Mindy's First Time with Three Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent had not yet cum and he flipped me over onto my back again and fucked me missionary style once more. After a few minutes I could tell he was close and he finally crunched up his face as he came. I knew from earlier the amount of cum he produced and wondered whether the condom could hold it.

When he finished he sat back. His body was sweaty. His dick was in me and softening, but still quite large. I sat up and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you," I said. His dick was now out of me.

"Shit, thank you," he replied. "That was the best sex I have ever had."

I blushed and reached down to his still somewhat swollen dick and removed his condom. The tip was full of white liquid. I set it down. I then leaned down and took his dick in my mouth and sucked him clean and his body shivered with the sensation of my tongue licking the head.

When I released him I sat up and Vincent kissed me on the mouth. "Thank you," he said. "You are so fucking hot. I can't believe you don't have ten guys asking you out every day." He then got up. "I'm going to take a quick dip. Want to join me?"

"Sure," I said. We both walked to the pool and Vincent dove in from the side. I went down the stairs and then dove in as well. The water was cool but felt refreshing.

After a few minutes we went back to the chairs and got dressed and rearranged the cushions. We then went inside and found Collin, DJ, and James watching TV. Vincent and I sat down in separate chairs and I noticed all the guys staring at me. I looked down and saw that my nipples were still hard from being in the pool and my shirt was a little wet since we didn't have towels to dry off. They had seen my tits outside but now with the lighting they had a better view I guess.

Vincent and the guys began talking about something related to college choices and then Josh and Craig appeared from the hallway with big smiles on their faces. Collin stood up and gave them high-fives and all the guys cheered. Ashley and Gina came into the room a couple minutes later also grinning at the reaction from the guys. Gina was still dressed in the same outfit as before, but Ashley had put on some pajama shorts and a silky top that wasn't as see-through as her t-shirt but still showed her nipples poking at the fabric.

The guys stood up and Vincent said it was late and they should be getting home. It was getting close to 4am now. Each of the guys gave us girls hugs on their way out and then the three of us returned to our pillows on the floor.

"Ok, I am dying to know what happened", I said looking at Ashley and Gina.

Ashley started. "While we were outside Craig and I were whispering to each other about the jokes and what an ass Collin was for teasing them. I had met him a few times before and thought he was cute, but didn't know he was a virgin. Anyway I whispered to him that we could walk away together and the guys would assume we were off to have sex."

"You didn't have sex with him!" I blurted out kind of stunned.

Ashley laughed. "I brought Craig back to my bedroom and we sat and talked for quite a while. We were sitting on the bed together and I had got up to get something and then sat down closer to him. As we were talking I felt like kissing him so I gave him a kiss. That led to some touching which was mostly him trying to feel me up, and then I eventually let him touch and kiss my boobs."

"That was it?" I said.

"No," Ashley responded. "We made out for a while and then I gave him a blow job. I also let him go down on me but that wasn't too successful. Then we talked some more and we came out here.

"Ok, so he didn't walk out a total virgin then," I said smiling. "I was shocked when you got up and left us without saying a word. What about you Gina? What happened?"

Gina replied, "Well similar to Ashley in that Josh and I were whispering about Collin. I hadn't met Josh before but I had met Collin before. I thought Josh was cute and I felt terribly bad for him after Collin made fun. I know Josh was embarrassed. So I wanted to put Collin in his place. I whispered to Josh to see if he wanted to go somewhere else and he said he did. So I grabbed his hand and took him back to my bedroom."

"And?" Ashley said. "You left out the good parts."

"Oh, well we talked for a bit and then I noticed he kept staring at my boobs. I had forgotten how I was dressed which probably made it more difficult for him. He was so shy he never would have tried to kiss me or touch me, nor even ask. So I asked for him. I asked him if he wanted to touch me. He said he did so I reached for his hand and put it on my boobs. I then kissed him while he fondled me, and then I asked if he wanted to see them. I think he was totally unprepared for that and I could tell he was nervous. I took my top off and he just stared at me like I was an alien. I had to take his hands and put them on me again.

