Minibus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before she was about to leave for school the masked thieves smashed their way into her house and grabbed her. They were armed with automatic pistols. They took her small child away. They told her to drive to school and collect the kids as normal otherwise she wouldn't see her baby again. She agreed. They took her handbag and mobile phone and told her NOT to contact the police, just to do as she was told. She drove to the school. As she did so, she noticed that she was being followed by a car with blacked out windows.

The MPV was fitted with a hands-free phone. She used it to call her husband at work. She was fairly sure that the thieves couldn't see her using it. Her husband followed the company's procedures exactly. He told her to co-operate with the kidnappers. He then informed the company's security officer.

The school run went normally. She brought the kids back to her house. The masked thieves were still there. The kids were frightened but she persuaded them that this was a game, a pretend game. She was told to ring her husband and instruct him to collect half a million dollars' worth of bearer bonds from the office and go to a telephone box at a motorway service station. He would get instructions there.

She rang her husband. He had discussed what to do with the security officer and his manager. They had contacted the police. He responded that he couldn't take the bonds without someone else with him. Would the other husband do? She relayed that to the masked men. They agreed.

The two men went to the motorway service area. They waited until the phone rang. They were told to drive down the motorway, to stop on a bridge and throw the bag with the bearer bonds over the side. Then they could drive to the next exit, turn round, and go home. When they got there the all children would be safe at home. However they were told that they were being watched carefully. The caller described exactly what they were wearing and how they were standing. If they contacted anyone, the kids would NOT be at home when they returned.

The husbands had a problem. The police had told them to relay the instructions from the kidnappers. The husbands couldn't do it and take the risk to their children. So they did just what they were told to do by the kidnappers. They drove to the bridge, dropped the bag over the side, drove to the next exit and then home. The kidnappers had tied the wife and the kids up, returned the baby strapped into its buggy, and left.

So far so good. The families were reunited. The children were reasonably OK because the kidnappers had been very gentle with them and treated it as a "game". The police were annoyed but understanding.

The company was NOT pleased. The insurance company wouldn't pay out because the husbands had not followed the police instructions. The two husbands were suspended from work pending a decision on their future. It was likely that they would be fired. All four of us "nurses" are a close group of friends. We supported the husbands totally. As far as we were concerned, they had done the right thing and the children were safe.

Then the company made a decision. An unfair one. IF the husbands could get the bearer bonds back, they would be reinstated. IF they did not, they would be prosecuted for being accessories to the crime. They were given a deadline of ten days.

We four and the three husbands met to decide what to do. We reviewed everything that we knew about the kidnappers. Then we had a break. When we spoke about the car with the blacked out windows, one of the children said "Simon's daddy has a car like that. It's cool. Inside you can see out, but no one can see in."

"Simon's daddy" was vaguely known to us. He is separated from Simon's mother and lives alone in a ground floor flat. He had a record of petty crime, nothing serious, a bit of shop-lifting, thefts from cars - that sort of thing. He works as a car mechanic. If he was involved he could only be a minor player. We decided to question him. He would be scared off if the husbands approached him. We women would do it.

It was simple. We piled in the MPV, drove round to his house after dark, staged a breakdown, knocked on his door and asked for help. He wanted to be paid but we agreed to that. He lifted the bonnet and then we four grabbed him. An injection in his neck and he was out cold. We trussed him up as we did to you and brought him here. Janet and I questioned him. He was reluctant at first but Janet is very persuasive. I doubt that he can look at a woman for several weeks without wincing from the pain in his privates.

He told us that the scheme had been arranged by someone else we know who is a senior administrator in a Nottingham hospital. I'll call him "Fred". Fred used to live close to us before he moved to Nottingham. Then there was a snag. Just before we'd grabbed "Simon's daddy", Fred in Nottingham had been arrested and was in jail on remand for embezzlement of large sums from the hospital. It was thought that he had stolen drugs as well which is why he was in jail. "Simon's daddy" said that wasn't true, money was the only thing missing. The thieves had a problem. The bearer bonds were "hot".They couldn't be cashed in this country and they would have to wait several months before cashing them in another country. For safe keeping they were in the safe in Fred's office in the Nottingham hospital. The thieves couldn't get at that part of the hospital because it was not open to the public. Our husbands couldn't either.

