Mindy 's Becoming Ch. 01-02

Story Info
White wife becomes infatuated with interracial sex.
4.7k words
4.23
184.6k
44
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It all started when my husband Rob decided it was time to get a real Internet connection. The dial-up we used to have had been making him crazy, the sound of bits and bytes whirring inside the cable, but all that was whirring was our money, sucked up by an internet-connection giving us the speed of a snail on tranquilizers. So we opted for DSL.

As soon as that magical toy was installed, my dislike for the Internet vanished. Suddenly, trying to look up some words in a dictionary didn't consume the best part of an hour anymore. Suddenly, leaving the computer for a glass of water didn't mean to hand out cash to a phone-company anymore. God, it was heaven. Rob had always been the typical email user. He checked his emails, wrote some, deleted some, and then the computer was all mine.

For the first few weeks, I explored the Internet when Rob was at work and I was bored. Incidentally, not having a job and living a careless life as the 24 year old wife of a man in upper management gave me quite a lot of boredom. Well, not that you understand me wrong. Boredom is OK. Compared to all those people living on the streets or prostituting themselves just for a piece of food on their table, boredom was the queen of leisure. Still, it led me to explore everything the Internet had to offer.

Everyone of you who has been on the Internet knows that it takes about ten minutes and you're exposed to porn. Well, the same here. I had seen pop-ups of porn-sites of all kinds when surfing the net via dial-up, but then I was only annoyed. When I was confronted with a woman sucking a dick the size of a horse-cock while surfing via DSL, I decided to check it out. Why not? I had the time, I had the speed and I wasn't a prude either. Well, I guess it's time to tell you a bit about my sex-life, don't you think? That's what you all want to read about, so let's give you some juicy details.

I had met Rob when I was in college, and being a sophomore with a lot of sexual freedom at her hand, I had had my share of experiences. Rob, already a well-to-do businessman at 26 had shown up in my favorite club near campus with a whole bunch of friends, and as that one fateful evening progressed, we both ended up at his apartment. I gave him the fuck of his lifetime and he gave his girlfriend the boot. I didn't care that he was already spoken for, because I was young and I knew what I wanted. Well, he knew too…he wanted me. Not even three months later, he proposed and another two months later, we were married. I quit college since he had been given a job in a town far away, and hey….he had the money and I was in love, what the hell would I need education for? ] cv Our relationship was perfect. Rob brought home lots of loot, and I spent it. We made love daily, and he never ceased to be amazed by my sexual skills. Frankly, I could have gone a lot further than what we did in bed, but Rob was not the experimental type. He was absolutely satisfied with a good romp, but there was no need for him to try anal or any other sexual derivation. I didn't mind either, because I loved him and I too was satisfied by his dick, which he was able to control like nobody else I had had before him.

So, where was I? Oh yes, my clicking on one of those pop-ups of a girl sucking a giant dick. Of course, it led me to a totally stupid looking, bland little website, but the fire inside me had been ignited. What fire, you may ask? Well, it had already been a week since we last had sex. My period and Rob's stress at work. So I was horny as hell. I started searching for a good website that featured good movies of people having sex. It took me about an hour to find a few, but they were all paysites. Did I care? Of course not. I had my own bank account and my own credit-cards, and besides, the money Rob earned needed to be spent. So within the next two hours, I signed up for three different websites. Compared to what they gave me - weak knees and some mind-shattering orgasms - those sites were fucking cheap.

I don't know the technical details, but our DSL connection was one fast bugger. It took me about two hours to download three full-length porn-movies, during which I ate something and read a bit, all the while cultivating that tingle between my legs by stroking myself and allowing myself to drift away, wondering what I would see in those porn-movies. Fuck, I was already dripping wet when the movies were finally on my harddisk, my short shorts clinging to my butt and thighs.

I praised myself for being a tech-freak and hooking up our computer with our TV. Like this, I was able to watch those movies while reclining on our sofa, listening to the whole show in dolby surround.