Eventually I reached for his pants and touched the obvious hard-on that he had and got him to take off his pants. He was so nervous. I ended up asking him to lie back and I sucked on his cock for a while and then I climbed up on top of him and put him inside me. He didn't have any rubbers so I rode him only for a few minutes and then I got off and finished him off in my mouth."

"Damn girl!" Ashley said. Gina and I laughed at Ashley's reaction. "Josh was the lucky one then."

Ashley and Gina then looked at me. I looked back at them with a blank facial expression so as not to give anything away. "Well?" Ashley said. "Spill it. Did you rock DJ's world?" Gina laughed but Ashley was definitely waiting for a response.

"Yes," I said sheepishly.

"Uh huh, go on," Ashley urged.

"After the two of you deserted me and left me with a virgin DJ expecting to get what his two friends were obviously getting, and a horn dog sitting next to me, what do you think happened?" I was a little angry again, but not really too much given what eventually happened was my fault.

"Wait, are you saying you did both DJ and Vincent?" Gina blurted out surprised.

"I'm saying that the poor guy just saw his two virgin friends, the only other virgins in the house, disappear with two hot chicks to supposedly get laid. I felt bad for him. So I offered to kiss him. I wanted him to at least get that far with a girl. But then Vincent kept rubbing my back and then sticking his hands inside my shirt feeling my boobs. I wasn't really dressed properly."

"So you kissed DJ. Where? And that was it?"

"I kissed DJ basically in front of where I was sitting. He came over after I stood up and said I would kiss him. James was joining in with Collin making the case for DJ being too shy to ever approach a girl. I kissed him a couple times and even he found it easy to feel up my tits because of this top I'm wearing. I sat down to cool things off but then James came over and asked for a quick kiss as well. Vincent was rubbing my tits so I stood up and kissed James. He's a good kisser by the way."

"Wait, why was Vincent rubbing your tits?" Ashley asked. "He has better manners than that."

"Well," I paused. "Because I gave him a blow job at the pool earlier while you were on the call with your Mom. We had unfinished business," I said smiling.

"Holy shit!" Ashely exclaimed. "You didn't tell me!"

"I was kind of embarrassed. I don't normally meet a guy and the suck him off 30 minutes later."

"True," Ashely calmed down. "But that cock he has. Oh my God!"

"I know. It's amazing. He told me you gave him his first blow job." I waited for Ashley's reaction.

Ashley smiled. "Yes I did. That was a few years ago. I couldn't help myself. We had been naked at the pool. It was probably one of the first times we had been in front of each other naked. So I seduced him and gave him a blow job. He didn't really resist."

"Ok, continue," Gina said. "What happened next?"

"I kissed James and he felt me up and then I fell back into Vincent on the loveseat. He caught me but I was totally exposed to the guys." I pulled my shirt open to show how easy it was for the guys to see what they wanted. "Then Vincent whispers in my ear that he wants me to give DJ a blow job. He was rubbing my tits and I completely lost control of my senses at that point. Vincent said he wanted to fuck me and all I wanted was to ride that big dick of his."

Gina and Ashley laughed. "I never had intercourse with him but I definitely know what you are saying," Ashley said.

"Anyway I agreed and got on my knees and gave DJ his first blow job. Then I sat back down with Vincent and he whispers to me that he wants to me to suck off James. I turned to face James and then saw he had his pants off and was standing there with his hard dick pointed at me. Vincent was all hard and ready to fuck me but he wanted his friend to not be the only one left out." I paused.

"Well did you?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, but James wanted to give me a facial."

"Wow," both Ashley and Gina said at the same time. "Did you?" asked Ashley.

"Yes. He fucked my tits and then shot on my face."

"Holy crap," Ashley said. "I wish I could have seen that."

"Did you fuck Vincent after?" Gina asked.

