Mines of Sonhadra - Stage 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd cheered wildly watching their CHAMPION dominate me.

Suddenly, I felt a fifth hand grab my shoulder and pull me free from that four-handed grip. I fell on my side, half choking on a mouthful of spit and precum, as the Pit Boss interjected himself between us.

"Now now, don't be greedy!" he said.

"Out of the way!" the champ shouted. "That BREEDER belongs to me!"

Willing myself to stand, I hugged the Pit Boss from behind, reaching around to grab his cock. As soon as I began stroking his engorged member, the Pit Boss leaned back against me, letting out a throaty groan.

"Do this my way, boys," I began. "And there'll be enough of me to go around!"

"Come to me and you will cum for me!" the champ demanded.

He lunged to either side trying to get at me, but using my cock-handle, I kept the Pit Boss between us. I pumped his cock, watching his Stim Bar climb: PIT BOSS StimP: 14-15-16. Still I knew I couldn't keep this up for long, my legs were already wobbly and having a hard cock in my hand just seemed to make me wetter. I needed to clear my head, figure out some way to keep one of them isolated so I could max him out and then...a finger slid through my pussy lips and electricity surged through my hips and thighs (SP: 31)!

I had been so focused on avoiding the CHAMPION, I hadn't noticed the Pit Boss reaching back between my legs. He squeezed my pussy and lightning shot down my legs, buckling my knees (SP: 32). I had to cling to him just to stay standing, even as he began firmly kneading my sensitive labia (SP: 33). Electrifying warmth crawled through my stomach and into my chest as he stroked and teased my sensitive petals (SP: 34).

He slipped out of my grip easily and I couldn't resist as he turned on me. I moaned helplessly as two of his fingers found my soft spot and pushed inside me (SP: 35). I felt myself gushing, soaking his hand as those thick digits began thrusting deep inside my hot little cunt (SP: 36). My legs trembled as I felt his knuckles gliding in and out of my tight, wet tunnel (SP: 37). All I could do was whimper as each thrust grew harder, plunging deeper, making my hips buck involuntarily (SP: 38)! Erotic lightning raced up my spine, making my head spin as the Pit Boss fingered me (SP: 39).

Suddenly the CHAMPION pushed between us. Without the Pit Boss holding me up, I collapsed immediately. I could hear them arguing over me, but with my head still spinning I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. My legs felt weak, my pussy was hot and dripping, even my breasts ached and tingled with erotic energy. As I lay there gasping for breath, I realized I had already lost. I was only ten points from my max Stim Points, and I hadn't even had a chance to do much of anything to the CHAMPION yet.

"...Watched you long enough," the Pit Boss was growling. "There's something special about this BREEDER and I have to fertilize her!"

"I am the CHAMPION of these Pits!" the other replied. "I have the right to her!"

Forcing myself to focus, I struggled up onto my hands and knees and crawled away from them. The stockade wasn't far off and I made my way towards it.

"Wait," I heard the CHAMPION bark. "Where'd she go?"

"There!" the Pit Boss spotted me immediately.

I pulled myself up on the wooden contraption as they closed in together. The Pit Boss moved a little quicker, and as he reached out for me, I grabbed his wrist and yanked him forward! He shouted in surprise, stumbling into almost perfect position. I grabbed the top half of the stockade to slam it shut...but he caught my arm, blocking the attempt easily and shoving me backwards. I stumbled, crying out in frustration and falling back on my round ass.

"Clever BREEDER," the Pit Boss grinned at me as he started to straighten.

Then to my utter surprise, the CHAMPION grabbed him by the back of the neck. Using three arms he forced the Pit Boss into the stockade, shutting and locking it with the fourth! The Pit Boss howled in a rage but was securely bound by the device.

"I am The CHAMPION," the four-armed ZAUK gloated. "Now I will claim what's mine!"

Seeing my door crack open, finally, I scrambled to my feet and pounced on the CHAMPION's back! I wasted no time, burying my face in his neck, biting, sucking and licking his rubbery gold skin. He groaned immediately, and TEASE appeared in my periphery!

Wrapping my legs around him, I pressed my breasts against his back, writhing with every curve. He let out a moan and I felt a shiver crawl through his massive frame. He took a few lurching steps away from the stockade and its seething captive. My delicate fingers tickled across his chest, as I pushed in devouring his tender flesh. My soft tongue slid over his clavicle, and I felt his shoulders drooping. I had him!

Two of his hands caressed down my legs, then closed tight around my ankles. As he began to pry my legs apart, he seized my wrists with his other hands. I clamped down on his neck, sucking hard in a desperate attempt to distract him. I felt one hand leave my wrist, only for it to coil into my hair. I whined in helpless frustration as he pulled my head back and TEASE BLOCKED flashed through my periphery.

I kicked and squirmed defiantly but didn't stand a chance against his dominating strength. He wrestled me to ground easily. I was barely able to keep track of his four hands, much less resist them in any way. Before I knew it, I was pinned beneath him. He'd managed to capture both my wrists in one hand, holding them down over my head. Two more hands immediately began groping my breasts, while the last one reached between my legs!

"This isn't fair!" I whined, powerless beneath him. "Let me up! No, please, stooohhhhuungh!" My protests peeled off into a helpless moan as his fingers wiggled into my hot, wet slit! Hot tingles crawled through my hourglass figure as he stroked and kneaded my sensitive pussy lips (SP: 40)!

