Mine...Yours Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
payenbrant
payenbrant
1,602 Followers

Just as Lucretia looked about ready to pounce on me I put a hand on her chest between her breasts stopping her. She whined, almost an avian croak the way it came out.

"Just kiss me, sweet Lucretia." I commanded softly. She took a deep breath, and slowly nodded. She fell forward catching her weight on her hands, now placed on either side of my head. I took her face in my fingers, looking up into eyes at once so alien to me, but for some reason they were becoming so precious. Our lips gently met, and I tasted the tip of her tongue, as it brushed my own. I felt her shudder above me a couple times as our kiss dragged on for a few minutes. Then she lay down on top of me, snuggling like I was a body pillow.

"Lucretia?"

"Yes Greg?"

"Time for bed."

"Don't want to move."

"Come on." I chided.

"Stay here?" I thought about it, smiled. Why not? You only live once!

"How about you sleep in my bed, with me. I tend to get too hot at night and your nice and coooooOOHL!" I shouted as suddenly I was flying through the air in Lucretia's grasp! Her wings beat with heavy flaps as we shot through my open window and sprawled on the floor. A few tugs and I was lying on my mattress and a purring Lucretia was in my arms.

I started laughing, and she joined in with me.

"Thank you Greg."

"Your welcome." I replied warmly. I could feel her lips just under my ear and her teeth grazed my skin every few breaths and it made me smile. It made me think of what was said at the meeting and I gave a quiet chuckle.

"What is it?" Lucretia asked.

"Just thinking of what the neighbors said."

"Which part?" she queried.

"The part where they were worried about whether or not you would kill me." I said. I gave the top of her baldhead a quick kiss. "They seemed upset that you seemed undecided."

Lucretia was silent for a moment, and then her hand pulled my head down so we were face to face.

"Know this Greg..." She sounded so serious that all humor left me. "...I will never, ever kill you...unless you want me to." Her eyes started to glisten again and she gave me one last quick kiss before burrowing her face in my neck and tangling her legs with mine. Judging by her deep breathing she had fallen right to sleep. It took me a while before I could do the same.

To be continued...

payenbrant
payenbrant
1,602 Followers