Mini Mind's Eye

Story Info
A cafe patron eyes a goddess walking and dreams on.
1.1k words
4.17
20.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

I spotted her walking towards me, first intermittently amongst pedestrians moving in both directions on the busy sidewalk. I was sipping a cappuccino in my favorite sidewalk cafe, which with its raised deck afforded me a commanding view of the bustling crowd. Like always, when a goddess graces our earthly domain, there's a charismatic glow around them, reducing mere mortals to a haze. Most men and a few women give them a wide berth to facilitate a lasting neck-craning view

Walking confidently like most very beautiful women, her blonde head carried high on a swan like neck, looking at no one, while surrounding admirers basked in her stunning beauty, she radiated that classy poise, usually exhibited by prima ballerinas. Only a slight smile and the flick of a long eyelash revealed her acknowledgement of an occasional muffled 'wow' or low whistle.

As she neared, I focused on her knitted mini dress, watching the hem hugging and caressing a shapely upper thigh on each forward step. A creased V framed her pubic area, as her strides emphasized one side and then the other under her well-defined abdomen, while other creases fondled her curvaceous hips and wasp waist. Her supple breasts moved freely, under the soft knitwear, which her nipples teasingly attempted to penetrate.

Nearing my vantagepoint, two admirers travelling in opposite directions, collided briefly in the wake behind her. The resulting apologies lit a smile of feigned surprise on her face, dismissing all blame for the mishap. As she turned her head slightly, and with her full sensuous lips slightly parted, she caught my eye.

I lifted my cup saluting her; not as a come-on but - as a celebration of the beauty that was she. Her smile brightened briefly in a coquettish return, a flirtatious gaze lingering for a titillating moment in the corner of her eye. It surged like a drug-induced rush, though every inch of my being. Then, cocking her head slightly and raising her chin, she continued her forward progress; never missing a mesmerizing step.

I watched those enviable creases caressing swaying hips, accentuated by the rotation of perky buttocks over her sculptured thighs and heel-defined calves. Then all too soon, that beastly mortal crowd devoured her tantalizing beauty but her image - etched deeply - in my mind's eye, lingered on.

In an ongoing vision, I saw her enter an up-scale building. A smartly uniformed doorman smiling courteously, saluted her after opening the door. She entered the elevator nodding back at him with a friendly but noncommittal smile, while pressing the button with a delicate graceful motion.

I saw her exiting the elevator searching her purse for keys before entering an elegant apartment.

She set the purse on a table in the hall and entered the bedroom, kicking off her heels with a sigh of relief. Standing in front of a full-length mirror, she reached behind her, unzipping the mini. Pulling the straps down over one shoulder and then the other, she tugged and wriggled it to the floor. She rose again and folded the dress loosely over the back of a chair.

Returning to the mirror, she faced it, taking in her own image critically. Her bulbous breasts were slightly reddened by the constant rubbing against the knit material. She massaged them tenderly with her fingertips for a while and then turning sideways, pulled in her stomach stroking it with one hand opposite the mirror. She fingered a red spot on her thigh with her other hand, displaying a slight frown on her brow. Probably an accidental brush, with a desk or table during the day.

Her thumbs hooked the panties and slowly pulled them down. Letting the elastic snap against the back of her thighs, as it flipped past her generous spheres. She bent over and lifted one foot, then the other, sending the flimsy item sailing gracefully through the air into a hamper as she rose. Massaging the panty marks encircling her body, returned that slightly annoyed expression. One hand then found her derriere stroking it while admiring its perfection in the mirror. She smiled with satisfaction and then moved both hands to her breasts, palming and squeezing them creating two pointed peaks. There was a momentary frown on her high forehead and a hint of disappointment in her eyes, probably a flash back to her teens, before time and good genes filled them and her curvaceous figure to perfection.

Facing the mirror again she scrutinize her entire body. Rising on her toes, she turned one way and then the other. Then facing the mirror squarely again on her heals, she ran four fingers through the curls of her pubic mound, probably wondering if she should shave it again. She shook her head as if she'd read my mind and back on her toes turned around looking over her shoulder, stroking her hips and cheeks.

She took a deep contented breath, lowing her heals and began piling her long hair on top of her head with bobby pins, some of them temporarily stored between her lips. Then walking into the bathroom, she turned on the shower. Fitting her shower cap, she entered and closed the glass door. My mind's eye could now see a steamy silhouette, as she leisurely soaped and rinsed her body. Coming out she methodically toweled herself before removing the shower cap.

Walking back into the bedroom she sat, still naked at her makeup table and removed the bobby pins. She ran her fingers through her hair shaking her head letting it fall evenly over her shoulders. She looked around at a digital clock near the bed, biting her lower lip thoughtfully. I was wondering now if she had a date and was pressed for time. She sighed, shrugged her shoulders and began brushing her hair. After a minute or so she slowed the brushing with a faraway look in her eyes and then sat it down, gazing dreamily into the mirror. She looked around at the clock again and then stood up, breathing deeply her eyes closing momentarily. She walked to the bed, stretched out on her back closing her eyes.

Using her fingertips, she slowly massaged her breasts and stomach while breathing deeply. After a minute or so, her fingertips of one hand reached the curls of her mound ruffling them gently. Slowly her thighs spread, while her knees lifted and then one finger entered....

"Another cappuccino Sir?" The waiter's question startled me out of my reverie.

"You just ruined the best part, man!" I snapped angrily.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"Oh I mean ... I ... I must have dozed off. Yes. Bring me another cappuccino, please." I closed my eyes again and focused inward but a reality virus had infected and wiped my mind's eye.

Reavan

reavan
reavan
71 Followers