Minibus

Story Info
With an empty minibus, there's room for hitchhikers.
4.2k words
4.45
60.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,494 Followers

I was heading north, intending to spend the long break up on the Gold Coast. You know, just relaxing with the sun, sea and sand. And the girls, of course. Let us not forget those little darlings. I had no doubt whatsoever that there would be a number of chased and unchaste young ladies on the beaches.

Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances my normal vehicle was off the road. Not letting that worry me I'd set about locating another set of wheels. The way I saw it I'd buy a cheap set of wheels and use them for the next six weeks, reselling the car when I got back. With a bit of effort I'd get my money back and might even make a profit on the deal. A lot better than renting a car for six weeks.

Looking around I finished picking up an old VW Microbus. It wasn't what you'd call flashy but it was in good nick and quite cheap. So there I was, trundling along the Pacific Coast road, facing a thousand mile journey.

With the microbus I was quite willing to pick up a hitch-hiker or two. It wasn't as though I was short of room and, if the hiker could drive, I could also take a break. Pulling out of Eden I came across two young ladies hitching a ride. Naturally I was going to stop and offer them a lift when I noticed, further up the road, two young ladies hitching a ride. Beyond them there was yet another pair.

I was curious. Who wouldn't have been? Normally you might see one or two people hitching, but six? In such close proximity to each other? I kept driving until I reached the furthest pair, then I pulled over.

"Morning, ladies," I said cheerfully as they came scampering over. "Need a lift?"

They did indeed need a lift, but they were also looking at all those empty seats in my little bus and casting glances back at the other girls.

"Care to explain what's going on?" I asked, indicating all three little groups of hikers.

"Um, we're all together," said one of the girls. "Our transport died, and I mean it's totally dead. We thought we'd have a better chance of being picked up if we split into pairs. Ah, do you think you could accommodate all of us?"

I gestured towards the empty bus.

"Not a problem," I informed her, "as long as you can all prove that you're over eighteen. I do not want to find myself being charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. If you're under eighteen, a note from your mother will suffice."

No notes from mothers were required and in short order the girls had boarded and we were trundling along. Several of the young ladies had licences and were quite willing to take a share of the driving duties. This gave us an almost unbroken run all the way to Coffs Harbour.

When we reached Coffs I pulled up at the motel where I was booked. It turned out the girls also had reservations in Coffs. Not for the same motel but within easy walking distance. I headed for my room and they waltzed off to their motel.

Before they left I told them that I was continuing on to the Gold Coast first thing in the morning. Seeing that was also their destination I had no objection to giving them another lift, as long as they were back at the 'bus when I was ready to leave. We agreed on a time (be here by this time or miss out) and we parted.

Half an hour later I was spitting chips. When I'd gone out for dinner I went to pay be cash. I had the money alright, but I found that my wallet was a little lighter than it should have been. About a hundred bucks lighter. One or more of my happy little friends had sticky fingers.

I'm a bit of a gadget nut. I like computers and cameras and smart phones and all the things you can do with them. For instance, I had installed a dash-cam in the 'bus, just as a silent witness in case of accident. Lots of people have them. A slightly different version of the dash-cam was also installed next to the roof light. This focused on the dash and front seats. With that I could prove how fast I was travelling if there was an accident (or potential speeding fine) and also who was driving. I sucked the day's records off the camera and into my smartphone and started reviewing.

It's a habit of mine when doing long distance driving to dump the things in my pockets into the glove box. I find that it helps me relax and reduces the pressure points on me while I'm sitting for long periods. Normally I reload my pockets when I leave the vehicle. I'd been distracted and forgotten to do so at lunch time when we all took a break.

Running quickly through the day's video until I came to the lunch break I started watching closer. I was quite irritated to observe Emma, the first girl I'd spoken to, get in the car and rifle through the glove box. I didn't mind her checking my licence to see if the name I gave matched (it did) but I did object to her also opening my wallet and extracting a couple of notes. Assuming they turned up in the morning I was going to have a few words with that girl.

They did turn up, all of them happy and cheerful and dressed for what promised to be a very hot day. I didn't say a word at that point, just indicating they should pile in. A little while later we were on our way.

