Mines of Sonhadra - Stage 07

Story Info
Level 2 of an action/adventure sci-fi hentai litRPG.
8k words
4.8
9.2k
15

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Fair Warning ~ This gender swapped, action/adventure, sci-fi hentai litRPG features elements of non-consensual sex, sex with aliens and giant bugs, monsters and other non-humans, tentacle stuff, seduction, coercion, dominance and submission, male/female sex -well kinda, maybe however you want to classify the gender-swapped sex...on top of the violence, fantasy elements, and plot stuff... Or it may not...every chapter's a little different. If you're still in...please enjoy, and thanks for reading! And a very special THANK YOU to everyone who comments, sends feedback and enjoys my writing! Sorry again for the wait, I hope this is will be worth it! Thanks again! ~Karin Mac)

Stage 2-7: Horny Devil Pass

YOU HAVE ESCAPED THE ZAUKNOID BREEDING PITS!! Appeared in the air before me. CONGRATULATIONS!!

The cool damp air of the tunnels had once again turned hot and dry. The light at the end of those tunnels had opened into a small cave. Excitement surged through me as I looked out through the mouth of that cave at the slate grey mountains rising up from the sands of Sonhadra.

All at once my HUD opened on its own. The PREGGERS bar blinked and disappeared, then my STIM bar returned to a maximum of 60! My skills: Masturbation, Tease, and Blowjob all unlocked. And last but definitely not least my BREEDER status vanished, returning my class and level to BOUNTY HUNTER (level 3).

LEX HAS LEVELED UP! BOUNTY HUNTER (level 4)! Flashed next, followed by: MAX HP +5. MAX StimP +5.

I felt a sudden surge of excitement and couldn't restrain myself from jumping up and down, shouting, or rather squealing, in triumph. When the action set my heavy tits bobbing and bouncing, I had to stop and grab them. My cheeks flushed and I couldn't help but giggle, seems I still wasn't used to the nuances of my female body.

Near the mouth of the cave I noticed a flashing box floating in midair. It was a MED PACK white with a red glowing cross on it. I hurried over and grabbed it. The warm glow dissolved into my hands the instant I touched it, spreading through my body and refilling my health bar (HP: 65).

There was a dusty crate below where the MED PACK had been. The top was slightly ajar, so I opened it. Inside was all my clothes and gear. Reminded that this was still a video game, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or roll my eyes.

I pulled on the tight purple booty shorts that didn't quite cover all of my ample. After days of nakedness even their scant covering was still an immense relief. It was the same with the blue tube top as I tucked my plump breasts back into the skimpy bandeau. Next, I tugged on the purple jacket that matched my shorts. The best though, was sliding my feet back into the knee length black boots. I took a few experimental steps, loved not being barefoot anymore, and found I still felt unnaturally comfortable and agile on the high heels.

The crate also contained my PLASMA PISTOL (CHG: 6), as well as the belt and holster for it, all of which I slung around my hips, where they hung slightly off center. The PLASMA RIFLE was there too, it had no charges, but I tucked it back into my somewhat nebulous inventory. And finally, the E-LARIAT techno-cuff, which slid easily onto my wrist and reactivated.

Heading for the mouth of the cave, I hesitated for just a moment feeling the heat and the light of the dual suns wash over me. Finally. It was a little taste of heaven after all that time in those dank caves. There was a trail leading away and down the side of the mountain. This being a video game, I was confident it would lead me back to Devil Seth's mining complex...head quarters...hideout? Whatever it was.

I needed to find Eyla and Crowther. Glancing toward the back of the cave, where the tunnel led down to the ZAUKNOTAUR's lair, I realized I had no idea how long it had been since they'd tried to rescue me back in the pits. Hours? A day, even two? Long enough for me to give birth and wander around that damn labyrinth with the Pit Boss for a while. Hopefully, they had been able to escape the CHAMPION and his minions, but would they have followed us?

Trying to navigate that place on my own seemed like a terrible idea. Especially on the slim chance of finding my friends similarly wandering through the dark twists and turns. Following video game logic, there was likely a map of the maze hidden somewhere. Savvy gamers like them would think of that and go to looking for it, wouldn't they? Regardless, I decided that's what I would do, and what I was going to do.

The trail descended at a sharp angle. Luckily, I was incredibly agile in Lex's body, so even in high heels I moved quickly. It was dusty and hot and every once in a while a stinging gust of hot wind would blast me with the Sonhadran sand. I had never been an outdoorsy type, even as a man, so I wasn't sure which direction I was going. I guessed it to be about midmorning though, the suns seemed to be climbing higher, not dropping towards the horizon. Nearing the bottom, I rounded an outcropping of rock, absently shielding against another stinging gust.

