Mindy Fucks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allyson began to slide out from under Mindy but as her cunt passed the young girl's face she felt Mindy nestle her tongue into her groove. Tom got behind his daughter and began sucking her cunt and ass. He reached over and grabbed the champagne bottle and poured the liquor over his daughter's ass so that some of it spilled down her back but most spilled through the crack of her ass over her puckered rectum and into his mouth sucking at the cup of her cunt. Mindy cried out in pleasure feeling the carbonation sting and tickle her tender spots. She sucked hard on her mother's clit and bucked her ass into her daddy's face. After they came a few more times Mindy and her mommy knelt in the sand while Tom jerked his cock to one last hard cum against their smiling faces. Both girls begged him to cum, to cover their lovely faces with his white-hot cream and as he came they groaned and opened their mouths to catch it on their tongues. The girls kissed and licked the semen from each other's faces before they stood up then, laughing and running all three of them charged into the water to wash off the accumulated sweat and sex of the evening.

Both her parents and Mindy's birthday dreams had come true. Her parents were to prove to be the most insatiable lovers she would ever have. From that night forward they fucked her with an unremitting intensity. At the end of the year they would leave on there around the world cruise and many more sexual adventures. On this night, the night of Mindy's birthday initiation, they cleaned up, went back to the boat and spent the rest of the night cuddling in the master stateroom, sucking and fucking each time the urge got too strong to live with.

More of Mindy's family adventures to come. E-mail me Tristanbear@hotmail.com if you liked it and want to read more soon.