Mine for a Day Ch. 01

Story Info
One of those days that makes you smile.
3.6k words
4.42
31.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we cuddled in bed together, late at night, I asked you about your deepest hidden desires, the ones you've never told anyone before. You were hesitant, of course.

"Tell me," I said sternly. "If you trust me, then tell me."

She pushed her face into my chest, embarrassed. I stroked her back and waited for her to tell me. She never did.

"I don't know," she said in a small voice.

"If you don't want to tell me, then how about we spend tomorrow acting out one of my fantasies."

"Of course, baby," you say, instantly excited. "Tell me."

"No," I say, shaking my head. "It will be a surprise. But I will tell you this – tomorrow your ass belongs to me."

Your eyes went wide. "What?"

"From when we wake up tomorrow, until we go to bed, you are mine."

"I don't understand."

"You will," I grinned, and kissed her cheek.

Now she was nervous. "Tell me more," she implored.

"No," I said, smirking at her. "Tomorrow you will be mine all day. All mine, whatever I want, all day. Okay?"

She nodded, blushing. She didn't want to admit how much it excited her, but I can tell.

"Okay?" I repeat.

"Okay," she nods.

"No, Holli," I say sharply, asserting my control a little early. "Tell me."

"All yours, whatever you want, all day," you say, cheeks blazing red.

I slipped my hand between her ass cheeks, and ran my fingers along her skin, all the way through to her pussy – she was so wet at the idea she was dripping onto the sheets.

Good, I thought to myself, let's turn up the heat a little and let her simmer.

"Well, maybe I'll give you a small idea of what's in store for you." Then I quickly rolled away and got up. MY cock was half-hard, dangling between my thighs, and you couldn't take your eyes off it you were so horny.

I dragged a comfy chair to the foot of the bed and sat down, putting my feet up on the bedframe and letting my knees bend so she could see my cock as I started to stroke it fully hard.

"On your back, Holli," I told her quietly. She did. "Spread your sexy legs for me, woman." She did. "Now stroke your cunt. Touch it. Feel how sopping wet you are, naughty girl. And I want you to keep stroking it, and tell me when you're about to come."

As soon as she brushed her clit she started to moan. Her eyes were still locked on my dick.

"Tomorrow," I told her, "Don't expect to be getting fucked all day. No, tomorrow is about playing. It's about me playing with you, about spending a looooooong time teasing you, until you would beg and plead for an orgasm… and then giving you the hardest come of your life."

"Oh yeah," you whisper.

"You will serve me, Holli. You will perform for me when I say… just like you are now."

"Yes, baby," you say, chewing on your bottom lip. "Oh, yes."

"And I am going to tease you. But you have to trust me. You have to trust me that I'll give you the biggest release you've ever felt… and you have to know that I'll say when."

My firm, yet loving tone was turning her on fiercely – I was in charge, and commanding her like that made her horny in ways she didn't even knew existed.

"Are you gonna fuck me, baby?" you murmur.

"Tomorrow I'm going to go around the world with you, sweetheart. You're going to make me come with every part of your body. Aren't you?"

"Yeah," you moan. "Oh, I'm gonna come. Can I come?"

"Come for me, baby. Come for me, Holli," I say, standing up. I'm fully hard, pumping my fat cock with my fist. Your legs kick, and your toes curl, and you make a high, yelping cry when you come.

And then, watching your face as you climax, I come too. I spurt all over the bed, all over your smooth legs.

You crawl down to the foot of the bed, still moaning, and lick the last drop of come off the head of my cock.

"Time for bed now, naughty girl," I said warmly, kissing her forehead. "We'll both need lots of rest for tomorrow."

As we curl up together, once again, and whisper into your ear. "You are so precious and lovely."

You shudder and sigh.

"If you wake up before me, don't put on anything other than a black choker necklace. No other clothes, ok? Goodnight, gorgeous."

*****************

You were waking up just as I came from the shower. I took a simple black choker from the top of the dresser, and held it up for you to see.

"Go shower and get clean. Shave your underarms, your legs, and make sure your bikini area is nice and neat. Tie your hair back, put on this choker, and get into the kitchen."

