mindsc@pe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mistress turns back to Nikki, and glares at her. Not wanting to be told twice, the blonde cautiously closes in on Jayce's red member; sniffing it's scent she goes a little flush in the face. 'Lick yourself off him.' Comes the next command, as Nikki obediently places a trembling tongue on the tip of the hard rod. Jayce growls in protest. 'I think he likes it...' The woman says as she draws another whip across his backside.

Jayce's mind races as he tries to plot his escape. But with only one conceivable way out, he'd just have to play along - again - until they let him leave. A thought which had barely registered before the snap of pain across his backside caused his pelvis to thrust the engorged cock deep down the blonde's unprepared throat. Her tongue pushes up at the meat as she tries to withdraw, her gag reflex kicking in from the enhanced length.

The Mistress laughs. 'I know you liked that puppy!'

*growl*

'The feeling of her virgin throat clamped down around your turgid cock...' She motions to Nikki 'Suck it again.' The blonde hesitantly crawls over on all fours, placing her soft lips on Jayce's member. She licks the tip as the Mistress raises her armed hand once more, bringing the whip cracking down on Jayce's reddening rear. His thrust burying the cock within Nikki's throat as she tries to stay still and take it. He would hate to admit it but Jayce was becoming more sexually charged with each hit, the tight throat both rejecting and sucking at his member with each strike of the whip.

Jayce's tail wags more frantically now, betraying his lust. The Mistress lightly flicks her cat o' nine tails against the man's balls 'Mmmm...' She pulls in close, hot breath moaning into his ear 'Looks like Puppy's got a new play toy.' Jayce growls in pleasure as Nikki gets more into it, sucking his cock further down her throat; inching towards the base as her nose begins to lightly graze his belly. The Mistress turns to her blonde counterpart, whip in hand 'Get up.'

Nikki purposefully pushes her head down onto the stiff member one last time, pressing her tongue against the underside as she withdraws, an smile forming as her lips pass back over the head. She gracefully stands, bowing her head as the Mistress steps behind her; running the thin leather strands of her whip across the ivory corset and up the woman's back, tracing across embarrassed pink shoulders and down goosebumped arms. Finally the whip comes to rest on Nikki's hand.

A second passes in near silence; Jayce's heavy breathing the only disturbance in the scene. Nikki's gaze passes from the floor to her hand, then to the smirking face. Looking each other in the eye, the dominatrix turns the whip over; placing the handle upon the blonde's hand. Nikki looks back down, taking the object to inspect it closer. She rolls it in her hand, watching how each strand of leather falls, the small knots at each end thudding together with the smallest movement. She moves her free hand through the strands, taking in the sensation of it.

Nikki pauses, frozen in horror as pulling away the whip she sees light streaks of blood across her hand. Her gaze quickly turns to Jayce's rear; pink streaks occasionally dotted with red droplets are scattered across the skin. She turns to her darkly dressed doppelgänger 'Did you?...'

The Mistress places a finger over her mouth, pouting as she *tut-tuts* in Jayce's direction 'The Puppy was bad. And when a Puppy is bad, he needs to be punished.' She stands behind Nikki, a hand on each shoulder as she pushes the blonde towards Jayce's captive form. 'Punish him.'

Nikki takes a step forward, brandishing the whip in an uncertain manner. She looks the man over, from masked head to restrained limbs. Jayce tries turning his head to look at her, but the mask is too restricting; he sighs. The blonde looks back down at the whip as she's nudged forward by her counterpart. Turning to face the Mistress, Nikki frowns, throwing the cat o' ninetails to the side. 'No!'

The torches on the wall roar with fury at the action, the Mistress slapping Nikki across the cheek. 'Then you're just as bad as he is.' She reaches for a cattle whip clipped neatly to her belt, cracking it midair with one hand, the throws the blonde to the floor with the other; Nikki landing on her hands and knees a few feet from the struggling and furious Jayce. He turns to look at the Mistress, eyes widening as the leather whip sprouts hairs and shortens considerably; the fluffy white length looking increasingly like a cat-tail.

The Mistress licks the handle - the leather turning to rubber as her tongue passes over it - and without warning, rams the barely-lubricated plug into Nikki's virgin arse. The blonde screams as the rubber length invades her back passage, but much to the blonde's credit she doesn't move from her position.

