Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, I changed my mind and went back to the bedroom. You were still as I left you. I pulled my cock out and stroked it hard then I moved beside you and played with your tits and rubbed my cock against your nipples.

You squirmed and said in a soft tone "Please release me so I can suck your cock."

I ignored your request and started slapping your tit with my cock as my fingers opened your pussy. Your hips moved as I stuck my fingers inside and moved them around in you. Your pussy was hot and wet soon, and I climbed on the bed and sank my cock deep in you.

You shifted your weight against my cock as I fucked you hard, but I was not satisfied with the feeling, so I grabbed a pillow and lifted your ass up and placed the pillow beneath. This elevated your pussy and changed the angle slightly and my cock was soon deep inside you again.

UMMMM, I loved the way your pussy felt around my cock. So tight, and wet and hot. And as I looked at you restrained and helpless, I became even harder and I plowed into your pussy with a lust and desire to fuck you that I hadn't felt in a long time.

My cock was relentless as it rammed into you..over and over and over. I didn't hold back when I felt my cum boiling up and I just kept fucking you as I shot load after load of hot cum in your cunt. When I was finished, I got up and wiped my cock off on your bedspread and left the room.

About an hour later I went back in and you were eager when you heard me come in.

"May I get up now, please?" you asked.

"No. I am not through with you yet", I replied in my best manner-of-fact tone.

I felt your pussy and played with it for a couple of minutes, and I amused myself by slapping your tits a few times, but that was pretty boring. I left the room in search of something new.

I soon came back with some decorative rope and a zuchini squash. You were blind to everything and you strained to hear anything that would reveal my plans to you. I took your left tit and started wrapping the rope around it and I pulled it tighter as I constricted your tit into a conical shape.

Your nipple was hard and red as I tied the rope. Your tied tit now stood up under the binding, while your free tit lay against your chest. I moved to the other side of the bed and bound your other tit the same way. Now they both stood straight up in the rope restraints. I made sure the ropes weren't too tight, so they wouldn't do permanent damage. I rubbed the squash across your chest and teased your nipples. the coldness caused you to flinch as it touched your warm flesh.

I moved it across your chest and neck and then across your chin. I traced your cheeks and when I placed it to your mouth, I started to push it between your lips, but your mouth was closed.

"Open your mouth" I commanded.

You did not.

"Open your mouth" I commanded again.

No movement.

I took my hands and pried your lips apart and screamed "Open your fucking mouth...NOW". You immediately opened wide.

I stuck the squash in your mouth and left it there, protruding about 3 inches inside. I moved down to your pussy and started flicking your clit. You began to suck the squash deeper between your lips and then attempted to push it back. I watched as I continued to tease you.

I took the squash then, and pushed it into your cunt. I fed it in until you had at least 9 inches up your cunt and I rotated it a few times. You moaned and groaned as I moved it and I could see your juices running out from the excitement. I pulled it back and fucked you with it for a few minutes. You screamed and bucked as you reached orgasms from this play. I pushed it back inside and left the room.

When I returned, I began to take pictures of your cunt with the squash sticking out and of you spread and bound, and your tits tied and swollen red. I was careful not to show your face, but I was also careful to capture every other detail of this scene.

I left you there again and went to make a few phone calls. I then returned and pulled the squash out. Your muscles had tightened around it, so I had to pull a little to remove it and when it popped out I could hear a soft sucking sound. I rubbed your pussy again for a minute, and then took my slacks off again.

I took the scarfs and tied them in knots and pushed them up into you and when you were full, I slowly pulled the scarfs out. You twitched every time a knot passed between your lips.

When the scarf was out I opened your pussy and held your lips apart. You immediately started bracing yourself. I crawled between your legs and pushed my cock back in with one movement, and started fucking you hard and fast.

I wanted to use you again. It was thrilling to see you there helpless as my cock worked on you and pumped your pussy. I fucked you hard for about a half hour and when I felt close, I pulled out and moved beside you. I rubbed my cock on your bound tit and across your hard nipple and then I stroked it a few times before I shot all over your chest and tits and neck.

I rubbed my cock on your face as my last spurts drained out. I spread the cum over you with my cock, and left to get a drink.

Over then next hour, I fucked you with your toys and with three fingers,and again with my cock. When I was tired of this game, I showered and dressed and released your restraints.

You lay unmoving. I got a warm wet cloth and cleaned the dry cum off of you. I released your breasts and caressed them gently, and then covered you with a blanket, and you fell asleep.

When you woke up, you never mentioned the time spent captive. It was two days before you said anything about it.

"Would you tie me down and use me again if I displease you?"

"Yes," I answered.

I could see from your expression, that you were planning something.

12