Miniature Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a bit perverted at how much pleasure he was getting out of this. He shouldn't be so attracted to a Barbie-sized woman, but he undeniably was.

James grabbed the waistband of her pants and pulled them down. She was wearing a tiny pair of underwear that she had sewn herself from a piece of one of James's old t-shirts. The sight was adorable and sexy at the same time. He took a moment to just look at her before he pulled her underwear down as well. And finally she was naked, and he could touch her and look at her all he wanted.

He held her up with his fingers around her waist. "Spread your legs, baby," he told her gently, and she eagerly did. James rubbed his finger between her legs. She was so small that that was about all he could do, but he wanted to make her cum.

"What are you doing to me, James?" she asked as he stimulated her. Her breathing became more and more uneven, and she started thrusting her body along with his finger.

"Do you like it?" he asked her.

"Uhh," she nodded vigorously. He rubbed her breasts and her butt with his other hand as he fingered her between her legs.

She climaxed, shuddering and gripping his finger. James was happy that he could at least do this, he could at least giver her pleasure.

After she came down from her climax, she self-consciously climbed of his finger, which was covered in her juices, when she saw that she blushed deeper.

"Hey," James said quietly, cupping her body with his hand, "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he said, looking down at her, naked in his hand, her face flushed from her passion, looking down with embarrassment.

"James," she said hesitantly, looking up at him.

"Yeah?"

"I was just wondering. You've seen me naked."

"Mmhmm," James said. He still did. Her back was pressed against his palm, and he ran his thumb over her naked body once again. Lena blushed deeper.

"I want to see you, too," she said. James smiled.

"Alright," he agreed. Just then, though, he heard the front door open. He had completely forgotten about Jaime. He looked at the clock. It was ten. She was two hours late. Normally he would have stormed down there and chewed Todd out, but right now he was too wrapped up in Lena.

"That's Jaime," he said. "She's probably going to want to talk to you."

Lena sighed. "I'll tell her you're asleep. I'll be right back, okay?" he asked her. Lena nodded. James bent down and kissed her naked torso. As he looked at her beauty, he was so grateful that he had her, but at the same time, he knew that he would never be able to push his throbbing cock into her to make love to her like he really wanted to.

He stood up and adjusted his erection, making sure that it couldn't be seen through his jeans before he left to go confront Jaime. She had already gone into her room and shut the door, and when he knocked she told him to go away.

"Jaime," he called, "Please let me come in."

"Go away," she said again. James opened the door anyway. She was on her bed facing away from him.

"Come on dork, tell me how it went," James said, sitting down next to his sister. He pulled her around and saw that she was crying silently.

"What happened?" James asked.

"Nothing," Jaime said, pulling away to face the opposite wall once again. "I just want to be alone."

"Okay," James said, standing up. He didn't understand girls, especially not the preteen ones, especially not his crazy little sister.

"Just tell me, do I need to kick his ass?" he asked her, this made her turn around and look at him.

"Because he made my little sister cry, and I'll kick his ass if you don't stop me."

Jaime laughed, not whole-heartedly, but she still giggled. "You don't have to do that," she smiled.

"Alright," he said with fake hesitation as he left her room.

"How was her date?" Lena asked when James came back into her room. She had put her pajamas on and was sitting on her bed.

"I don't know. She was crying, but I don't know what happened. She didn't seem too upset." James was a bit disappointed that she had put her clothes on.

He shut the door and started taking off his shirt, then his pants. When he started taking off his underwear, Lena stopped him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Fair's fair, right?" he said. "I thought you wanted to see me naked."

Lena blushed, "But your sister's right down the hall."

"She won't come in," he said.

"But she could."

"But she won't.

"James," Lena denied, "later."

"Alright," he said, leaning over to kiss her. He kissed her whole body. First her stomach, then her legs, then her head.

Lena giggled and climbed into bed.

"James?" she said, after he turned out the light and lay down himself.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"That's all the matters right?" she was looking for reassurance.

"Lena, I love you, and that's all that matters."

12