Minibus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the bedroom. Now I knew it wasn't a bedroom, just a downstairs room with a bed in it. Apart from the clothes that Bronwen was wearing there were the tights, shoes and belt she shed earlier and beside the bed the panties and tights she'd gagged and blindfolded me with yesterday morning. That was it. They'd have to do.

I pulled the panties on and a pair of tights. I put my right arm in the leg of the other pair of tights and pulled the tights over my head and down my torso as far as the panty section would go. I eased my feet into Bronwen's shoes. My heels stuck out far beyond the heels of the shoes. I tottered back to the kitchen and out through the door. Holding the lantern high with my left arm I wriggled my way though the brambles and nettles. After about 30 paces, although more like 90 tottering steps in Bronwen's shoes, I reached the side door of a caravan. Despite the tights I'd been stung and scratched. The key was in the door. I opened it and felt inside for a light switch. I turned the light on.

The caravan was small, fairly old, but spotless inside. Everything was in its place and clean. I searched for my clothes. They weren't there. In the wardrobe were Bronwen's uniform dresses on hangers. In the drawers were her panties, bras, tights - nothing else. I moved to the kitchen area. There was enough food to feed several people for a couple of weeks. No aspirin. I went to the seating area. In a drawer I found the first aid kit and some soluble aspirin. Before leaving I looked around for something better to protect me from the brambles. I couldn't wear one of Bronwen's uniforms - they'd be too small. Yet she was wearing one too big for her. Was there another that size? I looked in the wardrobe again. On the floor was a folded blue uniform dress. I lifted it out revealing a pair of black women's shoes. The dress WAS a larger size. Thankfully I pulled it on. It was far too big for me. The nurse who wore it was tall and very fat or else had been heavily pregnant. The shoes looked larger too. They pinched a bit but fitted much better than Bronwen's.

I took a jug and glass from the kitchen area and the aspirins. Wearing the larger dress like a cape flapping round me the return to the kitchen was scratch and sting free. I filled the jug from the pump and returned to Bronwen. She was still shivering uncontrollably. I dissolved two aspirins in a glass of water and propped her up. I moistened her lips. She seemed to recognise the need to drink. It took nearly half an hour to get the dissolved aspirin into her. I held her for another hour until the shivering gradually stopped. I laid her down and then thought hard.

I was free. I didn't know where I was. I could leave and try to get to a phone. What would I do with Bronwen? What would Bronwen do when she recovered? I had no clothes except the borrowed blue dress which I had already shed. It lay beside the tights and shoes I had dropped by the bed. To give me some options I fitted the leg cuffs to her. I put the aspirin, the jug, the glass and the key on the chest of drawers well beyond reach. I lay down beside her. She was still wrapped in the duvet as I cradled her in my arms. I think the injection was still having an effect because I dropped off to sleep almost instantly.

I woke up suddenly feeling a prick in my arm. I looked down to see Bronwen removing the hypodermic from my skin. I tried to move but my hands were tied with a pair of tights wrapped round my waist. My ankles were tied to each other and to the foot of the bed with another pair of tights. I was naked again. Bronwen leant over me.

"You shouldn't have left the hypodermic in my pocket, Paul." she whispered. "I'm too tired to sort you out now. We both need sleep to recover. Thank you for the aspirin."

I tried to speak but her hand covered my mouth for the few seconds until I dropped off to sleep again.

*****

When I came to everything seemed blue. My head was cradled between Bronwen's blue naked breasts exposed by her uniform opened to the waist. The small bird tattoo looked black. I turned my eyes upward. My view was cut off by the collar of the enormous blue uniform dress. We were both inside it. Bronwen was lying on me, her arms and legs clamped to me. I tried to speak but found I was gagged again. So that was why she wasn't wearing her bra. It was tied round my head holding her panties in my mouth. I shook my head, banging her breasts.

"So you're awake at last." said Bronwen. "I appreciate what you did for me last night but now we have a problem. You can identify me by my tattoo. Nice, isn't it? I can't get off this bed without your help. You can't without my consent. We could wait until my friends arrive. We might get very hungry and thirsty and soil the bed but I wouldn't be in trouble. You will be, though."

I tried to grunt through the gag.