We kept "Simon's daddy" here while some of us went to Nottingham. We looked carefully at the situation. The only way we could see to get in was as nurses. The Personnel Office was close to the one we wanted. The agency nurses arrived in a blue minibus. So we needed a blue minibus which is how you got involved, Paul. We had waited hours for the right colour minibus with only a driver. We were so relieved when you stopped that we could have hugged you."

Bronwen stopped. She hugged me tight, then kissed me hard, shoved a blue-dress clad tit into my mouth and continued talking.

"We dumped "Simon's daddy" in the countryside miles from here. We threatened him that we would tell his criminal associates that he had squealed unless he kept quiet about us. I think we had scared him silly. We had dented his male pride and temporarily damaged his male attributes.

With your minibus the others drove to Nottingham. They had forged papers made by one of the husbands from our originals. They signed on as short term Agency nurses and drove to the hospital in the minibus. It took a couple of days to get the opportunity to break into Fred's office. The safe was easy. The key was in his desk drawer as "Simon's daddy" had said in would be. But the bearer bands were in a steel box with a combination lock. We've taken the steel box and have it with us. It is big. They had to use the wheelchair to get it out to the minibus. As soon as they had all finished their scheduled shifts, they advised the Personnel Office that they had finished in Nottingham, got their pay checks and drove back here.

This is where you come in. We have got the locked steel box but we can't open it. We can't admit how we got it. We can't take it to a workshop to have it opened because it is covered in hospital markings. We can't take it to our husbands' company because they and the police will want to know how the bonds got to be in a hospital marked security box. We want the bonds out undamaged, with none of our fingerprints on them. Can you help? Please?"

Bronwen had hugged me so close that I couldn't reply. She looked at me hopefully. I raised my eyebrows as a signal.

"What is it, Paul? Oh, silly me. You can't talk with a mouth full of tit, can you?" She pulled herself away slightly.

"No I can't, Bronwen. They are nice tits. I love them but I can't talk when you have gagged me with one of them."

"So, what is your answer?"

"Have any of you got a stethoscope with you?"

"What?"

"Have any of you got a stethoscope with you?" I repeated.

"Yes, I think so," Bronwen's screwed up her face "Why?"

"So that I can get the box open," I said.

"Could you? With a stethoscope?"

"I can try. If not I'll have to think of something else. But I want something from you in return."

"What sort of something?" Bronwen was wary.

"I want to see YOU again."

"Is that all?"

"Yes. I just don't want to lose you, Bronwen or whatever your name is. I want some more tit and the rest of you."

"OK."

"OK?" I queried.

"Yes, Paul. It's a deal. You will see me again IF you get the box open."

I reached up and kissed her.

"Then lead me to the box, Bronwen."

"You'll need to get dressed first."

She left the room and was back in a couple of minutes with all my clothes. She released me from the bed and I scrambled into my clothes. I felt much better with my own clothes on. I was also euphoric at the real chance of seeing Bronwen again. Any combination on a hospital security box was likely to be easy for me.

Bronwen led me into the hall of the old house. The box was lying on its back, surrounded by the others, still in their nurses' uniforms. It was covered with stencils identifying it as the property of a Nottingham Hospital Trust. The combination was a simple single dial. I recognised it. It would turn to the right, to the left, and then to the right again. Bronwen passed me some disposable gloves. All of them were wearing them. Bronwen and I stood the box up. Janet silently passed me a stethoscope. I fitted it in my ears, placed it an inch to the left of the dial and started to turn the dial slowly to the right.

I didn't really need the stethoscope. The dial was so worn that I felt the tumbler fall as I heard it through the stethoscope. The turn to the left was just as easy. The last turn to the right and I grasped the handle. It turned and the box was open. I swung the door wide. Inside there was just a thick envelope. I reached in and passed it to Janet. Carefully she opened the unsealed flap and showed the contents to the others.

I stood up, draping the stethoscope round my neck in the approved medical manner. Then I was swamped in blue dresses. Everyone kissed and hugged me over and over.

Janet spoke first. She was crying with relief.

"How can we thank you, Paul? We couldn't have done that."