Just outside of Coffs Harbour is the Big Banana, a tourist trap. It's a banana plantation with rides and various amusements. Seeing it was early in the morning they were still closed and would be for several more hours. This meant I could pull into their carpark and pull over, confident that I'd be the only one there and that I wouldn't be disturbed.

I turned and addressed the girls.

"I have a little problem," I announced.

I pointed to the two dash-cams I had, explaining their purpose. Emma, I noticed, was starting to blush. The rest of the girls just seemed a little puzzled. Their puzzlement cleared up fast when I explained about the missing money and what the video had revealed. Emma was now bright red and the other girls were giving her furious looks.

"I suppose this means that you want us to get out and start hitch-hiking again," observed a pretty little redhead, name of Naomi, I think.

All the girls were looking a little disgruntled at the idea.

"By no means," I said. "Nor am I going to boot Emma out to hitch-hike by herself. Or I should say I won't if you agree to my terms. The choice will be yours."

Naomi had a very cynical look on her face. Oh, the shame of it, for one so young to be so suspicious.

"And just what are these terms?" she asked me sweetly.

"Quite simple, really. I'm assuming that the rest of you weren't in on the dirty deed so you should have no real objection to having Emma bend over that seat," nodding to indicate the middle seat, "pulling down her panties and taking it in turns to paddle her bare bottom. I thought that the punishment would be better coming from you."

"That's it?" asked Naomi. "We take turns spanking Emma and that's the end of the matter?"

"Well, I would like my hundred bucks back if she's still got it," I added, "but effectively that's it. The fact that Emma will be sitting for several hundred miles on a smarting bottom should help drive the lesson home. Oh, and I should add that Emma has to agree to the punishment. I'm not having you simply grab her and beat on her."

"Why do I have to agree?" asked Emma, sounding a little bitter.

"It shows a properly remorseful attitude," I said sanctimoniously. Also, left unsaid, was the fact that it would protect the other girls from complaints of assault.

I gave Emma a look and waved a hand graciously toward the nominated seat, chosen because it had the most room around it. She gave me a furious look, turned and bent over the seat, waiting.

"Why don't you start the ball rolling, Naomi," I said, nodding to the redhead.

Naomi gave a little shrug and came over to stand behind Emma. That's an advantage of a 'bus. Smaller people can actually stand up in them. Me, I still have to duck my head. Anyway, as I was saying, Naomi stood behind Emma and yanked down her shorts and her panties, revealing a pretty white tush.

Emma muttered something and turned her head to glare at me, the author of her problems. At the same time it dawned on her where I was sitting and what I could now see. Everything, where she was concerned.

"Do you have to sit there and watch?" she snapped at me.

I nodded, smiling.

"Ah, yes, I do believe I do. Nice tush by the way."

Our budding conversation was cut short at that point by Naomi delivering a good firm spank to Emma's bottom. This produced a squeal, but after that Emma worked hard at keeping her mouth shut while Naomi spanked her.

I let Naomi bounce her hand off Emma's bottom for a while, admiring the way she was putting some effort into it. Emma's bottom was starting to develop a nice little glow. Satisfied with the way things were going I tapped Naomi on the shoulder, indicating her time was up. She moved away with a satisfied smile while another of the young ladies took her place.

The second girl gave Emma a hesitant little slap.

"If you don't do a proper job," I observed, "I might feel that you sympathised with her and needed your own spanking."

At this the second girl lost her hesitation and started spanking Emma quite briskly. It's wonderful what the right incentive will do.

One after the other the young ladies delivered their punishment, all of them apparently quite keen to demonstrate that they didn't sympathise with Emma. Her bottom was a very nice red when the last girl finished.

Emma didn't try to get up when the last spanking finished. She just lay bent over the seat, bottom high, feeling very sorry for herself. I considered her.

"While Emma has a nice red bottom," I said, "it seems to me that some of you might have been a bit erratic with your spanking. Look how red she is here."

Reaching over I slowly drew my finger down along the flushed area which, coincidentally, following along her slit. Emma gave a squeak but didn't move.

