Mine Ch. 01

Story Info
Food. Music. Dancing.
1.1k words
3.33
12.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Food. Music. Dancing. I was so excited that I was at the biggest house party of the year, especially having the chance to see Kal, the foinest stud to ever grace the grotesque halls of CHS. Walking through the big entrance of the party for free, my eyes widened at the sight of the big ass house. I cheesed and straightened my white strapless shirt and went over to my friend Tiffany who was posting at the flowing drink fountain.

I sneaked up behind her and screamed, "Hey Tiffany!"

Tiffany swung around and screamed, "Ahhhh Pussy Lips!" and laughed.

I gave her a cutting look and said, "Ugh whatever!"

I smiled and looked around. "Where's Kally?"

Tiffany looked around and in the loudest voice said, "Well Pussy Lips, I don't know where Kalani could be, but I saw her earlierrrrr."

Scared that somebody might have heard, I slapped Tiffany.

Tiffany, with all her weight, pushed me back, causing me to bump into someone. Almost in slow motion, a cup of punch flew up from the person's hand and landed right on my white strapless shirt.

I stood there as the punch soaked into the shirt, making it completely transparent as I saw the person. It was Kal who stood there laughing. Red with embarrassment, humiliation, and confusion all at once, I hightailed it to the nearest bathroom as I heard a roar of laughter behind me.

I finally found a bathroom upstairs in the house and locked it behind. I looked at the shirt and felt the tears gather in my eyes, but I fought them back. I sighed and felt because of this I had no chance with her. I sighed again and tried to turn on the hot water in the sink, but it didn't work. I growled angrily and went to the shower to turn it on. It worked. I took my shirt off, exposing my 'full, voluptuous breasts, and started soaking it in the shower water. I sighed, trying to get the punch out the best I can, but suddenly the door bust open. What the hell? I screamed and covered myself up when I saw Kal and her friend Brooke come through the door. Startled, they close the door behind themselves, but immediately try to get out as I yelled, "Get the fuck outta here!" But the door wouldn't open.

Grabbing a towel near the shower, I covered up and tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge.

After a few minutes of trying to open up the door and avoiding them from seeing my tears, I glared at them and asked, "What the hell -" but I was cut off by Brooke.

"Damn girl, you got some nice ass titties." She bit her lips. I slapped her. Kal laughed at me. "Oh so you laughing now! You're the one who splashed punch on my shirt and then laughed at me!"

I immediately slapped her.

Brooke came up in my face and said, "I finna let no trick touch me like that." She grabbed the towel that was around me as Kal smirk mischievously and pushed me back into the running shower.

My back slammed against the tile shower wall as I began to pant, not sure what the hell was going on as I stared at them. They rubbed their hands together as they began to quickly strip off their clothes infront of me and licked their lips slowly. Kal, seemingly unlike herself, started rubbing on her clit while she barked out an order. "Take ya damn jeans and panties off mami." I just stood there disobediently. Brooke looked at me angrily and yelled, "Now!" I just continued to stand there completely soaked with water. Kal smirked at Brooke and said, "She must like it rough."

Kal and Brooke both enter the wide shower. Brooke held me down against the wall as Kal pulled down my jeans and panties as both of them eyed my pussy hungrily. I looked away from them, but Brooke brought my face back to hers and started kissing me passionately while she slowly grasped my breast in the palm of her hand and massaged it. I release a low moan as the water added and extra sensation making my pussy throb. Suddenly she squeezed my breast hard as I moaned in pain. I heard Kal's voice, "Brooke, Brooke, let me handle this. This is MY pussy. You saw how she be eyeing me, she wants me to tear her pussy up." Brooke pulled away and glared at Kal and said, "Whateva, I got a bitch to fuck."

I spat in her face as she just laughed and whispered, "I'm coming for that pussy later on, watch me." She got out the shower and took her place as a guard near the shower and door. Kal pulled me against her and started to kissed me, parting my lips with her tongue and exploring my mouth roughly while her hands gripped my ass. My head spun uncontrollably, I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned loudly for more as she grinned and said, "Good girl." She pulled my hair roughly and deepened the kiss. Her hand began to explore my body as my pussy throbbed harder. I moaned loudly.

Her hand barely skimmed my moist clit as she pulled away from the kiss. My eyes were close now, overwhelmed by the urge to yell for her to touch it. I held my breath and felt her touch it slightly. I held in a moan as she laughed a bit. I felt her breath against my ear as she whispered, "Rough baby rough." She began to massage my clit with two fingers with extreme pressure, separating the lips as my legs quake. I bit my lip, but suddenly she slammed her fingers into my tight pussy. I yelped in pain as my eyes widened. "Oh God.."

My eyes were on the new person who was now in the bathroom, J who was just watching and whispering Brooke. Before I could protest, she rammed her fingers into me faster and faster as I moaned louder. I closed my eyes as she caught me in a violent deep kiss. I could feel myself about to cum as my hips started to buck with the rhythm of her fingers. Suddenly, she pulled her fingers out of me and pulled away again.

The water stopped cascading down my body as I just stood there looking at her, then at the other two, then the door, and back to her. I ran to the door as fast as I can, hoping to get through Brooke and J and escape.

Brooke grabbed my arm as I felt the chance of freedom slip away. She slammed me again the wall. "Why you trying to escape?" I looked over and with the ounce of energy I have left in me, I kicked her in the groin and ran out the slightly ajar door.