Suddenly I heard the sound of something disturbing the gravel to my right. I hopped back, spinning towards the sound, my hand flying to the handle of my Plasma Pistol. Of course, there was nothing there. Scanning the area, I continued along the trail more cautiously.

I hadn't gone far before a similar noise came from my left. This time I just barely caught a glimpse of something moving behind one of the slate gray boulders scattered along the path. It was shiny black and low to the ground and my stomach tightened as an anxious prickle crept over my skin. I took out the Plasma Pistol and kept moving. I had only taken a few steps when there was a flurry of motion on the ground to my right. I spun towards it, my eyes bulging at the sight of a huge black scorpion skittering towards me!

Its body must have been almost two feet long, not counting the long, curved tail, and standing more than a foot off the ground. A startled shriek sprang through my lips and I back pedaled frantically. Two huge claws snapped eagerly at my legs. Avoiding their swipes made it nearly impossible to aim my Plasma Pistol.

I came to a sudden stop, distractedly backing into one of the boulders. The scorpion hesitated just a split second, then its tail shot forward! I dove out of the way, hearing it slam into the rock behind me. A nimble summersault carried me right to my knees, weapon at the ready. When I blasted the creature, it flipped onto its back and curled up like a dead bug (CHG: 3).

I watched it cautiously, feeling like my skin wanted to crawl right off my body. When it didn't move again, I determined that one shot would kill these things. I also realized that there would be more of them, which tightened the knot in my stomach as I surveyed the trail ahead.

Then in big red letters HORNY DEVIL PASS appeared before me. This wasn't just a trail, it was a LEVEL. Of course it was, I don't know why I hadn't anticipated that to begin with. Looking further down, I began to make out conspicuous outcroppings and rocky platforms. At least that meant it should take me somewhere useful.

Absently tugging up my tube top, and gripping my Plasma Pistol a little tighter, I started the LEVEL. Almost right away there was motion on the ground in front of me. One of the scorpions scurried out from around one of the boulders. I drew my gun but it didn't come at me, instead disappearing behind another. I followed it, intent on disposing of the thing but it was gone.

Then I heard the click of segmented legs above me. Glancing up, I saw the creature looming on top of the boulder I'd just chased it around. I raised my Plasma Pistol but the scorpion was already leaping at me!

The huge bug slammed into me, knocking me flat on my back (HP:61). Once on top of me, its huge claws snapped around my wrists trapping my arms. I was too weak to pull free of them, but even as I tried to, its jointed legs folded around my hourglass figure immobilizing my torso and hips! I felt its chitinous head nuzzle between my breasts but then I saw the tail coil forward. Before my very eyes the tip of the stinger bulged and swelled, becoming much more...phallic.

"Oh fuck..."

I couldn't move as the tail descended towards my face, dripping something viscous from the tip. The venom tingled wherever it landed on my skin, the feeling surprisingly pleasant. Which meant it had to be some kind of aphrodisiac. Of course it was. I clamped my mouth shut and tried to turn my head away, but it hardly mattered as the tail just followed wherever I turned. The head of the engorged stinger pressed against my lips, and even though I squeezed them as tight as I could, it was able to push between them. Then it drove forward with enough force to spread my jaws!

Squirming helplessly, all I could do was moan in protest as the thick stinger began working in and out of my mouth (SP: 1). The shaft was firm and warm and oddly smooth as it moved over my tongue. It pushed to the back of my throat, making me gag and shiver against the hard insectile body. It slid out, then back in, again and again, pumping a little quicker each time (SP: 2-3). Soon my mouth was coated with the syrupy venom, tangy and tingling as it seeped down my throat.

I gagged on every stroke, which were now coming with the quickness and intensity you would expect from a scorpion's sting. I found myself sucking on the phallic stinger, savoring the taste and sensations. Every swift deep pulse seemed to trigger wordless submissive urges that spun through my head and made me want to suck even harder (SP: 4).

Suddenly the tail stopped thrusting and flooded my mouth with the aphrodisiac venom! I gulped a sticky mouthful, shuddering as the sensation sent goosebumps rippling over my skin (SP: 5). The stinger twitched and pulsed between my lips, then slid all the way out as the scorpion released me. I rolled onto my hands and knees, sputtering and coughing on the mouthful of thick sour liquid.

My arms were trembling and I felt dizzy, but forced myself to focus enough to lift and aim the Plasma Pistol. The bright beam of energy sizzled through the air, flipping the bug into a ball on its back (CHG: 2).