The beginning of the movies was a pathetic display of a serious lack of talent in the acting department, but hey, I was wet and anticipating some hard fucking and not a Broadway play. The first scene had two blonde women licking each other's bodies, which incidentally looked a lot like mine. Full tits, a rather big but round and perk ass and absolutely no hair whatsoever. I just loved being all bare. It was just fucking nice to not have the hassle of trimming…I just let it laser all off. Obviously, those girls had too.

They were busy licking each other's pussies in a 69 when suddenly a hunk appeared. He quickly stuffed one girl's mouth with his larger than normal dick, actually fucking her throat, the result of which was an array of gagging sounds coming from that poor girl's throat. I could see tears in here eyes as that guy relentlessly fucked her throat, and in a way, it turned me on. I had never been into anything submissive, but the force with which that guy took that little slut made my stomach tingle. Well, and my pussy too. I was already busy stroking my clit when that guy started fucking the porn-sluts. It was so hot seeing that dick move in and out of these girl's holes that I decided to get some kind of dick myself.

Fortunately, there was a nice big eggplant right in our kitchen. Thank God I'm into vegetables. I grabbed that little monster and hurried back to the sofa, where our first heroine was getting her ass fucked like a pro…well, she was. Seeing an ass getting fucked like that reminded me of the fun I had had before I met Rob, fun consisting of raunchy sex-acts involving hard intercourse with my butt. I couldn't pin-point it, but something about anal always got me off. Maybe the feeling of being stretched where stretching shouldn't occur or the feeling of being so full with dick in my "dirty" hole. Whatever the reason was, right there in front of that TV, I was getting really hot thinking of my past. The eggplant was quickly put to use, and when that guy shot his first load, almost all of those approximately nine inches were inside my pussy, while my hand frantically rubbed me to an enormous first orgasm. I had always been a squirter, and that time was no different. My love-juice just poured out of my used hole as I screamed into a pillow, muffling what our neighbors shouldn't actually witness.

As I came down from that mind-shattering, emotions-stirring thing called orgasm, I saw that I had made a mess on our sofa. I quickly got a towel from the bathroom and cleaned up as good as I could. As I glanced at the screen where the porno was still in full view, I noticed that another guy had joined the threesome. I gulped when I saw what kind of package that cute black guy delivered. Actually, I had never believed those stories of black men having larger dicks than white men, but what I saw there was turning me into a believer. That guy's dick was already as large as Rob's without it even being hard. One of the porn-sluts quickly made sure that it was getting hard, and when I saw it I was getting really, really hot. My pussy was constantly leaking, and soon my hand was again moving over my love-button in record-time. The black porn-guy didn't even bother with a pussy, when his dick was ready to go he plunged it into one of the blonde's asshole. As that girl started to get wide-eyed, I remembered the eggplant which had been resting on the coffee-table.

My eyes were glued to the screen as I grabbed that vegetable and scooting into a position which exposed my asshole, I placed it at my entrance. It had been a few years since my last ass-fucking since Rob wasn't into it, so I decided to start a bit easy. I pushed slowly, treasuring the feeling of getting my little dirty hole stretched. After a minute or so, I pushed more, and soon three inches of that eggplant went into my ass. Fuck, I still had it. My ass was taking that plant like I had been doing anal constantly during the last few years, and it didn't take me long to push it all in. Oh what a fucking great feeling that was. At last I was having something up my ass again, and I realized how much I had missed it. Although it felt like my anal cavity was a bit too small for that plant, the little pain it gave me even turned me on more.

I pushed harder into my ass, and whenever I was in deepest, I felt some resistance at the back of my ass which gave a quick pang of pain. Fuck, that felt so nice, I was getting addicted to that feeling. I pushed the vegetable so hard inside my ass, I wondered if maybe I was about to damage my bowels or something. Well, I only wondered for a split-second, because I would have never stopped fucking my ass with that vegetable even if there'd been a doctor right in front of me telling me how bad it was to do that.

