Mine Tonight

Story Info
She decides to make you hers.
1.9k words
4.29
19.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I choose this night to surprise you and take you into my darker fantasy. I know you like playing to make me yours, but tonight, you are all mine. I make sure to dress for the occasion. We are only going to a casual place tonight, one where the waiters smile...and smirk...when we walk in. We have built a reputation of sorts.

I choose an outfit you have not seen before; something dark and alluring. There are no soft lines or gentle teasing in my attire tonight; I want my message clear. Little black bikini panties, a lacy black garter belt and seamed dark thigh-high stockings (to add to your temptation) hide under an over-the-knee, tight, black leather skirt, finished with calf-high boots with heels. I slide on a corset tank top, fully exposing my breasts nearly to my nipples, plumping and perking them up even more than usual. I choose my makeup to .be dark and shadowy; eyeliner, dark red lips, smoldering eyes. You are used to seeing me in light colors or little makeup at all; tonight my ideas will be known early.

When you arrive at my door you are holding a single, coral colored rose that symbolizes desire. I smile at you and we kiss briefly. I pull away soon, and you give me a little pout, looking over my attire. I am wearing a long coat so that we actually do get to our destination, and neither of us is too tempted...yet.

You brush back a tendril of hair that fell loose from the clip holding my hair up and smile looking into my eyes raising an eyebrow but smiling just the same. "What surprise is it my girl has in store tonight?"

I laugh a bit and smile, "Oh, nothing. I just felt like a change."

The ride to the restaurant is not very long, and we fill the time with the easy conversation of lovers. You are the perfect gentleman as always; opening the car and restaurant doors for me, walking arm in arm. When we are led to the table, you hold my chair for me, and I slowly unbutton my coat. As it slides from my shoulders, I hear you gasp.

My whole outfit blatantly screams, "Fuck me!" but I only smile and turn to you, "My chair?"

You kiss my neck, nibbling lightly, and I feel your bulge press against me. ""Oh, Jennifer, what are you doing to me?"

I settle in my chair, and when you move to sit next to me, I shake my head and indicate the seat across from me. Throughout the ensuing meal, you try commenting on my outfit, but I change the subject each time, leaving you only to stare and pulsate.

When dessert arrives, I move my foot into your lap and slowly start stroking your cock. Quickly, it stands at attention for me, and I lean forward a bit, my nipples nearly peaking out. "Do you like that, dear?" My foot presses and teases you.

You smile and nod, reaching to stroke a hand over my knee, but I slap it away. "You're going to do just as I tell you tonight, lover." I smile and let my foot tease you some more before the check comes, you pay, and we are ready to leave. I can see the anticipation and lust in your eyes as we stand to leave. I drape the coat over my but don't button it this time. We are silent on the ride home, but I know you keep looking over my body, curious and intrigued at the rise and fall of my barely but tightly covered breasts.

When we walk to the door, I open it and step in first, turning and griping your cock in one quick motion stroking you and speaking softly but sternly. "Get on your knees for me, lover. I want you to slowly remove my skirt." You comply, hands lingering over the soft curves of my ass. As the skirt slides off, I press your face to the soft fabric over my panties. "Rub your nose there. Tease me, lick it a little, see how wet I am from playing with you." Again, you do my bidding, rubbing your nose over my clit, feeling the burning heat between my legs. You can feel the wetness seeping through my panties, teasing you with only a little taste. Your tongue slides under the fabric like a snake. I gasp, letting you tease me for a moment, your tongue slipping into my hole and curling. Your nose still rubs at my clit. I pull your hair roughly and have you look into my eyes, chest heaving in pleasure. "Not yet...take off my panties with your teeth, then stand and strip for me."

I am still in my corset, garter belt, stockings and boots as I step back and watch your cock spring out into the air. I know the visual of my body is driving you wild. I grip your cock gently and lead you to the bedroom. I move to kiss you, pressing you to the side of the bed. I start to stroke you slowly, my lips sucking yours then running my tongue over your lips before probing your mouth with my tongue to your throat. Your tongue joins mine eagerly, and your arms move to cling to me. I push your hands down, and pull back, pushing you to the bed with my still booted foot.