I took a few shuddery breaths, coughing on the tangy taste lingering in my mouth as I got to my feet. What a twisted game...

Continuing on, I noticed something glinting on top of the first raised platform I came to. Pulling myself up, I was a little relieved to find a BLAST PACK waiting for me and scooped it up (CHG: 6).

Hearing footsteps scraping in the gravel, I noticed a pair of ZAUKs approaching below the next platform. They didn't seem to notice me, even as I inched up to the edge. Trying to stay as quiet as possible, I sprang across to the next platform.

I landed nimbly and noticed another of the giant scorpions crawling over the side of the platform. I blasted this one before it could charge me (CHG: 5). When I heard the ZAUKs making inquisitive noises below, I hurried to far side. The next platform looked a little far away, so I held up my arm and activated the SWING function of my E-LARIAT.

A rope-like beam of energy erupted from the techno-cuff on my wrist and attached to the side of the mountain. I used it to swing across, landing effortlessly!

Just as I was feeling pretty impressed with myself, there was a ZAUK pulling itself onto the platform in front of me. I aimed my Plasma Pistol but realized there was another MOB pulling itself up behind me, considerably closer. I whirled around realizing this one had blue skin and long tentacles instead of arms: shit a TORNOID!

I lifted my gun and blasted it (CHG: 4). The bright beam sizzled into its blue hide, making it stagger and hiss. Before I could fire again, one of those long tentacles lashed out and whipped me viciously (HP: 54)!

A glowing ring of yellow stars appeared around my head. I staggered back a few steps as my arms dropped to my sides, and my legs bowed weakly: STUNNED.

This meant I was defenseless as the ZAUK grabbed me from behind. His big hands crawled up my bare sides, before sliding over my blue tube top and grabbing two firm handfuls (HP: 49, SP: 13).

"Nice tits!" he growled hungrily, yanking me against him.

I groaned as his big hands began to knead my plump breasts. Every squeeze and twist sent shivers through my chest. I felt my nipples tighten, tingling anxiously under the blue material. The stars seemed to spin a little faster and I couldn't resist squirming in his spindly arms and letting out a soft girlish moan.

I heard him chuckle, then finally let me go. With the TORNOID in front of me, I blasted it immediately (CHG: 3). The blue skinned MOB burst, leaving behind another BLAST PACK. Before I could grab it though, I had to deal with the ZAUK or else he'd help himself to another serving of me.

He was already swinging as I turned, and his big green hand crashed into my neck and shoulder (HP: 48). I yelped in pain and retaliated with one of my incredibly weak kicks. He bounced back a step, then reached for my chest with both hands. "Nice tits!"

I turned him into a shower of sparkling pixels (CHG: 2) then picked up the BLAST PACK the TORNOID had dropped (CHG: 6).

My heart was beating faster as I moved to the next platform. This one was clear, but from there I noticed another blue skinned TORNOID on a platform higher up. It hadn't seemed to notice me yet, so I aimed and blasted it with my Plasma Pistol (CHG: 5). The MOB howled in pain and surprise, staggering as it turned to find the source of the blast. I fired again (CHG: 4), watching in satisfaction as a cascade of pixels spilled over the edge, and I noticed the glinting of another dropped BLAST PACK. Just as I'd hoped!

Tapping the GRAPPLE command on my E-LARIAT, a crackling stream of energy shot out from the techno-cuff, latching onto the platform and pulling me up to it. I scrambled over the edge and grabbed the BLAST PACK (CHG: 8). I noticed the skittery movement a split second too late.

The scorpion's tail whipped at me in a blinding flash! This time the stinger stayed sharp and I couldn't move, could barely even gasp in fright before it had pierced my left breast (HP: 43). I screamed and then felt the searing rush of venom being pumped through my chest. Immediately my heart began to race and I felt my cheeks flush hotly. I grabbed at the tail, but it pulled out and away too quickly. I aimed the Plasma Pistol at the scorpion, which didn't react just seemed to stare up at me expectantly.

The gun was trembling in my hand. The heat of injected venom flowed down my stomach and spread through my curvy hips. It gathered around my pussy like a hand taking a tight grip. I bit my lip to hold back a moan as pulses of arousal flashed through me (SP: 23).

EROTI-TOXIN lit up before my eyes. StimP PENALTY!

I began to get wet. The sensation throbbed between my legs, growing more intense. My pussy gushed, soaking my shorts as my hot juices began to trickle down the insides of my shaking thighs.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was!