"Wait!" she ordered. "I'll let you speak when I've finished. You have two choices. Either you and I stay here unfed until they arrive OR you let me go and I tie you to the bed again. If you choose to let me go I'll feed you well and I won't tell the others that you weren't tied to the bed the whole time. You can identify me, but not the others. I'll take the risk that you might get me arrested as an exchange for you looking after me last night. I'm going to ungag you now. Then you choose."

Her hands gently ungagged me and she pushed the bra and panties out through the collar. I turned my head to the side. One of her breasts rested on my cheek. They were still nice breasts even when blue.

"I want to make a deal." I said "I'll let you do what you want if I can see you again when this is over." I looked up at her.

She shook her head. "I can't take that risk, Paul. Not just for me, but for the others. Even if I wanted to, it is far too dangerous."

"Why? If I want to see you again, I wouldn't turn you in to the Police. I want to meet you as a friend."

"But that might expose all of us. Shut up for a while while I think."

She pushed her breast into my mouth. That was a great improvement on a gag. I sucked, nibbled and tongued as her nipple grew in my mouth.

She pulled her tit out and slid down. Her lips found mine and we kissed. Her black hair fell either side of my face.

She wriggled out of the dress. She pulled it down so that its closed collar was tight on the crown of my head. She belted it just below my bound hands and flipped its skirt up. She hitched her own dress up, wrapping her legs around my hips to pull my erection deep inside her. My face was muffled in blue cotton as she rode me. I held on and on as she climaxed several times. Her hands found my face through the dress. One hand pushed the dress tightly across my mouth as I exploded inside her. She subsided on to me still clamping me with her legs. She ran her other hand up and down my blue-bagged body.

"Paul."

I grunted under her hand. She lifted it.

"Sorry. Paul?"

"Yes."

"Do you really mean that you wouldn't take revenge for all we've done to you? That is if I saw you again?"

"Yes. I mean it. I want you, Bronwen, or whatever your name is. I want a fair chance to treat you as a girlfriend and possibly a potential wife - if you'd have me. If it didn't work out after meeting a couple of times in a normal situation then that would be it. I hope that it might lead to something more. I'd just like the chance to try."

Bronwen didn't answer me. Or rather she did, but not with words. Her tears started wetting the material on my chest.

"Bronwen?"

"Yes?" she sniffed.

"I'm being unfair. If I'm to have any chance at all, I'll have to go with the second option and let you go. If you decide to contact me afterwards then I will be delighted. If you don't I'll regret it all my life. I have to leave it to you. Is that OK?"

She hugged me. "Thank you, Paul. Can I have your word that you'll let me free as soon as I untie you?"

I spoke seriously. "Yes, Bronwen. I'll let you free. I don't think I'll ever be free from the memory of you but I'll unshackle you from this bed. I don't want to be free from you but I have to let you go."

Bronwen's hands wrestled that massive dress off me. The knotted tights holding my hands had jammed. She had to worry the knots with her teeth before they came loose. I untied my ankles. I stood up naked, stretching my muscles. I turned back to her and kissed her lightly on the lips. I took the key from the chest of drawers and unclamped her ankles. I helped her to stand. Reluctantly I climbed back on to the bed. She fixed the cuffs on my ankles.

"I'm leaving your hands untied," Bronwen said "I'll trust you that far but they will have to be tied before the others return. OK?"

"Yes, Bronwen, thank you. It was very uncomfortable with my hands behind my head for so long."

"Now I'll start on my part of the bargain. What would you like for breakfast, Paul?"

"An omelette?"

"Yes, I can do that. I'll do something special for lunch. Stay there - you haven't much choice about that, have you?"

"No, Bronwen, I'm your prisoner again."

For that I was kissed thoroughly.

"Thank you, Paul" she said when the kiss ended "I won't forget that you looked after me, and then surrendered to me. You are mine."

She left. I lay back wondering whether I'd made the right decision. I had put myself totally at the mercy of a woman and I didn't even know her real name. I didn't know what she and her friends were doing. Why did they want a minibus so badly? One thing I was sure about. I wanted "Bronwen" for myself.

The omelette was delicious. I could feed myself. Having my hands free was better, or was it? I had liked being cradled against Bronwen's breast while she fed me. As if she read my thoughts she removed my empty plate and wrapped herself around me. My head sank between her breasts. Her arms tightened around me. Her breasts deprived me of air again. This time I had guessed what was coming and I had taken a deep breath before she smothered me.

