Minibus

Story Info
Kidnapped and titted by nurses for his hired minibus - why?
15.5k words
4.64
84.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan December 2002 The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

****************

Why was I turned on by nurses' uniforms? I had been all my adult life and now my mild fetish had got me into real trouble.

Mind, the uniform had to be real. The short "sexy" nurse's outfits sold by sex shops did nothing for me. But a real nurse's uniform dress never failed. It helped if the nurse was young and attractive but I felt a warm feeling for any woman in nurse's uniform no matter how old or plain.

I had time to analyse my liking now. Possibly all the time I had left before I died. That might be very soon.

Back to the beginning. I was driving a hired minibus back to Dover. I'd responded to a plea from my friend Alec who'd rung me from Calais. He'd been bringing some schoolkids back from a day out in France when their minibus had been hit by a truck inside the port. The minibus was temporarily disabled and so was Alec. His wife, who was the other adult with the small group, didn't drive.

I'd gone by train to Dover, collected a hire minibus there, and taken the group home. Now all I had to do was drive to Dover, return the minibus, cross to Calais, collect Alec's repaired minibus, load it on the ferry and drive it home. Simple. If only it had been.

But nurses' uniforms got in the way. I'd just left the M2, turned on to the A2 and there they were. Four nurses in blue uniforms hitching a lift. I thought that four of them wouldn't fit in an ordinary car but I had an empty minibus. On the A2 the only place they could be going was Dover. So was I. Without thinking I pulled over. My groin was ruling my head.

They came to the side of the minibus. I got out and went round to the side loading door.

"Going to Dover?" one said. She was tall, blonde, about 35 and her uniform enhanced her chest measurements.

"Yes. Hop in" I replied, sliding the door open. I didn't really notice the odd things about the group. Each was carrying a large backpack and they all wore bright red headscarves. It was a windy day so I thought the headscarves might be an optional part of their uniform. The last odd item was a folding wheelchair. No matter - it fitted in easily. I climbed back in the driver's seat and set off for Dover. We'd be there in half an hour.

"So why are you going to Dover?" I asked.

The blonde who'd spoken before answered:

"It's part of a charity raising event for our hospital. We're all student nurses and we've been sponsored to get as far as we can in a day. We've come from Nottingham. I'm Janet by the way."

"I'm Paul."

"Hello Paul."

I didn't register that they were all rather mature to be student nurses and that her accent was London, not Nottingham. I was too busy glancing in the rear view mirror to look at four nurses' uniforms. Despite myself I was getting an erection.

Janet leaned over the seat to talk to me. We discussed the weather, how far it was to Dover - those sort of innocuous things. I even told them about Alec and the minibus being repaired in Calais. The minibus was about halfway to Dover when there was a cry of distress from the back. I looked in the mirror and Janet turned round.

"What's up?" I asked.

A voice came from the back. "It's Sonia. She's dropped a contact lens."

Janet turned back to me. "Could you pull into the next lay-by please. We don't want to tread on her lens."

"OK. There's one in about half a mile."

I pulled into the lay-by. It was one I usually avoided because it looped off and was shielded from the A2 by trees. It was a favourite dumping ground for joy-riders. I wasn't too concerned because it was daylight and I had four nurses with me. I trusted nurses. I stopped the minibus and turned the engine off. I turned round to see four blue skirted bottoms waggling in between the minibus's seats. My erection became painful.

Janet's face came up close to me.

"Paul? Could you help please. It might have rolled close to the door. If you could open it carefully ..."

"Of course." I said.

I got out, went round to the side door and opened it slowly. Janet was watching the inside of the door as it opened.

"It's not there, Paul. Can you see under the seats?"

I looked in, getting a real eyeful of black nylon covered legs. I saw a glint of glass across the other side of the minibus.

"There it is!"

The girls tried to reach it but there wasn't room for them to bend down from a sitting position.

"We can't reach it," said Janet "Can you, Paul?" She climbed out beside me loosening her headscarf.

I reached across lying flat on my face. The nurses lifted their legs out of the way. With the lens in sight I actually ignored the flashes of panties above me. I reached out ...

They fell on me! Knees crashed into the small of my back flattening me to the carpet. Janet grabbed my ankles and lashed them together with her scarf. My hands were pulled behind me and tied tightly. Janet pulled me backwards. As my knees hit the tarmac my chest hit the step emptying my lungs. My head was held and a wadded scarf pushed hard into my mouth. Another scarf dragged it deep inside and was knotted tight behind my head. I grunted into the gag but little sound came out.

