Mine...Yours Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
payenbrant
payenbrant
1,604 Followers

This though, feeling a woman under me again. Feeling her reveling in her release while I am inside of her. My sweet Nancy!

More than that is none of your business. I hope you will understand as I close the curtains of modesty on our time together.

Some time later we had made it under the covers and I was holding her against me, her face in the crook of my neck as we lay together. She kept running her hand over my chest, and would occasionally grab my hand to stoke a part of herself that she felt had not been touched enough.

"It's so amazing William, how cold I can get without having fur! I never knew how comfortable that was." Nancy said.

"Looks like I will need to get you some new clothing." I offered. Then a thought struck me.

"Nancy? Do you have family? Do you want me to find them for you?"

She chuckled and laid back on the bed and stretched.

"Doubtful you could and if you did I wouldn't want to find them!" She stretched the other way and rolled onto her belly, cheek resting on her forearms as she looked at me.

"Why do you think I was chosen to be a walking, talking, breathing library of magical knowledge?" she asked. "I was selected from the foster system, since I wouldn't be missed. Sent to boarding schools in the UK and in Japan. Then educated at Harvard and Yale."

She held my hand and pulled it to her buttocks as she lay under the blankets and groaned as I rubbed her rump. "Ohhhh! I missed being touched!"

I laughed as I reached to touch a place from behind that made her squeak and press against my palm.

"I have more questions..." I said quietly as I took my hand away. She turned her head to look at me with eyes so dark of brown that they appeared black.

"I know, I will answer as best as I can. Or do you want me to just tell you what I remember?"

Thought about it, then rolled onto my belly as well and rested my cheek as she was so we were facing each other. "Go ahead..."

Her story was truly remarkable! As was she...she wasn't like a were wolf or a shapeshifter. She was human, but had one small magical ability. She could change into a rat! A "One Trick Pony" I think is the phrase people use to explain it. A handy skill too since as a child she could pass by unnoticed in rough situations. I could only imagine the mischief she got up to in her teens, which she seemed to delight in telling me.

Her subsequent foster experience, coupled with running away and getting a new identity. Her coming into service with Mr. Leonard Dickson and then being sent away for the best education money could buy, and then him turning her into a living library, or archive of all of his...

"Wait one moment!" I said, putting my hand on her arm. She stopped and waited. "How much of his library do you have stored in your mind?"

"1,287 volumes on magical theory with both practical and esoteric applications. 187 personal diaries of different historical figures, 301 study journals of different wizards." She frowned, thinking. "I haven't had to access these in a while but I know...yes...there they are! 136 different reference books on flora and fauna of both this Plane and the other 8 that are currently known. Mostly they are theoretical, but I actually have found them to be surprisingly accurate."

My eyes must have been bulging! My own personal library was less than a tenth of what she had stored in her mind! It was worth it's weight in platinum and in gold! What she had...was, I don't...it...

"Part of the ritual used on me gave me an eidetic and photographic memory. The drawings I can replicate easily, and I can recall page number, chapter and verse." She said quietly. "There are some terrible things in those books, and I had nightmares for a long, long time. It's all in there, in black and white and watercolor and woodprint." Her lower lip quivered, but she did not cry.

"I think that is why he had me go to all of those schools, to fill my mind with other knowledge so I wouldn't keep dwelling on it. Instead I could focus on the details of performing a Tea Ceremony, or on reciting the periodic table. I could lose myself in the quadratic equation and the words of spells or incantations would be stilled..." She got quiet again.

I coughed and shifted a little closer. "So why didn't Allan Wade Dickson, I am assuming he was your master's son keep you?"

She shrugged, "You were right about the curse. A sneaky bit of magic added in at the end. I was trapped in my rat shape if anyone else saw me, only alone with my Master Dickson could I tell him anything of what was in my mind. The curse was so perfect that even though we were perfectly alone, the curse picked up when someone was scrying him so I would not change back into human. It also forbade me from speaking about the curse. Everyone just assumed I was a sweet lovable talking rat!"

She smiled at me then and giggled, "I am a sweet lovable talking rat too! Aren't I Mr. Abernathy?"

