Mindy's Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

₪* * * *₪

Mindy smiled as she heard Jonathan make his way up the stairs on his crutches, and into her "office". She had officially 'moved in' after Jonathan was released from the hospital to make sure someone was there with him all the time. She had been given an unlimited leave of absence from the dress shop where she worked and was told to take her time to heal and to help Jonathan heal. Luckily, her wound to her shoulder did not do any damage to bone, tendon, or cartilage. The bullet had lodged in a funny position just before her shoulder joint so was really only considered a flesh wound once the surgeon got in and repaired the damage it did do. She had almost full range of motion in her arm, with very little pain now. And luckily, it was her left shoulder and she was right handed, for she had been doing a lot of large canvas painting during her recovery. She found it to be better therapy than talking to any of the 'shrinks'.

Jonathan turned the corner into her office and smiled at the vast amount of work she had been doing. Large canvas paintings with wild almost abstract flashes of bright reds, yellows, and oranges in long, curved strokes. She had told him although he and his love for her was her 'totally main muse', the attack had left a vivid image inside her that she wanted to expel by attacking the canvas. He was actually quite amazed at her work, and how lost she got while working. Her beautiful face had an almost eerie sternness to it that he had never seen before. He loved watching her do her long, arched strokes. The way the motion made her body flow, so gracefully, yet with so much barely contained fury. Her head movement made her long, beautiful dark hair float around her face and head, and sometimes he wondered if it didn't cover her eyes and if she really did need to actually see the canvas as she applied each of the menacing strokes.

Of course he loved watching her body do just about anything. Her regimen of hrt's that she had been taking while working very closely with the Foundation's medical staff since she started there, was doing wonders. Her curves and beautiful breasts totally fit her new look. There was a grace to her now, a confidence, a glow if you will, that made his heart skip a beat every time her saw her, especially in motion. It was like her 'outer self' finally was congruent to her 'inner self' and she became more her true 'whole' self. Her new look and confidence made her even more attractive to him if that were at all possible. He missed being able to make love to her, missed it a lot, as evident by the uncomfortable pressure he was feeling as he was getting hard (again) with no relief in sight.

Mindy stepped back from her work and saw Jonathan, with the lost look, and she knew right away where his thoughts were. She put down her paints and brushes, took off her smock, and walked right up to him. She was careful not to push him off his crutches but was able to softly press herself against him and give him a kiss.

"I have an exercise the physical therapist said would be good for both of us," she cooed.

"I like where this is going," said Jonathan in a very guttural tone.

"We have to use the bed for it, if that is ok?"

"Your physical therapist has done wonders for us, so yes, it is more than ok!"

"This way then my brave, but injured warrior, and I shall show you a release we have been needing for some time now."

Jonathan made his way into the bedroom with deft ease as he was becoming quite used to and almost comfortable with his crutches. He made it to the bed and turned to face Mindy.

Mindy, on the other hand, was taking her sweet time, with a little sway of the hips in her walk, and her tongue slowly licking her lips as she walked to him, her smoldering eyes never leaving his. As she got to him, she kicked away his crutches while holding his arms to lead him to sit on the edge of the bed.

"This exercise will need you to have your clothing removed, may I please have the honor?" Mindy said in her most seductive tone.

Jonathan was beginning to really get into the little scene she was building and nodded his head affirmatively in adamant fashion. Mindy slowly started with his shoes and socks, and as she removed each item, threw them carelessly over her shoulder, with a sexy, wry smile. She rubbed his feet for a bit, playing with the different parts of his body that were accessed by the correct contact on the corresponding nerve center on the bottom of his foot. Jonathan had never had this before and threw his head back onto the pillow to fully enjoy the erotic massage Mindy was giving him. Mindy was also enjoying giving her massage, seeing how much pleasure Jonathan was feeling due to her practiced touch. After all, he had taken a couple of bullets that were meant for her, and yet had stuck by her during their recuperation.

She could see the wonderful bulge in his crotch area, smiled intensely and whispered, "someone wants to come out and play, do you mind if I let him out?"

"Be my guest but please hurry, I can't take much more of this without passing out or something!"

Mindy chuckled and began in earnest, she let her hands slide up his pant legs until her nimble fingers reached his belt, which she undid in a second. After unsnapping his jeans she was able to pull them deftly off his legs, and give them a careless, yet exaggerated toss over her left shoulder.

The boxers were left and she wasted no time in sliding them down and off, and once again, giving them a careless fling over her shoulder. Once his hard cock and balls were free of all restrictions, Jonathan was in a state of extreme excitement. He groaned when he felt Mindy getting up from the bed, but was soon pleased to see she was giving him a wondrous little strip show as she removed her clothing and let it rest in a pile around her legs.

Once she had completely disrobed, she was back to him, sliding her nakedness up his.

She reached his shirt as their cocks came together, Mindy grinding hers into his hardness as she unbuttoned his shirt, and then lifted his t-shirt off.

"Ok, now you are ready my love, you need to steady your breathing, be in control, and watch as I slowly mount you." As she spoke she slid her body back down his, reached for the lube bottle that was on the night stand and liberally anointed his hardness with the lavender smelling oils. Once he was completely covered, she sat up a bit and rubbed some on her now aching puckered opening. Once satisfied they were both in the perfectly lubed zone she reached her hands down onto the bed to help her straddle his groin. Once in place she shifted her body just a bit so she could grab his throbbing member and guide it to the promised land. As she got him situated just right, she slowly straightened her body and sat up strait, which allowed his penis to enter her anal cavity. She felt his body pushing up to try to fully insert himself but she cooed, "not so fast my love, we need to take this slowly. Remember, watch your breathing and match it to the long slow thrusts I am going to create for you. Look at me as I slowly take you completely inside me, making you mine forever."

Jonathan moved his head and opened his eyes to see the most beautiful, erotic, and love filled scene he had been a part of. There was the woman he loved, in all her naked beauty, slowly moving herself up and down his hardened penis. He watched her beautiful breasts as they moved just a bit with her slow and methodic movements. Her beautiful, long, dark hair was flowing all around her face, which was showing the most heavenly expression. Her beautiful blue eyes were closed, her head cocked just a bit, and she looked as if she was in another dimension.

He did as she had suggested, and tried to match his breathing with her thrusts, and found it to be a very pleasant feeling. It seemed to make his penis just an extension of his entire being, like she had said, she was taking him completely inside her, making him hers forever. Not a bad thing to have going for him at all.

He did start to feel the inevitable however, and it became difficult to match his breathing with his body's need to try to thrust into her.

Mindy was able to return from her 'other dimension' and realized Jonathan's state and put her hands back down on either side of him so she could really start pounding herself onto his rock hard and now eagerly awaiting orgasm, penis.

Mindy pounded, Jonathan thrust, pound meeting thrust. With a guttural moan, Jonathan finally let loose his load, Mindy pushing him all the way inside her. She could feel the throb of his penis as each load was released inside her. The weeks of no sex had built up and Jonathan was finally getting his release. His last shot over, Jonathan was completely spent. He was already laying on his back so he just let go and relaxed his body completely. Mindy felt his penis soften and slide out of her, she bent forward so she could lay atop Jonathan and reach his mouth with her lips. They kissed and kissed, and with their lips barely touching, both drifted off to a wondrous sleep.

₪* * * *₪

Dirk was getting very frustrated. It seemed that Pain had veritably disappeared. None of the agencies involved with their regimen of infiltrators, spies, and snitches could find him. They knew he was around, for his business interests were still operating at a normal pace, they just could not find the man.

Gladly there had been no more attacks. Not even Pain, with all his anger and resources could get through the protective net all the different agencies had worked out.

But what was really bothering him was the 'plan' that the woman from the FBI wanted to try. Martha Walters was her name, and she was a no nonsense type A agent. She wanted to use what they had found out from Chloe, about Pain's affection for Mindy.

"Obviously, if he is groaning Mindy's name while he is having his way with some other poor girl (Dirk had insisted they all stop calling them 'trannies', 'shemales' or any other derogatory term, as he was so astounded at how some of these seemingly intelligent people in law enforcement could be so callous) he has some sort of feeling or need for her.

We have to try to talk Mindy into getting back on the streets. We'll have her totally covered with man power, have her with gps gear and have her mic'ed so no one will notice. We have come a long way in getting this type of equipment placed in or on our people, so it can't be found by those they are trying to arrest."

"I just don't know," Dirk replied, "it is too much to ask Mindy. My god, she was shot, her house was rigged with a bomb, and she thought her boyfriend had been killed when they wheeled her into the medic van."

"Well, you come up with a better plan then," Marth snapped. "We've been here for almost three weeks now and are not any closer to getting him."

"Ok, Ok, let me go over to the Foundation and talk with Christine and Vivian first. I want to get as good a feeling this will work as I can," Dirk said over his shoulder as he headed for the door. He wanted out of there anyway, there was something about that Martha Walters that just rubbed him the wrong way.

₪* * * *₪

"I don't know honey, I'm scared for her. I know Mindy, if you ask her to do this, she'll agree in an instant without giving it any thought. She hates that Pain and will do anything she can to help in his demise." Christine's brow was completely frowning.

Vivian piped up, "I want to see the plan, to see all the safeties and coverage and how it is all supposed to work. Will they do that?"

"I was going to insist on that myself, so when it is all in place and they want to start Mindy's training, I want you to be there with us to listen, and offer any suggestions you might have. I don't want any possibility left uncovered."

They all agreed they would go over and talk to Mindy together, with Jonathan there, as well as Mia and David. This was something that would affect everyone and Dirk wanted the entire 'family' there.

"Kory is picking me up in about a half hour and we were going to go over there for diner. That wonderful man took close up, extremely high quality pictures of Mindy's paintings and had them turned into fabric! You should see how it turned out. She is going to love it and hopefully make some drop dead gorgeous clothes out of them."