As I continued to watch that little slut on the screen being fucked by that black guy, I was sure she was feeling very similar things. Her pained expression whenever that guy pushed in hard, was mixed with an expression of pure bliss. Seeing that dark skin of that actor moving in and out of that white skin of the girl was really turning me on. I had never had a black guy, and when I saw what great things he did to that lovely girl's asshole, I wondered if maybe I should've tried. The scene ended with the guy shooting a load inside the girl's ass and then quickly switching to her face, covering it in a shitload of his cum. The scene in front of the TV ended with me fucking my ass so hard, that when the pain was making me jump like I had been stung by a bee, my orgasm kicked in, leaving me as a writhing little slut, screaming without a pillow and a nine inch vegetable up her ass.

Chapter 2

After that nice little interlude during the afternoon, I was fucking Rob's brains out when he came home. I didn't tell him about my adventure into the world of porn, but rather used what had made me hot as a fantasy to get me really off. Just when Rob was coming inside my pussy, I realized I had totally forgotten about him and was actually imagining that black guy fucking me instead. It did give me a hell of an orgasm, but I was feeling a bit guilty afterwards. I had never cheated on Ron, and I had never even considered it, so actually thinking about another guy fucking me while fucking Rob was giving me a bad conscience. Due to my conscience, I refrained from watching porn for the next days. But as things happen, I was finally sitting in front of the Internet again, looking at porn sites and, I must confess, interracial porn sites. The idea of a black man fucking a blonde, white woman was just fucking enticing. I soon found out that there were a whole bunch of sites dedicated to wives fucking black men, with and without their husband's consent. I can't even tell you how many times I rubbed myself to orgasm as I looked at pictures or watched clips of these slutwives fucking their black lovers. Not to mention the inflation of memberships I had signed up for during those weeks. I also took quite a lot of interest of their stories, where they told about their adventures and how they had made their husbands willing to go along with their lifestyles. Many of those couples were actually swingers, but there were a few where the wife was the only one fucking around, often making their husbands listen to them while they fucked their black lovers and in the course of that humiliating them. I never knew things like that could turn me on, but when I read that stuff I was wishing I was such a woman. I was picturing me getting fucked up the ass by a black guy while Rob was sitting in a chair nearby, wanking his flaccid dick.

After a few weeks I had gone so far as pretending I was having migraines or something like that whenever Rob wanted to have sex, because I preferred fucking myself while envisioning those things. I knew it was wrong and depraved, but I was hooked.

It was already a month since our last fucking, when Rob told me they were having a party at their company, celebrating the appointment of some new head of whatever. Well, some bigshot had been appointed to something even better, and they were celebrating that. He said partners were very welcome, and so we agreed on going there together. I felt sorry for Rob for lying to him, and I felt maybe I could make it up by going with him to that party.

I dressed up really nice, wearing a dress not too revealing, but still sexy enough to look better than any of the women there ever could. You know, I've got enough self-esteem.

"Darling, you look fabulous…maybe tonight I'll be able to peel that sexy black dress off you hot body and we can have some fun!" Rob said.

I smiled at him and said something not too discouraging, knowing that I would probably rather have him fall asleep and then fuck myself with my newly bought black dildo.

When we arrived at their office-building, there were already a bunch of luxurious cars parked there, and I knew this was going to be really tedious. Bigshots giving each other hints on how to become the new Warren Buffet. Not exactly what I understood of having fun.

The lobby of the building was already filled with lots of black suites and lots of frustrated rich wives. I stifled a yawn when Rob introduced me to a bunch of boring looking men in their fifties, wondering how boring it could get. While Rob discussed some issues with his colleagues, I walked over to the bar and got myself a martini. While standing there nipping my drink, I surveyed the scene and counted the wives who were standing there lonely and lost. It was a pathetic sight, and I was about to get another drink, when suddenly I was hit by lightning. There, right next to my husband stood a black guy who could have been right out of one of my porn-movies. Tall, broad shoulders, bald and judging from the fit of his suit, a body to die for. I forgot the drink and hurried over to Rob, snuggling up next to him, practically forcing him to introduce me to that wonderful porn-star come true.

"Oh James, that's my wife Mindy, Mindy, that's James, a manager from sales. We've been on a few assignments together, he's really one of the best here!" Rob said.

I put on my most innocent smile, extracting my hand for James to shake. His handshake was firm and his large hand almost made mine disappear. I shuddered involuntarily, looking him straight in the eyes. He smiled too.