I nodded and grinned back at her, "But of course, though I don't think I could have done to you earlier if you were just a rat."

She giggled and hid her face in her arms while making a choking sound! "I would have been split open like a...blech!" She started laughing, and rolled on her back with her hair partially covering her face.

"Allan didn't know about the curse. Or maybe he didn't care? Either way, I wasn't there when Leonard died, I only heard about it when Allan showed up at his father's study and told me. It was soon after that he got a cat, a tiger striped tabby cat as his own familiar. Normally familiars die when their wizards pass on, but I didn't. He didn't seem to have the heart to kill me so he let me go. Maybe I was a tie to his father? No...then he wouldn't have let me get away. So there I was, trapped as a rat and now with no home. Who could I talk to? Where could I go? How could I explain myself?"

Her voice was getting quieter, so I lay on my side and cuddled her against me.

"I found Greg after a couple of years, and then Lucretia caught me in his cupboards. I thought I could explain myself to her, but even then all that came out was words I didn't want to say, pleading for forgiveness and mercy. The curse was a strong one! I think that's the reason why Lucretia distrusted me so much...she could feel what I was saying was not meant, or wasn't all that I was meaning."

That raised my eyebrows! "What do you mean?"

"All of that, "I just wanted to belong to someone again..." and all of that? "I just wanted a home, to feel needed?" That was only half true." She rolled over so she was facing me and kissed me hard making my legs stiffen!

"I wanted to be a woman again! I wanted to be free!" She said fiercely against my lips. She pulled back after another deep kiss, blushing fiercely. "You must think I am some sort of hussy don't you?" She said while covering her face with both of her hands. Which made me laugh long and hard! She glared at me which made me laugh even harder.

"William! Stop that laughing right now!" The red on her face was creeping down her neck and past her collarbones! She hit me on one shoulder which made my laughter turn to giggles...giggles!? This woman was just outrageous! She climbed on top of me and pinned me down to the bed, scowling down at me, her nostrils flaring.

"Your...your...!" I started laughing again between wheezing chuckles.

"William Abernathy! IF you say something about my weight I will..." I stopped her by blurting out,

"Your nose still twitches like when you are a rat! Ahahah!"

Her mouth gaped open at me, her blush deepened and then she fell forward, laughing and then sniffing all along my jaw. My laughter tapered off as my arms went around her body, hers subsided to little giggles and pleased murmurs as I stroked the smooth skin of her back.

"William?" Nancy asked after a few moments.

"Mhm?" I murmured back. She shifted a little, which is a delicious feeling by the way, having a curvy naked woman on top of you. I recommend it for anyone!

"Would it be alright if I stay with you?" She asked. I pushed my head back into the pillow so I could see her face and raised an eyebrow questioningly. It seemed a foregone conclusion that she could stay! Of course she was no longer a rat, but she was still who she was...my roommate and secretary! Though, being as educated as she was it seemed a tremendous waste for her skills to be answering phones and scheduling my appointments. Hmmm, wonder what she knew about stocks and commodities trading...

She seemed to take my look as meaning something else. "It's not that I meant to pressure you! I mean, I didn't mean to just try to seduce you and THEN ask for you to let me stay! I am not that sort of woman to try to trap a man with my...oh...I can't say that either! I mean, I don't think you are the type of man who I could do that...no that's not what I meant!" She groaned and dropped her forehead to my sternum!

"It was so much easier to talk with you when I was a rat!" She said. So she changed, quickly and smoothly into the small brown form I had come to know so well. I picked her up in my hands and held her over my head.

"Now now!" I scolded her with a grin. "That's cheating, come back to me." She did change, blushing quite beautifully too!

I stroked her cheek. "I was just wondering why you had to ask? I am quite fond of you, rat or other wise. I do have to admit finding an entire magical library inside of you is extremely appealing, that is just a side of you that is...mmm...now known. It in no way detracts from you as a whole." I let my eyes slide over her form again.

"I wonder what other surprises are in store for me now that you look like this...?" I mused. "However, I assume you are hungry?"

