Mines of Sonhadra - Stage 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a glimmer at the corner of my eye drew my attention. In one motion I twisted my body, stretched out my arm and slapped at the PULL button on the E-LARIAT! A beam of energy whipped out, lashing around my Plasma Pistol and pulled it back to me. I couldn't even think of aiming with Draknut's tentacle plowing my aching pussy, but I swung the gun towards him and let off a blast (CHG: 2).

Draknut screamed as the plasma burst seared across his face! All at once the tentacles yanked out of my pussy and uncoiled from around my waist! I slumped to the ground, gasping for breath. My assailant was stumbling backwards, clutching his scorched face. I leveled the Plasma Pistol and fired again, this time hitting him square in the chest (CHG: 1).

Draknut howled again, arms and tentacles flailing wildly. I scrambled back, heart pounding between my breasts. I only had one shot left. What if it didn't take him down? I took a deep breath, trying to steady my aim, hoping a headshot would do more damage, maybe finish him.

Before I could fire one of the tentacles lashed out and whipped the weapon out of my hand!

"No!" I cried, scrambling after it.

The other tentacle coiled around my ankle and yanked me towards him again! I felt panicked tears flooding my eyes, realizing if he so much as touched me, I'd max and cum and be dragged back down to the Breeding Pits! The other tentacle was already snaking towards my quivering pussy. I heard Draknut chuckle, already tasting my orgasm, already savoring my defeat.

A scurry of motion drew my attention. I reached towards it, hit the SWING button on my technocuff. A bright beam of energy snared an unsuspecting scorpion and in a last ditch effort I whipped around towards my attacker. The bug flew haplessly through the air and collided with Draknut's big oval head!

He howled in surprise and confusion, then burst in a glittering pixelated shower! I scrambled towards my Plasma Pistol, but once I had it, realized the scorpion wasn't moving either, balled up amidst the dissipating pixels that had been Draknut.

I rocked back onto my ass and took a deep shuddery breath. I felt so on edge. Glancing down, it was still so strange to see breasts and curvy hips, I spread my long legs and reached between them. I spread my pussy lips and stroked my throbbing clit once, then threw my head back as the orgasm rushed through me (SP: 65)! MASTURBATION flashed yellow in my periphery, then my Stim Points zeroed, and the EROTI-TOXIN penalty faded.

I flopped back in the sand, breathing heavy and listening to my hearth thump. My mind went mostly blank as I laid there feeling every curve tingle numbly. I could never have multiple orgasms as a man. I still couldn't believe how detailed this game was. Plenty of VRG's had sex programs, and most included general fatigue or stamina effects if you overexerted yourself. This one had breathing mechanics, a beating heart, female hormones and multiple orgasms, everything about my body felt so real.

I rested another moment, but once my mind had cleared, I sat up. There was a white box with a red cross on it floating in the air where Draknut had been. I got back to my feet and grabbed it. The MED PACK dissolved into my palm, spreading a warm glow up my arm and through my chest (HP: 65).

Unfortunately, it didn't restore my clothes. I was still feeling a little weak, so I took my time crossing the clearing. I was fiddling with my jacket, trying to straighten it out and tuck my breasts back in as I went.

HORNY DEVIL PASS - CLEARED!! Appeared above my head. WELL DONE!

Next...Boss Battle - Devil Seth (No, for real this time.)