"OK girls! We've got him. Now let's get things looking as we planned." Janet ordered. "Sonia - You change the numberplates. I'll get the disguise out. Lott - Get up front."

I watched impotently as they moved purposefully. Janet and the fourth nurse so far unnamed hauled me up on to a seat. The fourth nurse held me in a bear hug while Janet tied my ankle bonds to the seat frame. She produced a handful of black stockings and tights. One pair of tights was wound round my waist and knotted. My wrists were untied and pulled in front of me before being retied to the tights knotted round my waist. A stocking looped through my elbows pulled them back and my hands hard into my stomach. Sonia climbed back into the minibus.

"So far so good," approved Janet "What's next?"

"The corset." Sonia produced a long black corset from her backpack.

"Oh yes. Hold still Paul!"

I had no intention of holding still but tied as I was I couldn't resist as the three women wrapped the corset around me, zipped and hooked it up. It was heavily boned and forced me to sit very straight. It pulled my arms even harder against me and was so tight that I had to pant for breath through my nose. I was panicking that I wouldn't be able to breathe. Janet noticed my distress.

"Calm down Paul. Breathe slowly and deeply. That's it! We're not going to harm you. We just want to borrow this minibus for a while, don't we girls?"

The girls agreed with her. I relaxed slightly but I was still worried. Why did they want a minibus? Why not hire one instead of kidnapping me and stealing one? They had obviously planned their actions. What would they do with me?

Sonia brought another item from her pack. It looked like a long straight black dress.

"Stand up, Paul!" Janet ordered. I didn't. I sat still.

Janet produced a workman's knife from the pocket of her dress. She slid the blade out and held it in front of my eyes.

"If you don't do as you are told you will get cut. We don't mind bandaging you up. We're all trained nurses."

I stood up with difficulty. Sonia pulled the dress down over me. It fell beyond my feet. She zipped it up at the back and hooked up the collar. I was covered right up to my chin. She tied another pair of tights round my waist and fed the legs through the seat cushions. Finally she threw another voluminous black garment over my head. Janet helped her arrange it carefully. It was a burqah. I had a small viewing panel in front of my eyes. In the driver's mirror I could see that I was totally concealed.

"Sit down, Paul." said Janet. I sat and the tights' legs were tied through the seat's cushion to the frame. I could lean forward, or from side to side but that was it. Even that was denied me. Janet fastened the safety belt across me and pulled it tight. She sat beside me with her knife pressed against my side. She had retracted the blade but that was small comfort.

"Now, Paul. You keep absolutely still and pretend to be a veiled woman while we go where we want to go. OK?"

I nodded and realised that even that movement was difficult because of the high collar of the dress.

"Right, Lott. We're fixed back here."

Lott started the engine and drove off. We rejoined the A2 and continued towards Dover. Soon we turned off. I was trying to follow where we were going until Janet lifted the burqah and blindfolded me with another scarf. I still tried to work out where they were going by following the turns but they drove for at least half an hour. If they had driven directly to where they were going and it was near Dover it shouldn't have taken that long so they'd been driving around to confuse me.

The minibus stopped. I heard a gate being opened and shut behind us. We were on an unmade road for at least a mile. We stopped again and the engine was switched off.

"Get the chair." I heard Janet say. I was released from the ties holding me to the seat. My feet were lifted on to the seat. I was slid out of the minibus. Strong hands carried me and put me down in the wheelchair. My legs and waist were tied to it. It was pushed across gravel then pulled backwards up two steps. I heard it trundling across bare floorboards. It sounded like an empty house. We turned into a room and stopped.

"Put him on the bed" said Janet. "Fix him to it like the other."

I didn't like the sound of that. Who was the other?

I was untied from the chair, pushed into a standing position and the burqah was lifted off. The dress was unhooked, unzipped and pulled up over my head. I was shuffled across the room and sat on the edge of a bed. I was pushed back on to it, my legs roughly pulled up and I felt fingers and hands on my trousers. I was quickly stripped of trousers and underpants which were pulled down to my tied ankles. I felt nylon slide around my knees and wrench tight. My ankles were untied. I tried to kick but too many hands held my legs as my socks, shoes, trousers and pants were pulled off. A soft cuff clamped round each ankle and I heard two metallic clicks. A rattle followed by another click. I tried to move my feet. I could separate them a little.