'As Puppy seems to like Pussy so much...' Jayce growls at the obvious pun, Nikki still sobbing lightly under his restrained form '-maybe he'd like to break her in for his Mistress?' The brunette pushes Nikki's rump with her heel, forcing the blonde to crawl just forward of Jayce's suspended form. As she clears his shadow, the straps holding the man up slowly lower his reddened and bleeding body to the ground.

He knows the extent to which the Mistress would go to force Jayce to do her bidding, but not what she would do to Nikki. Fearing the possibilities for the nearly-innocent woman he approaches slowly behind the blonde, rearing up to place his hands on her sides, only to find the leather straps restraining him had formed themselves into crude paws; forcing his fingers to have knuckles out, but fingertips tucked in as though he were to palm-punch something.

Pulling himself up Nikki's quivering body, Jayce leans in close to her ear, his gagged mouth hardening every syllable 'Idsh ogay.. I'w we gehn-dal...' She turns back to look at him with a tear in her eye, but nods as she squints her eyes shut. Lining up his mighty cock, he pushes into her still-wet folds. Jayce sighs with relief that at least this bit wouldn't be as painful as he feared.

The Mistress sighs as well; now seated in her chair, she observes her two pets playing as a hand slides its way between her thighs to fondle her folds. 'I was wondering where you were, Kitty Kat.' Jayce loses his rhythm as he cranes his neck to the source of the comment. Sure enough, the sexy redhead stands looking down at him from the Mistresses chair; kneeling beside it with one hand resting on the brunette's crotch, the other firmly buried in her own. She stares back to Jayce, giving him a surreptitious wink when the Mistress rolls her head back in ecstasy.

'I was feeling left out.' She says, an over acted pout forming each word with practiced annunciation. Then both hands make a quick circling motion as Both women bite their lip. Jayce begins to ponder how close the three women really are tied together when Nikki reminds him of her needs by pushing back against him.

Shocked at the Blonde's eagerness to continue given the recent happenings, the man eagerly obliges, returning to the pace he had set before; his leather paws moving to flatly cup Nikki's breasts in an attempt to gain a better grip. The shift works as he thrusts his cock a little deeper and a little harder into his ivory-clad lover, her moans tinged with pain but overpowered with pleasure. She pushes back harder to meet his next thrust, his cock lightly tapping against her cervix as they both shudder from his depth.

The Mistress is grinning and writhing in pleasure from her redheaded counterpart's touch, Kat having moved around to face the Domme; her head mere inches from the shaved pussy being massaged by skilled fingers. Black-painted fingernails run through red hair as the Mistress pulls Kat closer to her tingling hole, her demanding nature faltering slightly as the possibility of sexual release grows too tempting. Splaying her legs wide, she offers her honeypot to the sensual woman between her thighs; an offer not ignored.

Kat greedily licks at the pussy, her tongue exploring the warm folds of the brunette's labia as her red fingernails scrape down the inside of the Mistresses legs. The black-clad Domme moans in pleasure, the sound ending in a husky laugh as Kat's nails hit a sensitive spot. 'Enough, Kitty Kat...' The mistresses smile a mix of menace, mischief and lust. 'Time for your Mistress to show you your place.' She pushes Kat backwards, the redhead landing with a thud on the stone floor; wincing as her elbows take the brunt of the fall.

The Mistress pulls a rubber baton from the side of the chair and runs it up Kat's inner thigh, the redhead freezing at the cold touch. Not knowing what the brunette plans to do with the blunt near-foot-long object, Kat just remains still; her muscles primed to run if the decision to join in proves too much of a risk. The baton traces its way further towards the manicured red arrow, before meeting the slickened entrance with a anticipative sigh. It slides in easily at first, before the Mistress rams the rest in. Kat screams in a mix of pain and pleasure as the full length smashes against her cervical wall with great force.

The Domme pulls her baton out of Kat's snatch slowly, revealing it's changed appearance. An eighteen-inch black rubber cock is now held firmly in the Mistresses vice-like grip. 'Mmmm...' She says, rolling it over in her hand, examining the ridges and veins 'What to do with this?' As she holds it, the cock shifts and swells, two orbs growing from the centre; dropping down into a crude, smooth ballsack with an appropriately penis shaped length on either side. 'That's better.' With no time wasted, the Mistress takes a hold of the faux double ended male member and slides one end into herself until the balls rest lightly against her own skin.

