Mindy 's Becoming Ch. 03

Story Info
Mindy & James do it at her home.
2.6k words
4.01
83.1k
26
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came home after that party, I was really spent. My pussy had just had the greatest pounding it had ever received, and my mind was in turmoil. I had just cheated on Rob. It wasn’t just a fantasy anymore, I had actually fucked a big, black guy, a colleague of Rob’s even. Rob, the guy I loved, whom I had been married to and vowed to be a good wife. I had also told James that I loved him, and that was what really got to me. I hadn’t even known him for a day, and already I wanted nothing more than to be with him, or better, to be with his dick all the time.

O fuck, that big, black dick. Even thinking about it and the feeling it evoked in my pussy, made me all wet again. Although I had had a tremendous amount of orgasms that day, I couldn’t help but to grab my large black dildo and jam it into my pussy while I contemplated what I had done. On the one hand, I felt like a dirty slut, on the other hand I knew I was hooked. There was nothing I could do. I had become a slut, technically speaking, the Internet had turned me into a white whore for black cock. I had read all the stories which dealt with that topic, and always I was amazed how quickly the women were hooked on interracial sex. Now, there was no place for amazement anymore. I was totally convinced, and I felt very good and very bad about it at the same time.

After bringing me off for the last time that day, I decided there was dire need of a shower. I took off my dress, which had stains all over the front, and threw it in the hamper. I knew Rob never got near the hamper, so I didn’t worry. The water splashing down my body felt like heaven, and when I was all clean, I jumped under the covers of our bed. My mind was still spinning, especially as I lay in the bed my husband would normally fuck me in. I felt fucking dirty and deceiving, when I let that night rewind in my head. And I knew people must have noticed me hitting on James and vice versa. Although a bit worried, the thought turned me on, that maybe people knew that I was Rob’s wife and that I had maybe fucked a colleague of his. It was almost like those stories I had read about wives fucking black guys and humiliating their husbands. My pussy was getting wet again, but I knew Rob would be home soon, and I didn’t want to be awake when he came home. So I turned off the light and wondered what the next day would bring.

I woke to the stirring of Rob, as he got out of bed and into the bathroom. At first, I didn’t know what had happened the night before, but it quickly came back to me. As did the wetness in my pussy. I was instantly horny, and the fact that my last orgasm was already a few hours away and my hormones were already taking over, made me long for James’s dick again. I knew it was wrong, I knew I treated my husband like shit, but I couldn’t help it. I refrained from rubbing my pussy, because I didn’t want to encourage Rob to try to do some fucking, so I got our of bed and walked into the bathroom.

“Hey darling, how are you?” I asked Rob. He turned around.

“Oh Mindy, I’m so sorry you felt bad yesterday. James told me you had left, and I wanted to call you, but then though maybe you are already asleep. When I came home you were sleeping soundly, I hope you are better today!” he said.

Hell yeah, he had bought it. Although I knew I loved Rob, I felt sorry for him. He was so naïve!

I let him in on some load of shit, about not feeling well for the last few weeks, maybe my hormones were doing some stupid things, maybe the pill. Rob was very understanding, and after a kiss on the cheek I told him that I loved him. I was almost having an orgasm from knowing that I had just deceived him like the dirtiest, rudest women wouldn’t do. Fuck, the change in my personality had been quick. While talking to Rob, the only thing on my mind had been how to get hold of James as soon as possible and to have his dick inside me again.

After breakfast, Rob left for work. I showered and dressed in shorts and a bra, and wondered how it could find out James’ number at his office, when suddenly the phone rang. I ran and picked it up, and a pang of disappointment hit me as I heard Rob’s voice.

“Hey darling, listen, I’ve got to ask you a favor. A colleague just called, he’ll be working on a contractor’s account at home today, and he hasn’t got all the papers needed to get it all right. The people at the office don’t have the right documents, so he asked if I had them. They are in the basement, in that one box labeled ‘Huntington’. Could you maybe get them and when the guy comes over hand it to him?”

