Mines of Sonhadra - Stage 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a better idea," I shouted to Crowther. "How's your CQC?"

"I ain't never shied away from a fight!"

"Good! Get ready!" I hadn't used the device yet, but I didn't imagine it could be too complicated. There were three buttons on it labeled: PULL, GRAPPLE and SWING. I pointed it at one of the ZAUKS and pressed the PULL button.

A burst of energy leapt forth, ensnaring the nearest ZAUK and yanking him right to me. I sucked at CQC and here I was pulling an enemy right within range. This could go bad! Fortunately, as soon as the E-LARIAT disengaged, Crowther lunged forward punching the enemy, then tossing it right off the side of the train!

"Now that is a handy device, my dear," he cackled.

We repeated the tactic with another. Hearing the ZAUKs scream as they went over the side was something that made me smile every time. Another one was getting close by then, so Crowther pulled a device from his vest pocket, it was a metal bead about the size of a grape. He tossed it at the MOB and the tiny sphere stuck to the side of its face...then exploded!

"Any chance of that bracelet getting us over to that airship?" Crowther asked, pointing to the nearest one.

"Not sure," I replied, glancing that way. There was only one ZAUK piloting the vessel.

"I can fly it if so," he pressed. "On board weapons might give us an edge..."

"Only one way to find out!" I shrugged.

The final ZAUK was closing in, with the two ALPHAs close behind. I aimed my E-LARIAT at the first airship and hit the GRAPPLE button, then stuck my hand out for Crowther. He grabbed it firmly. The energy beam rushed forth, attaching to the front of the ship and then pulled us right towards it!

It happened fast, but we both managed to grab on and scramble up onto the ship. The pilot ZAUK gibbered at me as I climbed up and drew my PLASMA PISTOL. I vaporized the MOB, his dissipating pixels spilling out the side as the thing lurched suddenly. Crowther scrambled into the driver seat and grabbed the controls, righting the ship. I hopped nimbly into the cockpit beside him. We accelerated forward, then whipped around back towards the high-jacking.

"Where are the guns on this thing?" I asked, searching the controls around me.

"Don't worry," Crowther shouted. "We won't need 'em!"

"What? Why not?"

"Cuz long as they're busy with you, they won't chase me!"

Before I could fully register his words, Crowther turned in his seat and kicked me in the side (HP: 32). At the same time, he shoved the controls, rolling the airship sideways and sending me tumbling out of my seat. Too surprised to even cry out, I fell back to the roof of the train (HP: 31). Looking up just in time to see the ASSASSIN give me a salute as he veered away, my blood boiled, and I leapt to my feet, aiming my E-LARIAT at the ship again.

"Nice tits!" - "Hot piece of ass!"

Shit! I suddenly realized he'd dropped me right in the middle of that remaining ZAUK and the two ALPHAs! Immediately I went for my PLASMA PISTOL. The ZAUK was already grabbing for me, but I kicked him back out of range! Whirling towards the advancing ALPHAs, I blasted the closer of the two (CHG: 7). The blue plasma beam ripped into his armor, sending pieces of it flying and revealing vulnerable green skin! I took aim at the bare spot, but before I could fire the other ALPHA pointed his own weapon at me.

Energy rippled along the two prongs, gathering in a glowing ball between the ends, then a bolt of purple lightning blasted me! (HP: 21) I screamed in pain as the bolt ripped through me, and felt my clothes vaporizing right off my body. I collapsed onto the roof of the train, whimpering weakly.

The STA icon glowed bright red before my eyes. In addition to doing major damage, the ALPHAs weapon had completely drained my stamina, seemingly leaving me too weak to even stand! I laid there, gasping for breath, naked and helpless...feeling the full vulnerability of my female body.

The ZAUK reached me first. "Nice tits!"

I squealed helplessly as it pulled me into its clutches, one big hand going straight for my naked breasts! His other hand reached between my legs, shoving his rough fingers into my delicate pussy lips. With one hand kneading my boobs and the other groping my pussy, unwanted arousal surged through me (HP: 15 SP: 30).

Despite the peril of my situation, it was still strange feeling him kneading the soft lips of my labia, and being reminded that I had a pussy at all. I could feel the delicate petals getting wet and slippery in his hand, as warm tingles crawled through the curves of my hips and butt. Likewise, feeling the pliant firmness of my breasts as he groped and fondled my chest. All I could do was squirm, moaning helplessly as the little green pervert molested me.

When his attack cycle ended, I crawled away but my STA icon continued to flash red. I wasn't stunned but I was too weak to fight back in any way. I was a sitting duck as the ALPHAs closed in!

"I'll take a piece of that!" the first one chortled, reaching down for me.

He pulled me up to a kneeling position at his feet, then removed the codpiece of his armor. A fat, green cock flopped out before my widening eyes, and an icy titter danced through my chest. Grabbing me by either side of the head, he yanked me forward!

"Please, no-ohhm!" His cock plunged into my mouth, mid plea, sending a rush of humiliation through me. Keeping hold of my head, he began to pull and thrust, fucking my face! I felt his cock swelling between my lips, filling my helpless mouth a little more with each thrust (SP: 31-32-33).

Soon his alien cock was stabbing the back of my throat, gagging me. I tried to pull away but of course I was trapped by his attack cycle. His musky taste and smell overwhelmed my senses, making my head spin as he slid and thrust aggressively through my mouth (SP:34-35-36).

After a few salty spurts of precum, he shoved me away, groaning happily. I was able to stand at last, as my STA icon had turned orange and seemed to be fading yellow quickly. I lifted my gun and blasted the ALPHA, still tasting his cock. However, this was the one I hadn't attacked yet, so the plasma beam merely blasted away pieces of his armor.

