Minibus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bronwen came back in carrying a tray. She balanced it on the chest of drawers. She left the room and returned with a triangular pillow like those used for bedridden old ladies. She slid it behind me and between us we managed to sit me up on it. It wasn't a very comfortable position because the chain at the foot of the bed was pulled tight and my arms were stretched out behind me.

"Right, Paul. We'll have a few ground rules. I'm going to feed you. If your mouth is full, shake your head slightly. If you are ready for more, just open your mouth. If the food is too hot or something else is wrong shut your eyes tight. I'll stop feeding you. OK?"

"Yes. That seems OK, Bronwen."

"First, some chicken soup. I've tried some so it shouldn't be too hot."

It wasn't. It was very good. Not like packet soup. As she fed me Bronwen held my head against her breast. Her weight on my arm was painful but her breast was the right combination of soft and firm. When I'd finished the soup Bronwen wiped my mouth with some kitchen roll.

"Now it's a mild chilli-con-carne."

Again it was good. If I was going to be fed to this standard even if it was sloppy food I might enjoy the meals at least.

"Finally some sherry trifle."

Wow! I thought. That trifle was better than many I'd eaten in so called "good" restaurants.

"Did you enjoy that?" Bronwen asked.

"It was delicious. If you are the cook I need to think about proposing to you."

She laughed. "I know I'm a good cook. You don't know anything else about me." Her face changed "You don't want to know too much about me. If you learn too much we can't let you free. We can talk about anything you like except anything that will give you a clue about my real identity or that of any of the others. That would be really dangerous for you and for us. I'm serious. Don't try to find out."

"OK - Bronwen." I emphasised the "Bronwen" to show that I knew it wasn't her real name but was the name I'd stick to.

"Good boy!" She stroked my cheek. "Now what would you like to drink? There's not a great choice. I can't give you a hot drink such as tea or coffee because it's too dangerous. You can have cola, orange juice, tap water, mineral water or beer. We even have some wine for the evenings."

"Tap water, please."

"OK." Bronwen left. I heard a clanking that told me that the "tap water" was being pumped from a well. I filed that piece of information away with the others. No power. Empty Victorian house at end of long unmade road entered via a gate. Two steps to entrance. Boarded floor. Water from a well.

Bronwen fed me the water. More information. It was hard water, not soft. That didn't help much. Most of East Kent had hard water.

"I've got things to do now, Paul. I won't be far away so I'll come if you call me." She removed the triangular pillow and lowered my shoulders to the bed. She fetched the duvet and covered me with it.

"Thank you for the meal, Bronwen." I said.

"See you soon. Don't go away." She left. With nothing to look at I thought hard about what had happened to me. If only I hadn't liked nurses' uniforms! Still berating myself I drifted into a fitful doze.

When I came to again it was nearly dark. Bronwen was lighting the paraffin lamp.

"Awake are we?"

"Yes. I think so."

"You've slept for several hours. I popped in from time to time to see how you were but left you to sleep. Do you need the toilet again?"

As soon as she mentioned it I knew I did. She repeated the performance with the bottle as if she'd been doing it for years. I had the impression that "Bronwen" at least was a real nurse. I thought that the others were too. They hadn't said a word out of that character. If they were real nurses what were they doing kidnapping me to borrow a minibus?

"It's nearly time for bed. You've got the only bed in the house so I'm sharing with you."

Bronwen crossed the room to the paraffin lamp and blew it out. The room was almost totally dark. She kicked her shoes off and climbed on to the bed beside me still fully clothed. She settled her head against my shoulder and said "Good Night". She was asleep in minutes.

I was frustrated. There I was, manacled to the bed with an attractive nurse sleeping on my shoulder and I couldn't do a thing about it. I lay there fuming until she rolled over flinging her arm across me. She stirred in her sleep and pulled herself further up the bed. The duvet slid to the floor. Now her arm was across my face and mouth. I moved my head and my nose landed in her armpit! It smelt - well it wasn't bad. The cotton dress held a slight tang of deodorant and fresh female sweat. The curve of her breast was pressed against my cheek. I began to enjoy it. I was the helpless prisoner of a sleeping woman who was snuggling my face in her armpit. It gave me - it gave me an erection.

