Mine. Ch. 03

Story Info
Tania gets her punishment.
2.3k words
4.21
19.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up this morning, my ass is so sore. I roll over to find myself alone again in Master's bed. Looking around the room, growling at the invading sunlight. Whatever asshole decided to invent walls out of windows should be shot.

But this morning, there was no Brandy bursting into the room ridiculing me for sleeping late. No, it was just me and my sore ass in solitude. Lifting my head to look at the alarm clock, it reads 7:02 am. Master is out for His morning walk. I force myself to climb out of the bed and make it. Stripping it of the satin sheets W/we soiled last night.

After efficiently cleaning the toys of blood and cum, I place them back in the black bag o tricks. I run the bath water, and shake my long hair loose, and step softly into the steaming hot water. As I close my eyes, I wonder what has become of Brandy. I had gotten my sis into trouble and I wonder what kind of punishment she received. Either way, I highly doubt it was anything like mine.

My fingers drift slowly to my clit and strum it tenderly as I think about last nights adventure.

The night before…

My head is thrown back and my hips are rocking on the chair trying to fuck the small dildo that is inserted in my pussy. My wrists are bruised from fighting the leather straps that hold them down on the armrests. I loose all notion of being good and struggle to do one thing, and one thing only. I have to touch my pussy. I have to cum. I am bucking wildly, panting…as I watch Brandy lick up and down my pussy lips on the television screen. I watch her twist and pump the dildo in my cunt. And I hear my screams of pleasure. My clit is very large and very engorged. How long have I been left like this? Two, three, maybe not even one hour? I have formed a puddle on the chair, and my juices are leaking out from around the vibrator. My hair is damp from perspiration and sticking to my face and shoulders. All I can think is…my clit is throbbing, if I could just reach it and touch it once I could have some release.

"Mmm…look at you now, kitten." It's Him!! His voice!!

"M-master…help."

"Help, Tania? Why do you need My help?"

"I need…need to c-cum, Master."

"Isn't that why you are in trouble for the first place, Tania?" He walks over and pulls the vibrator away from me. I almost cum at the slight touch of His fingers. He left the television running as He walks behind the chair. I feel His lips on my neck, kissing me softly. I feel His tongue trailing up and down. Then, I feel His breath on my ear.

"I don't think W/we will have that problem again will W/we?"

"No, M-master."

"Mmmm…..that's a good girl."

I feel the straps loosen one by one as He unties me. He holds my wrists in His hand to keep me from touching myself. He lifts me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down on the bed and ties my wrists to the posts above my head. I am no longer on edge of orgasm, but I am dripping wet. He slips two thick fingers inside my gaping sopping wet pussy and pulls them out coated in my juices, inspects them, then brings them to my lips.

"Clean them." I eagerly suck them into the mouth and clean them of my juices. He quickly undresses and I can't help but stare. I love His body. I love being His. After He is fully undressed, He comes over to the bed and straddles my chest. I want badly to touch Him. He wraps His fingers around His cock and starts to stroke it inches from my face. If only I can taste it, lick it, wrap my lips around it…anything.

"you want this? Yes, I know you do." I stare up at Him pleadingly.

"You are such a little slut, look at the way you beg to have My dick in your mouth. Tell Me…beg Me."

"Please Master! Please let me wrap my lips around Your cock, Let me suck it down. Please fuck my mouth!! I want it so bad. Make me Your bitch! Make me Your whore! But please, above all else…please let me suck on Your cock!" He slaps the side of my face with His cock.

"What's that slut?! Tell Me what you are!"

"I am Your slut, Master! Your whore! I am only here to please You! I am here for You to use where ever, when ever, or however You may wish to do so. But, please Master… let me taste You please!!"

With that, He slams His cock down my throat gagging me. Placing His hand on the back of my head as He grinds against my face. I can feel His balls resting against my chin as I swallow against His cock, trying to breath.

"That's it you little whore, take it all like a good little bitch. That's it, swallow my cock." He pulls out long enough to let me catch my breath before slamming back in. He is slamming His cock in and out of my mouth. Fucking it like is was my cunt. I can't stop gagging. He tangles His fingers in my hair and pushes my head back against the headboard, pinning my head in place as He ruthlessly fucks my mouth. I can feel His cock throbbing in my mouth and throat. My mouth is open so wide, and He just keeps thrusting in and out. All of a sudden, he reaches back and slaps my pussy. My hips buck and I swallow again. He slaps my pussy again, and I gasp, sucking His cock harder down my throat. My nostrils are flaring, and my tongue is rolling against his cock.

"Oh god yes! Oh you slut! Take My cock! Oh god I'm going to cum in Your sweet little mouth. Oh god baby, here it cummmms…"

He thrusts in all the way, grabbing both sides of my head as He grinds against my face. I can feel His cock throbbing as He empties inside my throat. I lift my eyes to His face and His head is thrown back and He is groaning to the ceiling. He finally pulls out of my mouth and strokes the side of my face softly.

"You are such a good girl, Tania." His eyes close and He brings His semi-hard cock to my lips for me to clean. I lick it up and down a little bit then suck it back into my mouth. Rolling my tongue against it.

"Softly baby…softly." I relaxed a little and slowly working my tongue over it. Cleaning it thoroughly. He sighs softly and pulls away. I lick the small amount of cum from the corners of my mouth as He climbs off the bed. I am still in much need and I know I have created a wet spot on the bed under me. He unties my ankles and speaks softly.

