Mine

Story Info
She who loves a man who is her woman (light BDSM).
1.6k words
4.06
43.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am tense and on edge. I want you so badly that I can hardly begin. My hands are shaking and I can hear the pounding of my heart in the silence of the room. You are intoxicating and exotic, standing there, watching in the mirror. My thoughts are racing and I feel as if I may not be able find the strength to continue. I fear my desire for you will overwhelm me, that I will loose my grasp, my control.

I wait for calm to return, and as I wait I wonder, for a minute, if you know what it feels like to be me, to have someone like you, waiting? Are you in as much awe as I am of the intense eroticism you bring to me, the thick, dark sensuality that flows in and around and through me as I come to stand next to you? Have you ever thought, while you are standing there, naked and waiting, about what it feels like to be me, to slowly kneel in front of you, to quietly tell you to raise your feet, one by one, so that I can leisurely slide a luxurious silk stocking all the way up your strong thighs without losing all of my ability to think? Have you ever wondered at what it is that flashes through my mind when I look at your reflection in the candlelit mirror, at what I am thinking and feeling before I tell you what it is that I know what I want from you? Have you ever wondered what it is I see in this very moment when I can hardly breathe, in this first searing, heart-pounding moment?

You are what I see. You are what draws me in, what centers me. After the lace, after the stockings, after the mascara, after the soft red silk and dark red lipstick, I see you. A woman. A woman with a thick, huge cock tightly wrapped in pearls, a mysterious and seductive woman, a woman who is no longer a man, but a wonderful, exotic woman.

You fascinate me. I have found in you both a man and a woman. You have opened, for me, an entire world of deep, sensual mystery. Because of you, I am no longer limited by anything. There are no limits that flow from either you or me. Because of you, I am free now to be powerful and strong, to be emotional and wild, to be quiet and seductive. I am free to control. I am free to tease. I am free to use. I am free to name you my lover, my whore, my slut, my girl. I am free. You have set me free.

I draw yet another ragged breath. As my heart stills and I re-gain bits and pieces of control, I wonder at our being together at all. Our history is so filled with improbability that I am in awe that we are here, in this place, in this time by the sea. The cottage that shelters us is in stark contrast to the rain and the cold pounding waves outside. Warm sensuality bathes the room, untouched by the bitter chill. Candles and heavy masculine chairs of leather furnish it. A fire burns seductively in the hearth. Everywhere I look, there are books. It is fitting, for books brought us together that day so long ago when I was looking for mystery and found you.

My attention turns fully on you. I am held captive by your reflection in the mirror. It shimmers around me, wrapping me in dark anticipation. I want you to feel easy. I want you to trust me. I need you to accept, to open your anguished, fractured soul to mine. We don't speak. My eyes hold yours. Seconds tick by. I wait. You wait. Finally, I reach out and slowly scrape my long, sharp nails over your rock-hard nipples hidden so alluringly by the silk of your chemise. Your gray eyes turn black. You breath quickens, like I knew it would. Your stiff nipples jut out and beg for attention, just like mine. I sigh and your breath catches in your throat. It is the only sound in the room, aside from the crackling fire. It is the sound I have been waiting for.

Watching you, hearing your sharp intake of breath, makes me long to feel your teeth, biting sharply, and so I take your tight nipples in my own, one at a time, through the soft silk covering them. I bite, and watch your eyes, knowing the sharp, stinging seductive pain you will feel. I know that it will hurt. I know too that my sweet, sharp bite will send streaks of fire racing down your belly and into your tight, silky panties, like your bite does to mine.

I am hungry and the need for you, my woman, is strong. I wonder, as I think about what I want, if you realize how I need your submission, how I need the woman in you, the whore, the slut. I wonder if you know how I crave the way you submit to my need, and my love. I look at you in the mirror. Your eyes are steady and black. You are watching me just as I am watching you. I smile at this and reach for the blindfold. Your eyes widen. It makes you nervous, not being able to be able to see what I am doing in the mirror, not to control. I know this and your nervousness excites me.

When the blindfold is tight, I slowly button your blouse over your chemise, flicking your stinging nipples with my nails as I go. You moan and your hands clench at your sides. I like the sound you make and so do it again, to see if you will moan again. You do and I am pleased. My own breath catches in my throat. I know now what I want in this cottage by the sea.

I feel your anticipation crawl up my thighs and I wait, luxuriating in the sensation. When I can't wait any longer, I reach for the thick leather rope and tell you to lie face down on the soft wool rug. When you do, I tie your hands with their brightly painted nails above your head, to the feet of one of the heavy chairs in the room. I have planned and prepared for you and now, now I will have you.

You are very seductive, lying there face down on the rug in front of the fire. Barely controlling my need, I listen to the rain outside as I straddle you. Very, very slowly I slide the silk and satin of your chemise and blouse up around your shoulders. Along the way I softly, tenderly nip at the tender skin of your back with my sharp teeth. You moan and jump a little each time you feel my bite. You are so seductive and I am so very enticed by you. I whisper words of love and need in your ear as I lay over your masculine length to press my own jutting nipples into your naked back. I whisper "whore" and "slut" and call you mine and feel the fire begin to burn in my belly. I feel too, the sharp, sensual tension rising swiftly in you as you try to anticipate what it is that I might want, what it is I might do. This is what feeds me. This is what I love. Your waiting and your wanting, desperately, to be my woman.

I know it is time to begin and smile at you and your bound reflection in the mirror. I am enjoying seeing what you can't. The thread of my womanhood pulls tight deep inside of me, connecting me to you and your magical, submissive femininity. I need it, this connection. It is like nothing else in the whole world.

You are quiet behind your blindfold. Under your skirt, your stockinged thighs close tight against each other. The flames in the hearth are bright and hot, the wind outside strong. I am tempted beyond belief to push your skirt up, to spread your thighs wide open and lick my way up from the back of your balls to your tight pink hole. I want to, so bad. But not yet. Not yet.

You can't see me, and don't know what might be coming. Moments pass. Long, breath-taking moments. The fire burns as hot inside of me as it does in the hearth.

When the first drop of shocking, icy-cold sensation hits your skin and drips down your flank you jerk, hard, and gasp behind your blindfold. Your hands and arms pull at the rope binding them. You didn't expect this. You gasp again and ask breathlessly what I am doing, why it makes you feel the way it does. You don't understand and are confused.

I wait, and say nothing, until your breathing quiets, and then I let another drop of icy cold liquid fall slowly onto your back. Not knowing what it is, unable to see it happen, you jerk and gasp again and again I wait. I wait until I have your full attention. Until you quit asking and just feel. Until each little tiny icy drop that slowly falls in the small indentation of your lower back becomes a trail of wicked, teasing flame that scorches its way deep down inside your dark shemale core.

I am content and smile at myself in the mirror, where you can't see me. You are mine. The fire burns bright. Candles flicker in the mirror, where I am watching you.