I found out that I'd been set up. She heaved herself on to me and wrapped her arms about my head forcing it between her uniform clothed breasts. Bronwen hadn't been asleep at all!

She lifted herself up and I heard her undo some buttons. She flopped down again and my face was cradled between bra-clad breasts. I licked as much of them as I could reach. Her weight pressed down on me as she reached behind her back to unhook her bra. I had naked breasts to lick, nibble and suckle. After a few minutes of tender loving her nipples were fully erect. A hand went behind my head as a breast was pressed full into my mouth. It went in so far that I gagged on it. It retreated slightly then I felt her weight again. She'd pulled her bra behind my head and fastened it again! How she did it I don't know. Perhaps normally she had it on the tightest hooks and now it was on the loosest. However she'd done it - I was clamped to her breast and unable to move away. She settled down on me with a contented sigh. I gulped. If she stayed like that I'd have difficulty breathing. Her hands moved down my sides stroking them as they went. My erection was between her knees and her hands cradled it. That transferred more of her weight to my face. Now I was in trouble. Part of her soft breast was covering my nostrils. I couldn't breathe at all! I bit lightly on her breast as a signal.

"OK. OK. I'll let you out. Spoilsport!"

She unhooked her bra just as I was passing out from lack of air.

As I gasped she complained "Why can't men hold their breath?"

I couldn't answer. I was too busy replenishing my lungs. My breathing had eased off to a more normal rate when Bronwen's mouth covered mine. Her tongue slid in. We kissed.

She lifted herself up from me. I couldn't see but sensed her breasts swinging above me. Her hips moved as she pulled my cock deep inside her.

"Now Paul," she said "Just lie there and let me do the work."

She did. I'd never been milked before. She wanted what I had and she made sure she got it. Tied as I was I couldn't help but she didn't need help. The first time had been enjoyable once I could breathe. This time she put me through it. Before I finally came she'd taken me to the brink and back again half a dozen times at least. However she'd learnt her skills she was a mistress of them. When it was all over I was shattered yet she'd "done the work"!

She let herself drop forward on my chest draping her breasts across me. I was still held inside her as she went to sleep.

The light was just creeping through the windows when I woke up. Bronwen was riding me again! I could see her shape but no details.

As my eyes opened she pulled her uniform dress over her breasts.

"No peeking!"

In the half-light I couldn't have seen much. Yet it would have been nice to see her breasts instead of just feeling and tasting them.

Bronwen rode me as she had before. Despite her movements which brought me again and again to the edge something was nagging in my brain. Bronwen drove the thought away as she let me finally come. As I relaxed I sensed her fastening her bra and buttoning up her uniform dress. What was that thought?

I was still inside Bronwen feeling happy. Who wouldn't? I drifted back to sleep as the thought faded again.

When I next woke it was broad daylight. Bronwen was gone. I was alone under the duvet which was firmly tucked in to the sides of the bed. I could hear the pump clanking in the distance.

I half dozed until Bronwen returned bearing breakfast of scrambled eggs, tomatoes, toast and tea. She fed me. We talked about me. I tried to learn something about her but she warned me that it would be too dangerous for me if she answered my questions.

I wanted the toilet but the bottle wouldn't do. Bronwen arranged it as efficiently as if I was in a hospital bed. Afterwards she gave me a blanket bath. That was painful. She slapped my cock with the wet flannel every time it started to rise.

"You can do that only when I want it!" she said firmly. "Otherwise it gets slapped down. Clear?"

I nodded, wincing as the flannel hit me again.

"I'm going to leave you for a couple of hours. I will be within call if you want me. Don't call unless you have to or that ..." she pointed at my flaccid cock "... will be sorry. I can do worse things than hit it with a wet flannel!"

"Yes, Bronwen" I said. She left me.

As soon as she'd gone the nagging thought returned. It was over an hour before I realised what it was. Bronwen had covered her breasts even when there was only a slight chance that I might see them. There must be something about them that would give me a clue to her identity. But what? It couldn't be a malformation otherwise my lips would have found it. I'd licked and sucked both breasts very thoroughly. It must be visible therefore it must either be a tattoo or a birthmark. A tattoo was much more likely.

I dozed until Bronwen returned with a cup of coffee. After she helped me drink it I risked a question.

