Mine Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Eve*
*Eve*
441 Followers

She joined him on the bed straddling his hips with her body. She leaned over to kiss him. Her tongue pushed forward to gain access to his mouth. Narissa could taste herself on his lips. His tongue came forward to meet hers. She pulled back. “Do you want some of this pussy Jake?” She asked.

“Yes Nar—I mean Mistress. Please give me some pussy.” He begged.

“You’ve been a bad boy Jake. Why should I give you any of this pussy?” She teased him as she began to rub her nipples again.

Jake wanted to scream in frustration but he knew that Narissa was getting her own back. “You want to give it to me as much as I want it Mistress.” He finally answered.

Narissa gave him an unfathomable expression and then she smiled. “And so I do.” She agreed. She positioned herself and impaled her pussy on his cock. They both gasped in pleasure.

Narissa began to bounce up and down on his dick, while Jake bucked his hips upwards so that he could meet her thrust for thrust. He wished that his hand were free so that he could touch her body. She was so sexy. Her dark body glistened with sweat as she worked herself of his rod. This felt so right. Her pussy was so tight and Jake didn’t think that he would be able to hold out much longer. When she released him from these handcuffs, he was going to fuck her silly all over again.

“Oh God, I’m going to come.” She moaned. Almost at the same time, Jake shot his wad up in her. She collapsed against his body.

Much later when Narissa had released Jake and they lay each other’s arms Narissa Jake asked Narissa, “So how did it feel to have me at your mercy?”

“Hmm, I kind of liked it, although I was pretty bad with the discipline part huh?”

“Not at all. Believe me angel; I would have preferred to have the sting of the whip than to have you torture me the way you did. Can you imagine what it was like not being about to touch you? You are a mean woman.” Jake joked.

Narissa giggled. “You are silly.”

“No, I am only telling you the truth.” There was a brief silence. “Narissa?”

“Yes?”

“I love you very much.” He said.

Narissa looked into his eyes. “I love you too Jake.” She returned.

“Please don’t leave me again. I don’t think I would be able to take it again.” He said.

Narissa saw the pained expression in his eyes and kissed him lightly on the lips. “That will never happen Jake because I love you, and you are mine.”

The End

*Eve*
*Eve*
441 Followers
12