Miners of Sien

Story Info
Char finds a golden opportunity.
2.1k words
4.08
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a small one, but not bad for the first ten minutes, thought Char, tucking the gemstone into her cleavage. Her Mining Guild uniform, as a necessity, was low cut, exposing a deep line in her bosom. As she put the stone between her breasts, the familiar tingling sensation flared up, then abated seconds later. She looked down, barely noticing a change. With a slightly disappointed sigh, she realized that was probably for the best, because she still had a long shift ahead of her. She continued to mine down a side corridor, about 60 meters below the entrance of the mine. It wasn't deep at all, but had never been explored before. In some of the deeper sections of the mine, miners needed to use two mine carts and a team of donkeys to pull them out. Char remembered in her first week with the guild a miner came out in a cart. Her breasts so big that the entire cart was filled and overflowing, with the miner's head barely visible underneath the mountains of flesh.

A useful bit of magic done by The Ancestors in the centuries past allowed for a very useful adaptation to develop among the women of Sein. Once a girl hit puberty and developed breasts, they could store objects within them. According to the legends The Ancestors developed this magic to aid in the hunter/gatherer lifestyle. Now though, it has proven to be very useful for the agricultural and mining industries. There are still tribes in the desert that fill their breasts with water to survive long treks, engorging them to the point where they can also be used as shade for the tribespeople as well.

Char was one of the younger miners in the Guild. She was only 23 years old, and was one of the two dozen new members accepted this cycle. Her natural breasts were just below average, roughly the size of a grapefruit, or perhaps slightly larger. She dreamed of being big. Not just bigger, but so big that she would draw the eyes of everyone, and make her name in the guild. Miners who returned from the depths with enormous breasts had their accomplishments painted upon the walls of the guild.

Over the next few hours of her shift, Char found a handful of other small gems, as well as some nuggets of iron, and a somewhat large moonstone, that she was unable to chip from the surrounding rock. By the time she had found the moonstone, her breasts has swelled from the grapefruit size she started with, to respectable watermelon sized mounds. They wouldn't win any prizes at a county fair, but they would get her some nods of respect as she crawled out of the mines. She sat and looked at the moonstone, unsure of exactly how big it was. She could chip it out, but that would risk damaging the product and result in a lower price paid for it by the Guild. She decided to make a generous guess as it it's dimensions and take some extra stone out with it. After an hour of lifting her arms over her now sweaty breasts, she was finally able to lift the moonstone free. It was easily the size of one of her breasts currently, and she giggled at the thought of how big it would make her.

She set it on the ground, and prepared to receive it. She undid one of the lines of leather cord on the front of her uniform, causing her breasts to drop and bounce into the loosened garment. The uniform was made of a fabric spun from a desert plant, that swelled when the rains came. This meant that the fabric could stretch as the miner's busts grew, but would still hold its shape and give some much needed support. The leather ties were enchanted, so that they could hold enormous weights without giving way.

Char took a breath, then lifted the moonstone and set it on her firm breasts. As she spread her cleavage open, the tingling started as the stone was slowly pulled in. Her chest expanded slowly at first, but then started to speed up. As the stone disappeared into her cleavage, Char started breathing heavier and heavier. This was this biggest thing she had ever tried to absorb, and it was hard work. Her breasts heaved outward, expanding to the size of beach balls, but as if they were filled with sand. The moonstone finally vanished and Char wobbled as she took a step. Her tits now hung to her waist, and filled the space in front of her so that she could barely navigate the narrow corridor she had been digging in. She now understood why the famous miners always went down the big tunnels, and worked in teams. It would have been impossible for her to get out of the tunnel alone if the stone had been much larger.

Char made her way out of the tunnels, and stepped into the main hall of the Guild. Her friend Amber approached her. "Look at you big girl!" she said, stroking Char's enhanced bust line. "You fill out nicely." Amber was a few years older than Char, and the years of expanding had permanently grown her breasts to be a little larger than her head. "Thank you Ambie," Char replied. "I think this is the biggest I've ever been." A devious smirk spread across Amber's lips. "We have a shift together tomorrow, right? I have a lead on something that will help you break your record." Char giggled with delight. "Sounds wonderful Ambie. I'm going to go get milked, see you!" Amber gave Char's new additions a playful slap each, chuckling as she walked away.

Milking was the catch-all term for emptying the chest of a Sien woman, though there are two methods. The first resembles actual milking, where the woman's breasts are massaged until whatever was absorbed is released through the nipples. This only works for the small objects, of course. Such as gemstones, small nuggets, apples, that sort of thing. However, the bigger the bust is to begin with, the more that can be squeezed out the nipples. Char remembered walking past a farm on the way home last year around October where a farmer with breasts the size of tractors was popping out fully grown pumpkins like they were cherries.