Moment I said the words her stomach rumbled loudly! She started to blush then clambered off of my body and opened my closet. Turning back she asked, "Might I have something to wear?" I offered her one of my good Egyptian cotton business shirts. I always liked seeing women in business attire, it came to just barely cover her modesty and she smiled under my gaze. As I was getting dressed she turned her back to me, bent her knees and stuck her cute derriere out towards me. Then rhythmically began rolling it in my direction, the shirt coming up to expose her feminine delights! I must have made a sound because she stood back up and looked at me over her shoulder with a wink.

"In my teens I enjoyed dancing, though I think that move is called "twerking" now a days." Nancy told me as she took the offered sweat pants I used for lounging in.

I just shook my head and said, "Well, you could give a succubae a run for her money on being seductive!" Which made me think of Gregory as I walked into the kitchen and began pulling down ingredients for making Nancy a sandwich.

"I wonder how much Lucretia is feeding on that dear boy?" I mused aloud.

""What do you mean? Gregory? Lucretia isn't feeding on him!" I heard Nancy say from by the sink as she starting filling up a teapot.

"She is a succubus, and he is her anchor on this plane, of course she is feeding on him, an occasional sip or ten won't hurt him very much, maybe make him a little weak some mornings, take a few years off of his life. At least it won't be the good ones, just those near the end and those are no fun anyway from what I have seen."

Nancy harrumphed at me, and brought herself upright to look down her nose at me a little bit. "Of course she isn't feeding on him, she really and truly cares for him and would not dream of hurting him, except if they were training. I saw them in the car together when she started to lose control and drained him a little bit." She put the lid on the teapot along with a tea bag to steep and set it on the counter.

"She is not feeding...on him." Nancy said defiantly, her hands turned palm up and resting on her hips.

How adorable!

"Shall we make a wager then?" I asked slyly.

She thought a moment, nodded. "What do you propose?"

I leaned forward, my elbows on the center island in the kitchen. "If you are wrong, you are going to...what did you call it? Twerk? Yes...you are going to give us a twerking demonstration in spandex!"

"You are incorrigible Mr. Abernathy!" Nancy said, waving her hands at her face but smiling all the same. She considered then said, "I will accept, only if you lose...Remember that musical? Pirates of Penzance?"

I felt the blood drain from my face, but nodded. I think I knew where she was going with this!

She grinned wickedly, giggles starting to escape her lips. "You need to sing the entire Modern Major General in front of Gregory and Lucretia! I have heard you sing it often enough in the shower, you need an audience!"

I gulped, "I don't sing in front of others!"

"You did in front of me?"

"I thought you were only a rat at the time!"

"Only a rat? Who answers your phones and speaks 4 different languages? Please!"

"I thought you were just an enchanted magical creature!"

"Psssh!"

We stared at each other, me horrified...her grinning.

"I don't dance for just anyone William, so it will be as uncomfortable for me as it would be for you..." She stuck out her hand. "Do we have a deal?"

I looked at her fingers, let my smile come back to my lips and then clasped her hand in mine.

"Deal!"

Chapter 5

Things went back to normal for a while. My insurance covered my front door, Nancy made herself at home and used the guest room to hold her clothing and personal items. She generally slept in my room, with me when I chose to sleep, or without me when I had business to attend to.

Reginald Markus and his soldiers? Well, they were very surprised when after they passed my intelligence tests and physical fitness regime that I hired them on permanently. A few had families and some had wanted to start families. I quietly had their backgrounds looked at as well to verify their credentials. I would tell you what I found out, but that is their story to tell, not mine to share. Though I can say two of them were from the IRA, one from South Africa, and two were ex FFL...French Foreign Legion. In case you didn't know.

All six men were "Clued in" as it were to the supernatural realm and knew how to act accordingly. I found silver bullets in their weapons and personal tokens of protection against magic amidst their armor and gear. Quite well prepared for regular vampires...

...just not me!

I bought them each a house in a different part of the city and had them keep their ears to the ground in case anything was happening in my territory I should know about. Suzanne called me back and actually thanked me...I know, I was shocked as well! She thanked me for letting her know about the interlopers in her area. We parted on better terms than when I initially called and I had a small hope of possibly rekindling a good friendship with her again. In all likelihood that is merely a pipe dream, but it still is nice to think about isn't it.

