce's rock hard member. He inhales sharply at the sudden move, her pussy hotter and tighter than he remembered; just barely able to take his enlarged cock. 'Goddamn... You're so tight...' He staggers out as his cock slams against Kats cervix within the hot, wet confines of her womanhood.

Kat sighs with pleasure as she keeps her body still; stuffed to the hilt with Jayce's erect member. 'And you're so deliciously big...' She writhes slightly on top of the man, his length grinding against her sensitive lips as she starts to finger her clit. But Jayce refuses to let her get away with that, forcefully removing her hands and replacing it with his own.

With one hand lightly scratching circles in Kats back with dulled fingernails, Jayce uses the other to massage her clitoris; kneading it gently in time with her own grindings upon his rod. At first she holds his hand to her moist slit, but after a short time they wander down to cup his ever growing balls; each one now close to the size of a golf ball and still growing. Kat plays with the orbs, rolling them between her fingers as Jayce rolls her pearl between his.

Jayce is desperate for the woman to move, his cock aching for release. Continuing to play with her bud, he moves his other hand around her belly, dragging his fingers along her sensitive skin until he has her held in some perverted hug. Choosing the right time in Kats cycle of writhing and grinding, he pulls down hard, forcing the skin around his cock down so he can push further in. His cock strains against the cervix for a moment before pushing up into her womb, the opening of which sends a sharp bolt of pain through Kats body before being immediately replaced by intense pleasure.

Kats orgasm is instantaneous to the pain, Jayce's member wide enough to hit her spot and penetrate her inner walls. A completely alien feeling of someone being so deep inside her washes over the woman as Kat mumbles in her orgasmic state. 'F-fffuuuuck... How-how do y-yo-OOOooooou do th-th-th-that...' Another wave of the orgasm hits as she once again begins to writhe on top of Jayce, her body shaking slightly from the sheer pleasure of being penetrated so deeply as well as the still present ache of her womanhood being forced open.

The vibrations from Kats state would have been enough to send Jayce over the edge, but as it was he couldn't quite cum; the drug Kat had given him doing its job just as she wanted. The man groans in pleasure from her movements instead, still holding her firmly upon his cock as her cervix squeezes the head rhythmically.

'I bet you really like that, don'tcha sexy?' She muses, wiggling her arse as the orgasm wanes. 'You've probably never been that deep before, have you?' Jayce shakes his head, his body overcome with pleasure. Kat gives his balls a quick squeeze before sliding herself forward, Jayce's cock popping out from the woman's slippery cunt. She spins around to face him, leaning in to kiss the tip Jayce's member.

Jayce moans as the cool air hits his cock, the momentary freedom from Kats insides broken by a light kiss to the stiff rod. She kisses it again, and again, each time more passionately. Until she flicks her hair out of the way to look straight at him, pushing her face down over his cock as she smiles with big, lust-filled eyes. Kat doesn't stop to breathe pushing herself all the way down his cock he can feel it not only hit the back of her throat, but bend to go down it; the act a testament to the woman's willpower and sexual drive.

She pulls up, his cock once more coated in his boss' imaginary saliva as she crawls on all fours over his reclined body. Her corseted breasts rub up against his cock, which causes him to unintentionally moan in ecstasy. She stops, backing up slightly so she can tease him with her cleavage.

'They are nice aren't they.' She coos, squeezing them so as to grab at his cock. 'All natural too.' Kat winks at Jayce as she manhandles her soft orbs from their whalebone prison. 'I've seen you admiring them, are you surprised they're real?' Her wry smile breaks just long enough to lightly lick the head of his cock as she squeezes its shaft between her now naked breasts.

'I- I always hoped they were...' Jayce manages, the sensation of his boss' lips around the sensitive tip driving the urge to buck against them. But Jayce manages to keep his head, his cock twitching wildly from the attention but his hips staying firmly in place. 'They're so beautiful, I didn't want them to be- ah...'

Kat licks one more time before sucking hard at the cock until its head audibly pops into her mouth. She smiles up at him as she releases the swollen member from her moist embrace. Licking her luscious lips as she does so. Pacing her hands either side of him one more, the woman continues to crawl back up to Jayce until he lays beneath her; eye to eye.

Jayce can feel his erect member brush against her thighs as she sways side to side, twitching as her heat radiates out to it; seemingly calling the cock back to her waiting pussy. Kat doesn't leave the suspense hanging for long, slowly pushing back against the phallus as it slides easily into her used cunt. Inch by inch it glides into her, the well lubricated hole hungrily swallowing the monster as Kats mischievous grin turns to a sigh of lust. To her credit she doesn't break pace; sliding down slowly until the two lovers pelvises meet. 'Fuck.' Is all the woman can manage as she sits upright.