The corset was removed. That was bliss. That corset had been the worst part of being restrained. It had cut into my arms and hands and it had been completely unforgiving. Every time I drew breath it had forced my lungs shut again. I could now breathe freer even though I was still tightly gagged.

My elbows were untied, and my hands. I tried to struggle as soft cuffs encircled my wrists but it seemed as if there were four hands to each of mine. My arms were pulled above my head. Two more clicks as they were secured. Finally the tights around my knees and waist were undone.

My shirt was unbuttoned. It and my vest were pulled up and one arm at a time was released from the cuff to let my clothes be pulled off. I was now completely naked except for my gag and blindfold. Despite myself the frequent handling by female hands and the contact with nurses' uniform had made me fully erect.

"Look at that!" said someone. "I'd like to use that. Shame we're going to be too busy."

A hand stroked across my erection softly.

"It won't go to waste. The watcher can have it. Come on. Let's get moving."

I heard footsteps leaving the room yet I sensed that someone was still there. I tested my bonds but they were firm. A hand stroked my chest. I flinched.

"Don't worry, Paul. I'm here to look after you."

It was a voice I hadn't heard before. A lilting Welsh accent that seemed concerned about me. Despite myself I started to cry into my blindfold. The sobs shook my body but no sound came through the efficient gag.

"Don't cry, Paul." Her hands stroked my shoulders. They were gentle and calming. "We've got what we want. It's only a question of time before we're done and you can go."

I believed her. Why? I don't know. Maybe it was the Welsh accent that reminded me of a girl in my distant past that had been really kind.

"Now, Paul, there's one thing I can do for you straight away."

I felt her climb on to the bed beside me. Her dress brushed against my skin. A leg slid over my body and she straddled me.

"Are you ready, Paul?"

Her hand grasped my erection and squeezed it gently before stroking it. I gasped into my gag. She slid me into her pussy and her hands pressed my shoulders. She rode me firmly but gently. As I got closer and closer I could barely breathe. I was suffocating with the gag filling my mouth. I panted through my nose but I wasn't getting enough air. I could feel my face reddening from lack of air. I had to breathe but her gently insistent pussy was driving me faster and faster. She stopped. Just like that. She stopped.

"You can't breathe, can you Paul? If I carry on I'd kill you, wouldn't I?"

I nodded weakly.

"We can't have that. I don't want to kill you. I want to enjoy you."

She leant forward pressing her uniform covered breasts against my naked chest. Her hands sought the knot holding my gag in place. Her fingers fumbled behind my head to undo the knot. The scarf came off. She eased the wet wadded scarf out of my mouth. I gasped for air and panted.

"Now, Paul. I've been good to you. Don't yell for help. There isn't any. We're a long way from anywhere so no one can hear you except the others. That would get me into trouble with them and you would be gagged again. You don't want to get me into trouble, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Good! And you won't make a noise, will you?"

I shook my head again.

"So - we can continue where we left off."

Her pussy contracted around me. Her hands wandered over my chest as she rode me harder and harder. In spite of my promise I started to groan as I came nearer to coming. Her hand covered my mouth at the final moment as I shot everything I had inside her warm pulsating grip.

"I'll forgive you this time, Paul but be quieter next time, please."

"I'll try," I whispered "but you are so good."

"I'm glad you liked my efforts, Paul. Now we have dealt with the immediate need is there anything else you'd like?"

"I'd like to go to the toilet, please?"

"Front or back?" came the matter-of-fact response.

"Front."

"That's easy. You stay there and keep quiet. I'll be back in a moment."

She lifted herself off me and I heard her heels click across the floor, a door open and close followed by the same sounds in reverse as she returned.

"OK Paul. I have a male bottle here. Just let it go."

I let go. She left again. On her return she sat beside me on the bed.

"Since you have behaved and not made a noise, I had a word with the others. They have decided that I can take your blindfold off. You've seen us anyway and you will have no idea where you are - so ..." She untied the blindfold and pulled it off.

My eyes blinked at the sudden light. They focused on her.

"Well, Paul? What do you think of me?"

