mindsc@pe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayce turns to his door, pushing it open to reveal white space. 'Is that your-' starts Nikki, silenced by a quick finger pressed against her lips. Jayce steps closer, removing his digit from her mouth to kiss her passionately, their tongues dancing in post-coital pleasure. Kat pulls the two apart. 'It looks boring...' Nikki sighs, contentedness fading her voice into a soft monotone as her eyes close and she smiles.

Kat pulls Jayce over to her with a finger under his chin, bringing him once again up against her firm arse, this time the squelchy mess sliding between the two adding to the erotic sensation. She turns, their lips a hairs breadth apart as she whispers 'Maybe I can spice it up sometime?' Kat pulls the man into another passionate kiss, pulling away from it by playfully biting Jayce's lower lip.

Jayce steps towards the door. Taking one last breath before stepping through.

'No you fucking DON'T!' The three figures turn around to see the Mistress standing dishevelled and covered in cum, just outside her doorway. Before anyone can react, she plants a foot and sprints for Jayce. The look on her face is a combination of anger and lust, not that Jayce can register it before she barrels into him, the two crashing through the doorway and into the white.