Before I could answer Bronwen spoke for me.

"Paul likes nurses and he likes tits. I think he'd appreciate a good titting from us, wouldn't you Paul?"

I nodded in disbelief.

"If that is what he wants, we owe him that much," Janet said smiling. "That OK with the rest of us?"

The others nodded.

"Kneel" Bronwen whispered in my ear.

I knelt and she pulled my head back into her cleavage. Janet approached me in front, slowly unbuttoning her uniform. She unclasped her bra and pulled it up with her breasts inches from my face. Then Bronwen pushed my head forward between Janet's tits. I lost my balance but my face was cushioned by Janet. Her breasts were much larger than Bronwen's but not floppy. If I hadn't experienced so much of Bronwen I would have thought that Janet's breasts were the best I had ever been pressed against.

Janet slid sideways and my lips found a nipple. As I opened my mouth it was completely filled by only part of her breast. The rest spread across my face blindfolding me with silky smoothness. Janet held me there for a short time before pulling back, letting me breathe before she repeated the "titting" with her other breast. Then she pulled away before stooping and kissing me on the forehead.

Lott took her place. For the first time I realised that Lott was a natural redhead. As she exposed her breasts I saw that they were attractively dusted with a sprinkling of freckles. Lott's tits were smaller than Bronwen's, much smaller than Janet's massive orbs, but conical and uptilted. She wriggled each tit around in my mouth, pushing so hard that I was forced deep back against Bronwen. Lott was "titting" me so hard that I knew I could never mistake her for an anonymous member of the "others". I would always remember Lott as the redhead with the probing tits. Finally Lott pulled my head away from Bronwen and kissed me full on the mouth.

"Watch it, Lott," I heard Bronwen protest mock-seriously "You can thank him, but he's mine. I've claimed him."

"That's OK with me, but I am really grateful to him," replied Lott, "and I know I'm good at "titting". I've given you an example to live up to, Bronwen. He'll never forget me."

I might have responded to that but Sonia's left tit had gagged me. Sonia had slid quietly round Lott and stuffed my mouth before I'd recovered from Lott's kiss. Sonia's breast had a different scent and texture. Then I realised why. A few drops of milk were showing around the nipple of her unengaged breast and then milk began to flow into my mouth. Sonia pulled me completely away from Bronwen and her arm wrapped expertly around me. Sonia was used to breast feeding, and from the way she handled me, used to breast feeding an adult male as well. I envied her husband. Even I felt that Sonia had enough love to give to her children and leave enough for her husband. She was expressing real love for me. Why?

Her whisper in my ear answered.

"Thank you, Paul. You have saved my husband's job and my children's future. This is all I can do to show my thanks but it is a symbol of the gratitude I feel. If I could, I'd want to keep you as a friend. Instead I'm feeding you like one of my babies. I hope that you like it."

I smiled up at her brown hair framed face as much as I could with a mouth busy suckling. As she transferred me to her right breast I whispered "Yes" before more of her milk trickled down my throat. Sonia had swung me round so that I faced Bronwen. She winked at me. She'd known that Sonia was lactating.

Bronwen claimed me when Sonia had finished. While I sucked her breasts I heard Janet start to discuss what they should do next.

"We need to get rid of the security box. Any ideas?"

"Just chuck it in the farm pond," Lott suggested. "It is deep enough. If it is found it will be so rusty that the identifying marks would be gone."

"I'd rather not have it too near here." said Janet "I don't want any problems with this farm. Any other suggestions?"

There was silence.

I pulled myself away from Bronwen's tit.

"I know a place that might do."

"Yes, Paul, where?"

"I don't know where I am, but if Folkestone isn't too far, there is a place where the box could be tipped in the sea into deep water than is never uncovered by the tide. After a few days battering by the waves it really will be unrecognisable. Even if it is recovered there would be nothing to connect it with any of us."

I said "us" deliberately. I felt that I was now part of the plot. If I wanted Bronwen I had to be accepted by her friends as well.

Bronwen pulled me to her other tit.

"Any other ideas?" asked Janet "No. Then we'll follow Paul's suggestion. Can you drive us there, Paul?"

I had to pull myself away before I could reply.