I looked at her. She had black hair cut just above her shoulders and curling inwards. Her face was heart-shaped, not pretty but attractive. She had acceptable breasts and a slim waist over very nice legs. Her fingers were long and slim and free of rings. I'd put her slightly over 30 but not far. She was not the sort of woman that you'd push out of bed!

"I like what I see. You are a very attractive and talented woman."

"Thank you for "attractive" but you've only experienced one talent. You might change your mind."

"I don't think so. What's your name? I have names for the others but not for you."

"You can call me Bronwen. It's not my name."

"OK Bronwen. What happens now?"

"That depends. Janet will decide."

As if on cue, Janet came in.

"What are you calling yourself?" This was to Bronwen.

"Bronwen."

"It'll do. Now, Paul. We have borrowed your mobile phone and your credit card. Apparently you have been told that Alec's minibus won't be ready for a few more days. You've extended the hire of the minibus, left messages from the minibus hire company to tell Alec and your employers saying that you're in France for a few days. Everyone is happy with that explanation. So - no one will be looking for you or for the minibus. You'll have to be our guest for a few days."

"A few days! You can't keep me tied up for a few days!"

"We can. We'll leave - er - Bronwen to look after you. When we have finished what we need to do we'll set you free. I don't think anyone will believe that you were abducted by some nurses and kept tied up. It's too far fetched. You won't have any marks or bruises or any evidence to prove your story. Even if you try to describe us, we're just four women. You can't describe how we're dressed because we're all wearing nurses' uniform. How would anyone find five women somewhere in England?"

I saw her point. Although all four were reasonably attractive women none had any distinguishing features. No scars, tattoos, birthmarks - whatever might be under their black tights and blue dresses I hadn't seen anything.

"If you co-operate with Bronwen and don't give her or us any trouble you'll be free with the loss of a few days out of your life and the cost of a few days minibus hire. If not - well Bronwen cried about what we did to the other one."

"What other one?" I asked.

"The one that made it necessary for us to have a minibus. If he'd been as sensible as you we wouldn't have hurt him. But he wasn't sensible and we had to get nasty. Bronwen didn't like that, did you Bronwen?"

"No. I didn't. You were too rough." said Bronwen

"We weren't. We could have been harder on him. Now, Paul will you agree to stay here with Bronwen and do what she tells you?"

"Or what?" I asked.

"If you don't agree, you'll have to come with us, gagged, blindfolded, trussed in that corset and hidden in the burqah. You'd find it very painful because we couldn't release you for three or four days. We might have to prevent you hearing anything as well. Earphones glued in your ears playing continuous music would do. We haven't got a great choice. There's only the tapes left in the minibus. I think there's Hammond Organ hits and Hawaiian Guitar."

"I agree to stay with Bronwen. I couldn't stand three days of that sort of music."

"A wise choice." said Janet. "OK. We'll be leaving in a few minutes. Don't try to persuade Bronwen to set you free. She can't. I've got the keys. You'll have to please Bronwen to get fed and looked after. If you don't she could starve you until we get back. You know what to do, Bronwen. You can amuse yourself and him how you like but don't let him get free and don't give him any marks that show. Apart from that - have fun!"

Janet left. Bronwen kissed me on the cheek.

"Stay there, Paul. I'll get us something to eat." Bronwen left the room.

I looked carefully around me. I was in a large room. From its dimensions and details it looked Victorian but if there had been an old fireplace it had been ripped out leaving the builder's opening. The walls were painted cream discoloured with age. There was a large sash window obscured by white distemper. A bare light bulb hung from a fabric-covered flex but from the paraffin lamp on a rickety chest of drawers it looked as if the power was off. The bed I was attached to was a very solid double with iron railings at head and foot. My ankle cuffs - lined with a soft material - were joined by a short chain to a swivel link. That link was attached to another short chain which was padlocked to the central rail at the foot of the bed. That rail was at least 75mm thick and solid. I pulled my feet hard and there was no give in that rail at all. My arms were spread out and the soft lined handcuffs were clamped round the extreme rails of the bedhead. Again they were 75mm thick. They didn't move either. I had to face it. I was chained to this bed until Janet got back. The only good point was that it was a comfortable bed. The mattress was firm and it had a fitted white satin sheet which felt sensuous against my bare skin. The pillows were also covered in white satin. The only other item of furniture was a solid old armchair with short wooden legs. A duvet in a blue satin cover was draped over it. The floor was bare tongued and grooved boards.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers