Mindy's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This from my wife.

"Ha-ha. I can't help it. This is strange, I'm nervous and I feel like I'm at an audition for a porn movie or something."

"Well, if that thing ever gets hard, you might get a supporting role," my wife joked.

"Okay wifey. See if you get any later."

"Believe me. You better save some for me tonight."

"Why? This can't possibly turn you on, can it," I asked?"

"You have no idea," my wife confessed. "In a way, I'm envious."

"Well you get on the bed then. That would suit me just fine."

"If I had one of those things, I'd be on that bed in a second. You can count on it," my wife assured me.

"You really find this erotic?"

"What's erotic," Pip asked coming back into the room?

"I was telling your father, if I had a penis, I'd really like to have a therapist do all of this for me."

"Really," Pip asked in an almost disbelieving voice?

"Really! The more we've talked about it, the more sense it makes. I don't know why it is considered so, I don't know, so socially unacceptable."

"Neither can I," Pip agreed. "The more happy endings we all enjoy, the more the world would resemble a happier place."

"Try selling the idea to Disney," I suggested. "Can you imagine how their attendance at theme parks would increase?"

"Very funny," my wife chastised me. "I'm serious, Pip's serious and all you can do is make light of this whole thing."

"Yeah? Well I'm sorry. It's not you who is about to have their genitals manipulated by a family member, an offspring I might clarify. It's not you who has to lay here splayed out for all to see, well at least the two of you anyway. And it's not you who has to worry about what kind of emotional scarring this is going to leave in our daughter's psyche for however many untold years in the future. I am just having a more difficult time of it than the two of you."

"That's culturally understandable Dad," Pip offered.

"What's understandable?"

"The fact we live in a culture that prides rating women on some ridiculous scale of chastity. It's like, here, take my daughter, I've kept her in a cage all these years so I know she's not been spoiled by the unseemly shenanigans of someone other than her husband to be. Oh yeah, and what's the size of the dowry you're paying me for keeping her unspoiled. How ancient is that kind of thinking?"

"I agree," added my wife. "The fact we define virtue by condition rather than behavior is lost on me."

"Well we do and it is," I interjected. "I didn't make the rules, and it looks like I'm about to break the rules, because my so-called significant other and her co-hort have ganged up on me to let our progeny practice masturbating men on my genitalia."

"Honey, I think you need to calm down."

"Calm down. My little girl, is about to grope me. How can I stay calm. I'm nervous as hell and wish I'd wake up from this strange dream I seemed to be caught up in."

"Dad. Dad. It's not a dream. It's what I want. Your wife, my mother, is okay with it. You know me. This is not...Mom, what's that word you used the other day," Pip asked?

"Salacious."

"Right. Salacious. Dad," Pip continued, "this is not salacious, this is beautiful. You know how I feel about giving and getting pleasure. Please, please understand. I don't know who else I could practice on. I do so want to do this the best I can. Please."

I melted. How can you argue against a reason, however bizarre, that is wrapped in the warmth of a heartfelt emotion. My daughter's plea was more than her asking a favor. I realized in that moment, my participation was not necessary for her to learn how to do this, but it was necessary for her to know I was complicit in her moving from one world to another. I melted and, I gave in.

"Okay honey. What," I managed to whisper, "should I do?"

"Well first off..."

My daughter really was very self assured when it came to washing me. She had me lay on my stomach while she washed my butt crack. Then she had me turn over while she got a fresh wash cloth wet with the warm water.

Without hesitation, she lifted my penis up, wiped along the inside of each leg, and then used the warm cloth on my balls, all the while holding my penis away from my body. When she finished my ball sac, she worked on my still soft member, washing it, examining it, and then, using the washcloth as a glove, she stroked up and down. But nothing happened.

"Dad?"

"Yes Pip?"

"How come you're not getting hard?"

"I don't know hon. I guess I'm still very nervous."

"Pip," my wife said. "Do you remember what I told you might work to excite your father?"