Well, I didn’t have a choice, so I said I’d do it. I went to the basement and after some searching, I found the box. I got it up and put it down next to the entrance. I went up to our bedroom and got some t-shirt to wear over my bra. I was still wondering how the hell I could find James’ number, when the door-bell rang.

When I opened the door, I almost had a heart-attack. In front of me stood James, and he looked even better than the day before. Jeans, white t-shirt, and underneath it that perfect body. He smiled at me, and said:


“So, how do you like my little scheme?” It took me about two seconds to realize what he meant. Colleague, work at home, would come by to pick up stuff. James had just tricked Rob into actually inviting him home to fuck his darling wife.

I screeched and pulled James inside the house. I jumped him and we started kissing even more passionately than the night before. In a flash, my t-shirt was off, and James, who obviously liked tearing off underwear, just tore my bra off my shoulders. My 34D tits popped out and while holding me up, my legs wound around his body, James alternated from kissing my mouth and licking my breasts. I was constantly moaning, and I felt my pussy turning into a torrent again. I couldn’t wait to see and taste his dick, so I told James to let me down and unbuckled his pants. I pulled them down and he stepped out of them. His boxers already sported a huge bulge, and when I pulled them down, his monster cock jumped at me. I managed to catch it with my mouth and without much hesitation, I gulped down as much as I could. It felt so fucking good to have that cock inside my mouth again. I tasted manly and salty. A taste I fucking adore.

James didn’t hesitate either, and quickly he grabbed my hand, and like the day before, roughly fucked my mouth. I gagged and thought I’d puke all over his dick when he rammed it inside my throat, but I felt like a real slut. A dirty slut, who put her lover’s dick over everything else. I loved it!

After getting my mouth fucked for a few minutes, I decided to take this relationship to the next level. I got up and took off my shorts and my thong.

“So James, want to get to know the master-bedroom?” I asked. I wanted him to fuck me on the bed Rob and I normally shared. I wanted him to fuck me where only Rob and I have ever been before. It was the ultimate deceit, or so I thought at that time.

James picked me up and carried me up the stairs. I told him where to go, and when we were in the bedroom, James threw me on the bed. I laughed, and James took off his t-shirt.

“So, Mindy, this is where Rob fucks you?” James asked.

“Not anymore, big-guy. From now on, it’ll be only you, no little white dick will fuck me again in here!” I answered. I was delirious, feeling dirty and worthless, but it turned me on like nothing before in my entire life. I was just telling a virtual stranger that I would never want to fuck my husband again, but rather him. I was crazy, but the crazy felt just too good to try to do anything about it.

James laughed at my slutty talk. He walked over to me, and when he bent over to kiss me he said:


“You really are an unbelievable slut. I never knew such white cock whores really existed. But you are the proof. Come on, let’s fuck!”

I kissed him, sucking his tongue and treasuring his taste. I pushed him onto the bed, and slung my legs around him. Kneeling on top of him, his dick just a few inches away from my dripping wet pussy, I knew there was no way back. I was going to fuck James on that bed, and I would be his forever.

I slowly lowered my body until I felt the tip of his cock touch my wet folds. Slowly, I let him enter me, until all of his dick was inside of me, stretching me and totally filling me up. I gyrated a bit, and then moved my hips up a bit, until only an inch of his dick was inside of me. James moaned and grabbed my hips, and I knew he was going to take over.

“Let’s do this properly!” he said, and pushed me down hard. I screamed, and just cherished the feeling of that beautiful dick inside of me. James started banging my pussy hard, and soon, I was pushed up and down on his cock like a little rag doll. My pussy was on fire, and my first orgasm of the day hit me like lightning. I screamed like a bitch in heat for James to fuck me harder, and so he did. His hands were on my butt and he spread my cheeks while fucking me. That gave me an idea, and I reached back with one hand and guided one of his to my little asshole.