"Bronwen. What happened to the other?"

She looked worried.

"I'm not going to tell you. I wasn't pleasant."

"So what will happen to me?"

"Janet told you. If everything works out, we'll let you go. You won't be able to identify us and no one is likely to believe you anyway. Stop worrying. I'm here to look after you while they're gone. As long as you behave you should be OK."

She leant forward and kissed my forehead. I tried to peek down her front but her uniform dress was buttoned up too high. She noticed and tapped my face.

"Naughty! You shouldn't try to peek!"

"But you are well worth peeking at. You can cook as well. You've got a good job with qualifications. You are a woman worth knowing."

I laid it on but it was all true. Whatever the others were, Bronwen was a nurse. If I'd met her socially I would have been attracted and interested.

"I don't want you "knowing" too much about me, Paul. That sort of knowledge could hurt you."

The rest of the day passed quietly. Bronwen cooked lunch and dinner. Both were great meals. As it grew dark she slid into bed beside me. Whatever she'd been doing during the day it had been an effort. She was tired out. She'd still managed to shower and change into a clean uniform. How? If the water came from a well by pump and there was no power - how had she showered? Another puzzle for me to solve. I drifted off to sleep held in her arms.

In the middle of the night Bronwen woke me up by stroking my face with her breasts. That sort of alarm call I could appreciate!

Then she asked me to lick her breasts. They were well worth the effort. I analysed what my tongue was telling me. There was nothing unusual that my tongue could feel except that her breasts were well shaped and firm. There was no sign that they'd had surgery so they were natural.

She rode me again. When she had finished teasing me by raising me just to the edge again and again she pressed her hands over my face blindfolding and handgagging me until I erupted into her. Afterwards I was so exhausted that I slept soundly with her body lying on me.

In the daylight Bronwen was still lying on me. I'd been inside her half the night! As my eyes opened Bronwen pressed her naked breasts tightly against me.

"Good morning, Paul" she said brightly. "I'm going to wake you up properly."

My cock was squeezed inside her. That woke me! Then I was slid out.

"I want you to lick my breasts again but no peeking!"

Without lifting her breasts from me she wriggled her hands over my face. One hand pressed part of her panties across my eyes. The other pulled them down over my head. I could still see her face through the silky material until her bra was wrapped over my eyes as well. Her hands tied the bra tightly in place.

"That's better." said Bronwen "Here comes a tit!"

Her breast tickled my lips. I stuck out my tongue to lick but she kept her breast just far enough away so that I could only use the tip of my tongue at full stretch. After a minute or two of teasing she gave me her breast to lick properly. As she became excited I was sucking not licking. She pushed her breast further and further into my mouth until I could take no more. Then she swapped breasts and I started licking again. It was not long before she stuffed my mouth full.

Then she moved down and I entered her. She lifted herself so far that she swung her legs up either side of my face. As she pumped up and down on me her stockinged feet stroked my face.

She became more frenzied as she climaxed. One foot dislodged the edge of my blindfold, partly uncovering one eye. I peeked!

Although she was leaning backwards I could see that there was a small tattoo in her cleavage. It was a bird whose wings spread on to the edge of each breast. I was finding it difficult to focus on the detail. Not only was she climaxing again and again but she was driving me to one as well. How could I look at a small tattoo when those breasts were bouncing above me? I gave up. I let myself go with her body until we had finished. I just managed to hook the blindfold back over my eye by rubbing against a foot as she swung her legs away from my face. She lay on me as we both panted for breath.

After a few minutes Bronwen said:

"I need my clothes back but you aren't seeing me naked. Hold still."

She moved her body up until I felt her legs settle either side of my face. She lowered her pussy over my blindfolded eyes then wriggled the bra and panties off my head. I saw a flash of black-haired bush as she lowered it back over my eyes. I felt her body weight shift as she clasped her bra. Her blue uniform dress slid down her body and its skirt covered my head. She held the skirt hard against my eyes as her pussy clamped over my mouth and nose. My tongue entered tasting her juices. I wanted to explore her but soon breathing was a real necessity. She was suffocating me again! I struggled as much as my bonds would let me. She moved her hands from her skirt and pressed her pussy's lips tighter over my nose.