"Nice to meet you Mindy, I've heard a lot about you!" he said.

His voice sounded like that of a soul-singer, giving me a tingly feeling inside my stomach. Fuck, I had just fallen in love with that guy. After two seconds. I don't know if any of you will believe me, but my panties were already getting soaked. That guy had instantly become my number one fantasy, and I would have been damned to let that chance go by.

As soon as Rob started chatting with the other guys again, I began to look for a reason to talk to James. I started off with some small-talk, quickly moving us a bit away from Rob and the others. I was convinced James was able to hear my excitement, but I still tried to play it cool. I asked a few crucial questions, and soon enough I knew that he wasn't married, didn't have a girlfriend and that he worked out about five times a week.

"Well, I noticed you do have quite a good body!" I said, smiling at him, trying to be as seductive as possible.

"So you may forgive me for handing back that compliment!" James said, and I almost yelled out in lust. If I hadn't been married to Rob that second, I would've jumped James in front of everyone and dragged him into a corner so he could have his way with me. But I was married, so I kept my cool and we continued our small-talk. As the evening progressed, James and I were already flirting like two college-students. Rob had gone off to some conference room for a presentation, so James and I had sat down in one of the corners of that lobby. James had already brought me a few drinks, so I was a bit drunk, and my inhibitions were gone. I didn't care then if maybe James noticed I was staring at his crotch, on the other hand I didn't mind James staring at my tits and thighs.

Our talk had long before moved into a sexual direction, and as I sat next to James with my dress already ridden up over almost my whole thighs, James asked a fateful question.

"So, Mandy, have you ever cheated on Rob?"

I was stunned, but decided to give it a shot. Fuck, that guy had the hots for me and I for him, so what could go wrong?

"Well…no, I haven't. But maybe only because there never was an opportunity?" I said in a playful manner and put a hand on his thigh.

James didn't hesitate for a second.

"Want an opportunity?" he asked.

"Hell yes!" I said, and I knew my fate was sealed.

James grabbed my hand and we both got up. He quickly led me to an elevator, calling it and when it was there dragged me inside.

"Let me show you my office!" He said and pushed a button. The doors closed and I attacked him. His lips were soft and his tongue greedily sucked mine in, making me all wet again. I had jumped on him, so while we were kissing, he was holding me like a little doll, his big warm hands on my buttocks. We kissed wildly until we were at his level. James let me down and between kisses we made it to his office.

It was a spacious office with a large window giving us a view of the whole city. Unfortunately, the only view I wanted then was of James. Of a naked James. I tore his clothes off, until he was standing there only in his boxers. The outline already gave me an impression of what was to come. I kneeled in front of him, and pulled down his shorts. It was massive. It was more than I had imagined. It was the cock of my dreams.

"Swallow it, little slut!" James demanded. I was just too happy to oblige and greedily sucked in as much as I could possibly get. It tasted so much better than Rob's, and the feeling of having such a big monster inside my mouth was not comparable to sucking Rob's dick.

"Oh fuck, Mindy, you are an expert-cocksucker. Swallow it, come on, let me fuck you with my dick!" James moaned and started skull-fucking me. It was like a fucking porn-movie. I was the little worthless whore and he was my master, fucking my mouth, making me gag.

Spit ran from the corners of my mouth as that monster slid in and out of my throat, and I loved every second of it. That feeling of being a real slut, a cheating whore for a black cock was too powerful. I had an orgasm right then, with James' dick inside my mouth.

James decided it was time for some real fun. He stood me up as if I was some kind of toy, turned me around and bent me over his desk. In one swift motion, he tore off my little white thong, by then already reduced to a wet piece of cloth. My pussy must have been dripping, because James inserted two fingers without any friction at all.

I was breathing hard when James knelt behind me and started licking my slit from top to bottom. His long, strong tongue darted in and out of my wet folds, and I thought my knees would give when I felt him tonguing my asshole. He roughly spread my asscheeks with his hands and then licked everything from asshole to clit. I cried out in lust when I felt him actually sticking his tongue first deep inside my pussy and then as deep as possible into my ass. He really seemed to love licking everything I got. And I did too.

12