The black rubber cock twitches to life, it's rubber length growing more erect as the Mistress lightly strokes it, stopping only to fondle her new set of testicles. Kat stares bug eyed only long enough for the Mistress to finish playing with herself before turning over to crawl on all fours, positioning herself beside the moaning pair in the middle of the room. Jayce had been paying some attention to the happenings, but only became aware of the new equipment on the field as the Mistress kneels down next to him, slapping him on the arse as he bottoms out within her blonde counterpart.

'Such good pets I have.' The words are syrupy and would be out of place if at the same time she hadn't slapped the reddened cheeks of Jayce's minced arse. Pain shoots through his body with such force that the next thrust pushes through Nikki's cervix, landing his cock deep within the now screaming woman's womb. He stills his motions, whimpering mumbled apologies to the blonde's back 'Atta Boy!' The Mistress laughs as she lines her own tool against Kat's hole. Grabbing the redheads shoulders, she thrusts; impaling Kat on her nine-inch member.

Unlike Nikki, Kat welcomes the intrusion 'Ffffuuuuuck... Fuck fuck fuck....' The Mistresses pace increases, the fake balls slapping against Kat's clit with each thrust. The redhead reaches over with one hand to Nikki's clenched fist, comfortingly taking it in her own; interlacing fingers as white knuckles flex.

'I plan to.' The Domme retorts, slamming hard and deep giving Kat a momentary gasp from the force.

Nikki's breathing steadies, and after a few moments Jayce feels her push back against him. He grinds his pelvis against her toned arse before withdrawing, his cock popping out of her womb as Nikki moans with heavy breath. He's barely out of the blonde's womb before she's trying to push him back in. Taking some control he withdraws to just the tip before slamming his length back into her once more. Realising his strokes are close in pace to the Mistress he modifies his timing, synching himself with the Domme as she pounds her own Kitty.

Jayce can feel his orgasm building from the last couple hours worth of action, Kat's drug slowly wearing off, but not gone completely. As such, his thrusts matched with the Mistress become harder and deeper, satisfying both his and Nikki's need for release.

The Mistress slides her hands around to Kat's breasts, forcefully massaging them in time with her pounding; the massive cock pushing as deep into the Domme as it is the redhead beneath her. Eyes glazed over in lust, the brunette loses herself to passion. Kat pushes back with each thrust, moaned pleas forced out with each squeeze of her ample bosom. 'Fuck me. F-uuuck meeeee...' But the Mistress has other ideas.

'Puppy,' Jayce is almost too close to the edge to care, but he knows it will still be a while before his cock erupts; to Nikki's dismay he stops his pounding. 'Time to play with a different toy.' The Mistress slides her hand between the two lovers bodies, pulling Jayce's member out with a sticky *pop*. She leans over and takes the length into her mouth with practiced ease. Rolling her tongue around the stiff shaft she slowly pulls away, smacking her lips as she lets go. 'Mmmm, tastes good.' Pushing the man out of the way she lines the thick black cock up with Nikki's swollen cunt, sliding her length in slowly but forcefully; the blonde's muscles tensing as the Mistress breaks past the woman's cervical barrier to plunge the rubber member deep into Nikki's womb.

Kat raises her hand, curling her finger over; beckoning the abandoned male to advance, swaying her pink arse temptingly. Jayce positions his slickened cock at the entrance to Kat's well used pussy, the heat nearly burning the member with the power of it's need. Jayce is about to thrust, but is beaten to the punch by the horny redhead; pushing back with all her might to impale herself on the turgid cock. Jayce growls in approval, hours of pent up seed desperate for release.

'So fucking tight!' Exclaims the mistress as her breathing gets deeper, Nikki's pussy proving too much for the lust-fuelled Domme. 'Not yet, not yet...' She moans, preparing to pull out. But Nikki has had enough. Flicking her arms behind to grab ahold of the Mistresses arse, Nikki pulls the woman and her fake cock as deep as possible. Both woman's eyes roll back in their head as a heavy orgasm approaches.

Nikki stops breathing, freezing in place. The only evidence of her still living is the unintelligible moan, slowly building to '...ffffffFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU...'

The Mistress is much more vocal 'BIIIIITCH!'

Both figure's fall silent as The Mistresses rubber balls tense; hot, thick cum gushing from both ends of the cock deep into each woman's waiting and hungry cunt. White syrupy fluid drips from the two figures holes as they grind against each other, the Mistress pulling at Nikki's shoulders to force as much cock into each of them as possible.