Now I was in real trouble! I couldn't shake her off. I couldn't breathe. In desperation I tried to bite her. That worked.

"Ow!" she yelled. She pulled away just enough for me to snatch a breath before she clamped down again. I hadn't taken in enough air to last long so I had to nip her with my teeth again after a short time. She lifted off me.

"I wish I could find a man who could hold his breath at least until I've come." she complained.

She climbed off the bed. She took the panties that had been my blindfold and wiped them between her legs. She pulled on a clean pair of panties, followed by black tights.

"Here," she said, wrapping the damp panties over my face "you can smell what you are missing." She pulled yesterday's black tights down over my head and used the legs to gag and blindfold me.

"Now you can wait in darkness until breakfast is ready."

I heard her leave the room. I inhaled her natural perfume through the panties and tights. She was right. I was missing the feel of her pussy. If only she'd allow me to breathe!

The rest of the day was similar to the day before. I was fed, watered and my bodily needs met. Yet Bronwen seemed to be getting more and more distracted as the day went on. She was sweating as if she'd been working hard physically. When she brought supper she'd showered (how?) and changed into yet another clean uniform. That was obvious because the current uniform was much too large for her. It flapped around her except where her belt held it in and its hem reached the floor.

After supper took off her shoes, her tights and her uniform's belt. She produced a small flat case from her dress pocket.

"I'm sorry, Paul" she said "I didn't want to use this but I need to rest tonight. So you must too."

She opened the case and produced a hypodermic and a small bottle. She loaded the hypodermic and injected a small quantity of colourless liquid into my arm.

"Sleep well, Paul."

She blew out the hurricane lamp and climbed into bed beside me. I passed out shortly afterwards.

*****

When I woke up it was still dark. Bronwen was lying on top of me but she was shivering violently and her skin was damp and clammy where she pressed against me. She was moaning in delirium. I felt her skin with my hands. My hands! They weren't clamped to the bed head. They were free. I was holding Bronwen in my arms as she shivered. The duvet was on the floor beside the bed. I reached down, pulled it on to the bed and wrapped it round us. I rolled on to my side and gathered her in my arms. As I did I realised that my legs were still attached to the bed.

Bronwen was in a fever. What could I do? I was still confined to this bed. She needed something like aspirin. I felt in the pockets of her uniform dress. Apart from the case with the hypodermic there was only a small handkerchief. Perhaps she had the key to my leg cuffs somewhere else? I felt around her neck. No chain. Her wrists? No bracelet. In her bra? Nothing but cold clammy breasts. My hands moved down into her panties. Nothing. I despaired. She could move but was in no state to: I couldn't move but if I didn't do something we were both in trouble. I was very worried that she might die if the fever didn't break. I clasped her tightly hoping that my body warmth might help. Then I felt something hard between her shoulder blades. Gingerly my fingers explored. It felt like a key taped to her skin. It was! I removed it and groped in the dark to the cuffs securing my legs. It fitted. First I released one leg, then the other. I wrapped Bronwen tightly in the duvet and left the bed. I nearly fell as my legs took my weight for the first time in three days. I located the chest of drawers. My hands moved over its top until I found the matches. I lit the paraffin lamp. Now what? I was naked. The floor was rough underfoot.

I took the lamp and opened the door. Beyond was a hall. The front door seemed a very long way off. I turned the other way. Through a panelled door was an empty room with a window boarded over on the outside. On the other side of the room was an archway. As I walked through it the lamp shone on a built in dresser covered in dust and cobwebs. I looked at the floor. It was clean. So Bronwen or someone came this way. The room was narrow and led to another door. Through that door I came into the kitchen. I held my lamp up. There was a rusty old coal range, a deep stone sink with a hand pump over it, a battered table and nothing else. Bronwen didn't cook here. Over the sink there was a light dangling from a cable. It had a switch in the cable. I turned it on. The brightness hurt my eyes even though it was not a powerful bulb.

There was no power in the house - so how was there a light bulb that worked? I looked at the cable. It went out through a fanlight window over the sink. Beside the sink was a bolted door. I unbolted it and looked out. The hurricane lamp showed a tangle of brambles and stinging nettles. Some of them had been trodden down to make a way through. If I followed that way, naked as I was, I'd be scratched and stung. I needed some covering.