You get up and reach for the choker. I grab your wrist and pull you into my chest. We kiss deeply, passionately. I grab your supple ass with one hand and squeeze it.

"Go," I say, smacking your ass.

You clean up, and I make us some morning drinks, juice and water and diet soda. I lay out a white sheet on the living room floor, and set the black silk scarf on one corner.

A few minutes later you are clean and smooth and naked, standing in the kitchen. I hand you an apron, and tie it around your waist. The front of the apron is touched with lace (bought just for today) and showcases your lovely breasts. Your hips and ass are completely exposed.

"Pancakes for breakfast, my dear," I instruct you. "And I think you should fry up some apples to go on them. And we'll need syrup, of course, warmed up. Toast, butter, and jelly."

"Yes, baby," you say sweetly, and kiss my cheek. I grab your chin gently, and pull you into a deeper kiss. Our tongues touch, dance, pull away… and then I grab your hair and turn you away from me. I push you over the counter, grinding my hard cock against your ass and kissing the back of your neck. You moan and grind your ass back into me.

I slip my hand between your legs, and find your pussy dripping wet.

"I'm going to keep you wet all day, sugar," I murmur, nuzzling the top of your ear. The smell clean, and taste sweet. "And I don't want you to touch yourself unless I tell you to. No matter how horny I get you, don't stroke your cunt unless I say so."

"Yeah," you breath.

"Tell me."

"I won't touch myself. I promise."

"Say you won't stroke your pussy."

"I won't… I won't stroke my pussy, unless you say."

You are breathing heavily now, enjoying me controlling you. "Good girl. Now bring breakfast out into the living room. I'll have a surprise there for you. Something special for you."

You set about the kitchen, your ass swinging, your tits jiggling behind the apron, and made breakfast in record time. Everything looked lovely – especially the glaze of juice on your inner thighs. I checked on you from time to time, to pinch your ass, touch your sweet back, or tease your thighs. But I don't touch your pussy – not yet.

You brought out everything on a wooden serving tray, and sat it in front of me. Then you knelt down across from it.

"Take off your apron." You did as I said, and laid it to the side. "Now touch your nipples. Pinch them. Make them hard." You did as told.

I sat the tray to the side and picked up the silk scarf.

"Now close your eyes. I'm going to blindfold you." You are nervous, but don't hesitate. "That's my Holli," I coo to you. "You're my sweet little lover girl." I tie the scarf around your eyes, and slip the knot under your pony tail.

"Now turn sideways and lay back." I touch you, help you move, lay you back so you are spread out in front of me – legs together, arms at your sides.

I set three pancakes on your stomach. I take the small dish of warm syrup and pour some between your breasts. Your chest heaves.

"Keep still, now," I say softly. I pour syrup on each of your hard nipples. I rip off a piece of pancake and dip it between your tits, and eat it. I tear off another piece, dip it, and drop it into your mouth. "You did very good, Holli my sweet," I say to you.

I eat a piece of cake, and suck the syrup off your right nipple. I clean off the left breast with my next bite. Then I feed you for a while, wrapping fried apple in cake and giving you small bites. I rub syrup on your lips and gently lick it off. I rub ice across your lips.

It takes a half an hour to eat all the food, but we eat it all. I make you lay still, serving me, the whole time. When we are done I lean back, and slid my finger deep into your sopping cunt. I withdraw it quickly, and put it in my mouth.

"Breakfast was lovely," I say, taking off your blindfold. "Now clean this up, and then clean yourself up. I licked most of it off, but I think you're still sticky." I say, helping you up.

"I love you, Nate," you whisper, kissing my urgently. "Fuck me. I need you. You've got me so horny, baby."

"You're mine today, remember?"

"Yes," you nod. "I'm yours. All yours."

"Then do as I say. Meet me back in the bedroom, okay, lover?"

You give me a pouty look, but nod your head. "Yes."

"Don't pout. You're too pretty to pout."

A half hour later you are freshly clean once again, still wearing nothing but the black choker. It is a nice day, and we have the house open. The curtains blow slightly in the breeze, and we are laid back on the bed. We have a movie in the VCR, and are spending some time just enjoying a quiet day.