"Yes, the other guys went into the house. Collin said he was being true to his girlfriend, which was the only nice thing to come out of his mouth tonight. So Vincent and I had some fun on the loveseat. He's had some practice because he is good," I said embarrassed at explaining all of this.

"Well that is something. Normally I am the slutty one. Good job!" Ashley high-fived me and Gina as we all laughed.

We all went to bed soon after and slept in until about noon the next day. The three of us were together at the pool the whole afternoon except for about 60 minutes when Ashely departed to run an errand for her Mom. Gina and I finally had time alone to discuss what happened at the party six months ago.

"So I have been meaning to talk to you about what happened last semester," Gina said. "I feel so bad not talking to you after, so I hope you aren't too upset with me."

"Not at all," I replied. "I feel the same way." I wanted to talk to you to in person, but there were always people around and I've only seen you a few times."

"I'm so relieved! I just wanted to let you know that I thought it was amazing going down on each other. It was my first and still only experience with another girl."

"Me too," I said. I'm glad we did it. I'm not ready to give up on guys just yet, but I definitely think about girls a lot more than I did before. I really liked being able to have that first experience with you."

"Me too!" Gina said. "Seeing you here this weekend really brought back the memory of it. And now with seeing you and Ashley topless at the pool it makes me really want to try it again sometime."

I thought about what she said for a moment. I wanted to try it also but there probably wouldn't be any time this weekend. "Yeah it makes me kind of horny being topless. I know you aren't probably into that, but neither was I before yesterday. That was my first time."

Gina was wearing the same bikini as yesterday. I had on a different bikini, but only the bottoms as I went topless again when Ashley removed hers. Gina didn't say anything but reached around and undid her straps. She put her top on the table. "I'll give it a try," she said. "I've done it before with Ashley but it was almost two years ago.

Gina looked amazing topless. Her boobs were bigger than mine with nice pink areolas. She lay back down and looked up at me. "You better put some sunscreen on before you burn," I said. She had light tan lines cutting across her boobs and white triangles for virgin skin.

I reached for the bottle and thought of Vincent applying the lotion to me. "Do you need help," I said kind of laughing as I held out the bottle.

Gina paused for a couple seconds and then said, "Yes, I think I do," she smiled.

Surprised that my little joke invoked that response, I quickly realized that we had a little while before Ashley would come back. I poured some lotion onto my hands and then placed the bottle down beside me. Gina already had lotion on her chest and belly. The only places not covered were the white triangles on her breasts. I placed my hands directly on both of them and began rubbing the lotion into her skin. Her nipples became hard almost immediately and I took my time rubbing them.

Gina clearly enjoyed my touch and reached out with her left hand and placed it on my right breast. She rubbed me gently as I rubbed her. After I finished rubbing in the lotion I took my hands off and Gina sat up. "Thank you," she said. I smiled back at her. Gina brought up both hands to my tits and squeezed them gently. She then leaned forward to kiss me.

It was the softest and nicest kiss I had ever had. We kissed for several minutes while exploring each other's breasts. Ashley was due back probably in the next 20 minutes and I knew we would immediately stop the first sound we heard. When we broke our kiss Gina stood up and said, "If I'm going to be topless outside I might as well go all the way." She pulled down her bottoms and put them on the table next to her top.

Gina stood there in front of me naked. Her completely shaved pussy was about at eye level and she had pink lips extending out from the center. I could tell she was aroused and I felt my own arousal. I looked up into her eyes and she smiled back at me not moving to sit back down. I looked back at her pussy and leaned in and licked her gently for just a moment and then stopped to look back up at her. Her eyes were closed. I licked her again and found her clit. She responded with a whimper. She was very wet and soon became weak standing.

I stopped and looked behind her to make sure Ashley wasn't moving about in the house. I then lay back on my flattened lounge chair. Gina looked into my eyes and seemed to know what I wanted, but was hesitant. I sat up and grabbed her hand and said, "Straddle my face." I then lay back down as she stepped forward and placed her foot over the side of the chair.