Before I could make another attack, the ZAUK clobbered me from behind with his heavy fist (HP: 13). I cried out in pain and stumbled forward right into the waiting hands of the other ALPHA.

"No!" I moaned in frustration as he trapped my arms against my side and forced me to bend over. His free hand reached around my backside, grabbing my pert, round ass, then reaching down to shove a finger in my vagina! I squealed as the penetration sent an erotic surge down my legs, making my knees quiver (SP: 39).

"Let me go!" I yelped as the thick digit began pumping into me (SP: 40-41).

Feeling my body penetrated that way, seemed to steal any masculinity I was hanging onto and left me feeling soft and vulnerable. The sensation of his knuckles sliding back and forth inside me, forced shrill feminine moans from my lips and I could feel myself getting even wetter. Hot juices were dripping down my thighs, and spirting around his finger every time it plunged into my pussy.

"Please! Stop! Let me go!" I begged helplessly as the ALPHA continued to finger-bang me (SP: 42-43-44).

When he was finished, he shoved me back down to the roof of the train. I scrambled backwards, lifting my PLASMA PISTOL and blasted the ALPHA's bare spot! (CHG: 6) This time it hollered and staggered back, clutching at singed flesh.

Fuck! Even the mutated TORNOIDS die after two hits! I prepared to fire again; "Third time's a charm, you green bast-hey!? NO!"

I had forgotten about the ZAUK behind me and before I could fire, he snatched my gun away! Kicking and screaming I was helpless as he pulled me back into his grasp. He snagged my ankles and folded me in half, pinning me to the roof of the train with my nether regions thrust up in the air.

With my knees by my ears, he straddled my legs and grabbed my hips. I squirmed, hopelessly pinned as the ZAUK began licking my defenseless pussy. I could feel his hot, wide tongue wiggle into the wet slit, sending hot tingles racing down my spine. I couldn't hold back a moan. Tasting my juices he began to lap more eagerly, spreading my labia with his tongue and finding my swollen clit. The sudden surge of erotic energy set my head spinning, and a long sensual whine burst through my lips! I could feel the energy building as he licked faster, and even nipped my clit with his razor sharp teeth! Feeling every stroke of his velvety tongue through my hot sensitive slit, finally his lapping reached a fever pitch and the ZAUKNOID forced me to orgasm! (HP: 9 SP:52)

I cried out, feeling every feminine curve quiver with orgasmic energy, as my hot little cunt gushed into his mouth. I felt the ZAUK's mouth clamp down around my flowing pussy, sucking up every drop of my hot girly juices he could. Satisfied, he stepped away letting me sprawl out on the roof of the train. I was gasping and moaning, my female body still trembling with the aftershocks of the orgasm.

Despite the circumstance I found myself thinking again how I'd never cum that intensely as a man.

Trying to keep my head, I pushed up onto my hands and glanced around for my PLASMA PISTOL. The ZAUK was effectively STUNNED after taking my orgasm, swaying dazedly with a dopey smiled splitting its green face. He'd dropped my weapon right near his feet, and if I could just get to it...

"I'll take a piece of that!"

...Too late.

Before I could reach my gun or even react, one of the ALPHAs grabbed me! To be honest, I wasn't sure which, still a bit woozy from my orgasm. However, being on my hands and knees, completely naked, I was already in the perfect position! Big hands gripped my wideset hips, and a thick, hard cock slid into my pussy with no resistance. I moaned, loud and hard as a wave of heat rolled through me. Every curve trembled as the ALPHA began to fuck me.

"No! Don't!" I pleaded, feeling his penetration.

Gliding smoothly through my soaking wet vagina, I could feel his cock swelling inside me! I squirmed and trembled, each thrust triggering a surge of sensual electricity. His steel rod plunged deep inside my body as I groaned helplessly. His hips slammed against my backside, rocking my curvy frame over and again, each jolt causing my breasts to lurch and swing between my skinny arms.

I felt utterly powerless, raped by the ALPHA and unable to resist in anyway. The violation of my female body stripped away any trace of my manhood and replaced it with a uniquely feminine sense of vulnerability. I became hyperaware of the bounding sway of my breasts, as well as every quiver running through my soft curves. Humiliation washed through me with every unwanted wave of erotic energy, as his cock plowed deeper and deeper inside me.

"No more...please, stop this!" I mewled, knowing it was already too late. I was trapped, the ALPHA's attack cycle had already drained my Health Points and maxed out my Stim Points (HP: 1 SP: 60). He just wasn't quite finished with me yet...

My head was spinning, my mouth gaped open as the MOB forced moan after desperate moan from my throat. My heart hammered between my breasts, as a sensual heat built within my chest. His rigid member pounded my pussy, harder and harder, until finally I couldn't take any more! Orgasmic energy shook every curve on my body, and I screamed out as the climax took me!

I felt his grip tighten on my hips, squeezing almost painfully and then a rush of warmth inside. He continued to pump, flooding my pussy with hot, sticky cum! I whined, trembling from the sensation of him gushing inside me. He filled me so full that I could feel his thick giz spurting out of my pussy around his cock. Finally, he pulled out, allowing me to collapse. I could feel his warm load inside me, seeping out between my violated pussy lips as I lay there, gasping for breath and dreading what I knew came next...

Red letters flashed before my eyes: YOUR HEALTH HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 1 POINT! That quickly followed by: YOUR STIM HAS BEEN MAXED OUT! And then: YOU HAVE BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZAUKNOIDS!!

"This is one hot piece of ass!" one of the ALPHA's chortled on cue. "Let's take her back for breeding!"

Next...the Breeding Pits.

12