Mine & Mine Alone

Story Info
You were warned.
1.6k words
3.94
29k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subject: Fantasies

You were warned before you arrived, that you would have no control over what was going to happen to you. I warned you it would be painful, and asked you not to enter my realm unless you were ready. You arrived in the early evening. I was dressed in my leather skirt, slit up the side and my black lace bustier with my breasts bared. You brought the chilled white wine and I introduced you to my ladies. They are all hand picked for their beauty and their obedience and you were kissed then warned by each one. Yet you chose to stay. My foolish, foolish love...

My ladies undressed you, you were already excited. I let you kiss my breasts, suckle them because you know how that gives me such satisfaction. Suck, I demand, suckle like a child that wants milk. I have none but love the remembering of the feeling of fullness.

Stop now, I am wet and want to watch my ladies play with you. I let you watch, while my special one goes to her knees before me and raises my skirt. I enjoy this one because I have trained her to suck on my clit in such a manner, that it arouses me faster than anyone has done. I watch my ladies while they play...I want you erect...but you are not to come. I come over to you and lower myself on your cock, I will ride you until I am satisfied - but you DO NOT COME! until you are told or this adventure is finished and I will send you home because you are not worthy of me.

You were tied up on the table, now I blindfold you myself. I kiss you gently and ask you one last time if you wish to leave. You groan, "No, mistress, please I want to stay."

I have temporarily satisfied myself and watched my women satisfy themselves on your cock. It is red and angry looking however you have been extremely well-behaved and not cum yet. I signal my ladies to have at you with mouths and fingers, you groan - please mistress - you cannot see us - you can only feel that hands, the mouths, the soft breasts rubbing against your chest. The fingers sliding in and out of your anus, I agree, yes but I'm not done with you yet. As the women complete their temporary assignment, you let out a low moan. They clean you up with their tongues. Your legs are weak and you are forced to stand, turn around and lay over the table on your stomach. You are retied, more tightly this time. You are still blindfolded.

There is no sound in the room for a time and you rest, not long but long enough for it to seem very, very long and quiet. There is only the sound of your breathing.

You hear the swishing sound, a soft, whispering sound that you know well. It is the light black whip that we have used on others. There are six strips of fine black leather attached to a rather bulbous handle. You hear the whip from all around you, the sound is magnified and seems to be coming from all sides. Suddenly you feel the sharp bite across your ass, nothing is said. And again, each slap, sharp, bitter - each hit, next to each other. You don't say a word - you know better - absolutely not one word. There are about 15 good strong whips, each layered across the other - all on your butt. Not an inch of skin across your butt has been left untouched. It's a bright fiery red, I lean across and blow across each mark, they are well laid so when you sit down for the next few days you will remember I was with you. I cup your butt in my hands, you tremble - it is extremely painful but not overwhelmingly so...I reach down and cup your balls, I feel you respond and tap your balls gently with the end of the whip..."not yet," I say sharply, "I have a treat for you today."

How appropriate, there is a loud knock on the door. I signal my women to arouse you. They touch you, push their fingers in and out of your butt, one is in front of you, holding your head up by your hair - her cunt pushed into your face while you suck on her clit, eagerly and willingly.

You hear me chatting with someone at the door but you've never met him and you don't care, you are getting hard again. One of the women is usng the large end of the whip and pushing it in and out, in and out all the way, slowly in your anus. The woman in front is finished and leaves you with her juices dripping down your chin, another takes her place.

I stroll back into the room and introduce my friend, Rollie. You cannot see him but I describe him to you. He is short, heavy set, muscular and hairy. His prick is a full 10 1/2 - 11 inches erect and he is already partially there. I know because Rollie is a real person. Rollie has been in prison and he tells me he doesn't care if the hole he uses is male or female, it doesn't make any difference to him. I've promised him time with my women if he services you well, long and painfully. Rollie is a satyr and will do as I request because he secretly prefers women although he is not aware of it. He does like inflicting pain and he likes power. You are powerless right now and vulnerable, with the juices of my women dripping down your chin, blindfolded, spreadeagled and tightly tied. He admires the work on your butt and bring his hand down sharply against the redness. "It's hot", he said, "just the way I like it." He pulls his cock out of his pants, he was semi erect before, he is almost fully erect now. One of my best women, draws Rollie slowly into her mouth, he is so big that she cannot take all of him.

Because you have been so well behaved my concession on your behalf is to let the women moisten his cock with their tongues before he uses it on you.

He reaches over, spreads your cheeks, positions himself fully before your anus - he is overwhelmingly large - and rams his cock into you. You cannot help but cry out, you were not ready inspite of the preparation of my ladies. I go to your head and sharply slap your face. I nod to Rollie, "come all the way out and do that again and again, he must be taught a lesson." I tell you, that Rollie "will not stop until you no longer cry out." You feel every painful inch of him, tearing into your anus, you feel like he is tearing you apart and continue to groan out loudly. I stroll away and watch. Rollie not only is exceptionally large, he is also very wide and has an extremely heavy prick. His is a great instrument with which to inflict pain and he has no conscience.

I'm excited again, I see faint signs of pink blood, you are quieter now and have stopped screaming out loud. Rollie is almost finished and I signal him that he can finish. Several quick lesser strokes and he draws himself out, I can see you relax and then suddenly he slams into you again, harder and faster until he comes. White semen leaks out of your ass, mixed with pink stain. I lean over and lap at you with my tongue, what a lovely taste, blood makes a great lubricant doesn't it?

This has been a painful session and you are only semi-erect, as I work my tongue in and out of your anus the sweetness of the sensation starts working on you inspite of the pain and you become fully erect. I gently slide my fingers in and out of your anus, cup your balls and suck on them - it is a fantastic feeling of power. You slowly come, a leisurely long time.....you breathe a sign of relief, thinking it is over....not so.

You have been my first, my best sub and I tell you so. I stroke your head and whisper lovingly to you. I signal my women and they kiss and suck on your body. Whereever hands can reach you feel soft breasts, mouths, hands and fingers. Rollie is watching. He is not allowed to participate as he is too domineering and you are my sub.

You are turned over, you still think we are finished. Not yet my love, you are again tied tightly to the table on your back. Your knees are up and Rollie and two of my women hold them there. You smell something particularly odd but know better than to ask.

You feel the cold stinging of some liquid on the lower side of your butt and again smell that odd smell. You are mine and I love you, I state, and you will always remember this. Suddenly you feel a hot burning sensation and scream loudly with pain. The pain is brief but intense. After which an ointment is spread on the burn. I have branded you, my own special brand, it is an ornate "G" in the shape of a dragon. It is my nature.

Enjoy,

Ginger

That which does not kill me, makes me stronger.
Neitzche