Minibus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers

"Unlikely," I murmured. "If they do they'll probably be polite and pretend not to notice. However, we should make it a case of fast in, fast out."

I was now kneeling between her thighs, lowering my shorts while I talked. Naomi's eyes were open wide, looking at me. To my amusement she propped herself up on her elbows to get a better view of what was about to happen.

I leaned forward, my erection quickly coming into contact with her slit, stroking it lightly for a moment before pushing forward again, easing my way into her.

"You can't," came the protest. "Really, you can't. Someone may come. Oh, god, you're really doing it. I don't believe this is happening."

If it was a dream, it felt very real to me. She was tight and wet and clinging, and I could feel her pushing up to meet me as I drove into her. Like she said, someone might come past, so I was following my own advice of fast in. I was fully inside her with that single thrust, feeling her stretch to accommodate me and close tightly around me.

That done I pulled back and started driving in, wasting no time in setting up a hard and fast rhythm, delighted to find that, after a startled gasp, Naomi had no trouble matching it.

My hands closed upon her breasts, treasuring them, while our loins moved together with joyful abandon.

The trouble with hard and fast is the fast bit. I have no problem going in hard but I usually try to draw things out. This time I just went for it, pumping Naomi hard, feeling her respond in like style. Oddly enough, for all that we went at it hammer and tongs for a quick finish, Naomi actually reached a climax before I did.

I was driving in hard when I heard her gasp, her eyes opened wide and then she just seemed to come apart under me, gasping and shuddering and clamping down on my poor weapon just as hard as she could. Fortunately, I was near as be damned to exploding anyway, and when she squeezed she effectively pulled my trigger. I just groaned and let fly, feeling her doing her best to drain me.

Naomi was looking vaguely shocked afterwards, but wasn't so shocked that she forgot about her bikini. She had it back on real fast, once she started to get her wits about her. Rather fortunate that she did so as a couple of people came strolling along the path moments later. I got a killing look from Naomi at that. I could just see her imagining what would have happened if they'd passed by a minute earlier. I just smiled and winked at her.

"Don't fret the things that didn't happen," I told her. "Just relax and say thank you for the things that did. I'm going to Dream World tomorrow. If you or any of the others want a lift there I'll pick you up outside the Oasis at nine."

She made no promises but said she'd pass the offer on. I hoped that some of girls might take advantage of the offer. It's always more fun visiting these places with someone you know.

All things considered, this was shaping up to be an interesting holiday.

Ashson
Ashson
8,555 Followers
12