Her grip relaxed and I could breathe again.

"Thank you, Paul," she said.

"For what?"

"For holding your breath this time. You didn't protest or even squirm, you just let me do what I wanted to do."

"I liked it too, but I can only hold my breath if you warn me first. Your breasts are wonderful, clothed or not. So is the rest of you."

"Thank you, Paul," she looked down at me "Ready again?"

I nodded. Her breasts pressed hard against my mouth and nose. They were warm and soft even through her dress. She wore a delicate scent which mixed with her own feminine aroma. I was drowning in the sensations of touch and smell, drifting towards a blissful unconsciousness as my breath ran out.

She shook me. "Paul!" she hissed in my ear "You are supposed to breathe from time to time."

I smiled drowsily up at her.

"But it is such a nice way to go to sleep," I murmured.

"Sleep? You've just had breakfast. We have got most of today before the others come back. Don't go to sleep on me."

"You were the one putting me to sleep. If you don't want me to sleep then you shouldn't overwhelm and smother me so effectively. Once you start, I don't want you to stop."

I was still in a drowsy state. Bronwen brought me out of it by slapping my face.

"Ow!" I protested. "That hurt."

"We need to talk. We need to work out what to do when the others get back."

"OK" I said "Then don't smother me so well. When my face is buried deep in your breasts I can't think of anything except you."

"I'll get us some coffee," she said, dropping my head back on the bed with a thump. "You sound as if you need it."

After the coffee I was more rational. It helped that I was covered by the duvet and Bronwen was sitting in the chair, not on the bed.

"Right," she said in a no-nonsense tone. "When the others arrive you are going to be fully secured again."

"Yes" I agreed.

"IF," she emphasised "if they have done what they had to do, then you will be released. We will take you back to the lay-by on the A2, tie and blindfold you so that it will take you a few minutes to get free, then we will leave you and the minibus. You can go to do what you were going to do before we met you. If you keep quiet about what happened you will have some pleasant memories of me, some unpleasant memories as well, but you will be unhurt and the only damage will be a couple of hundred out of your bank account. OK?"

"Yes, Bronwen, but ..."

"Shut up! I'm telling you what will happen. When I have finished then you can talk."

I nodded.

"If they haven't done what they had to do ... I don't want to think about that but I have to ... then we have to make some other plans that might involve you for another day. Then I hope that will be it. If we have got away with it then I might, only might, get in touch with you in a few weeks."

"Please do, Bronwen."

"Shut up. This is hard. I can't betray my friends nor muck up what they are doing. Right. I've got your mobile number. I've got your address and home phone number. Is anyone else likely to answer either telephone?"

"No. I live alone."

"Good. This is what MIGHT happen. You will get a phone call which will NOT be from me. The caller will say "Please ring the head of the valleys on" and give a telephone number which they will repeat to make sure you have got it. When you call that number you will say "I understand that you stock Welsh Coal". Just those words and nothing more, no matter what they have said when they pick up the phone, even if they say they are London Zoo or Buckingham Palace. They will give you some more instructions. Have you got that?"

"Yes, Bronwen. I might get a call saying "Please ring the head of the valleys" on a number they will give me twice. When I ring that number, whatever it is, I must say "I understand that you stock Welsh Coal." They will then give me some instructions."

"Good. Remember that. Don't say a word about that to my friends."

Throughout this whole dialogue Bronwen's accent had been much more obviously Welsh than at any time before. She was obviously under considerable strain and she seemed to have reverted to her natural voice. I liked it. She had the true Welsh lilt. It made me dream of the Welsh hills and the sight of waterfalls glinting. I'd dream of Bronwen as well.

"That's that. I've done it." she said "Whether it will happen I don't know."

She buried her face in her hands and started sobbing quietly. If I could I would have comforted her. All I could do was talk.

"Bronwen. I love you. If you contact me I'll follow your instructions. If you don't I will have a big hole in the rest of my life."

She ran across the room and flung herself on me. Her tears flowed across my chest as I hugged her. We stayed like that for a long time as I stroked her hair and murmured my love in her ear. Gradually she relaxed and stopped crying. Her tear streaked face looked closely at me.