“That hole needs some attention too!” I moaned, and James didn’t hesitate a second. Using a bit of my pussy-juice, he pushed a finger inside my ass. It felt wonderful to finally have something live up there, and I encouraged him to try more. So while James fucked my pussy, he squeezed two fingers inside my tight asshole, pushing them into my ass as deep as possible. He wasn’t shy about it, and turned and twisted them inside of me, giving me a mixed feeling of pleasure and pain. I tried moving my body so I could feel as much of his dick and as much of his fingers as possible. That intrusion from both ends was making me crazy.

“Oh Fuck, James, take my ass, please, fuck me in my ass with your monster-cock!” I begged him. James obviously liked my idea, and lifted me off his dick. Unceremoniously, he placed his dick at my asshole, already a bit stretched from his wild fingerplay, and pushed me onto his dick. First, it felt like someone was trying to push the wide end of a baseball bat up my ass. I screamed into James’s shoulder, as his dick forced his way inside my ass. It felt as if I was to be split in two pieces, as James slowly but steadily pushed more and more of his meat inside of me.

“Oh….GOD!! That…feels….like….a….fucking….baseball bat…up…my…ass!” I screamed at James. He just let out a roaring laugh and started fucking my ass in earnest. It was such a quick array of painful stabs in my ass, I could barely breath. It took me about five minutes to get accustomed to that monster inside of me, during which I let out a constant scream, muffled only by James’s shoulder. My ass felt like it was on fire, but the pleasure factor of this assfuck started to show at last. I began humping James’s dick frantically, suddenly I couldn’t get enough of his black meat inside of my dirty ass. I pressed my body onto his, and we both got into a steady rhythm of hard fucking, my asshole being stretched like never before. I felt so full, so slutty. I felt like a dirty whore, because I was cheating on my husband and letting myself be fucked up the ass on our own bed by another man. That thought took me over the edge. Well, that big piece of dick inside of me did too.

My clit was on fire from the constant rubbing on James’ belly, and when that orgasm hit me, my pussy squirted at least two pints of clear, tasty pussy juice. James grinned when he saw the mess I was making, and within another minute, while I was still writhing on top of him, my ass filled with his dick, he came deep in my bowels. It felt as if he was flushing my guts with a hose, the warm liquid quickly filling up my ass. James stayed inside my ass until he was all spent and his dick went limp. I got off of him, when James asked me to do a nasty thing:

“Mindy, push that cum out of your ass and eat it! I wanna see you eat my cum mixed with your ass-juice!”

I smiled, because James obviously knew the way I wanted to be treated. I sat on the bed and lifted my legs, exposing my asshole. I put one hand underneath, and pushed. I felt my asshole pushing outwards, and then a jet of his cum squirted on my hand. I repeated that a few times, until there was enough in my hand. When I looked at it, I knew that that was the nastiest thing to do. The color was somewhere between creamy white and light brown. Nasty, but that was just what I wanted to be. A nasty little slut. So I started licking off the cum, swallowing it all.

“You really are the ultimate slut, Mindy!” James announced and kissed me.

The rest of the day, until about half an hour before Rob would come home, we fucked in every possible position. My ass and pussy were widely gaping when James was done with me, cum leaking from every hole. My face and hair were matted with his cum too, and I was sure I had swallowed gallons of that great stuff.

When James left, he told me he had plans for us for the weekend, so I should try tricking Rob into letting me go alone to a club. I promised James I would be available for his pleasure, and kissed him a last time, during which James pushed three fingers into my asshole for good measure. I almost came again, getting accustomed to his kind of farewell-present.

When James was gone, I quickly changed the sheets of the bed which were covered in both our juices and jumped under the shower. Just when Rob entered, I stepped out of the shower, and when he asked me how my day was, all I could muster was:

“Oh, relaxing and a bit boring!”

“Oh, I’m sorry!” he answered.

If he just knew!

Feedback once again very welcome. I hope you like that second installment. Write me your fantasies or real time experiences. Cheers, Changer666