Mines of Sonhadra - Stage 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed myself to a seated position, feeling the sticky stuff dripping down my naked breasts. I could taste his salty cum on my lips, it was not fruity in any measure. Eyla was still kneeling between my legs, wiping milky slime from her face.

"Babe, can you finish him off?" she grumbled.

The only reply was a daze murmur. We glanced over and found Crowther with his pants around his knees, his own dick going flaccid in his hand.

YOU HAVE MAXED OUT CROWTHER'S STIM POINTS!! Glowed above him. YOU WIN!

"Of course," Eyla groaned.

"Does that mean I can go take him PRISONER?" I chuckled.

She smirked. "You do owe him one..."

"Nahhh," I groaned, detaching one of the Plasma Grenades from my belt. "Let's just get this shit over with."

Eyla helped me stand, then I activated the grenade (PG:1). I tucked it into the opened front of Devil Seth's pants and hurried back.

"Wha happun?" Crowther mumbled as Eyla dragged him safely out of range.

The Plasma Grenade detonated with a blinding white flash! Devil Seth exploded into a cartoonishly oversized shower of glittering pixels.

Then we heard rumbling from outside the airship. Eyla and I glanced at each other in confusion, then rushed to the helm looking out through the huge wall of windows. A huge rocket soared through the night, passing by us in a rush of fire and noise. Once it had passed there was a buzzing over the ships commlink.

"You fools!" cackled the familiar voice of Captain Korvas. "Did you really think Devil Seth would be bringing my shipment in that lead zeppelin!? Bwahaha! Now I've got all the fuel I need for the Imminent Dominator!! You'll never stop me!" Maniacal laughter faded out with a staticky buzz. We watched the rocket soar out of sight into the cosmos.

Eyla and I looked at each other and our shoulders slumped. Even though we knew it was just a continuation of the game, it seemed a little disheartening.

Words began to flash before my eyes: LEX HAS LEVELED UP! Followed by NEW TRAIT UNLOCKED: BI-CURIOUS after that MAX HP +5 and then MAX StimP +5.

Then between the three of us MINES OF SONHADRA CLEARED! appeared in the air, with a little shower of digital fireworks. CONGRATULATIONS!

A STAGE COMPLETION graph came up next, clearing my STIM bar, filling my HEALTH bar, and tallying points. Predictably I had penalties for being captured by the ZAUKs and a particularly large one for being impregnated and giving birth. The CUCKOLD bonus was substantial, though. I found it interesting that I was penalized for being maxed by Eyla, even though I also got a VOYEUR bonus for both Devil Seth and Crowther. Once again, my final score didn't seem to be very high.

"So, uh, I think we need to use that strategy in every boss fight from now on," Crowther said, having regained his composure and done up his pants.

"Don't fucken count on it," Eyla sighed, flinging a glob of Devil Seth's jizz towards him.

"Gross," he grunted, side stepping the goo. "Not on me!"

"Course not! Just on us girls?"

"Still," I put in with a chuckle. "Might be worth keeping in mind though..." Despite the sticky stuff still clinging to my naked skin, my mind drifted back to the feeling of Eyla's body against mine, her busy little tongue between my legs.

"You little nympho," she teased, rolling her eyes at me. "How did you even know that would work?"

"To be honest, I didn't," I admitted. "When I was escaping the Breeding Pits, I maxed an enemy while the Pit Boss watched and got a cuckhold bonus...I wasn't doing much good in this fight and my Health was almost spent, so I thought something similar might happen if you maxed me in front of Devil Seth."

"Well, it worked," she shrugged, then threw me a wink. "Might be worth keeping in mind."

"Hey, check it out!" Crowther was heading to where Devil Seth had died.

There were several items waiting to be collected. They were floating in midair, rotating slowly, each with a name over it. I walked up to mine. It was an odd little component, and when I plucked it out of the air a notification flashed: E-LARIAT UPGRADE ACQUIRED. The component had a plug on it that looked to fit a spot on the techno-cuff, so I clipped it on. The whole thing buzzed for a moment, and then a new command button lit up on the side: WHIP.

E-LARIAT UPGRADED: ENERGY WHIP NOW AVAILABLE flashed before my eyes. That was actually pretty sweet! Devil Seth had used his whip at close range, maybe now I would have at least some form of close quarters combat.

Additionally, there was a MED PACK and a couple of BLAST PACKs waiting to be collected. I put the MED PACK into my inventory. Then I gathered my Plasma Pistol and rifle and plugged a BLAST PACK into each one.

Eyla and Crowther were collecting their own power ups when I heard static in my ear. Glancing around, I seemed to be the only one that could hear it.

"When I told you Devil Seth was wanted dead or alive, I'll be honest, I never expected to see him in prison, HA!" It was the voice of Lt. Commander Dreg. "Unfortunately Captain Korvas still received his shipment of fuel, putting him one step closer to assembling the Imminent Dominator! Don't worry I'll see you get paid regardless. Without his taskmaster, Korvas'll have to regroup and re-organize his forces. We'll take them apart one at a time if we have to. Now, get the hell off that godforsaken planet, while I figure out your next bounty! Dreg over and out!"

As soon as he stopped speaking three glowing doorways appeared, with STAGE SELECT flashing above them. I opened my HUD but there was still no log out option.

"Guess it's time to go," Crowther said. He and Eyla had moved back up beside me.

"Do you guys get instructions from Commander Dreg?" I asked.

"Don't recognize that name," Eyla replied. "I get transmissions on this digital scroll from the High Counsel." She held up a pair of rods with a glowing screen between them.

"Every avatar has a different game essentially," Crowther explained. "As an assassin my missions come from different clients on each stage."

I shook my head. "That's a lot of work and programming for something to have gone so catastrophically wrong and not be noticed or fixed by someone."

Eyla and Crowther exchanged solemn looks.

"You guys think this is happening on purpose too," I said. "Don't you?"

They nodded.

"Yeah," I sighed. "It's pretty clear when you think about it."

"Somebody is gonna figure something out sooner or later," Eyla said, reaching out to touch my shoulder.

"Right, for now let's just get back to Jeotania," Crowther said.

"Jeotania," I echoed. "Okay."

"We have to go separately through our own stage selects," Eyla explained. "So when you get there, meet us at the Black Garden bar."

"Jeotania. The Black Garden. Got it." I stepped towards the door closest to me. "See you guys soon."

"Very soon!" Eyla smiled and stepped into her doorway. It brightened, then closed behind her.

Crowther hesitated. "Hey, I know I did you dirty but really thanks for helping me rescue Eyla...and I'm sorry it took letting you get captured and err, bred..."

As he said it, I couldn't help but glance down at my naked body. A small not-unpleasant tendril of warmth coiled through my stomach, thinking of it swollen and full when I was pregnant. He stepped through his portal before I could respond.

"Really?" I admonished myself as a shiver inched up my spine, the memory progressing to giving actual birth to a squirmy larval Zauknoid.

Seeing and feeling the full breasts, round hips, and long, smooth legs below me, I couldn't deny getting used to being a woman. I reminded myself I was still a man, I couldn't get distracted from getting out of this female body, out of this damn game and back home, ASAP! But until then, I guessed if I had no choice but to play the game...I was starting to get better at playing as Lex. And at least now I had some friends to play with.

I stepped through the portal and into the formless white void.

Coming soon: Level Three - Streets of Jeotania.