"Will you look at this," I said, giving a gentle prod with my finger and finding it sinking deep in. "You've got her all worked up and excited. It was supposed to just be a spanking, not a case of stirring her up."

The girls didn't say anything but they were all watching as my fingers played along her mound. Well, Emma wasn't watching, but neither was she saying anything.

"It really wouldn't be fair to leave her like this," I pointed out, my hand gently massaging. "Any suggestions?"

I could have guessed that Naomi would have one.

"All you have to do is keep stirring her up until she's satisfied," she said.

"That's right," said another one of the lasses, "and you've got the equipment to stir her properly. Why don't you use it?"

There were general sounds of approval. Never let anyone tell you that women are the gentle sex. These girls were watching eagerly to see what would happen. I stroked Emma some more, feeling her squirm and press against my hand, but she still didn't say anything.

I unzipped, showing that I was ready for action. I leaned over Emma, brushing my cock against her pussy, rubbing it slowly along her lips. She was pressing against me and I could hear her breathing had deepened.

Straightening up a little, I guided my cock into position so that I was pressing against her. Slowly but surely I pressed, feeling her lips yielding under me. Then she was pressing back against me, my cock moving in faster and deeper.

I drove in hard, taking her fiercely, and Emma pushed back, lifting her bottom up and pushing, encouraging me to take her all the way. I could hear the rest of them muttering and giggling, making a few pointed comments. I ignored them, concentrating on the things that mattered. In this case, taking care of Emma's little problem.

I considered it unfortunate that Emma still had her top on but, in the circumstances, I didn't think it appropriate to take it off. Instead, I took hold of her hips, helping to pull her towards me as I thrust, giving extra impetus to my drive.

Emma kept gasping and asking for more as I took her. While I was hitting her hard I was also taking my time between each stroke, helping to prolong the experience. And I was enjoying it, feeling her body cling to me as I drove in, our flesh rubbing against each other, the friction igniting sparks that were soon burning fiercely.

I could feel Emma going not so quietly frantic beneath me, pressing firmly against my thrusting cock and demanding I get a move on. She had a need and an itch and I was supposed to be attending to them.

Attend to them I did, gradually increasing the tempo of our interaction until I was really ravishing her. Emma didn't seem to mind, being intent on ravishing me back again, bucking hard under me as she sought her own pleasure.

If it was a contest, I won, as the first comer is always the winner. Not that Emma was a sore loser. She crossed the line right after I did, and seemed quite happy to do so. She certainly screamed her triumph loudly enough.

At that point I tossed my keys to Naomi and suggest that she start driving. I wasn't quite in the best condition to do it.

Approaching Surfers I told my passengers that I was actually staying in Broadbeach, but was willing to run them into Surfers itself it they wanted. They said that there would be no need, they were in a motel on Broadbeach as well. Could I drop them off outside The Oasis hotel/shopping complex? Their motel was only a short walk from there.

I could, and did, then headed off towards my own place.

It was only after I was driving away that it occurred to me that I hadn't collected my hundred from Emma. You can guess my chances of seeing that in the future.

The next day was typical Queensland weather. Hot and sunny. While I intended to visit the various theme parks around the place I decided that my first day I'd get reacquainted with the beach at Broadbeach.

The beach there was made up of three parts. There was a nice strip of parkland which had barbecue facilities, shelters, and children's play areas, a very nice strip of golden sand along the water's edge and, between these two strips, a dividing strip of scrubland, covered in bushes up to six feet in height. Between the park and the scrubland was a very nice track with, at random intervals, paths cutting through the scrub and down to the sand and the sea.

On the ocean side of the scrub there were little paths that meandered in and out of the brush, some skirting the edges and others wandering in quite deeply before emerging back on the sand. I get a mild kick out of strolling along these little paths because they're the favourite spots of the nervous Nelly's.

The nervous Nelly's are those women who want to do a spot of topless sunbathing, but not in public, thank you very much. These are the girls who'll go back home and let their friends know they were doing a spot of topless sunbathing, never mentioning the fact that they hid away while doing it.