For the larger objects somewhat-magical assistance was needed. A simple spell would cause the object in question to be removed from the cleavage when the spellcaster stuck their hand between them. Other versions of this spell allowed for many objects to be taken in and out the cleavage, sort of like an organic toolbox. The women who worked in the upper levels of the Guild in the jeweler's shops could often be seen with several chisels and pliers sticking out of their ample busts.

Char approached the milking station, and stood in front of the granite surface. She pulled off her shirt, with her breasts slapping against the cold table with heavy-sounding thumps. She started to milk herself, and gemstones began to fall from her nipples and into the collection trough. A few minutes later, her melons had shrunk down to a third their size, with only the moonstone contained inside. She called for an attendant, who recited the spell and helped her lift the substantial sized moonstone out of her cleavage. I think they're a little bigger, Char thought. Her below average breasts were now the size of a healthy grapefruit, maybe even on the big side.

As Char headed home that evening, she eyed the other miners on the train. Some of the women were young like her, and carried average sized busts. Some of the older women, 10 and 15 year workers had breasts who's nipples brushed their stomachs, full and firm looking from years of expanding to great sizes. A few of the miners, most of whom had worked for 20 years or more, had massive breasts, considering that they had been completely emptied when they left work. These women sat in special seats with rests built in for their oversized mammaries. When they walked, their pendulous breasts filled the space before them from waist to chest. In silhouette, they might have appeared to be heavily pregnant. Char envied these women, and wanted to have breasts to rival theirs without waiting for years.

The next day Char walked into work and was greeted by a very excited Amber. The two chatted as they changed into their work uniforms. Char looked with greedy eyes at the women around her, who ranged from perky apples and grapefruits, to swollen jackfruits and watermelons. Char followed Amber down into the mine shaft, towards one of the deeper veins of the mountain. They passed by one of the few men working in the mines. Most men here worked as mechanics, and all had nearly constant erections on account of the sheer volume of tit flesh surrounding them all day. "Here," Amber pointed, "Somewhere in this tunnel is a horde of gold that would give a dragon a wet dream." And make me massive, Char thought, "Let's dig!"

An hour later small nuggets started to appear. Char and Amber traded off who took the pieces, each of them swelling to double size after a short while. Then the bigger pieces began to appear. Char volunteered to hold some of the bigger pieces, and her bust quickly swelled well past the watermelon size of yesterday. "Look at you, you're massive!" Amber said, gently stroking the curve of Char's chest. "One of yours is bigger than both of mine!" She was right. Amber was not small by any measure, her beachball sized rack was impressive to say the least, but Char dwarfed her in every measure.

The top-heavy team soon revealed the reason they were down there. A massive golden hunk; it was the biggest piece of gold either of the girls had ever seen. "I... I want it," stammered Char, "I want to be huge." "It's yours girl," said Amber, who was daunted by the sheer size of the rock. Both girls had completely undone their uniforms, and Char had already swollen to the point that her areolas were clearly visible outside the edges of the fabric. After working to extract the prize from the earth, the girls stood looking at it, breasts heaving with each breath. Char was having trouble staying upright, as there were two great weights pulling her forward. "Will you help me?" she said, after catching her breath. Char leaned forward so that her whopping tits laid on the ground.

Using ropes and levers, the two (with the help of another miner) slowly lifted the massive piece of metal over Char's awaiting cleavage. As the first of the cool metal brushed Char's skin, tingles filled both of her breasts, and goosebumps spread across her body. She gasped as the gold started to slip between her swollen globes. Another miner bounced over to help and paused as she watched Char's already massive bust expand to fit the behemoth being lowered into it. Char was beginning to fill the corridor, with the edges of her breasts brushing the walls. "How are you doing Char?" Amber asked, concerned for her friend. Panting, Char managed "I'm... I'm good... Give me more!" The golden boulder had descended just over halfway into Char's boobs, each now the size of a small car. A ripping noise filled the cavern as Char's uniform finally gave way. Her breasts rippled like waterbeds, a single shard of fabric clinging to one of her engorged nipples.

"I've never seen that before," remarked one of the other miners. A substantial crowd had now gathered, all entranced by the scene before them. The mound of gold was steadily disappearing into Char's growing breasts. Char herself was breathing heavily, as absorbing such a large object was no easy feat. Finally, after nearly twenty minutes, the impressive piece of gold had all but vanished. Her nipples were easily twelve feet in front of her, and Char could no longer see over the sea of breast meat before her. The last of the gold slipped in with a faint pop, and Char let out a big breath. It was done. She was massive. She was happy.

It took two mine carts and four donkeys to pull Char and her prizes out. Once the procession reached the main hall, Char and her mountains were unloaded and put on display. Amber climbed atop one of Char's peaks, her own breasts bouncing and bobbing. As Amber climbed, several small nuggets leaked out of Char, causing a fit of laughter from everyone in the room. Char's giggles caused ripples with knocked Amber off balance, and she fell, tits first onto Char's flesh pillows. There she stayed as the painters got to work. "Be sure to get my good side!" Char called out, and laughter filled the hall once more.