Mindy Fucks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's cock ripped hard and suddenly from my ass and I felt him stand behind me, felt his cock slide through my hair beside my ear and I felt it jerk against my neck as another stream of his cum shot out past my face to land on mommy's tits. I felt myself cumming, an equal measure to my mother as more of daddy's come flew out hitting her neck and her face. Mom moaned as each hot wad touched her skin and gibbered fuck words as she used her fingers to push his semen into her mouth. I continued to ram the fake cock into her hard and ruthless and she came, shaking with each thrust. Dads cum began to abate and I felt the last few shots fall to my shoulder and run down over my tits. I saw the love in my mother's eyes. The love for me her sexy daughter and for her husband there with his cum covered cock rubbing against the back of my head. I felt daddy slide down behind me, telling me how much he loved me. I felt and heard him kissing the back of my neck and my ears, his tongue flicking out to taste himself there and then his hands turned my face to him and he kissed me his tongue in my mouth.

More of Mindy's family adventures to come, including Part I, her birthday initiation. E-mail me Tristanbear@hotmail.com if you liked it and want to read more soon.

12