"That sounds wonderful, how about if we give you a couple hours alone and let her enjoy Kory's gift before we come over and ask her to put her life at risk to be the bait for this elaborate trap," Dirk said.

₪* * * *₪

"Oh my God! These are beautiful! Oh my look at this one! And this one! Geeze they are all so beautiful, each one more so than the one before it!" Mindy was wrapping herself in all the different fabrics and dancing around in complete happiness.

"Oh Kory, you beautiful man, how in the world did you do this?" Mindy ran over and gave Kory a huge kiss, which left the poor man a bit tongue tied.

"Kory has a cousin who mixed her love of computers and fashion. She devised a way to turn drawings, pictures, and digital data into a pattern on fabric. She has made quite a name for herself in the local fashion world as well as nationally, and even some interest internationally, although there are different ways to do it, hers has turned quite a few heads." Jonathan jumped in, noticing Kory hadn't quite gotten it together after Mindy's exuberant thank you.

"Yeah, she had always told me my pictures would make great patterns on her fabric, and when I saw Mindy's paintings, and what they represented, I asked Jonathan if we could work out a way that I could come over while Mindy was gone to take the pictures of her paintings," Kory confessed.

Jonathan jumped back in, "so we planned it one day when you were going to go out shopping. I had Kory come over and take his pictures and get out before you got back from the store. He really wanted to surprise you."

"You got your wish, both of you, this is the best gift in the world, and I can't wait to get started trying to design dresses and gowns worthy of this lovely fabric."

Vivian had been smiling the whole time. She was so happy to see Mindy being Mindy again. It had been a long time since she had heard her giggling and laughing with glee and talking about designing clothes again. And it was her man that had done it. Vivian felt an all-encompassing wave of love for Kory at the moment and it must have been evident in her expression, for Kory stopped what he was doing and just stood and stared at her with the biggest smile she had ever seen on his face.

She reached out to him, and he walked over to her, put his arms around her and she gave him a kiss he would remember for the rest of his life, and he returned it with everything he had.

"Wow you two, should we leave?" Mindy giggled.

"Sorry, I just had to show him how much his gift did for all of us, don't you all feel closer now? I know I do." Vivian looked for their response and smiled when they all agreed with her.

₪* * * *₪

Just as they were all enjoying the moment together, the doorbell rang. Mindy hopped down the stairs to open the door for Dirk, Christine, and Alexis. Her joyous feeling was dampened a bit by the stern demeanor of the three new arrivals. She tried her best to liven them up.

"Come on upstairs and see what Kory has done for me!"

They went upstairs with her and all marveled at not only the fabric but the paintings that the fabric had been made from. Kory got compliments from them all, and both Christine and Alexis put in a pre-order in the fabric they wanted.

Just as the mood was starting to lighten a bit, Dirk said, "Mindy, can we all go downstairs and talk?"

"Shh ... sssure, I guess." Mindy was a bit confused by the serious tone in Dirk's voice. Just as they all got downstairs Mia and David were walking (and crutching) into the house. Hello's around and then Mia and David showed their 'stern' look as well.

Mindy looked at Jonathan, who shrugged his shoulders with the 'I have no idea' look.

Dirk finally started, "Mindy, we have something to ask you. Keep in mind you have the final say, and we are never going to ask you to do something you don't wish to do. You are in charge. Here is what we have in mind."

Mindy listened intently, holding Jonathan's hand, and feeling him squeeze it really hard when Dirk got to the part of her getting mic'ed and gps'ed and all the other spy stuff and hanging out as bait to try to lure Pain out of hiding.

"I would like to think this over, can you give me 'till tomorrow morning? If I was alone, I would have had you set me up right now, but I am not alone, and I want to talk it over with Jonathan."

"Of course dear, take all the time you need. I have to say, I'm not a real big fan of this plan myself. I suppose if they can show us it is fool proof perhaps I will turn, but I will totally understand if you decide against it."

₪* * * *₪

That night in bed, Mindy and Jonathan talked it over. Jonathan was completely against it, and voiced that opinion at every chance and as loudly as he could.

"Honey, I know it is because you love me, and are afraid of losing me, but you know, if we don't do something about Pain, he is not going to stop until he gets me, probably Mia, and all the girls at the Foundation. I don't want that hanging over my head. I want to be with you, I want to go through SRS to be the total woman I have dreamed about. I want to share this life with you, and don't want any fear lingering in the background. I need to do this darling, for both of us."

"Ok, I get it, I'm still against it, and will go with you to hear and see the plan and all the details. But I am warning you, if I or Dirk or anyone else comes up with a question about the plan that they don't answer to our satisfaction, the deal is off!"

After their heart to heart, they kissed, and fell asleep in each other's arms. Both looking at the coming morning with different views and a desire to see the entire and hopefully complex and safe plan.

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12