Minibus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My beloved Angharad, could these friends be your Matrons of Honour?"

Angharad wiped away a tear.

"Yes, Paul. I would like that - as long as you don't expect them to give you a "titting" at our reception."

"As if we would!" protested Sonia.

"I know you three too well. You would!" retorted Angharad.

"Perhaps. But if we were discreet, would you object, Angharad?" asked Lott. "We know that Paul would like it."

"Very well" Angharad replied "I give you three permission to give my fiance a "titting" whenever you want to, but only when all three of you do it together. No private one to one sessions. It will have to be all three or none. Agreed?"

"Agreed" they chorused.

Angharad continued. "I won't ask Paul's consent. He will just have to put up with the "titting" whenever my friends want to do it."

*****

That was it. The documents were returned by courier who insisted on an itemised receipt being signed. I collected the repaired minibus from France and drove it back to London with Angharad sitting beside me. Three months later we were married. The Matrons of Honour behaved most dishonourably. They "titted" me repeatedly in front of most of Angharad's female friends who then joined in. Instead of a queue of men wanting to kiss the bride there was a queue of women wanting to "tit" the groom. Angharad saved her "titting" until we were in bed.

Oh, yes, there is a P.S. I asked Angharad what her name meant. She replied that it means "free from shame" or in other words "shameless". She certainly is when It comes to "keeping" me. She demonstrates that I am hers every time we are with her Matrons of Honour. Even Janet can't get used to the idea that Angharad slides her hand down inside my trousers in public.

PPS Even Angharad admits that Lott is the best at "titting". Anyone titted by Lott can never forget it.

PPPS Sometimes Angharad likes me to call her "Bronwen". When I do, I'm usually tied to the bed and being teased by her. I still like blue dresses on nurses, but there isn't the excitement I used to feel - unless the blue dress is worn by Angharad.

THE END