Strolling along these back paths you'll come across them. It would be crass to actually turn and ogle the lovelies on display so you keep your eyes to the front, but you can still see some nice surprises. Coming around a bend in the trail I spotted this lovely little redhead, sitting up and smoothing on some sunscreen. I was about to meander on down the path without acknowledging that I'd so much as seen her when it dawned on me that it was Naomi.

Apart from a rather intimate moment with Emma, Naomi was the girl I'd come to know best on the trip up. We'd had a few talks and she'd been first in line to take over the driving when I wanted a break. As far as I was concerned, knowing the nervous Nelly changed the rules. I openly admired her attributes as I approached her, settling on the grass next to her.

"How nice to see you again," I murmured, reaching out and taking the sun-cream off her. "Turn around and I'll do your back."

"It's not nice. Give that back and go away," she responded.

I ignored her comment, squirting some cream onto my hands and staring to smooth it over her back. She muttered something under her breath but leaned forward, letting me smooth on the cream. I took my time. She had nice skin and it felt good under my hands. Finally satisfied I pulled back slightly, indicating she should lie back.

"I can do my front quite easily," she pointed out, staying hunched forward, her arms around her knees.

"I know," I agreed, "but then I'd miss out on the pleasure of doing it. Now lie back."

I pressed gently on her shoulders and she finally laid back, arms crossed over her breasts.

I took a wrist and lifted one arm, rubbing cream along it before she could protest. I followed this up with her other arm, although she quickly covered her breasts with the arm I'd just released. Finishing doing her arms I took Naomi's wrists and eased her arms to her side.

"Leave them there," I murmured softly. "I like looking at you. A figure like yours deserves honest appreciation."

She protested, but didn't move to cover herself again. I squeezed some cream onto her tummy and started spreading it around. Moving up her tummy it wasn't long before I was rubbing cream into the curve of her breasts. Her hands came up to cover then again, stopping when I gave a little growl of disapproval.

From her blush as I massaged the cream onto her breasts you'd think she already had a sunburnt face. I was properly attentive to the job I was doing on her breasts. They were very pale and it would be wrong to let those lovelies get burnt. From the comments Naomi made it would appear that she thought I was being a little over attentive.

Reluctantly leaving her breasts to look after themselves I moved back down her body, rubbing cream into her lower tummy and down her legs. Finishing that, it occurred to me that she might roll down the waistband of her bikini bottom, exposing that little bit of extra skin to the merciless rays of the sun. It was only proper that I take precautions for her.

A little cream on my fingers and I was dipping them under the waist of Naomi's bikini bottom, rubbing the soft skin. It wasn't that I was trying to massage her mound, mind you. I was just rubbing some cream along the lower part of her belly and possibly onto her mons.

I maintained afterwards that it was because I was concentrating on what I was doing that I misheard what Naomi said to me. I'd just started rubbing the cream onto her mons when she gave a gasp.

"Enough. Get your hands off me," she said, her voice sounding rather strained.

All I really heard was the strain in her voice and the word "off". I naturally assumed that she was referring to her bikini bottom, telling me to remove them so that I could use the cream properly. Or something like that. I hooked onto the waist of the bikini and wasted no time in lowering them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Naomi said with a yelp.

She tried to sit up so that she could grab them but I'd unfortunately started rubbing cream in again, effectively stopping her.

"You said to take them off," I pointed out, all innocence and well-meaning behaviour.

"I did no such thing. I said for you to take your hands off. Will you please stop touching me there?"

With the bikini gone it had seemed only reasonable that I should continue what I'd been doing. After all, it was a hot day.

"I'm just protecting you from the sun," I pointed out, continuing to rub.

Now really, my heart was in the right place. I thought it was positively ill-mannered to point out that I hadn't been using any cream for a while.

"Enough," Naomi protested again. "What do you hope to gain by this anyway?"

I must have a very expressive face as she promptly answered her own question.

"Oh, my god. You don't seriously think I'm going to let you. . ."

Her voice died away, and I eased her legs apart in answer to her unfinished question.

"You're crazy," she snapped. "You can't do that sort of thing here. Someone may come past at any moment."

Ashson
Ashson
8,494 Followers
12