You are still horny. I make sure to keep you constantly horny, touching you in the right place, kissing you deeply, sucking on your tongue. But I still don't touch your pussy.

"Get my some lotion and some red nail polish," It tell you. You also bring back drinks for both of us, and I kiss your forehead.

I have you lay face down and run lotion all over your back, rubbing it into you, working away all the tension from your muscles. Then I work lotion down both your arms, and then your legs. I rub you from head to toe. You moan in pleasure, and ask me once more to take you, to ravish you.

I smack your ass lightly.

I paint your fingers and toes with the red polish, patiently blowing on each of them to help it dry. I take my time, going slowly and half watching whatever movie it is that's on. As I'm painting your toes I take a pause to change the movie – and put on a porno tape.

When all your digits are dry I have you curl up against my chest. I take off my boxers, and let you fondle my balls why we watch the movie. On the screen a woman is being handcuffed and having her ass spanked with a riding crop. Soon the cuffs come off and they start sucking and fucking.

"Go and get your dildo," I tell you.

"I didn't bring my…"

"Go get it," I say again. You blush (you didn't know that I knew you brought it) and hurry off to get your vibrator. I set some lube on the nightstand.

When you come back I have you get on all fours, facing the mirror next to the bed. I sit next to your head, with my hard cocking jutting up -–almost reaching up to your face.

"Make it wet," I tell you, holding the cock-shaped vibrator up to your mouth. You purse your lips and give me a petulant look. I grab your hair and hold it against your lips. "Make it wet for me. You're not going to be a bad girl, are you?"

You open your mouth, parting your thick, beautiful lips, and start to lick and suck on it like it was my own dick. My body responds to your skill, and my cock starts to throb with hardness.

I pull the dildo away, and you go to work on me. I dump lube into the palm of my hand and drip it down the crack of your ass. You gasp, not expecting this. But you keep up your work, moaning against the pulsing skin of my member.

I tease your clit with the vibrator, and slowly work my finger into your tight ass, lubing it up. Your hips start to buck, and your mouth pulls away from me.

"Don't you stop until I tell you stop," I said quietly. You leap back onto my dick, taking it down into your throat until you nearly gag. I start stroking your pussy again, and working more lube into your ass.

I pull my cock away from you. It withdraws from your tightened lips with a wet POP. I give you a loving swat on the ass and have you face away from me. You face and chest are resting against the bed flat, your knees bunched up doggy-style, with your ass and pussy stuck in the air and spread wide open.

I plunge the vibrating plastic cock deep into your pussy. I pull it out, slide it up, and sick it deep into your ass. You grumble and moan.

I start to pinch and play with your clit, while ass-fucking you with your vibrator. Your quickly reach the point of no return.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" you shout.

I pull my hand away, but keep fucking you with the vibrator. You squirm against the bed.

" I was so close," you whisper.

"You'll be close again," I tell you. I start to work more lube into your ass. "You know why I'm doing this? Because I want your ass to be nice and slippery, so that whenever I have an urge to fuck your sweet little ass I can bend you over and do it right there. You'll be all ready to go."

You claw the sheets, still on the verge.

"You want to cum?" I tease.

"Please, baby," you moan. "I'll do anything you want. I'm yours."

"Say that again."

"I'm yours, completely."

I lean down and lick at your clit. "Cum for me, sugar," I say into your cunt, and start to lick and suck you to orgasm.

After you collapse, your knees weak, I sit back up and pull the vibrator out of your ass. You are now all primed, and ready for the whim to strike me.

"Get dressed. We're going for a ride." I said, smacking your ass hard enough to leave a pink handprint.

You protested, of course, but not too much. You wore a red and orange pattern dress and sandals. And your choker, of course. Nothing else.

We rode with the top down. The warm wind felt sensual across the backs of our necks. When we got halfway to our destination, it was time to put your head down – I didn't want you to see where we were going.