Hs cock pressing against her relaxed cervix, Jayce looks up at the woman, almost asking permission with his pleading eyes. Kat is busy trying to savour the immense pleasure electrifying the nerves in her pussy, but she eventually looks down; the green eyes of Jayce staring deep into her soul as she feels his cock twitch at the edge of her womb. With her body still lost in the sensation, Kat reaches out to Jayce's outstretched hands, pulling them across the soft floor towards her legs.

Jayce takes the hint when Kats hands stop at her knees as his cock twitches once more, he continues to move the exploring hands without guidance; their inquisitive fingers tracing spirals and knots up the woman's legs. She sighs again; with a deeper, huskier timbre this time. Hs fingers glide effortlessly over the lightly tanned skin, goosebumps rising in their path as he appreciates the softness of her skin.

Kat slowly sits up as Jayce's hands reach her thighs, her own hands rising to the now naked breasts; cupping them as her thumbs lightly stroke their pink nipples. The small buds push outwards with the attention, their need to rise to attention catching Jayce's gaze. To him the nipples are not only extending, but the aureolas seem to also be growing; spreading across a larger portion of the woman's breasts, and widening the base of the nipple at the same time. Soon the two protrusions stand almost an inch long, and half as wide, with large pink shields behind them stretching another two inches outwards from the pink nubs.

Kat seems lost in a euphoric daze as Jayce's hands finally reach their destination and come to rest on her hips. His fingers are quite long and wrap around her inwardly curving waistline quite far, so he uses what little he knows about massage to push into the firmer areas; kneading them gently with his fingertips. Kats hands stop momentarily as Jayce's start, but soon build into his rhythm by doing their own kneading. The mans thumbs find some tense points on her abdomen which he begins to work on when he feels an odd sensation around his cock.

It seems as though his efforts have not gone unnoticed by Kats body, as her cervix slowly pulls itself open with Jayce's muscular efforts. He feels the woman's womb open slightly as a small amount of negative pressure tries to pull him further upward into the moaning Kat. Continuing to massage the woman's sides Jayce's cock gets closer and closer to pushing through when with one rhythmic swipe of his fingers across her sides, Kats warmth sucks him in; her body sinking lower onto his staff as she reaches another orgasm from the quick but short drop.

With the redheads entryway now nice and relaxed, Jayce decides he has the right to feel a little cocky and using his still invigorated muscles -along with the element of surprise- he firmly grips Kat by the waist and lifts her up, his cock head popping out of her womb and sliding back towards Kats swollen labia. Holding himself just inside her entrance, Jayce looks up at the sensually dazed and confused woman; the hint of a mischievous smile flashing across his face as he relaxes his muscles.

Kat slides back down his cock as Jayce feels himself push past her cervix in one go; the tip brushing against the back of her womb. Kat screams; at first with apprehension of the unknown, but it quickly turns to a cry of pleasure as she steadies her legs and feet on the soft floor. Raising herself up, with Jayce's hands moving back down to her hips, Kat positions herself once more with the mans cock just barely within her entrance, pushing back hard as she slams his cock deep into her hungry cunt.

'Fuck...' She started, eyes rolling back into her head as pleasure overtakes her mind. Kats lips try to form more words, but they are lost on her as Jayce helps take up the slack, pulling her onto his rigid member with every stroke to make sure he's going as deep as possible.

Another orgasm builds for Kat as Jayce takes on the lions share of the thrusting, lifting the sex-brained woman almost entirely off his cock before ramming himself into her once more. 'Its, it's, it's, it's.... I'm...' Words lose their hold once again as her muscles tighten around his member. Jayce winces from the grip, unable to budge the girl as her instincts take over; the engorged member trapped deep within the sucking walls of her womb. He too feels the familiar sensation of an orgasm building, but can tell that drug still holds control over his climax.

A crack rips the air apart as the business end of a whip slashes across Jayce's cheek; the gash beading with red as his neck recoils from the blow. The two lovers glance upwards towards the door, The Mistress staring down at them with eyes like freshly smithed daggers. 'When did I give you two permission to fuck?' Jayce's heart stops as Kats beats faster. 'Never, that's when!' The whip tears through the air once more, striking the mans shoulder this time; tearing through the last remaining item of clothing on his toned body.

Kat reaches for a wooden handle on a chain descending from the darkness of the ceiling above. Jayce did not recollect seeing it there before, but in this realm he didn't need to have. With a quick yank the floor below the two opens up, a smooth cylinder of the fleece-like fabric leading to dimly lit darkness below. Kat falls into the hole first, sliding just ahead of Jayce. As the tunnel angles slightly, the two figures softly come up against the deep scarlet of the tunnel walls, sliding downwards with Kats head now bouncing between Jayce's thighs as they swing from side to side with each soft turn.