Gina lowered herself down so that she was partially resting on my chest and I pulled her forward so that her pussy was on my mouth. As I began to lick her she became weaker and put more weight on me, but it wasn't too uncomfortable. I was lost in a fog enjoying her reactions to what my tongue was doing to her. It took about only a minute for her to have an intense orgasm.

After she settled down from her orgasm, Gina whispered, "Oh my God. Oh my God, Mindy." She got off of me and stepped back around to between the chairs, and then pulled my hands up to a sitting position. She sat down at the same time and leaned in to kiss me. "Thank you," she said. "That felt so wonderful."

"I'm glad," I said. "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"I want to do that to you," she replied. "I've wanted to ever since that party." She looked back into the house. "Ashley isn't home yet."

She got up and opened the door so we could hear better, and then came back and sat down. She leaned in again and kissed me, but this time placed her hand between my legs and felt the wet spot on the front of my bikini bottoms. She rubbed my pussy gently with her finger as we kissed. She then placed her fingers on my nipples and rubbed them gently too until they were hard, and then lay back down on her chair and looked at me with waiting eyes.

I looked up at the door and listened. No sound was coming from the house. "I guess if you are going totally naked so can I." I said as I stood up. I removed my bikini bottoms. I was shaved as well and only had a thin patch of hair above my pussy.

Gina sat up and kissed me between my legs and I placed one foot on her chair to make it easier. She was slow and methodical and seemed to know exactly what I liked. Before too long I was also having trouble keeping my balance.

Gina lay back down waiting for me. I stepped over the chair and lowered my pussy to her mouth. Gina used her somewhat longish tongue and stimulated my swollen clit to the point I couldn't stand completely on my own and I lowered some of my weight to her. She mashed her tongue into me focusing on my clit and brought me to an orgasm moments later. I couldn't help but cry out as she made me cum, and then I realized after I came back to my senses that the neighbors could probably have heard me if they were outside.

I stood and bent down to kiss Gina. My scent was all over her face and mouth and I enjoyed the familiar taste of myself. Tasting myself is something I sometimes do when masturbating to lesbian fantasies.

I quickly got on my chair and moments later heard noise in the house. Ashley had just walked in the front door. Gina closed her eyes and pretended to be resting. I grabbed my book and held it up in front of my face looking away from Gina.

A few minutes later Ashley came outside and was at the foot of our chairs. "Well this is a surprise!" she said. "Not only is Gina finally letting loose a little with her top, you both are completely naked. I love it! Sorry I'm late. I'm going to get undressed and I'll be out in a minute."

Gina and I smiled at each other as Ashley went back inside. "She doesn't know," I whispered. Gina shook her head trying to contain her laugh.

The rest of the day was relaxing and we had a nice dinner. The next morning after breakfast we all headed back to our college dorms and promised that we would try to do this again whenever Ashley's parents were away. I was definitely up for that.

On the way back Ashley asked me if I had spoken to Gina about our sexual encounter 6 months ago. "So did you get a chance to talk to Gina?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, while you were out. She said she hadn't been with another woman since the party and she also felt bad we hadn't talked about it. But everything is cool. Neither of us is looking for a relationship with a female right now," I responded.

"Ok. At least that is out of the way and there aren't any issues. I certainly couldn't tell there were any issues this weekend anyway."

"Yep", I said. I didn't tell Ashley about the sex with Gina while she was out. That would be our secret.

For much of the rest of the drive Ashley spoke about her time with Vincent and how she had given him a blow job a couple times, but it had been a long time. They were mainly just friends. The important thing was that she was fine that I had my encounter with him and I was relieved that our relationship wouldn't be affected by it.

As Ashley continued talking I was thinking about how much I had changed since this school year started. Before the party six months ago I had dated a couple guys in high school and only one in college. I grew up in a conservative household. And this year I had been naked at a party and sucked a guy off in front of my friends and strangers. I had sex with Gina in front of my friends and strangers, and now this weekend I did it with three guys and Gina again. I liked sex, but I almost didn't recognize myself. My conservatism was definitely changing.