I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. You unlatch the seatbelt from your shoulder and lean over my lap, wrapping your lips around my shaft without me saying a word. Your head bobs in my lap, and its all I can do to keep on the road. But I focus, letting you work your magic, but not letting myself get close to release.

I pull into a space in the back and park. Your head stops bobbing, and you look up at me.

"Let's go inside," I say. You look at your lips in the mirror, see the lipstick is just a little smudged. As you try to fix it, I gently hold your wrist. "No, leave it like it is."

We have come to the Sin Warehouse. It's a porno store, a sex-toy store, with booths in the back that showed porno films.

Getting out of the car, you squirmed a little, making your dress ride up your hips. I stepped around to your side of the car and pushed you up against it, slamming the door. I nuzzle at your neck, kissing and licking, and slip my hand between your legs. I shove one finger in deep, all the way, and hook it to touch your g-spot.

Just once, just to warm you up, then I pull it out.

"Let's go see a movie," I say, taking your arm. "And might I add you look simply ravishing tonight, Holli."

"Thank you, baby," you reply, kissing my shoulder.

I hold the door for you, and we enter the store. To our left is a billboard advertising the movies they had showing in the booths. Holding your hand, I stop and we look at the titles. One of the pictures showed a woman on her knees, a cock on her lips and thick load of cum running down her cheek.

"How about we go see that one?" I say. You squirm, slightly embarrassed because your pussy is starting to drip down your thighs. "Lets go pick something up, first."

We walk past the huge wall of dildoes and sex toys. I stop and look for a moment at a large butt plug. Your eyes grow a little wide at the size of it, but you don't protest. I reach down and tweak your nipple, before putting the plug back. We walk over to the bondage section.

I pick out a black dog collar. Simple, yet elegant. I move behind you and put it around your throat like a necklace. It is just the right size. I take it off again. Grabbing the choker, and pull it off you and put it in my pocket.

We walk up to the front counter. The girl at the register rings it up. I ask her to cut the price tag off, which she does pleasantly. I then turn to you and put it on you right there. Your cheeks turn pink. I smack your butt lovingly and turn you to face the other direction, and buckle it at the back of your smooth, pale white neck. Then I squeeze your shoulders and kiss the back of your head.

"Good girl." I turn back to the register. "Listen, can we get some tokens for the movie booths?"

A few moments later we are in one of the small booths. The floor is not overly filthy, but does seem sticky under our shoes.

I put four tokens into the slot, and the movie shoes on a medium-sized screen in front of us.

"Now I want you to finish that blowjob you started in the car," I say sweetly, kissing your cheek. "Be my dirty girl, Holli. Get on your knees and slobber all over my cock. Make me come all over your pretty face."

You quickly get down on your knees, and pull my cock out of my pants. On the screen, another short-haired brunette is sucking two cocks at the same time. The scene is almost over, and both men take turns spurting cum all over her face. She licks at the cocks, rubs them on her cheeks.

I look down to see a much better show, as you are using your sweet tongue on my balls. I grab a handful of your hair and shove my cock deep into your mouth. You moan and relax as I face-fuck you. Then I release a little bit, and let you lick and slurp the head like a lollipop.

You look up at me. Our eyes meet, and your mouth sends me over the edge. I reach down and grab the base of my cock. You lick your lips. I start to cum, and huge white loads of my seed splatter your cheeks, across the bridge of your nose, and your lips. You close your eyes and I empty myself, fully drained.

"Lovely," I say to you, and pull you to your feet. You pat yourself, looking for something to use to wipe yourself clean. "I'll help you with that, sweetie," I say lightly. "I've got something out in the car."

Before you can react, I grab your wrist and pull you out of the booth. We walk down the short hallway, out into the lobby, and then just a few steps to the front door. In your collar, face covered with my cum, you keep your eyes on the floor and follow me out into the parking lot. We walk past a group of a few young men, and they all start whispering among themselves.

In the car, you are still flushed bright red. I push your seat back, pull off your sandals, and put your feet up on the dash. Hiking up your dress, I find your pussy sopping wet.

With one hand on the wheel and one hand fingering your dripping snatch, I pull out of the lot and back onto the highway toward home. You clean off my cum with the end of your dress.