Fear giving way to excitement, Kat flips over; grabbing Jayce's waist with her quick fingers. She draws herself up to him, taking a big long lick from his balls to the tip of his swollen shaft before pushing down on the member once more. Using the twists and turns to her advantage, Kat sucks the cock deep into her throat, latching on as her throat and head move in slightly different directions due to the tunnel path. The pleasure is completely different than Jayce had ever felt before, his member being sucked hard while the shaft gets brushed one way and the tip another.

He leans his head back in a moment of pleasure just as a black-clad figure hurtles towards him from above. The Mistress shoots head first down the chute with a wicked grin on her face. She reaches out with one wiry hand, avoiding the panicked swatting of Jayce's arm she plunges her sharp nails into the existing whip wound. Using her handhold as leverage the sadistic wench pulls herself forward, mashing her face onto Jayce's in a horrifyingly violent kiss; teeth crashing together as her tongue tries to invade his mouth as deeply as possible.

Lost in lust Jayce cannot help but return the kiss, a brief moment of courage washing over him as he tries to take control of the situation; his hand darting up to grab the brunette's hair bun and hold her onto his face as he thrusts his own tongue deep into her mouth. Feeling his boldness, she withdraws her tongue, but Jayce is in a heightened state of sensation and he withdraws with speed enough to prevent her bite from removing his muscle.

'You did not have my permi-' Jayce ignored the bitch's statement, slamming her face back onto his as his tongue pushes once more into her mouth, sucking at her until the Mistresses tongue was drawn back to his. Jayce had a very eager redhead doing her best to throatfuck his larger-than-usual member, and he was not about to let the situation fall out of his control.

Not that he realised it, but the whole thing was never really in his control. Kat looks up to see how Jayce was enjoying her efforts, only to see him passionately kissing The Mistress. Fury, jealousy and lust confuse the redhead, and as thoughts crash into one another, so does the tunnel; its bends and dips now sharper, slamming the trio into the walls. Mistress breaks from their kiss as she is flung off down a separate fork, while Jayce and Kat slide into an increasingly vertical tunnel.

With a scream and a thud the two figures collapse into a pile of fluffy items that once adorned the basin in Kats room. Rolling down the soft mound Jayce is the first to discover the cold stone floors. Standing up he offers a hand to Kat, who accepts it without delay. They take a quick look around, which proves to be difficult in the dimly lit space. Flickering firelight appears to be straining upwards from massive cast iron vents throughout the room, casting eerie shadows across the walls.

Jayce pulls Kat over to one of the structures near to them. He traces a hand over the wooden creation until his hand finds the clasp of a leather strap. 'Fuck.' He grimaces, understanding where they were. Their location was only just dawning on Kat when a furious scream came barreling out of the tunnel exit. All around the lights grew brighter as the flames far below erupted with the call of their master. 'Double fuck!' He grabs Kats hand tightly, yanking her towards a dimly lit doorway. As the two of them reach the threshold a scream and a thud echoes from behind them. Glancing over his shoulder at the pile of shapes he can make out the figure of The Mistress writhing herself into a standing position.

The two figures dash through the hallway as a scream pierces the darkened space, vents along the length of the passage flaring with orange light. Spying another doorway Jayce flings himself around it, Kat fearfully in tow. 'If we can just... Stay ahead of her... We can make it... To... My door...' He pants through the twists and turns, the occasional scream from behind him lighting their path.

Through room after room of torture equipment they sprint, hearts beating fast as they try to lose the predator behind them. One final turn sets the two in sight of the exit to the common room. Running down the lengthy hallway to reach it though brings about the inevitability of the Mistress coming within sight of them once more. With a rage-fuelled bellow she charges. 'YOU'RE MINE!'

Jayce reaches the door first, flinging it open for Kat to leap through, slamming it behind him as he steps out into the cylindrical room. The way they came in is gone.

'Wha- where did' *Wham* Kat is interrupted by a fist upon the other side of The Mistresses door. *Wham Wham*

'Get to your room and hide!' Jayce commands, adding 'NOW!' When she doesn't move. Somehow the conviction of his words steel her spirit as Kat ducks into her room, gesturing for Jayce to follow as she holds the door open just enough for her arm to beckon to him. 'No,' *Wham* 'I need to lead her away.' He says. Kat nods, the door shutting with a sad click.

The frequency of The Mistresses pounding slows, enough that after one last punch Jayce decides to make a run for it.

12