Jayce and Kat's eyes are fixed on the erotic display; and within a few seconds of the other aspects orgasm Kat's pussy contracts around Jayce's member, sucking the cock in as deep as it can go. The drug now weak enough to be broken free from, Jayce pulls back against the vacuum before slamming himself against the redheads arse; his cock releasing it's seed mid-stroke as he bellows a lust-filled roar. Kat's heavy breathing times itself with the sucking motions of her cunt, adding to the sensation every time Jayce spurts his load within her.

Blast after blast of cum releases itself inside Kat's pussy, filling the space up far quicker than it should. Another shot of his seed spurts within the woman, escaping from the tunnel to squirt down the couple's legs.

'I'm full!' Kat moans, overloaded with pleasure. Her breathing changes to a laugh as Jayce's cock continues to cum.

'What... sofunny... Kat?' The Mistress manages between orgasmic breaths.

Kat pulls herself away from Jayce, his cock streaming cum onto her lips, arse and back. The drug apparently has given the man a nearly endless supply of seed, as Kat's words dawn on him before she even says a word. 'I'm full... But you're not.'

Jayce leaps to his feet, turning to the Domme kneeling behind her blonde prize. Before she can react properly he has the woman's head in his hands, her gasping protest only aiding in his forceful thrust into her mouth. His thick, throbbing nine inch cock slides down her throat with ease, pumping the woman full of the protein-rich fluid as Kat points and laughs. Jayce's lust takes over his body as he continues to face-fuck the once dominant woman, cum leaking from around his member with each withdrawl.

The Mistress finally gets her orgasmic mind together enough to push the gushing male off her. Coughing, she slaps his masked face 'Bad Dog!' Standing, she prepares to deal another blow, but Kat acts first; yanking the double ended cock from the woman's wet cunt. 'What-'

Jayce was thinking the same thing as Kat, bending slightly to pick up the black-corseted woman, hugging her tight enough to take her breath before dropping her onto the still cumming cock. Jayce growls victoriously as - standing - he lifts the woman and drops her, bouncing her on his gushing member. He can feel every spurt of seed dribble back down his cock and balls with each bounce, the brunette's pussy filling fast.

Another orgasm approaches Jayce as his bouncing becomes erratic. The Mistress understands all too well, a brief flicker of fear crossing her face before pure elation as Jayce releases a veritable flood of cum in one last surreal shot deep within the belly of the so called Domme. 'grrrrRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRrrrr....' He bellows, using whatever willpower is left to remain balanced and standing. The Mistresses body falls limp in his arms as he thrusts one last time, a small jet of spunk splashing against her insides.

Kat and Nikki have made it to their feet by this point, moving in to hug the two entwined figures; sweat and cum glistening across every inch of skin. The four stand there - Jayce still holding the Mistress aloft - breathing heavily, taking in the recent events. Until Nikki sighs 'Is she awake?'

The two conscious women withdraw slightly as Jayce looks the Mistress over. Somehow, the last shot of cum had managed to overload the dominant aspect so powerfully, she's fallen unconscious in her own mind. Gently and carefully, the man lays her down on the big chair; cum gushing from her pussy as his slowly deflating member member is slid out.

'Jayce...' It was Kat this time. 'When we wake up, will she?'

'Who knows?' He sighs. 'I've not come across multiple personalities before.' He turns to Nikki and Kat, brushing a loose lock of hair from the former's face; receiving a blush in response. 'I'm guessing she's out until she gets over being dominated. And considering an hour in here is a second out there, giving her a year to recover is still only a few hours in the real world.'

Nikki frowns. 'But she's mean. I don't want her back.'

'Don't worry.' Jayce smiles 'After this, I'm sure the relationship between you three will change dramatically.'

Kat gives a wry grin and a raised eyebrow. 'Come.'

'You gotta give me time to recharge, woman!'

'Har har.' Kat fakes as she grabs his wrist. 'This way.'

The three stumble through stone hallways, their steps lethargic from exhaustion. Jayce tries to recognise the area, but his vision is blurry, and muscles sore. Eventually they make it back out into the circular room. Kat drags the other two over to the '@' door.

'With the Mistress out of order, you should be able to get back.'

Jayce stares at the door, then back to the two out of breath women. 'Are you sure?' He eyes the two of them, looking for their reaction. Nikki starts to talk but is drowned out by Kat.

'Just..' She runs fingers through her hair. 'Come back more often.' The two of them bite their bottom lips in unison, swaying on their hips as they stare at Jayce through heavy lids.