Mine...Yours Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it that your father is Judge Michael Roberts?" I asked with false sincerity. I was forcing my lips to smile so much that it was starting to hurt. Hildy was looking back and forth between us with an expression of surprise.

"My dad presided over your case?" She looked over at her father suddenly with a measuring gaze. "Then you knew he was innocent and you still..."

"Enough...Hilda..." He said in that deep voice he used as a judge. "This is not the time or the place to discuss such things." He reached out and firmly took my hand in his and squeezed HARD! I caught it with my power and matched him squeeze for squeeze. His expression momentarily changed to surprise before he began to let go of my hand.

I was tempted to not let go and go for the whole enchilada! I wanted to cinch down so tight that his hand would pop like Jello in a lunch sack! I let go though. This was Hildy's dad, no matter what this jackass had done to me I would not show disrespect to Hildy or the rest of the Gatewatch. I turned to Hildy.

"Well, looks like your meeting is about to get underway. Thanks for talking with me and helping us air out our differences. How I about I bring over more than just an appetizer for the next barbeque? I think I got a line on some premium elk sausage and bison steaks...interested?"

Hildy was staring at Judge Roberts, her father and finally tore her eyes away from him to look at me.

"Hmmm? Oh...yes...that would be great..." she said. I leaned over and gave her a hug which she returned. I swear I felt a dagger pressed against my neck as I did it. After I let go I turned to walk out the front door. I saw Suzanne hiding a smile, Trevor openly grinning and Judge Michael Roberts looking like he wanted to rip my spinal column out! I gave them all a cheery wave and walked out the front door and gave a sigh of relief. I could feel the old anger and hurt build up in me again.

Judge Michael Roberts who had found me guilty in a court of law! He was a werewolf and had smelled my innocence and STILL found me guilty when he KNEW better! I walked out of the yard and nearly ran into Lucretia who had been waiting for me.

"Greg? I was watching from our trees and I saw..." I cut her off with a hug and almost squeezed the air out of her!

"We can talk in the house. I just want to go home." I said into her hair. I felt her nod and we walked into my yard hand in hand.

To be continued.