"You do love me, don't you, boyo?"

"Yes, Bronwen or whoever you are, I love you."

"Then hold your breath for me one last time."

She undid her bodice and revealed her breasts. She climbed up me, poised herself, and pulled my head deep in her cleavage. She held me as if she never wanted to let me go. I didn't want her to.

When she sat back on her heels I panted for breath as she covered herself.

"That will have to do. No more smothering for you. The only thing I can do for you now is make lunch. The others may be back any time from now on. I have to secure your wrists again."

She fixed my wrists to the bed, kissed me, and left me lying.

When she returned it was with the lunch. How she had done it in that tiny caravan I do not know.

She had to feed me because I couldn't feed myself. She started with a variety of vol-au-vents with a prawn based filling. A half bottle of pleasant French dry white wine accompanied them and the next course which was a mouthwatering Chicken Supreme on a bed of rice garnished with parsley. She had cut the chicken pieces really small so that she could feed me easily. The rice was fluffy and she had added something to it to give it a delicate flavour.

I was really enjoying myself. I was lying against her breast sharing wonderful food that she had cooked. She was feeding both of us from the same plate. From time to time she preceded the mouthful of food by a kiss.

The last course was a summer pudding with cream. We had finished the white wine with the Chicken Supreme but we ended with Irish Coffee.

Bronwen's culinary skills amazed me. I did not know how she could produce such food on the basic equipment in the caravan.

I was lying with a beatific smile on my face when we heard the minibus's engine. We started as if we were children caught doing something we shouldn't.

Bronwen cleared the crockery into the old kitchen then came running back.

"Sorry, Paul," she said as she stuffed my mouth with a pair of her panties and tied them in with her tights. She kissed my forehead before going to meet her friends. I lay back, closed my eyes and waited for what might happen. Whatever was to happen, I had no choice. I was firmly secured to the bed and gagged very effectively. I listened intently. I could hear them talking outside but I couldn't make out a word.

Then they all came into the room. I looked at Bronwen. She looked worried which worried me as well. Janet was still obviously the leader. I remembered the names of the other two Lott, and Sonia with difficulty. Apart from being attractive women, particularly attractive to me in their nurses' uniforms, they still hadn't made much impression on me. I was more concerned about what might happen to Bronwen if Janet found out how friendly she'd been.

"Paul," said Janet "we may need your help."

I just looked at her. I couldn't speak because Bronwen had gagged me properly. Janet turned to Bronwen.

"Ungag him" she said sharply. Bronwen did. I licked my lips and eased my jaw.

"Paul, Bronwen tells me that you have co-operated with her. If you can help us now you will be free much earlier. What do you say?"

"It depends," I said "so far I've been your victim. I do not want to be your accomplice in something unless I know more about what you are doing and why. I don't want to go to jail."

Janet stood still. Bronwen whispered in her ear. Janet nodded.

"OK, Paul. Bronwen will explain everything." The other two were startled. Janet spoke to them directly. "Everything. He has to know what we are doing if he is to be willing to help us."

There were reluctant nods.

"Bronwen trusts him. Do you trust her judgement?"

The nods were slightly more enthusiastic but still dubious.

"OK, Bronwen. It's up to you. We'll leave you with Paul."

Bronwen sat on the bed and pulled my head to her breast. I looked up at her.

"This is going to take some time, Paul. I want you to be comfortable."

"This is very comfortable," I said "resting against your breast is bliss, but I'm afraid that it means what you are going to say is unpleasant."

"Perhaps. How do I begin? I know. Three of the four of us are married."

I looked again at her, worried. She put a finger briefly against my lips.

"No Paul. I'm not. At least not any more. I'm divorced."

That was a relief. I still might have a chance with Bronwen.

"The three have children who all go to the same primary school. Two of them have husbands who work for ... What shall I call it? ... a financial institution. They handle large amounts of negotiable documents but not cash. That made them a target for thieves, very unscrupulous thieves."

I tried to comment but her finger went to my lips again. I kissed it.

"Just keep quiet Paul and let me tell this in my own way."

I nodded.

"One day the thieves struck. They had been planning for a long time. One mother collects all the kids from school in her MPV (multi-person vehicle). She looks after them for a while after school until the other mothers get home. She has another preschool child that she brings strapped in a child seat.