I felt so small as his big hands tightened around my plump breasts, sending a wave of heat through my chest and neck (SP: 41). My heart thumped a little faster as he squeezed the firm flesh, teasing my hard, sensitive nipples with rough thumbs (SP: 42). I squirmed, feeling every supple curve quiver with sensual energy (SP: 43). He overpowered my feminine body so completely, panic began clawing at the edge of my mind. Strong fingers peeled open my defenseless slit, finding my clit and stroking the hot little nub (SP: 46)! My hips bucked and my head spun as white-hot lightning shot down my trembling legs (SP:47)! I moaned helplessly as the CHAMPION took full control of my body (SP: 48). In mere moments he'd max my Stim and turn me into his willing, submissive broodmare. I whimpered in frustration, knowing it was already too late, as strong hands continued kneading my achy tits (SP: 49). His thumb pulsed against my swollen clit, as he slid one then two fingers into my gushing vagina (SP: 50!)!

Completely overwhelmed, I came before he could even begin finger-fucking me! Writhing, squealing and bucking against his penetrating hand, orgasmic energy rushed through me!

The Zauknoid crowd roared in approval, watching me quiver and cum beneath their CHAMPION! His fingers slid out of me and he jumped to his feet, roaring in triumph! Our audience echoed his elation, their cheers reaching a fever pitch!

Once again; YOUR STIM HAS BEEN MAXED! Flashed before my eyes, then: PREPARE FOR BREEDING!

Any strength and will power I had left vanished as a flood of submissive desires melted my brain into soft pink mush!

"Come and breed me, my CHAMPION!" I whimpered, forgetting everything except the yearning I suddenly felt. "Take me! I'm yours!"

The CHAMPION wasted no time swarming on top of me! All four hands crawled over me, electrifying my skin wherever they touched. I squirmed and whimpered, surrendering to his strong grip as he took control of me once more. He rolled me onto my side, stroking his thick fingers through my drenched slit. Those digits slid through my tingling lips, spreading my hot juices into the crack of my shapely ass.

"I am the most fertile of all the ZAUKs!" his hot breath hissed across my neck. "And you belong to me now!"

"Yes, yes!" I whined. "Fertilize me, my CHAMPION!"

It wasn't until I felt his grip tighten, pinning down my hips and legs that I realized what was about to happen. His two dicks began prodding my two holes! A rush of dread cut through my mind, not enough to undercut my incepted yearning, just enough to force a fearful whimper through my lips.

The CHAMPION surged forward and I screamed as he double penetrated me! White heat seared through my body as my pussy and my ass stretched around his rock-hard cocks! I groaned, my head already spinning from the intense pressure!

My PREGGERS Bar lit up immediately, this time accompanied by a red flashing: DOUBLE PENETRATION x2!

I mewled in sweet agony as his hips bucked and he started fucking me. My own curvaceous hips began to ache immediately. I could feel the scintillating slide of his rigid member thrusting deep into my vagina. At the same time the hot pressure of his other rod plunging deep in my ass! Waves of pleasure and pain crashed through my body with every powerful thrust (PREGGERS: 2-4-6-8-10!)!

Another orgasm crawled through my hourglass figure! I trembled against his hands, which kept me tightly pinned. My pussy gushed hotly and my ass relaxed all at once.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh fuck!" I moaned feeling myself opening to his twin members.

He leaned in, pounding his hips against my ass and the backs of my thighs, driving both cocks into me as deeply as he could. I moaned, squirming as the unrelenting slide of his two steel rods built up pressure, spreading through my hips, into my stomach. My breasts and nipples ached from the intense heat flooding my chest. Every thrust rocked my body, sending erotic shudders through every curve as I felt his cocks sliding inside me side by side (PREGGERS: 12-14-16-18-20!)!

As I climaxed again, spasms began to ripple through my hips and booty. My ass and pussy clenched and squeezed around the two hard members plowing into me! I squealed and moaned as white-hot ecstasy seared through my chest and head!

"Oh my god!" I screamed. "Oh fuck oh yes!!"

I had no hope of resisting the DOUBLE PENETRATION of the CHAMPION! The smooth, hot glide of the cock in my ass built irresistible pressure throughout my curvaceous body. The rigid pump driving every vein and ridge through my sensitive pussy sent pulses of orgasmic energy with every thrust. I moaned and begged and whimpered as my entire body felt stretched and electrified by the driving, plunging, swelling pair of dicks (PREGGERS: 22-24-26-28-30!)!

Suddenly he plowed into me so deeply I thought for sure the two massive cocks would split me up the middle! The CHAMPION growled and deep inside my body I felt the hot, sticky rush as he filled me with cum! The sudden rush of warmth, the deep pressure, sent and electrifying wave of orgasmic energy shuddering through every curve on my body.

"Oh my god! Oh YES! Fill me up, my CHAMPION!!" I squealed and moaned as the two cocks continued to pump hot spunk into my ass and womb.

When he finally pulled out, every nerve and muscle in my body went numb and I slumped deliriously onto the ground.

YOUR PREGGERS HAS BEEN MAXED! Appeared above me. BREEDER STIM BATTLE - 3/3 followed by: YOU LOSE!! And then inevitably the big red letters reading: YOU HAVE BEEN IMPREGNATED BY THE ZAUKNOID CHAMPION!!

Next...Tunnel Chase.