Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know."

"Turn around, sweetness."

"Please," Mimi said, "You forgot please."

Sven gave her a long look, watched her grin at him. "Please, please, please."

Each word came with a kiss planted against her neck again, need thundering through him as he touched her, his hands trailing over her soft womaness, every part of her recognisable, instantly familiar and yet, new now. Each part of her revisited anew even though they had slept alongside each other, eaten and drank and talked and, when they could snatch a moment socialised together, their lovemaking had fallen away, disappeared into the depths, drowned by other duties.

So, again, in the stillness of the small, cold bedroom, amid the blankets Sven once more acquainted himself with the curve of his lover's thighs, the soft roundness of her breasts. He watched, thrilled as she sighed and moaned and urged him on as he fingered the yielding wetness of her cunt and lay out to lap at her clit. It was welcomed with louder, more urgent moans and grinding hips, fingers twisting into hair.

Mimi felt herself tighten, sat up. "I want you from behind." she said, "You know what I want."

"I do." He breathed.

Beneath him, Mimi shifted, rolled onto her front and drew herself upward onto her knees, the ample curve of her arse in the air. He entered her easily, soon falling into their familiar movements, the rhythm they both knew so well. they began slow but soon enough their desire quickened, passion rising between them. With the gentlest of touches, Sven move backward, implored Mimi to move.

"Please lie out," he begged, "I want to see your face when you come. It's been far too long, since I watched you."

They shifted, kicking away the sheets, warmed by one another. Mimi grabbed his thighs, pulled her legs around him, breathing hard against her neck, a stream of tendernesses far too saccharine for any dommely imperiousness now, she thought, but kept on with them anyway, such was her mounting desire.

Her body tensed as it happened; orgasm rolling though her, her eyes closed, her fingers mashed desperately around Sven's neck, their bodies locked together.

His own self control broke only moments later, urged on by Mimi's heated embrace, her scent clouding Sven's head as everything else faded away and he shook and shivered between her thighs for the first time in far, far too long.

* * *

"You shouldn't see your desire as greed."

"What?" Mimi breathed, her heart was clattering agains her chest, her body sweat slicked as she moved away from him, post-sex euphoric. "What do you mean?"

"That good, huh?" Sven smirked.

"Shut up." Mimi huffed, "I...I..." the words trailed away, left a grin behind them that twisted up into endorphin filled laughter. She rolled over and looked down at him, propped her chin in her palms. "What were you saying? I was-"

"Distracted?" He kissed her on the mouth, traced each undulation on her naked back, felt the scar at the base of her spine and headed lower, teasing, until his fingers curled around her bottom. She settled happily against him.

"Yes," Mimi said, "I was." She reached out and pulled his hair, "Thanks to you."

"I was just saying that, in this case, greed is good. I know you were tired earlier. I just wondered-"

"What?" Mimi ventured, "That I was getting funny about the impending sex?"

"Were you?"

"No," she said, "Yes. Well, kind of. I know it's stupid, I know it's so old and boring and there comes a time in everyone's life where you just have to shake that shit off but it's worse when I'm tired. I know it's irrational."

"It's human." Sven said. He rolled over and looked at the tiny, ticking alarm clock.

"Take the batteries out." Mimi said, "It's going to piss me off otherwise. Anyway, we won't need it for the next few days, will we?"

"No." Sven sighed happily, wrenched the battery out of the clock. It stopped, jammed to quarter past one in the morning.

They lulled again into comfortable silence, listening to one another's breathing, the rain and wind still wuthering against the stone of the house.

"Promise me we won't leave it that long again." Mimi said, "It's not healthy to let things slide like that. We have to make time for each other."

"I know, I was avoiding it and now I realise I shouldn't have."

"Yes," Mimi added, "Your face was quite the picture, I missed it so much. I missed you being subby and adorable."

"I still find you being sweet and dominant more...I don't know," Sven lied.

"What?"

He said nothing, unable to find the words to describe how her sweet coaxing and coercing made him felt, alive and vulnerable and tough and filthy all at once. It tangled around him, bringing with it an overwhelming comedown, sleep galloping toward him.

"I can't think." he said, "I can't talk.

"Good." Mimi kissed his cheek. "You don't have to. You just have to be useful."

"I try," he said.

"You really want to get pissed on?" Mimi asked.

"It's there, floating about on the periphery." Sven admitted, "Sorry, did it squick you?"

"No." Mimi said, "I get it. I've not considered it but I understand why you would, you shame whore, you." She kissed his jaw. "I think that's a conversation for another time," Mimi mused. "It's around, it's on the table. I want to push you, I know it does you good."

"Was I good tonight?" he stroked her belly, his hand dipping to her buttock.

"Of course you were," Mimi said, "desperate, needy, that face you pull when you're getting coy about wanting to be fucked, how you get antsy about bottoming because you like it so much."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"Is your phone turned off?" Mimi asked, thinking of the lie in she so desperately needed.

"As requested. I even left it downstairs. Aren't you impressed?"

"I am." Mimi said. "I'm also impressed at how attentive you were tonight. You can keep that up. Your bum okay?"

"Fine." Sven said, he curled around her, "Though I may want more in the morning, i'm a bit drunk off it, you know how it is."

"You say that now," Mimi laughed, "You just wait until the drop hits you."

12