Suzanne made me aware that she had dispatched three more soldiers at where there base of operations had been located, but the wizard had gotten away. I had asked her for information about him...but all she could tell me was that he had appeared to be young, and a little familiar. She would be on watch for the future. I had questioned Nancy, but she had been no help since she had been in a sack the entire time. She had been brought out, but never seen the other wizards face, but...she had gone quiet, she felt like she should know who he was. It was all very frustrating!

I felt like I was on the tip of discovering who had wanted to kill the Gatewatch but was still too far away to know! Which means my granddaughter was still in danger!

Nancy was still having to get used to being in her human form, as much as she enjoyed it, she had been a rat for so long it was more comfortable to her. I took her to see Greg and Lucretia to check on my friend and also to pick his succubae's brain a little. I had hoped being around them she might maybe come out and tell them who she was, show them who she was as well. No such luck.

Speaking of luck! I did lose the bet and had to embarrass myself and sing for them all!

After we had gotten home, I spoke on a subject that I had avoided a little. The disposition of Matthew Woolrim's body. I let Nancy know what I had done, and showed her how I was now able to know and do everything that the wizard had been able to. She could see the discomfort I was feeling, so I felt compelled to tell her how others had reacted. She had merely laughed and then sat sideways in my lap!

She kissed me and said, "William! Dear William! Why would I feel disgusted by that? Remember...I am a rat. We eat each other!" Then she gave me another kiss and asked if I would like another cup of tea!

When we go to the office now, sometimes I trade off taking her as a rat, and sometimes as a human. When I showed up with her for the first time the group secretary for all the businesses in the building just stared and asked where my rat was.

"She is sick, and at home. However, this is Nancy, my personal assistant. Now you two finally get a chance to meet."

Now everyone has tried to see this elusive personal assistant of mine, and to finally meet her...? We were the talk of the complex for over a week.

That is not to say, it's been all fun and games. The phone call, were my heart stopped for two days was the worst I have had in a long time.

I heard Nancy hang up the phone and she walked into my office after a quick knock.

"William...I think Gregory is in trouble!" She told me. We were at home and Nancy had helped me to organize my study. Now it was actually an office that was usable for more than just a cluttered display of artifacts. She was wearing that blue star sapphire of Matthews as a pendant now, the gold chain I'd had melted down and reshaped into a nice serpentine necklace. I liked watching that gem bob in her cleavage!

"Gregory? What is going on?" I asked.

"Well, he said that Michael Roberts..." I interrupted her.

"Yes, I know him. Alpha werewolf, Hilda's father. Judge, and a nasty individual. Good hygiene, but bitter...and takes it out by being a massive prick. Very familiar."

Nancy paused, looking over her notes. "He said that Judge Michael was the presiding judge over his case, and wanted to buy his home, and made threats since Greg didn't want to sell. What case is he talking about? Is Gregory in trouble? Why was he on trial? Or is he going to be on trial"

My face must have changed expression. Her mouth came open as she stepped back. "William? Don't look at me like that...you're scaring me!" I turned my eyes from her and took a deep breath. I heard Talisman calling to me from where it was locked inside of a small safe I had mounted. I needed to get out of my study. Nancy watched me with concern as I walked out and opened my Cabinet for a nice glass of something refreshing. I chose raccoon, sea bass, cockatiel and antelope for this drink. I took a sip and let it soak in through my taste buds.

Nancy came over and watched me. "William...?"

I wondered about what to tell her then decided to just lay it out for her. She was Gregory's friend as well. She should know. In all honesty he probably should have told her before this!

"Gregory is a Sexual Offender. He was found guilty in a court of law. That Judge was the one who presided over his three day trial."

Nancy pulled the notes to her chest, "He is a pedophile...? A rapist!? I never would have guessed, he seemed so nice!"

I barely contained my snarl as I looked over at her, my eyes angry. "Use your head woman!" I shouted at her. Maybe I wasn't so calm as I thought.

"Just like every other human out there, the moment the courts make a decision it must be true right? Think on what you know of him, what does your gut tell you?" I turned back to make another drink. This time adding walrus instead of sea bass.

payenbrant
payenbrant
1,604 Followers