The scorpion came at me again. But I couldn't move or defend myself in that state...it was just like being stunned only I felt on the verge of orgasm!

Huge pinchers clamped around my ankles, yanking my legs out from under me. I hit the ground with a grunt, helpless as the huge big pulled me towards it. It pushed my legs out of the way, then buried its head against my sopping mound. It nuzzled in, moving my shorts to one side, then I felt its weird insectile mouth nibbling at my silky labia. I recoiled, letting out a frightened yelp but realized it was only sucking up my juices. My disgusted groan melted into a breathless whine at the unexpected scintillation of being eaten out by the bug (SP: 26).

My pussy continued to gush. Immobilized by the EROTI-TOXIN, I couldn't move as the scorpion drank my hot juices greedily (SP: 27-28). All I could do was moan and shiver as the strange oscillations of its segmented mouth drove me wild (SP: 29-30)!

The creature released me when it finally had its fill. My head was spinning, my legs were shaking, but I did my best to scrabble away. I pointed the Plasma Pistol where I thought the scorpion was and let off a blast (CHG: 7). I never saw whether or not it hit - I was suddenly disoriented and slamming painfully into something very very hard! (HP: 40)

I groaned, wondering why I was suddenly laying on my back staring up at the two Sonhadran suns. I thought maybe the scorpion had got me again, but it wasn't on top of me. Rolling onto my side in the dust and sand, I began to get my bearings. I must have lost track of my footing and fell over the ledge, dropping all the way to the ground below.

I pushed up onto my hands and knees with a groan, trying to tug my soaking shorts back into place. Then I heard the thump of approaching feet and an all too familiar phrase: "Nice Tits!"

Two more ZUAKs approached, one on either side. I scrambled to my feet, still a bit shaky but it was already too late! They were right on top of me...

The closer one swung his big green hand and slapped me hard across the face and head (HP: 38). The blow made me whimper and stumble backwards. I tried to raise my weapon but the other one stepped up and slugged me in the stomach (HP: 36). I doubled over, gasping for breath and feeling a cold pit form in my stomach. Before I could react, I felt rough oversized hands grabbing me!

That first ZAUK wrapped one arm around my waist, holding tight and keeping me bent over. His free hand slid down and groped my ass. His long fingers and rough palm grabbed and squeezed my pert round cheeks, moving from one to the other and back. He squeezed hard, spreading anxious tingles through my ample backside. I squirmed against his side as they spread through the small of my back and then tickled up my spine.

I winced as he tugged my shorts all the way up, turning the already skimpy garment into a thong. Then the ZAUK began jiggling and swatting my peach-like ass. I yelped at a particularly wicked spank but couldn't ignore the excited rush it sent up my spine. Then he reached down and started to tease my pussy with one long green finger. My hips squirmed involuntarily, grinding against the probing digit and a moan slipped past my lips. Erotic chills raced up my curvy sides feeling the soaked shorts bunched between his fingertip and my sensitive pussy lips (HP: 29, SP: 37).

When he let me go, I immediately rolled onto my back, aiming the Plasma Pistol with both hands and blasted! The buzz of the weapon shuddered up my arms as the bright beam cut straight through the MOB. It burst into a shower of glowing pixels (CHG: 6).

I barely had the chance to sigh in relief before the other ZAUK pounced on me! It'd only been a few days but I guess I'd kinda forgotten how these fights went. He felt so strong, I couldn't even resist as he took the Plasma Pistol away from me.

"No! Stop! Get off!" I whined, struggling helplessly beneath the little green pervert. Maybe it was the sense of vulnerability as I was completely overpowered, but my voice seemed particularly shrill and feminine.

He quickly captured both my wrists, pinning them to the dusty ground with one hand. Then the ZAUK went straight for my breasts with the other. He grabbed my flimsy tube top and snapped it with a simple tug. My breasts sprang free, hard pink nipples on full display! Next, he reached down and tugged the shorts off my hips and halfway down my thighs (HP:22, SP: 44)!

I trembled, squeezing my legs together but was utterly helpless as his hand pushed between them. I squealed feeling his rough green fingers rubbing my silky flesh. My heart thumped as his mouth went straight for my naked tits! His forked tongue writhed across the plump orbs, slathering my chest with warm saliva. He pushed deeper into my wet slit, stroking more insistently, sending a rush of heat through my hips that made me moan out loud! A tremor ran down my legs to my knees, where my shorts were still bunched and tangled. Anxious sparks flashed through my chest as he nipped at my rosy buds with those needle-like teeth. I yelped feeling their bite!