"Oh, right. And Amy says sometimes she has to do the exact same thing with clients to get them started, so to speak."

"What are you talking about," I asked?"

"Just close your eyes," Pip commanded. "Just close your eyes for a minute. Mom says I should do something that might help."

"Honey," I squeaked out as a question?

"Just follow Pip's suggestion dear. I know you'll get excited."

"Okay, but I hope this is not getting into kinky territory."

"Don't worry Dad. I think you'll respond favorably."

"Okay." I shut my eyes.

After a minute I felt Pip shift on the bed and sensed there was more of her body weight higher up my torso.

"Okay, open your eyes," she commanded.

"Holy mother of god," I exclaimed. "Pip, cover your boobs, please honey. I'll have a heart attack if you don't." She lifted a breast up, examined it and asked, "do you think my boobs are nice, Daddy?" Then she leaned over my shoulder practically putting her breast in my face.

I got hard real fast.

"Wow Mom. Daddy really does like boobs. Look at his thing growing."

"Been there, done that," was all my wife could say as she seemed to be having a giggling fit.

I couldn't quit looking at my daughter's breasts.

"This is so cool," Pip said, reaching down and grabbing me. "Dang, it's hard."

"Pip," you need to be careful."

"Why Daddy," she asked as she started to stroke me up and down?

"Well, you see, if you keep that up, I'm pretty excited and..."

"Are you excited because you like my boobs? Hey, that's cool. Mom," Pip said as she started stroking me even harder, "Mom Dad's penis is so hard,...Dad, am I being careful enough. Why do I have to be careful?"

"Because...oh shit," and with that I came. I mean I really came. My semen squirted up and hit me in the chin, the next spurts covered Pip's boobs when she turned to see what was happening, and then the rest just soaked her arm and hand. I mean soaked her.

I can't ever remember coming that much since I was a teenager. It was everywhere.

"Daddy," Pip whispered. "Are you okay?"

I had my hand over my eyes. I just nodded I was okay.

"Mom. You said he might come a lot. Is this what you meant?"

Well, the ice was broken. My wife and daughter could not quit giggling. Pip raised her hand to her lips and stuck her tongue into the fluid covering her from her elbow to her wrist.

"Wow. It's warm and," she tasted another bit, "it's warm and salty. Mom, do you like swallowing this stuff when Dad shoots it in your mouth?"

"Most of the time. It depends on what he's eaten the day before."

"Wow. Cool," was all Pip could say. I asked Pip to cover her breasts while she cleaned the semen off of each of us. She frowned but did as I asked.

"Honey," my wife said.

"Yes."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just a bit embarrassed and disgusted with myself right at the moment."

"Why," Pip asked? "Is it because you orgasmed so quickly?"

"Well, not exactly," I answered.

"Well then why honey," my wife questioned?

"I dunno. Maybe that's it."

"Nonsense, I think it's because you got so excited seeing Pip's breasts."

I didn't respond. How could I. She was dead on the mark. I had indeed gotten turned on seeing my daughter's naked breasts.

"That's okay Daddy. As reluctant as you were to be my guinea pig, I'm really flattered and I guess I now know what to do if I have difficult clients."

So for a month Pip practiced on me. She got so comfortable showing me her boobs; she took to coming into the room topless. I never got comfortable but I always got hard. My wife never seemed to mind and in fact, a few times, our after-massage sex was so fantastic, I really think she was grateful for the extra stimulation coming my way.

A couple of times my wife would show her things she'd learned over the years, things she knew I enjoyed. She taught Pip to drag a nail from the head of my cock all the way up past my balls and then lightly drag it through my butt cleft.

Pip learned the advantage of using my pre-seminal fluids to lubricate me.

She learned to slow down or speed up depending on how much of the allotted time was left for the massage.

She learned to ask for tips in discreet, well practiced verbiage that Amy taught her.

After the massage, she would sit with either my wife or with me and let us brush her hair. But she would always put her top back on first. I swear to god, I never felt closer to the two of them then I felt that month.

Then one night. Amy came for dinner.

12