Mindy 's Becoming Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of licking me, I had another powerful orgasm, screaming at the top of my lungs, absolutely oblivious to the fact that we were in an office-building where my husband just conferred with some of his colleagues. Well, maybe if I had not been oblivious to that fact, my orgasm would have been even more powerful. Cheating on my husband with one of his colleagues while he was in the same building. It was the horniest thing I could've imagined at that time.

"Alright my little slut, I'm going to fuck your cheating holes like they've never been fucked before!" James announced as he got up. I was almost delirious as I felt his dick enter my pussy. First I thought it wouldn't fit, but then my wetness and my exercise with that eggplant won over the fact that James' dick was roughly the size of a mule's dick. As he slid in, I soon felt him penetrating areas in my body where no dick had gone before. I fucking loved James right then. I loved him so much for giving me such a treat. Without hesitating I cried it out:

"Fuck, James, I love you, I love your black dick, stick it inside my cheating little body, make me your dirty cumslut, your white whore!"

James just grunted and started hammering inside of me, pushing me hard into his desk. My pussy felt as if it was getting fucked by a jackhammer, and as the pounding continued, I had at least two orgasms.

Just when I thought James was about to come, he pulled out of my mouth and whipped me around. He jammed his long, hard dick into my mouth, depriving me of oxygen, making my eyes tear. I was his helpless little sex-doll as he came so hard in my mouth that his cum splashed right down my throat. I coughed, feeling as if I was drowning in his cum. He pulled out of my mouth and spurted another load on my pretty face, defacing it with his creamy white juice. His cum ran down my face and I coughed out some, letting it drool on the dress I was still wearing.

"Oh Mindy, you look like a real slut!" James said and dragged me in front of a large mirror inside his office. He was right. My hair looked like I had just woken up, my dress was up to my waist, exposing a well-fucked, bare pussy, still gaping from the massive intrusion. My make-up was smeared all over my face, and my dress had large splotches of cum right on my breasts.

When I saw myself I knew I had just turned into a full-fledged slut. A slut who wouldn't shy away from cheating on her loving husband just for the feeling of a long, hard dick inside her pussy and creamy cum on her face. I turned to James.

"James, that was by far the greatest fuck I have ever had. I will never ever be able to enjoy anything besides that great, big dick anymore. Please, let me be your cheating little slutwife!" I begged him.

"Mindy, you can have anything you want from me. But for now, I think we better get you out of that building through the garage. I'll call you a taxi, and I'll tell Rob you weren't feeling well. And as for future installments of this little show here, I'm sure we'll be able to meet again."

I laughed in relief, now knowing that I would never ever have to be without that dick anymore. We kissed deeply before James dressed again, and then took the elevator down to the garage. Before I hurried out of the garage, James grabbed me and plunged a finger into my bare pussy and said:

"I want in there again as soon as possible. I'll call you tomorrow and I'll keep that to remind me of our little adventure tonight!" With that he pulled my soaked, flimsy thong out of his breast-pocket.

"James, you will be able to open up a store selling panties within a month!" I said and kissed him, one last time feeling the power of that big, muscular man whose finger was buried inside my cheating little pussy.

On the way home, I fingered myself to orgasm a last time for that time, wondering how it came so quickly that I turned into such a slut. James had been a total strange a few hours ago, and now I was sitting there with his spunk on my face. As incredible as it was, but my hormones had transformed my personality into a dirty slut, not even the sleaziest guys would want to have as a girlfriend, let alone as a wife.

I was feeling guilt because of Rob, but my brain, filled with images of James and his large, black dick, mixed with the fantasies I had been thriving on for the last few weeks, were just too powerful. I was standing on the edge of an abyss, and I wasn't afraid to jump.

Feel free to vote on that story if you like it, or for that matter, if you don't. I really appreciate your feedback, because it helps me in knowing what really turns you on. And if any of you want to send me some fantasies involving the theme from this story, feel free to do just that.

12