" I am still disappointed in you, Tania. You know how I hate it when you break the rules. After much consideration, I decided that I was going to take your last virgin hole as punishment. I will be gentle, and your safety will always be my first priority." He peered into my eyes to see how I was taking it. I am ok. I trust Him completely. "But first, how about W/we let you cum, just to show you I'm not all that much an asshole." I smile as He lifts my ankles over my head and ties them to the posts where my wrists are tied.

I blush deeply as my legs are pulled back and wide apart. I know how I must look, shaven, and glistening wet, so ready. I am always ready for Him. He kneels on the bed before me, and breaths hotly on my pussy before extending His tongue licking my clit. Rolling His tongue over it, before catching it in His teeth. I can feel His two fingers enter my sopping cunt and work their way around as His mouth savages my clit. I moan loudly as He trails His tongue down my slit and inserts it. My nails dig deeply into my palms as I moan loudly to the air. I can feel His teeth grazing over my cunt up and down. His tongue is taking my pussy like an expert, not missing an inch. He is driving me insane; His tongue wiggling inside me, His fingers tugging at my clit. Oh god!

"Cum for Me, Tania." That's all I needed.

"AAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD MASTER IM CUMMMING!!!" I squirted out all over His face, and He lapped it up hungrily. When I finished He peered up at me, His face glazed, and wearing a big stupid smile. . He leaned up and kissed me softly, His tongue delving softly into my mouth. I can taste myself on His tongue. While He was kissing me, He untied my ankles and wrists. I wrapped my arms and legs around Him and held Him close. I brought my lips to His neck, and He buried His face in my hair. I heard Him inhale deeply. Then I felt His hard throbbing cock against my thigh, and smiled to myself.

His face took on a serious look. "You remember your safe words, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"Ok, roll over onto your belly." He climbed off from on top of me and walked to the closet and got out the black bag, and grabbed the lube. I swallowed hard and just realized what I was getting into. I am getting nervous and shaking softly. I feel Him place His hand on my lower back to steady me, and I am instantly calm. He traces His hands up and down the sides of my body and underneath to cup my generous breasts, He leans against me and I can feel His cock sliding against my pussy, back and forth across my clit. His thumb and forefinger are rolling my nipples and I moan softly and press back against Him. He drops His hand from my breasts to my clit and starts to roll it once more through His fingers. He pulls His cock back and slides the head into my cunt. I squeeze it and let out a loud moan as I am stretched around it.

"That's it, baby. Squeeze it." He says in a husky voice.

My pussy clamps down harder, and He pushes more in. He pushes it all the way in as I press back. His fingers are pulling at my clit, and I am fully impaled on His dick. He pulls back out slowly, then RAMS is in harder. I can feel it pressing against my cervix as He slowly pulls almost all the way out before cramming it back in roughly. I scream out and arch my back.

"Oh god yes! Take this cock. Take it like the slut you are." He rams it in harder. His cock is pumping in and out at a steady pace and His fingers on my clit are too much. I am soaking His cock, squeezing it. I feel the cool lube touch my ass, and I feel His fingers massaging my asshole. His cock is still pounding me. He slips one finger in and I feel like I'm being stuffed full. I almost cum on the spot as He pushes another finger in. I am panting heavily as He fucks them in and out. Oh god, I don't think I can take it. He fingers are stretching my asshole so open, and His cock is still driving in and out. Fucking so hard.

"Oh god Master!!!!" I hear Him chuckle behind me as He slips His cock and fingers out of me. He squirts more lube out onto my ass and rubs it into His dick as He slides it up to my ass and massages the head of His dick against it. He reaches up and grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes it into the pillow as He leans forward and pushes His cock into my ass. I feel the head pop in and I scream loudly into the pillow. He stops and waits until I am calm again before pressing forward against. Inch by thick inch, His cock slides into my ass. His grip on my hair tightens as He fully impales Himself. He lets out a grunt.

"Jesus, if I knew it felt this good, I would have done this a long time ago." He was breathing heavy, and I knew it took every ounce of self-control to not pump savagely in and out. Slowly, He started to fuck Himself in and out. I started to breath and relax and pressed my ass back against Him. He reached under me and started to rub my clit. Soon, I was moaning loud and clear and in ecstasy. I am fucking my ass back harder and faster, and He responds quickly and starts to fuck my ass like it was my pussy. My asshole is stretched to the max around His cock and He keeps pounding. The combination of the ass fucking I am receiving, and the feel of His fingers on my clit is driving me over the edge.

"Cum! Please let me cum!!!" I am panting and writhing and sweating.

"Hold it!" I am panting harder. I can't take it. He keeps forcing His way inside my ass. I feel so stuffed. I hear Him breathing harder.

"PLEASE!!!"

"Cum with me, Tania."

Together, W/we came, and came hard. I collapsed onto the bed, and He collapsed onto Me, His cock still deep inside me. He rolled off of me and stretched out. He traced His fingers through my hair.

"Now that hole is Mine, too. Every last inch of you is Mine." I lifted my head and smiled lovingly at Him and rolled over and rested my head on His chest. I listened to His heartbeat, and His breathing became deeper.

"I love You Master…"