"Not until I say, boy." I move back against the headboard propped up by pillows. I motion you to me with one finger, legs spread wide. "Crawl up to me. I want you to remove my clothing slowly, kissing and making love to each part of my newly exposed flesh starting with my corset." You creep up between my open legs and look deep into my eyes. First, you nuzzle my neck and find my special spot where my shoulder joins. I moan and feel a rush of wetness between my legs. "Go on," I command, my voice deeper, full of lust now, but still in control.

You unzip my corset and my breasts spring free. Your mouth begins devouring them immediately; sucking and licking around them before biting my nipple hard in your mouth. You start pulling and sucking wildly, your mouth hot and wet. I moan as you give each equal attention, cupping and squeezing them in your knowing hands. My body is trembling now, but I try to stay in control, though you can ear the urgency in my moans. "There is more for you to take off." I press your exposed cock with my boot, and, reluctantly, you leave my aching breasts.

Slowly, you unzip my boots one at a time as I offer them to you. You undo my garters and roll off each stocking teasing my thigh with licking, sucking, and nibbling. You do the same to the bend in my knees and lower. When one stocking is fully off, you start to suck each of my toes slowly, and I moan, clutching the sheets as I sit on the bed against the headboard. You move slowly over each of my feet, and then slide your tongue up my leg nibbling and sucking my inner thigh. You blow your hot breath over my pussy and my hips rise off the bed. "Such a good cum boy. You want my cum, don't you?"

"Yes, please," you beg.

"I can't hear you, boy! Tell me what you want!"

"I want your cum. I need to feel you cum. I want to fuck your sweet wet pussy over and over until you scream, and I want to fill your hot hole until it leaks out all over the bed."

"Very, very good, little boy. Lay down." I switch positions with you, and your cock stands straight up, throbbing hard with a bit of precum. I lick it off slowly and you moan loudly. I suck the head of your cock just as you did my nipples, then rise up and reach under the blanket folded at the end of my bed. I am holding my purple jelly stix, already lubed and ready. "You will fuck my ass with this as I ride your cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I do." I hand you my toy and climb onto your cock, teasing you over my clit, then ramming onto you until you are all the way inside me. I start rolling my hips forward, and you plug my ass with the toy. All is lost now; we are completely engulfed in passion and need. Your hips thrust up to meet mine as I slam my hips with yours rocking our bodies.

"Fuck me! Fuck my holes! Feel my stix nearly hitting you, you're so deep!" I tell you.

"Mmm oooh baby, I love your pussy. I love fucking you, feeling you so wet on me!"

My pussy grips you tightly and sucks you in. You throb in my slick pussy, and I squeeze you deep as you fuck my ass with my toy hard. Our bodies pound together, our moans and sounds of sex echoing. We are lick animals. Needing nothing but to fuck and fill with pleasure. I lean down to suck your nipples, licking and biting roughly as you ram into me. I move my mouth to join yours, and our tongues clash as the rhythm of our fucking intensifies. Our tongues suck and play in a wild dance. As I near my climax, I sit up again, arching my back, getting you as deep as possible.

"Ride me, baby! Yes, cum for me, soak my cock! Make me your cum boy!" You yell, fucking my holes so hard.

"Mmm yes, yes!" I scream your name as I cum showering you in my cum, feeding your throbbing cock. You explode with me, filling my sweet, hot hole. Our cum mixes as I grind on you, milking every drop as my body trembles and shakes. "You're such a good cum boy!" I smile down at you after waves of ecstasy overtake us both. "one more thing," I say with you still buried deep inside me. "Spread your arms wide." I lean down to kiss you, keeping your cock buried in my soaked hole.

My hands reach under the pillows as our lips clash so hungry and needy for every bit of each other. You feel me tying your wrists to my headboard over your head as the kiss intensifies, your tongue probing the back of my mouth. Your cock gives a tiny jump in my hole. After one of our deep, lingering kisses, full of desire, I let pop out of my pussy and slide off of your body. I reach under the blanket again and pull out my vibrator, taking my jelly stix in my other hand. I turn around my desk chair at the side of my bed and kiss you again briefly.

"I think I'll give you a little show, hm?" I smile, reaching a finger into my pussy and offering it for you to suck. You do so ravenously, and I do the same with another finger, this time joining you, our tongues colliding midair. We suck for a good while before I sit down in my chair, spreading my legs wide, toys in hand, your hands bound so you cannot touch your cock which is growing hard again. Our eyes travel over each others' naked flesh hungrily before our eyes lock. I smile at you. "Are you ready?"