"Yes. The minibus would do. If it is noticed, it is a local vehicle hired to me and I have no connection with the theft."

"OK, Paul. We trust you. Let's get rid of it now."

We heaved the box into the minibus. Sonia and Bronwen stayed behind. I drove the minibus down the drive with Janet and Lott sitting beside me in front.

When we got to the road I knew exactly where we were. I didn't need directions from the minor road that I'd travelled often. I turned towards Folkestone.

"How did you know which way to go?" Janet asked.

"I know most of the roads in East Kent. As soon as we reached the road I knew exactly where I was. I can take you straight to where we need to go. It should take about twenty minutes."

"OK, Paul. We trust you."

When I reached the spot I wanted I reversed the minibus to the edge of the promenade. We weren't visible for more than a few yards in any direction. We lifted the box on to the wall and pushed. It splashed into the deep water and sank out of sight. We left about ninety seconds after arriving. No one had been around.

I returned to the farm by a different route and turned in. We were back half an hour after leaving. Bronwen came to meet us as we got out of the minibus.

"You've done it? So quickly?" she asked.

"Yes. Paul drove us straight there, we dumped the box and he brought us back just as quickly by a different route." Janet shook her head. "He made it look so easy." She turned to me. "I am sorry that we kidnapped you, Paul. We needed an anonymous vehicle. We didn't know that we needed you as well. We never expected that you could have helped us so much or be able to pick a combination lock so easily."

I started to explain that I'd acquired the skill in my mis-spent youth but was cut short by a kiss from Janet. That was followed by others from Lott and Bronwen. Sonia arrived just in time to join in.

We walked into the farmhouse and then I had another surprise. We turned right just inside the door into a bare room. Across the room was another door. Bronwen threw it open. We walked through a short passageway and entered a modern bungalow through the garage wall. In the dining room the table was laid for six. Janet, Lott and I sat down. Bronwen and Sonia brought in a tureen of soup and served before sitting down themselves.

I lifted my spoon and tasted. Brown Windsor Soup, but the taste - nothing like a tin. I enjoyed every mouthful as if it was my last.

It was followed by duckling a l'orange, accompanied by green beans, asparagus and creamed mashed potato. It wasn't a combination I'd have thought of, but the vegetables were fresh and cooked au dent. The mashed potato had a hint of cheese and its texture was enough to show that the potatoes hadn't been in a packet or through a liquidiser. They had been mashed by hand, Bronwen's, I was sure.

I relaxed against my chair. This sort of meal I had experienced so rarely. It was home cooking at its best. I felt a warm glow spread through me with the enjoyment of the meal.

The dessert was a plum pudding with custard. Again it wasn't ordinary. It was glorious.

As Bronwen brought in the coffee, Janet spoke for all of us.

"Bronwen, you are a divine cook. Why your husband divorced you I could never understand. Your cooking should keep any man in bliss for his whole life."

"He wanted a newer model. I don't mind so much now. He didn't appreciate my skill. I like people who can enjoy food, like you three and Paul." Bronwen walked behind my chair and wrapped her arms around me. "I want to keep him as a souvenir. Do you object?"

It was an open challenge to the other three. If Bronwen kept me, I would know exactly who they were, and know some things about them that even their husbands didn't know.

Janet glanced at Lott and Sonia. Their smiles were enough answer.

"No, Bronwen, we trust him and you. You can keep him. I presume that he wants to be kept?"

I had a lump in my throat. Of course I wanted to be "kept" by Bronwen.

"Well, Paul? Do you want to be kept by me?"

I gulped.

"Yes, Bronwen. I'd love that."

I stood up, turned her to face me and the others and dropped to my knees in front of her. I took her right hand and said:

"Bronwen, or whatever your name is, will you marry me - please?"

Bronwen's face turned pale white. Her hand shook in mine.

"Do you really mean it, Paul?"

"Yes. I mean it. That is why I asked you in front of your friends."

"He deserves an answer - and your true name, Bronwen" said Janet sternly.

"Then, Paul, Angharad Jones consents. I WILL marry you."

Before I could get to my feet, Angharad/Bronwen had pulled me against her in a hug, with tears streaming down her face. The others joined in a communal hug, swamping me.

When I could speak again, I asked.